Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #276
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

You know what, after sleeping on this, I have finally got something to say - I wanted to post something last night (my time) but I was not in my neutral space.

If there has been anykind of actionable content, or actionable abuse of the forum systems then the moderators of this forum MUST and SHOULD act to defend the forum.

All things being equal in terms of the information available, I would place my trust on the side of the moderators.

I'd say wait and see - at this point there is nothing to loose.

AJ..
Anchor is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 11:07 PM   #277
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Excactly Jonah..thats why i always believe what i FEEL
What do you feel Celine?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #278
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Love Mary....love for myself....love for the people who are hurt.....its all i can let myself feel right now
Céline is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #279
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
You know what, after sleeping on this, I have finally got something to say - I wanted to post something last night (my time) but I was not in my neutral space.

If there has been anykind of actionable content, or actionable abuse of the forum systems then the moderators of this forum MUST and SHOULD act to defend the forum.

All things being equal in terms of the information available, I would place my trust on the side of the moderators.

I'd say wait and see - at this point there is nothing to loose.

AJ..


I agree

when a decision is made FROM a neutral space



When a decision is made from a BIASED space

It renders the point MOOT and changes the context
TruthWillSetUFree is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 11:13 PM   #280
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Love Mary....love for myself....love for the people who are hurt.....its all i can let myself feel right now

I understand

Where does the love of Truth fit in all the love you are talking about?

It may not be a person but equally important especially now love

You know this
TruthWillSetUFree is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #281
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Truth? oh ...dont get me started...

All i know is i was put in my place..i recognized MY mistakes and i am willing to grow and learn...

sigh
Céline is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #282
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Truth? oh ...dont get me started...

All i know is i was put in my place..i recognized MY mistakes and i am willing to grow and learn...

sigh
That is a very interesting take on the situation Celine

Here is mine

There is a lot of betrayal going on in Avalon.....

There are many Truths hidden because of FEAR

Many people are making assumptions, accusations and assessments that do not know the REAL story, or should I say the TRUTH behind the TRUTH

I understand what you are going through from what you have confided in me

Like I told you, I get betrayed by others, but I do not betray

There is a momentum building now

Thanks in part to your love and generosity dear Celine

I know the Light will shine the brightest when you need it the most and tear away the shadows that bind you

Don't ever forget how much WE love you, that will never change

In the Love of Christ and the Light of the New Earth,
I AM
Mary Elizabeth Catherine
TruthWillSetUFree is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 12:04 AM   #283
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Well, 11 pages later and what I come away with is...

Note to self: Keep working on your forgiveness.

Fred
yes, forgiveness, is definitely, a key
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #284
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Well, 11 pages later and what I come away with is... Note to self: Keep working on your forgiveness.
Fred
Or try 'forgetfullness'.
By the way Fred, how's the ol' hat?
TRANCOSO is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 03:11 AM   #285
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Hello Xchanger, i never said any symbol was bad.
777 The Great Work is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 04:22 AM   #286
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Hello Xchanger, i never said any symbol was bad.
you tried every way you could, to try to run over things
and, you didn't do a very good job of it !!!

as for the story, i am, going to sit back,
and, see if, the 'real' truth of it all comes out !!!

it is NOT my story, to tell
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 04:58 AM   #287
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 356
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Wow 12 pages...tuck some reading after I accidentally found this thread. Glad I read it all before posting now.

So it'll (Thuban Thread) be back up as a read only. I think that should satisfy those that want to read it. As for Abrax posting member to sexually harass them... well… if that’s the case he deserves the ban. I think everyone can stand behind that. I’ll add this though... because the allegation isn't fully clarified or proven, as yet, if it's a set up then those doing the "setting up" should be banned. Everyone's aware of the animosity this thread has caused with some folk.

Having read all the post there is none other than the quoted thread below that has disturbed me the most. I'm surprised it's hardly been mentioned. Talk about the cotton wool brigade. (gawd..hope it's not a case of you guys knowing something I don't )


Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
How do you really "Know" that? Are you in the shoes of "all that is"?

Psychic attacks are not much fun if you are on the receiving end. And you SABINA..."KNOW" that never happened? I would like to know how you know that never happened.

And to all who are crying about the loss of a sexually perverted so called genius...well...he is really easy to find..to all those who "miss" him...so go follow your dragon.

The forum guidelines state

THIS FORUM IS AGAIN AVAILABLE TO EVERY REGISTERED USER
Discussions that promote illicit drugs, pornography, foul language, violence, racial / sexual / national intolerance, hate speech, personal insults, politically subversive acts or planning, will obviously not be tolerated. Posts that violate these guidelines will be removed and the posters membership reviewed. IP addresses are logged.


