Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

Default I Miss the UFOlogy Section

Is there any place to post UFO/ET threads? Or, does it just go in this 'General' area? Kinda disappointed with the UFOlogy removal... Otherwise, this looks to be a pretty decent forum!
Sickscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:19 PM   #2
Stephen

Default Re: I Miss the UFOlogy Section

Read this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...6356#post26356

You have options there!
Old 09-24-2008, 04:48 PM   #3
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

I don't see a need for discussion of UFO sightings and such here. There are plenty of places on the web for that. However, I think some consideration needs to be given to the role of ETs in all of this. After all, that's where George Green got "Handbook for the New Paradigm" and related books. In addition, numerous contactees report being given glimpses of the future and what will happen if we don't change our ways.

I personally don't think the ETs will "save" us. We need to grow up, take responsibility for ourselves as individuals, groups, and a species on this planet. We need to accept responsibility for the consequences of our individual and group decisions and deal with whatever happens. That won't happen if they step in and "fix" things for us.

But, I think ET contact is becoming more common and some kind of disclosure process is happening. What is this about and how does it fit into the big picture? There has to be more to Avalon than just survival. There needs to be the larger vision of the future, and where we are going after the storm.

Perhaps there could be another section under "Future Talk", but looking outwards towards interacting with other civilizations rather than just at the immediate future on this planet.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-24-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

I agree that things like UFO sightings do not have to be put in here, but the ET phenomena is a large part of the times we are going to experience. I am a contactee and know this from a personal standpoint.

But They are a large part of the mix and people should be educated in the phenomena. I realize it is a vast topic full of speculation, but with people such as George Green, Dan Burisch, Henry Deacon, etc. that have been taken to be reliable sources by Project Camelot, then the knowledge or testimony of the ET presence and their influence and involvement with humans and this world should not be discounted. Should not be discounted as a frivolous subject. It is going to have profound impact on the entirety of the human condition.

Last edited by Sickscent; 09-24-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

I saw it somewhere... I think it is in the Camelot section now...
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #6
Sickscent
Avalon Senior Member

I would just like discussion on the topic, not just reading the Project Camelot Forum. But hey, I was just voicing my opinion. No worries. I enjoy What Kerry and Bill have done and respect them greatly.