I found it amazing the after the first post of his "Day in Hell" of sexually perverted dreams, that the thread was allowed to ever stay up in the first place.


In my mind, the material seriously was in question, no matter how many so called educated statistics were flashed on it. And it was because of that very thing that many clung on to each and every word. But no one seemed to care that this Abrixis was as possessed as you can get....and when that happens and members of a forum are here to say.."Oh yeah...that's really cool" ..yes...lets all get possessed. Sounds like a great thing. And let's follow all of this well educated "scripted" cult material so we can join in the possession. And Lets, while we are at it, say that it's all about "polarity"...and that is a good thing. Let's excuse the vulgarity, and the innuendo.


I for one cannot believe that people are stressing on this thread being gone. If it offended members..it needs to be gone. And those who wish to pursue the game of cults and possession of some very dark information posing as light...well follow the dragon, it should not be too hard to find that quest.


Brook...you later go onto say, within this thread, you posted 32 times in the Thuban thread.... Why? You didn't like the thing. You tuck offence with it. Why keep on reading it? That's akin to sticking your finger in the fire 32 time to see if it burns ...32 times

I've read a couple of those romantic Mills & Boon novels and they are as sexually exsplicit as Abrax. Abrax falls short of the pornography and vulgarity I've read in those top shelf magazines, so I don't see your "sexual perversions" allegations ringing true. Again, if you objected to it on grounds of pornography and sexual perversion...why go back to it? Why didn't you hit the report tab from the get go. I honestly don't see the logic. You had free will to stay away and protect your somewhat Victorian values, with regards to sex. If you have issues there you need to understand the majority does not. I most certainly didn’t feel offended by the first post and I didn’t see any sexual innuendos after that.

If you say to me your 32 visits were to protect me or other members I would be compelled to say "HOW DARE YOU." I would point out to you it's little more than printed words. It's not going to eat me, hurt, distort me its just some geezer on the end of a computer. Much like the rest of us. If you perceive Abrax as evil, spreading distortions and lies pertaining to religion then that's your issue. If you deliberately countered Abrax to protect others or me from our selves, as you insinuated later in this thread, you can keep your arrogance and your cotton wool.
SteveX is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 05:02 AM   #288
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Quote:Originally Posted by GaiaLove
After receiving complaints of sexual harassment by several members of the forum against the user abraxasinas. Those complaints as well as a review of the increasingly sexually oriented posts on this site by him leaves the administration no choice but to deny him access to the forum as well as pull all his threads and posts pending any potential legal action by the members affected.

Project Avalon deeply regrets any harm suffered by its members
I can hardly believe that an intelligent (clever) & calculated person such as Abraxasinas, all of a sudden starts to post sexually oriented content for no apparent reason at all.

It therefore wouldn't surprise me if he posted that stuff on purpose, reasoning that if he'd get banned, it would divide the members on this forum again & probably even more, than they already were after the closing down of ‘his’ Thuban thread.

(‘Elementary, my dear Watson.’)

But maybe a slip of the pen has occurred – to show that he too, is only human – although that idea doesn’t seem very realistic to me, given the fact that nowhere in ‘his’ Thuban thread he ever lost his cool/control.

My personal experience with the moderators of this forum is, that getting banned takes a serious effort. Whenever I posted something that was truly ‘not done’, I got either a warning, or an infraction, but I wasn’t right away, ‘out of the blue’ completely banned. I suppose there are other members who have been ‘out of line’ occasionally, who can comply with this.

For the sake of the argument I’ll file these questions:
1) Did Abraxasinas receive a warning in order to take notice of the fact that his post(s) were not according to the rules of the forum? or,
2) Was he indeed straight away dumped/banned, without a chance to defend or apologize himself?

If the answer to question 1. is ‘No’ & question 2. is answered by ‘Yes’, we have a, in my opinion, a serious problem.

If, on the other hand, the answer is (1) 'Yes', & (2) 'No', than I suggest we quit attacking the moderators & start to support them in their ungrateful task.

In either way I’d like bring back to remembrance that only a couple of days ago the forum was closed down, and I most certainly haven’t seen anyone complain about the efforts being made, to get PA back online.

In fact it occurred to me that when PA disappeared, everybody gathered in the Avalon chatroom - all together: “Thank you, GaiaLove, for making this possible, & for setting up a chatroom, in your spare time, without any payment at all!”

So, to anyone who doesn’t comply with the way PA is run I’d like to say: Either start your own ‘Project Whatever’, or stop the senseless moaning!
TRANCOSO is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #289
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

just to remind a few in this thread this forum is privately owned those that post are allowed to as long as they follow the guides lines . The fact that nothing was said if some one visited a thread 32 times or 100 means nothing and does not sweep the matter under the rug so to say making it ok .
Northern Boy is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 06:47 AM   #290
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Dear gita, it is clear you are new to this forum and have only been registered for 3 months. All members are encouraged to read the forum rules before they post.

The forum guidelines state:

THIS FORUM IS AGAIN AVAILABLE TO EVERY REGISTERED USER
Discussions that promote illicit drugs, pornography, foul language, violence, racial / sexual / national intolerance, hate speech, personal insults, politically subversive acts or planning, will obviously not be tolerated. Posts that violate these guidelines will be removed and the posters membership reviewed. IP addresses are logged.


The point of whether folks found the pictures hilarious or not isn’t the issue. The photos posted are clearly out of alignment with the guidelines as they are soft porn and should be deleted along with the other sexually related comments you made in your response, which is equally sexually offensive in content.

When I originally viewed these photos previously on other forums they were amusing as was the circumstance. I don’t find them amusing here. There are other ways of breaking negative energy other then posting soft porn photos. You may not think what you wrote or the pictures you posted offensive but others do and Bill would not approve. Bill is the founder of this forum and having worked with him these many months I know he would be offended as well.

And it is for this reason that I'm requesting you delete them... because of mutual respect for the founder of the forum and the other members who choose to honor the forum's guidelines.

With much aloha,
Carol
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 07:09 AM   #291
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
You may not think what you wrote or the pictures you posted offensive but others do and Bill would not approve. Bill is the founder of this forum and having worked with him these many months I know he would be offended as well. Carol
One cannot think for others, Carol.
TRANCOSO is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 07:52 AM   #292
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Posts: 57
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

All forums end like this. Bill and Kerry said in the John Lear vid about ATS being a CIA front when John was banned from there.
I know nothing of abraxias or the thuban thread. I just read thew first 5 pages of this and the last. What are the charges? let's hear it.put up or shut up. Vague references of soft porn? let's see it?

Is it not a pot calling a kettle black when your own avatar can easily be called soft porn. You even have men posting they want to marry it!

Is it not condecending to state a certain member has only been here 3 months.
Criticize those that actually have a life and don't live on the avalon forum.
Those with the most posts wins do they? And just to be in line with the flakeyness of it all after putting the boot into some poor bugger we end with- love to you all.

(note how asking a question cannot be construed as a personal attack. Reporters do this all the time)
HaveBlue is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 07:54 AM   #293
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
Wow 12 pages...tuck some reading after I accidentally found this thread. Glad I read it all before posting now.

So it'll (Thuban Thread) be back up as a read only. I think that should satisfy those that want to read it. As for Abrax posting member to sexually harass them... well… if that’s the case he deserves the ban. I think everyone can stand behind that. I’ll add this though... because the allegation isn't fully clarified or proven, as yet, if it's a set up then those doing the "setting up" should be banned. Everyone's aware of the animosity this thread has caused with some folk.

Having read all the post there is none other than the quoted thread below that has disturbed me the most. I'm surprised it's hardly been mentioned. Talk about the cotton wool brigade. (gawd..hope it's not a case of you guys knowing something I don't )





Brook...you later go onto say, within this thread, you posted 32 times in the Thuban thread.... Why? You didn't like the thing. You tuck offence with it. Why keep on reading it? That's akin to sticking your finger in the fire 32 time to see if it burns ...32 times

I've read a couple of those romantic Mills & Boon novels and they are as sexually exsplicit as Abrax. Abrax falls short of the pornography and vulgarity I've read in those top shelf magazines, so I don't see your "sexual perversions" allegations ringing true. Again, if you objected to it on grounds of pornography and sexual perversion...why go back to it? Why didn't you hit the report tab from the get go. I honestly don't see the logic. You had free will to stay away and protect your somewhat Victorian values, with regards to sex. If you have issues there you need to understand the majority does not. I most certainly didn’t feel offended by the first post and I didn’t see any sexual innuendos after that.

If you say to me your 32 visits were to protect me or other members I would be compelled to say "HOW DARE YOU." I would point out to you it's little more than printed words. It's not going to eat me, hurt, distort me its just some geezer on the end of a computer. Much like the rest of us. If you perceive Abrax as evil, spreading distortions and lies pertaining to religion then that's your issue. If you deliberately countered Abrax to protect others or me from our selves, as you insinuated later in this thread, you can keep your arrogance and your cotton wool.
It's very obvious it's a case of knowing something you don't . As you seem to have trouble with someone posting to material that is offensive first, and second inaccurate in many instances.
To my mind and many here it is twisted information to lure. And yes...32 times I swung at it to get to the bottom of what might be an accurate view. And each time, it was dodged, or at the very most led to another lure of inaccurate information..again twisted to conform to the ideas being presented....So, this is my take on it. And 32 t
imes, even though I found much of the material repulsive, and strewn with an "agenda"...that of the makings of a cult....did I say cult? Yes I did..A CULT...that, again in my mind was worthy of addressing.

Have I done this to "protect" anyone? I'm not here to protect anyone. That is not my job. So "HOW DARE YOU" suggest that. I do however have the right to voice an opinion. And if my opinion is, that the first post is vulgar and laden with innuendo, then that is how I see it. I am not in the habit of hitting the report button. Reminds me of the school house tattle tale. And that is not something I would do. And I've seen many threads get shut down for much less.

Now you imply that words cannot eat you, or distort you...well you might want to give that a second thought. As there are written words out there...much of it published..and ancient in fact that have distorted the whole world..and people have been following those words..and hanging on to those words for dear life. So think about that, and the effect that words used on that thread might sway someone to change their life for if they took it all in, and believed it all.

As for the sexual nature of the posts...well, again we are entitled to our opinion..and the rules of the forum stand. And here is a clue..it was not I that reported the sexual nature of the thread, or the harassment ...I was just pointing out the obvious. As you seemed to not be offended by it, I would include you as one of the ones that seemed titillated and lured by it. so without question you should go follow your dragon.


Last edited by BROOK; 03-08-2010 at 07:59 AM.
BROOK is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 10:00 AM   #294
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
HOLMES is my middle name Stardust.
You don't become a LORD of the GFL just because you're incredibly handsome!
LORD SHERLOCK H. TRANCOSO
Ok Holmes Lord Trancoso I love Swany and your GLF and your sense of humonr of course
Stardustaquarion is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #295
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
if this is true, then he is manipulating the members of this forum, particularly those that were following & enjoying his material.
I think so too

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 10:11 AM   #296
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Dear gita, it is clear you are new to this forum and have only been registered for 3 months. All members are encouraged to read the forum rules before they post.

The forum guidelines state:

THIS FORUM IS AGAIN AVAILABLE TO EVERY REGISTERED USER
Discussions that promote illicit drugs, pornography, foul language, violence, racial / sexual / national intolerance, hate speech, personal insults, politically subversive acts or planning, will obviously not be tolerated. Posts that violate these guidelines will be removed and the posters membership reviewed. IP addresses are logged.


The point of whether folks found the pictures hilarious or not isn’t the issue. The photos posted are clearly out of alignment with the guidelines as they are soft porn and should be deleted along with the other sexually related comments you made in your response, which is equally sexually offensive in content.
When I originally viewed these photos previously on other forums they were amusing as was the circumstance. I don’t find them amusing here. There are other ways of breaking negative energy other then posting soft porn photos. You may not think what you wrote or the pictures you posted offensive but others do and Bill would not approve. Bill is the founder of this forum and having worked with him these many months I know he would be offended as well.

And it is for this reason that I'm requesting you delete them... because of mutual respect for the founder of the forum and the other members who choose to honor the forum's guidelines.

With much aloha,
Carol
Dear Carol

First please note that I did not use any ‘sexually related comments’ in my response as you wrongly point out. Those were in quotation marks as those remarks were made by another ‘newbe’ on the thread so please re-read my post before commenting. As for the pics, they are from celebs in character so please send your complaint to Hollywood - and if you have something against the village people and Lego– well there’s nothing much I can say to that! I was also not aware that there was a ‘humour police’ roaming the forums and that there was a law against laughter.

Please don’t imply just because I’ve been here for three months that I have less right than you – that’s just ego talk and I will not comment to that any further.

Also please note that I already have a mum who long ago stopped telling me what I should or should not do. I do however welcome people’s opinions yet reserve the right to hold on to mine.

My thanks to Transco and Haveblue for your common sense and support but apparently your post does not really count Haveblue as you’ve not notched up almost 2000 post to be even considered (just like myself).

You can drag this out as much as you wish Carol but I’m not going to play that game and continue to explain myself as the whole thing is completely ridiculous. If you need to then please re-read my last posts as it explains it all.

It continues to amaze me how some people try to project themselves as loving, caring and understanding but when it comes down to it they fail themselves miserably. It’s one thing to know one self as these things but it’s another thing to be and show yourself as such. Sigh...

Peace.
gita is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 10:21 AM   #297
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO
A clever person like Abraxasinas should have known that posting sexually oriented content could get him banned.

It therefore wouldn't surprise me if he posted that stuff on purpose, reasoning that if he'd get banned, it would devide the members on this forum even more than they already were after the closing down of his Thuban thread.

Elementary, dear Watson.

Quote:
Originally posted by Waitinginthewings:
if this is true, then he is manipulating the members of this forum, particularly those that were following & enjoying his material.
This is speculation adding log to the fire.
We can only rely on facts.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 10:34 AM   #298
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 36
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
We have full free will and ability to manifest whatever we want, including bullies. The bullies volunteer, the bullied volunteer, and the law of attraction puts the pieces together. You can believe it's not so all you like. That won't change it. This is the current template, and we all signed up for it, if we're here.

There is no such thing as spiritually irresponsible. Any more than there is victim. There is free will and choice, even when they are used to deny oneself free will and choice. Nobody else can do it.
What if, and I say if, you are half right? What if our "soul" our "free will" has been imprisoned by who knows what. When we expire (in this 3d world) we are then reprogrammed to either be the victim, the bully, or whatever "it"/"they" like (harvested) and then sent back to 3d so we can keep performing for it/them in the 3d world, perhaps feeding them energy? Just a thought.
tacodog is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:37 AM   #299
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sussex, uk
Posts: 1,137
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
You know what, after sleeping on this, I have finally got something to say - I wanted to post something last night (my time) but I was not in my neutral space.

If there has been anykind of actionable content, or actionable abuse of the forum systems then the moderators of this forum MUST and SHOULD act to defend the forum.

All things being equal in terms of the information available, I would place my trust on the side of the moderators.

I'd say wait and see - at this point there is nothing to loose.

AJ..
thank you anchor, balenced as always, much love to you

m x
__________________
better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline  
Old 03-08-2010, 11:46 AM   #300
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

You know, I swore I wasn't going to log on today...

However, on logging on , I found that my consciousness had created a twelve page thread on Abraxinas in my two day absence.

I could almost swear that I had absolutely nothing to do with it whatsoever... but that all depends on how you believe the universe works.

Wow. "What is it trying to tell me?", I wondered.

I mean I could have logged in and found everyone talking about small fluffy animals, or the latest sweet potato curry recipe.

But no, it seems that after a week of downed forums and an argument (perhaps) between our foster parents, what my wonderful subconsciousness, or the subconsciousness of the universe (for they are the same , innit?) wants is... more of the same.

As in, same poo, different day. Can I even say 'poo' here? Don't wish to be scattalogically offensive.

Anyway, I thought Abraxinas originally had something to do with Abraxas, one of my altime favourite albums by Santana. Check it out if you have Spotify or some such.

When my first glance at the original thread revealed that this was not about slashing guitar solos, I wandered away. Because I don't generally understand or 'get' channeled or privy information that can only be got from a single source.

In my life, truth is a truth wherever you find it, and discovery of that truth is a truth for all, if I tell you about it, you should be able to verify for yourself that it is indeed a truth for you too. You may have noticed, but these kinds of truth are quite small on the ground, and generally quite simple.

Would anyone here deny the existence of love? Of how it feels, to feel love for someone, or to feel loved by someone. To feel love for the human race, or for plants, or animals or rocks, or parsnips?

So I'm fairly happy in my own mind that love is a truth. What point would there be in me discussing anything else that I'm not sure of?

Well, love and music. That's two truths for me then.

well, love, music, and sunshine..makes you feel good, that's three truths,

Love, music, sunshine and a sense of community.

Er, I'll come in again... [Monty Python's spanish inquisition reference ]

A sense of community. That would be nice. That's why I log in, because I'm willing to believe that a sense of community is what the human race is missing. I don't know this. This last one is an exploration. That's why I joined.

See? I've got my hand up. Anyone else looking for that too?

To see that the human race is one community, the 'good' and the 'bad' is to place us all in the same boat. there is no them, there is no us, there is no 'shesaid...' there is no 'hesaid...' whatever you like about A, you like about yourself. Whatever you dislike about B, you detest in yourself. This is a simple truth that is working for me.

So how can I be angry about him or her, how can I say this to them (me?) ?

In the words of that Radiohead song (you do it to yourself, you do..you and no one else)

Peace and love to you all,

K

P.S. I'm putting in an order to my subconscious about small fluffy white animals and recipes next time I'm away.
Kulapops is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon