Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-06-2009, 05:30 PM   #101
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindoo SpiritKnight View Post
Who do you 'work' for "viking"?
We all have freedom of speech Kindo ... But I can't see the point of your post on this thread?!

Who do I work for? Our Creator GOD...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:03 AM   #102
Kindoo SpiritKnight
Avalon Senior Member

I Apologize if the posting of my vision of the near future was inappropriate.
I was thinking that I should have started a new thread for everyone to post
their vissions, dreams and impressions of the future when I noticed this thread
said
"VISIONS OF THE FUTURE (thats what I posted)
WHAT ARE YOU SEEING? (thats what I posted)
thoughts, Dreams, INTUITION...(thats what I posted)

Perhaps my I.Q is a little too low to understand where I went wrong!
Don't worry about my being in this forum I will manage to work my way around
you. Enjoy life. Tell the Creator that I'm still in the Game and runnung.
PEACE!
Kindoo SpiritKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:04 AM   #103
Kindoo SpiritKnight
Avalon Senior Member

I see a future filled with love and peace!
Old 11-09-2009, 07:04 AM   #104
Kindoo SpiritKnight
Avalon Senior Member

: )1( :
Old 11-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #105
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindoo SpiritKnight View Post
I Apologize if the posting of my vision of the near future was inappropriate.
I was thinking that I should have started a new thread for everyone to post
their vissions, dreams and impressions of the future when I noticed this thread
said
"VISIONS OF THE FUTURE (thats what I posted)
WHAT ARE YOU SEEING? (thats what I posted)
thoughts, Dreams, INTUITION...(thats what I posted)

Perhaps my I.Q is a little too low to understand where I went wrong!
Don't worry about my being in this forum I will manage to work my way around
you. Enjoy life. Tell the Creator that I'm still in the Game and runnung.
PEACE!
Hey no probs Kindo... It's a bit daunting first time round...If you get stuck just chat to one of the moderators... they are there to help you...

Enjoy your stay here and may you find truth,knowledge and wisdom.

Peace...

viking
Old 11-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #106
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent read....

ATON: RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN POWER TO HELP THE MANY

November 10, 2009

CLICK ON THIS LINK:

http://www.phoenixarchives.com/conta...298/122298.pdf

This article is from THE CONTACT NEWSPAPER, Dec. 22, 1998., page 13.

Click on the name of the article which is displayed in the INDEX on the left side of the page.

viking
Old 11-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #107
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This is one of the BANNED JOURNELS .... Mmmm wonder why??

Please read... And ask yourself WHY was it banned by the Government????

Nov. 12, 2009

MIssing text on page 124 of Phoenix Journal 47.

[NOTE: Phoenix Journal 47 was one of the 10 banned Journals by the U.S. Government. After much searching, Patrick and I were given a xerox copy of Journal 47, as an original at that time in 1996 was very difficuut to find. We scanned the journal and noticed that on page 124 someone had laid their business card on the page, blocking some of the text. Because the PDF file we have posted on Fourwinds, along with all the other Journals is under "lock", we are unable to change the PDF document. Thus, we now include the entire page 124 of Phoenix Journal 47 for all to read. --AB ]

[QUOTE from Phoenix Journal 47, p. 124

(SANANDA SPEAKING)

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SINS (ERRORS). I know we keep repeating this statement, but it bears repeating and repeating that you ones who call yourselves "so called" Christians who believe I died upon the cross FOR YOUR SINS, KNOW THAT YOU WILL STAND NAKED BEFORE GOD AND SELF IN RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN SINS. I don’t care if you claim you accept JESUS CHRIST as your savior. YOU will "save" your own soul and assets or they will not be "saved".

And what about your soul? YOU will choose to GROW INTO KNOWLEDGE OF SELF-RESPONSIBILITY and abide within the LAWS OF GOD AND NATURE, or you will choose physical destruction of self and thus remain in a place in keeping with your IGNORANCE.

What is even more disturbing to those of us assisting Earth human, is that you ones even seem bent on destroying your very beloved planet! YOUR life-blood of survival as a species is at stake, and YOU SEEM TO CARE NOT ABOUT IT!

This is why WE of YOUR HOSTS most certainly hope that you ones will take heed of the WARNINGS about HOW NATURE WORKS, especially those given by Germain at this time within the Pleiades Connection series, and that is that Atomic Radiation is BURNING YOU UP, EXPANDING YOUR CELLS OF LIFE AND CREATING DEATH WITHIN YOU AND ALL ABOUT YOU. You MUST stop this madness of developing Nuclear Atomic Plants, because it is coming back upon you; and you think there is suffering now? Oh, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON YOUR SPECIES IN YOUR IGNORANCE OF THAT WHICH YOU DO! YOU WILL REAP BITTERLY THAT WHICH YOU HAVE SOWN UPON MOTHER AND MOST OF YOU KNOW IT NOT!

www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J047.pdf

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1258073263

viking

Last edited by viking; 11-13-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #108
viking
Avalon Senior Member

‘PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANEUL’ – RECOGNIZING AND DEFINING THE MOST ‘DEADLY’ SINS OF HU-MAN

8. FEAR

We have also spoken of the “deadly” sin of feeling unnatural and exces*sive fear in the previous pages under, “How to Recog*nize the Anti-Christ Within”. We discussed that the Anti-Christ traps you in the illusion of what is FUTURE-FEAR ORIENTA*TION.

Let us define FEAR: “1. An agitated feeling aroused by aware*ness of danger, trouble, etc. 2. An uneasy feeling that some*thing may happen contrary to one’s desires. 3. A feeling of deep awe and dread.” And for fun, let us define what is AWE: “Reverential fear; dread mingles with veneration (respect or deference) and now we will define DEFER*ENCE which is yielding to the will or opinions of another OR respect*ful re*gard.

”By keeping you locked in constant agitation or uneasiness about what could happen — you are robbed of the present moment of life which is the NOW of eternity. Generally speaking, one who is fearful of future possibli*ties/probabilities occupies much “time” in WORRY about possible consequences of a decision or an action and will also often procrastinate (delay) making the fi*nal choice. Let us define WORRY: “1. To be un*easy in the mind; fret. 2. To pull or tear at something with the teeth. 3. To cause to feel uneasy in the mind; trouble. 4. To bother or pester 5. Worries — something that causes anxiety.” So many of you have ex*pressed or heard the phrase, “I was worried sick!” It is true that fear and its handmaiden “worry” can and will literally make you physically ill. Sim*ply by imaging in your mind a picture, idea or “horrid” consequence, you actually manifest the “realness” of that which you fear upon yourself. Whether the ACTUAL physical manifested outcome occurs ac*cording to your worst fears, or not, YOU have suffered in your moments of fear and worry as though it HAD occurred. Do you see? You are creating the worst even if it be only in your “mind” through the emotional RE*ACTION of fear.

Often the question is asked in earnest, “Well, if we are told, for example, that the probabilities are high that we could soon expe*rience a devastating earthquake in San Francisco and/or Los Angeles, are we not “feeding” the negative proba*bility by be*lieving it and thus insuring that it will occur?” We will answer in two-fold manner. First, you must recognize the facts of truth of your “present” circumstances...that the planet, Mother Earth, is a being who has been poisoned by you, her guardians. She will need to cleanse herself, so this means massive earth changes will occur as a part of the process of bringing to the surface the poisons of nuclear detona*tions, pesticides etc. which have been festering within her. Also, you have the “mighty” powers of Russian cosmospheres which un*naturally control the weather patterns, and which are able to detonate bombs al*ready in place along your “fault” lines. So you have the agenda of your beloved planet who wishes only to be cleansed, and the agenda of the Dark broth*erhood work*ing through the “ELITE” few to control your planet and that means to ulti*mately destroy much of the population in or*der to manage THEIR domination more easily. Is information about lies, de*ception, and cover-ups perpetrated against you by these ones of THE ELITE, which is coming forth through the Journals, “negative” and there*fore not worth your time to consider be*cause you fear “feeding” the per*haps undesirable (to you) out*come of perceived “negative” probabilities? THIS MATE*RIAL IS INFORMATION GIVEN IN TRUTH, BE IT PERCEIVED “NEGATIVE” OR “POSITIVE” IN MANIFESTED REAL*ITY. UN*FORTUNATELY MOST INFORMATION PRE*SENTED SO FAR IS A RESULT OF GOD’S PROMISE TO EXPOSE THE “SATANS” OR “ADVERSARIES” WHO HAVE MAN*AGED BY FORCE AND AL*LOWANCE TO HOLD YOU HOSTAGE IN “ILLUSION” OF SEPA*RATION AGAINST YOUR CREATOR WITHIN YOU BY DECEP*TION OF TRUTH OF YOUR POWER OF ONENESS. WHEN IT BE*COMES “NEGATIVE” UPON SELF IS WHEN YOU ARE NO LONGER IGNORANT OF TRUTH AND YOU STILL DO NOTHING TO CHANGE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES BE*CAUSE YOU WOULD INSTEAD RATHER HIDE BEHIND YOUR FEAR AND SELF-PER*CEIVED HELPLESSNESS!

Is it wrong to make “plans” for your future in your now? Not if it corre*sponds to the “positive” creative unfoldment of self-im*provement and self-expansion of your knowledge and wisdom of Truth in your NOW. You see, YOUR DE*SIRE TO KNOW AND SERVE GOD will itself propel you ever forward in knowledge and wisdom of Truth. AND so too, (your desire) will demand the discipline of self to remain focused on your goal. Let us define discipline, “1. Training of the mental, moral and physical powers by instruction, control and exercise. 2. The state or condition re*sulting from such training. 3. Punish*ment or corrective action for the sake of training. 4. A branch of knowledge.” We would further add herein that there need not ever be PUNISHMENT of self or another to achieve discipline. Simple integrity of focused attention in gaining wis*dom of Truth and recognizing and understanding consequences of thoughts and actions given in “error” are what are necessary to take cor*rective mea*sures of action for successful training IN GODLY TRUTH to take place.

This scribe has recently heard it said, “In order to be a `winner’, (given in ref*erence to a “karate” competition) you must develop the three D’s...DESIRE...DEVOTION...AND DISCIPLINE.” Well, we will ask you each to apply the beauti*ful simplicity of this statement to your*selves in your goal to overcome the false “illusions” of the Anti-Christ and be*come the “winners” of attaining your UNLIMITEDSPIRITUAL FREE*DOM by recog*nizing and reconnecting with THE FA*THER/MOTHER CREATOR/CREATION WITHIN YOU. Remember, we dis*cussed earlier how the “Anti-Christ” rules you by your de*sires—meaning for “things” or “attachments” of physical illusion. If your ONLY true desire is TO KNOW AND SERVE GOD/ATON, then where does that leave the Anti-Christ? Out the “door” of YOUR space on his behind!

Remember this too, precious ones, when you truly ASK the Fa*ther/Mother God/Aton within you FOR Truth, YOU RECEIVE TRUTH. This does not mean you will necessarily like or enjoy what you find, but as long as you re*main devoted to the disci*pline of emotional detachment, such as from feeling paralyzingfear, you will become EMPOWERED by THE WISDOM of the GOD/GODDESS within you. Does this mean you will never feel fear again? Not necessarily, but you will by your desire, devotion and discipline learn to overcome your fear and take the neces*sary actions to bring about GODLY changes, whether it be within self or in “situations” or experiences put before you.Here is another aspect of understanding fear which you must also recog*nize. You ones also can experience fear or alarm as a “warning” mecha*nism of clear or unclear present danger to you. Fear became the mani*festation of your desire for “survival” on the physical plane. It was cre*ated by you because of the limi*tation brought about by your “veil” of for*getfulness about your soul immortal*ity. And it was thus encouraged by the “deceivers” or “satans” in order to ter*rorize, control and enslave you through your fear of death of the body. Actu*ally, even those of you who now KNOW your soul is immortal will still feel fear if you or your family is threatened in some way. You must overcome the fear by acknowledg*ing the “warning” and seeking protection, counsel and guidance with THE FATHER WITHIN, so that you will be given instructions about how to best respond to the situation, whether it be defense of self and family or some*thing other. Many ones simply fear physical pain and suffering more than death itself. So you must overcome the initial “fear” warning, and gain the counsel within to ACT in order to protect yourself or others. It is only when YOU are overcome and paralyzed by your fear that you will not listen to YOUR inner guidance and thus lose your power to change the outcome of the situation. So in summation, when we say “you must conquer your fear”, we are speaking of future fear/worry orientation and that fear which paralyzes you into INACTION or feelings of HELPLESSNESS. Remember YOU are NEVER HELPLESS WITH GOD! You must learn to TRUST; you will ALWAYS be given whatever you need in ALL circumstances put be*fore you. WHEN YOU SINCERELY ASK THE FATHER/MO*THER WITHIN, IT IS DONE!!

www.fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J027.pdf

viking
Old 11-22-2009, 09:13 PM   #109
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Jesus Sananda, Lord MIchael and St. Germain

November 17, 2009

‘PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANUAL’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #27 – RECOGNIZING AND DEFINING THE MOST ‘DEADLY’ SINS OF HU-MAN

7. SLOTH

Let us begin by first defining what is SLOTH: “Indolence; (which means: Ad*verse to exertion; lazy) idleness; laziness; disinclination to work or exert one*self. ”What we have witnessed most upon your plane is the sloth of your God-given reasoning MINDS. This MIND-SLOTH is what has made you easy target for lies and disinformation. The reason is that you have fallen into the habit of letting others THINK and REASON FOR YOU, and by this mind-laziness have found it easier to BELIEVE another’s projection or opinion of what is Truth rather than properly researching, by engaging your OWN logical reasoning mind with THE FATHER WITHIN, TO achieve KNOWLEDGE AND WIS*DOM of what is TRUTH. You see, in this way do you also shirk YOUR per*sonal responsibility by not recogniz*ing your responsibility to SEEK AND KNOW THE TRUTH WITHIN. You ones then further your “sin” by complaining and criticizing bitterly and thus casting BLAME outside yourself when the “lie” or “deception” is later discovered by you.

You ones still believe IGNORANCE IS BLISS? GODLY KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM ACCOMPLISHED AND EARNED WITHIN IS TRUE BLISS, PRECIOUS ONES! Ignorance of Truth is an illusion that keeps you trapped within the living of a lie. You are NOT free and the truly sad thing is YOU DO NOT KNOW you are duped and trapped so then the chains can be brought about thee ever so tightly, and by the time recognition of Truth literally “slaps” your awareness awake, it is often most traumatic and too late for you to extricate yourself until finally the death of the body releases your self-allowed an*guish and horror.

Is your true ignorance forgiven? ALWAYS! But NOW that you are be*coming armed with knowledge and wisdom within of what is the Truth, WHAT WILL YOU DO TO CHANGE OF THE EVIL CIRCUM*STANCES PERPETRATED BY, OR AGAINST, YOU? WILL YOUR MIND-SLOTH BECOME APA*THETIC WHICH IS INDIFFERENCE? AND THEN WILL YOU BE OVER*COME WITH THE PARALYZING HOPELESSNESS OF DESPAIR AND DEPRESSION WHICH IS GIV*ING YOUR GOD-POWER TO THE ANTI-CHRIST? WE, YOUR BROTHERS, YOUR HOSTS OF THE WORD OF TRUTH AND LIGHT AND WISDOM WHICH IS GOD/ATON AND THE CRE*ATION, CERTAINLY INTEND TO LESSEN THE ODDS AGAINST YOU! CHELAS, WILL YOU HEAR? WILL YOU SEE? WILL YOU AC*CEPT GOD’S HAND OF TRUTH, OF MERCY, OF LOVE AND OF WIS*DOM? WE OFFER YOU THE CHOICE, PRECIOUS ONES, AND THE CHOICE IS YOURS TO MAKE. MAY THE TRUTH, WISDOM AND FREEDOM OF WHAT IS HOLY GOD’S LIGHT WITHIN YOU BE IGNITED IN JOY BY YOUR WILL, YOUR CHOICE, TO SERVE THE UN*LIMITED WILL OF GOD/ATON AND THE CREATION. SO BE IT!

There is also what is physical sloth or laziness. This simply is often counterpart to Mind-sloth. If you cannot move your mind into awareness most likely your body will not be motivated ei*ther. It is simply inability to LIVE or take in LIFE. It is also unwillingness to take responsibility by taking action for making changes which would “better” your lot in life. Ones who are slothful would rather sit in quiet (or not so quiet) self-pity and blame ALL “out there” and therefore not take self-responsibility for his “perceived” lack.

viking
Old 11-27-2009, 10:40 PM   #110
viking
Avalon Senior Member

And yes it is our George Green they are refering to...

Jesus Sananda, Lord MIchael and St. Germain

‘PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANUAL’ – RECOGNIZING AND DEFINING THE MOST ‘DEADLY’ SINS OF HU-MAN

12. PREJUDICE

First we will define prejudice (to PRE-JUDGE), “A judgment or opin*ion formed BEFORE the facts are known; especially an unfavorable, ir*rational opinion. 2. Hatred or dislike for a par*ticular group, race, reli*gion, etc. 3. In*jury or damage to a per*son arising from a hasty and unfair judgment by oth*ers.” Now one who is prejudiced is usually also referred to as a bigot, de*fined as, “An intolerant, prejudiced person.

”So one who is prejudiced pronounces judgment based solely on their own OPIN*ION which has very little or NO basis in truth or fact. For exam*ple, in your current society, when Hatonn, within the PHOENIX JOURNALS, brings up and exposes THE TRUTH about what are THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION, what is the true motivation of the ONES behind ZIONISM, how the term “jew” was created and is henceforth revealed as a mis*nomer or incorrect “made-up” word, he and the publishers are called ANTI-SEMITIC. Well, this word anti-Semitic is also USED by the ONES who are NOT Judean, but come from the Nordic and Mongol tribes of Russia, who were then called KHAZARS who adopted Ju*daism as their religion, to allow shield from “identity” and thus CAUSE confu*sion and dissen*sion to FURTHER their OWN anti-SEMITIC, ANTI-LIFE or ANTI-CHRIST means. The word, as you have learned in pre*vious PHOENIX JOURNALS, “SEMITE” comes from the lin*eage of one of the sons of the one called “Noah”. His name was SEM (SHEM), whose ancestor was ADAM, the father of the white human race, who was conceived by union of the Heavenly son and guardian angel, SEMJASA and an “earth” woman. Sem (Shem) and his line wherefrom came Joseph, “earth” father to Jmmanuel, were seeded of HOLY GOD from HIS celestial SONS. So to call one an ANTI-Semite does not mean anti-”jew” or anti-other races; it means ANTI-GOD!

Yet, you ones, including the truly GODLY Judeans, have been pro*grammed by “opinion-molders” created by THE EVIL ONES of satan, who now call them*selves ZIONIST JEWS, to falsely believe that those who openly expose and op*pose the ANTI-GOD activities of ZIONISM, THEIR AGENCIES, SUCH AS THE ADL, THE MOSSAD and the state of ISRAEL are ANTI-SEMITES and, therefore, TO BE SILENCED! Clever indeed have been the ones who wish only to DESTROY GOD*NESS and control your world. So you see, dear ones, if you believe the lies of the “opinion molders”, you too are then PREJUDICED, and by your IGNORANCE you become a tool of EVIL and allow destruction of SELF and OTHERS who fol*low you willingly down the road to HELL. You’ve heard it said, “The road to hell is paved with `good’ inten*tions.” Make sure your “good” intentions are GOD’S intentions backed BY TRUTH and KNOWLEDGE, not by OPINIONS designed to allow YOU to HANG YOURSELF.

The evil ones are possessed by irrational pre-judgment, hatred and dis*like for others which makes them intolerant or bigoted toward those who oppose THEIR self-will OPINIONS of how things are or should be. As was discussed under the first “deadly” sin of PRIDE, if the one possessed of evil first cannot seduce others into believing what is THEIR DE*STRUCTIVE and manipulative false VIEW of things, they will then de*sire and seek to DESTROY the ones of “goodness” and “integrity” be*cause of THEIR (the evil ones) own intolerant bigoted will.

Now we would like to give clarification unto ones struggling to under*stand the meaning of Hatonn’s statement of Truth, “There are no victims, there are only volunteers.” I, Sananda, and MANY of THE HOSTS OF GOD/ATON were present this weekend past, with our speakers, Desireé and George Green. Our beloved chela, Desireé, repeated that statement to the group attending the “seminar” introducing THE PHOENIX JOUR*NALS. We observed a very precious one unto us and GOD/ATON struggle with this concept. He asked two ques*tions which we would like to bring clari*fication upon. But be*fore we start, please let us give understanding of intent and pur*pose of these two of GOD/ATON’s speakers.

Our beloved George brings the sharing of his life experiences with intent to in*troduce and bring understanding of THE TRUTH he recognizes within the JOUR*NALS. He has much experience with speaking before groups, and of being target for criticism. He is “THE SOLID ROCK” who gives strength to the others of our mission because he moves fear*lessly ahead in FOCUSED DEVOTION for bringing “LIGHT” and “TRUTH” where there is ignorance, in spite of the slings and arrows thrust at him and Desireé, Dharma and Oberli and all the others of our circle. He brings you his earthly perception of understanding which he hopes you ones can relate with and FURTHER inves*tigate for your*selves. [Editor’s note: For those who know what has happened to George and Desireé—this is a good les*son of what can happen to ones who fail to ask for the Shield of God to be kept around them at all times, with the intent for service unto others.]

Desireé brings the balance of the SPIRITUAL lessons that GOD/ATON has presented within her. She stands in represen*tation and humble service unto TRUTH that you may relate to her humanness to allow further GODLY clarity and under*standing of YOUR DIVINE HERITAGE. Will they occasion*ally err in their projections of facts given in the JOURNALS? Of course, they too have “limited” memory and many volumes to study. We tell you this that you relate humanly with these ones and recognize that the “errors” of details are minor, as the INTEGRITY of these blessed ones is integrity of DIVINE God*ness. THEY have come in humble service as GOD/ATON’S human physical messengers to introduce THE WORD and plant the seeds of awakening within you ones. IT IS THEN UP TO EACH TO READ THE JOURNALS FOR YOURSELVES, make your own discernment of Truth and thusly, make the changes within and without to change of the evil circumstances before you. DO not expect these ones OR ANY OTHERS to “spoon” feed it to you and “discern” it FOR you!

Desireé, in her humanness, at times feels “unworthy” and strug*gles in agony with her responsibility of HOW to best reach you. We have in*structed her, as has our brother, Hatonn, that SHE need not “prepare” for presentation to you ones because GOD/ATON will give her that which she needs to share. Her “ego” resists and is afraid that she will somehow “forget” or say the “wrong” thing or “not hear” our instructions and be*come flustered. She still believes that because she has had no earthly “training” on public speaking that she cannot possibly be ABLE. We will set her opinion to straight, and she IS releasing her fear and “unworthiness”. Please recognize HER PURE INTENT, as well AS GEORGE’S, is to bring YOU THE TRUTH in balance so that you can, through Godly empowerment of knowledge and wisdom, FREE YOUR*SELVES from evil “adversary” bondage. In time with “practice” she is BECOMING most ABLE to share within the SPONTANEITY of GOD’s WILL. And as THEY TOGETHER continue to gain balance and har*mony as a TEAM, wherever GOD/ATON takes them (as well as THE JOUR*NALS) in HIS (Aton’s) SER*VICE OF INTRODUCING THE WORD, HE, too, will confront the “ANTI-GOD, ADVER*SARY” until there are no more “dark” places for theANTI-GOD to HIDE! The ad*versary will be EXPOSED for the PREJUDICES cre*ated of malicious lies, hatred and deception and STAND NAKED before GOD/ATON for SELF-JUDG*MENT. Which “side” will YOU choose? LIFE or death? GOD or adversary?

Now, in addition, when Desireé shared the diagram of HER perception of CREATION, she told you it was HER perception of guidance given to help HER SEE and UNDERSTAND the ONENESS and UNITY of ALL. She wished only to bring you more understanding of ONENESS. Is the diagram she gave wrong? NO, it is simply LIMITED in FULLNESS of under*standing by the limits of your languages and perceptions of what is an UNLIMITED state of BEING.

Now back to our precious brother whom we will call “A”. You asked of these ones, “Are you saying then, that the “blacks” volunteered for slavery?” (because there are no victims, only volunteers).

Yes, precious one, because they CHOSE to play the part of “VICTIM” by being born or cast into slavery by the white ones. Is slavery wrong? OF COURSE! As you have read, it breaks the 18th Law OF GOD and CRE*ATION. NOW in order to see and understand from the standpoint of ONENESS OF SPIRIT, you must not see yourself as of black or white or male or female but as a fragment OF GOD/ATON. ALL of you, re*gardless of the body you now inhabit, have played (or are playing) the part of VICTIM or VICTIMIZER throughout your life-times of experi*ence. WHY DID YOU VOLUNTEER FOR VICTIM*HOOD? OR TO BE VICTIMIZER? Because you became lost in your illusion, and many have repeated, through cause and ef*fect of continual PREJUDICED be*havior and NOT understand*ing or remembering YOUR GOD-POWER AND THE TRUTH OF ONENESS, the same lessons over and over again. You be*come victims as a result of being “false” PRIDEFUL and PREJUDICED and you volunteer as VICTIMIZERS because you are “false” PRIDEFUL and PREJUDICED. Are you not tired of this illusion of separation from source, precious chelas? We hope so! Because many of you have been and still are playing the part of victim or victimizer BY CHOICE TO RE*MAIN IGNO*RANT OF TRUTH! So what will you have left to volunteer for? SERVICE TO what is GOD’s WILL in Love, Harmony, Balance and Freedom. We offer you choice by of*fering you truth of your folly so that you may leave your “illusion” forever and come HOME to ONENESS of GOD/ATON once again!

The one who feels superior to others because he is white, black or brown, male or female, is prejudiced. The one who feels “CHOSEN” of special*ness to God because he follows Christian or Judean or Hindu or Muslim or Buddhist RELI*GIONS is prejudiced. Do you see, precious ones, it MATTERS NOT to GOD what color be your skin, what sex be your form or what religious doctrine you follow. Those are labels of manifested illusion. WHAT IS REAL IS THE SPIRIT OF FA*THER/MOTHER GOD AND THE CREATION WHICH EX*ISTS IN ALL OF YOU! It matters not to God if you call your*self Muslim or Christian or Atheist, what matters is HOW YOU THINK AND HOW YOU BEHAVE toward yourself and your brethren, regardless of what THEY label themselves. DO YOU SEEK the harmony and balance of LOVE AND UNITY? Do you live your life in accordance to the natural Laws of Balance given forth? OR do you seek to feel yourself SEPARATE and SUPERIOR OR INFERIOR to others, such as, by class, by color or by religion? That is PREJ*UDICE, friends. Do you openly disregard THE LAWS given forth as “outdated” or “false” which means you are PREJUDICED because you “don’t know” or refuse to understand THE FACTS of LOGIC which is the FOUN*DATION of THESE LAWS GIVEN FORTH FOR BAL*ANCE? You see, chelas, to be an “israeli” meaning CHO*SEN of GOD, is to LIVE IN ACCOR*DANCE TO GOD’S WILL in light, unity, love, wisdom,truth, balance and harmony. Israel is NOT A PLACE, it is a STATE OF BEING (I AM) OF ONENESS AND BALANCE OF HOLY DIVINE GOD AND THE CRE*ATION. The other question asked by my beloved brother, A. was along this line, “I was taught that Jesus was dark-skinned and curly haired, yet in several of the Jour*nals, there is a picture which depicts him as fair-skinned with dark hair? WHY?” First beloved A., do not become distracted by images of appear*ance. I, Sananda, who you ones called “Jesus” was “born” of Judean parents of fair skin. My seed was of the lineage of Rasiel, a descendant of the Sons of Heaven. The guardian angel, Gabriel, then brought my seed and in*seminated Mary. IT MATTERS NOT WHAT FORM I TOOK! Your concern from the confusion of images presented to you of my being, pre*cious one, is that you fear you will not recognize me when I return in manifested format. FEAR NOT, BELOVED A., YOU OF MINE BROTHERS WILL KNOW ME! Not by my image, necessarily, but by MY BEING, MY ENERGY, MY ONENESS WITH MINE FATHER ATON!

Blessings be unto this precious one who asks in sincere intent that Truth be given unto him, for his questions were asked in behalf of the many and when ye ask of GOD/ATON, ye shall receive your answer in the TRUTH and WISDOM of THE ONE ALL THAT IS. I AM.

We will now close this document and this Journal that you pre*cious chelas, our brothers and sisters, will have before you the wondrous tools of recognition of that which is LIFE OF GOD/ATON and that which is SEPARATION,DARK*NESS, IGNORANCE AND DEATH OF SPIRIT WITHIN, the Anti-Christ, Anti-God, satan, adversary. May you NOW, from this MOMENT OF ETER*NITY, wisely understand and follow the Laws laid forth herein, that you may witness and participate in the UN*LIMITEDSPIRITUAL co-creation and free*dom which is YOURS, if you but align yourself IN the BALANCE of ONE*NESS which is HAR*MONY, LOVE, POWER, WISDOM AND TRUTH...THE WILL OF OUR FATHER GOD/ATON. So be it.

We are Sananda, Lord Michael, St. Germain and Druthea, your HOSTS sent of HOLY GOD/ATON, in HIS service and in YOUR service of LIGHT AND OF TRUTH. We come, along with our MANY cosmic brothers/angels of LIGHT, because WE ALL LOVE YOU as is THE WILL of our FATHER AND SPIR*ITUAL RULER, GOD/ATON, FOR WE ARE ALL BUT ONE WITHIN THE CREATION.

viking
Old 11-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #111
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

"it MATTERS NOT to GOD what color be your skin, what sex be your form or what religious doctrine you follow. Those are labels of manifested illusion. WHAT IS REAL IS THE SPIRIT OF FA*THER/MOTHER GOD AND THE CREATION WHICH EX*ISTS IN ALL OF YOU! It matters not to God if you call your*self Muslim or Christian or Atheist, what matters is HOW YOU THINK AND HOW YOU BEHAVE toward yourself and your brethren, regardless of what THEY label themselves. DO YOU SEEK the harmony and balance of LOVE AND UNITY?"
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #112
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Channeled message from Hatonn..

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-01-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:35 PM   #113
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Tks viking for the vids. Were interesting & in alignment with my own spiritual understandings.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #114
viking
Avalon Senior Member

December 2, 2009

‘SPACE—GATE THE VEIL REMOVED’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #3

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Pro*ject Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Fed*eration Fleet-Ashtar Com*mand; Earth Representative to the Cos*mic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Tran*sition. You may call me “Hatonn”.

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this por*tion as a fourth dimensional Project Commander in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other record*ings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this docu*ment.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my transre*ceivers (recorder). There is nothing of “channeling” about it—it is via actual radio-type short-wave directly from my source into a re*ceiver termi*nal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does ex*actly that—records. She is not privy to the in*formation re*sources nor is she given to “interpretation” other than as any other reader would person*ally interpret.

We of the lighted brotherhood of the Cosmic and Galactic partici*pants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Im*manuel Sananda. Sananda is aboard my Command Craft from whence He will direct all evacuation and transition activ*ities as re*gards the period you ones call the End Prophecies ofArmageddon.

He has organized placement for His peoples and will oversee all op*erations as regards His people. All Intergalactic Fleets are under His command, and for purposes of evacuation, those de*tails are in most capable hands of one called, simply, Comman*derAshtar.

There will be more and more frequent contact with ones of hu*man format by ones of our commands. You will ask any energy form con*tacting you, to iden*tify. Demand that if the energy is not of the “light” of the Divine Source to remove itself. DO NOT ENTER*TAIN ANY/AND ALL ENERGY FRAG*MENTS WHO APPEAR TO YOU, FOR MORE AND MORE OF THE DARK ENERGY FORMS ARE MAKING CONTACT.

EXTREME CAUTION: DO NOT RUN HOP ABOARD ANY SPACE CRAFT WHICH MIGHT LAND—CAUSE THE EN*TITIES TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. IN*STRUCTIONS FOR IDENTI*FICATION OF THE IN*TERGALACTIC COM*MANDS ARE BE*ING PRE*SENTED CURRENTLY AND WILL BE FORTHCOM*ING IN A MASSIVE WAY VERY SHORTLY.

This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the hor*rendous lie that has been perpetrated against you ones. I am giving it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open, and yet risk their lives hav*ing done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed and persecuted for having dared to give you help to “save” yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adver*saries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT HARM ONE HAIR OF MY WORKERS. YOU SHALL REAP BITTERNESS IF YOU BRING PHYSICAL HARM UNTO THEM.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Per*haps you might wish to look up that label for it might prove to be quite impor*tant to you. I shall see to it that these instruc*tions are carried forth, so I suggest there be no toying with this as some game of sorts to be discounted, at your next little semi*nar gathering of the flying saucer clubs and crys*tal worshipers. Your time of playing at star readings, Ouija boards and Tarot, to seek your fortunes, is over.

Earth is going to march right through evolution, transition, tribula*tion, new “birthing” and new “berthing” just as written. You need no psychic reader to tell you how it will be. You can hide your head in your sand bucket; it will change nothing.

There are detailed and magnificent plans in operation to cause the transition to be quite survivable and workable for those of you who so choose to work with us and not in the enemy camp. The Evil Forces shall be met and stopped, but it will be a most unpleasant confrontation.

The Master Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda is returned and awaits the appointed time. If you want information I suggest heartily that you contact Phoenix Source Distributors for any and all in*formation. We will be printing it in numerous vol*umes as fast as our scribes can re*ceive.

I dedicate this work to all who have taken a stand for Truth.

And of course, my infinite love and appreciation to Dharma, who works hours each and every day in our service. This is but a tiny portion of her works. I so honor my small circle who are in the building of physical foundations and yet also see to it that these words are carried forth in truth and dispersement. Also to those who give such unselfish support in so many other ways, without which help we could not proceed. Blessings be yours, little ones, as ye are cherished beyond thy ability to compre*hend.

I request this book be brought to the public with all haste for the physical pro*tection of some of thy brothers rests heavily upon its promptness.

I PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WRITINGS OF TRUTH. YOU ONES MUST AWAKEN NOW FOR YOU HAVE SLEPT TOO LONG AND YOUR WORLD IS CRUM*BLING DOWN AROUND THY FEET. YOU ARE IN THE FINAL COUNT*DOWN.

I AM ATON

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J003.pdf

viking
Old 12-05-2009, 02:21 PM   #115
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The Phoenix Journals

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:56 PM   #116
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Lumi...forever a Gent...

Hey I was just reading this exerpt from the Phoenix Journels about EBE..one of the Aleins that the US caught a good few years back...seems to fit in with William Cooper's story...

Have a good look anyway...

‘SPACE – GATE – THE VEIL REMOVED’ PHOENIX JOURNAL #3- CHAPTER 2

REC #3 HATONN

FRI., AUG. 18, 1989 7:30 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 002

Hatonn present in Truth, let us continue. Most of the things which I will tell you are not pleasant. I bring forth these things only in truth that you, of mine friends, be prepared. We have no sub*versive intent toward any nation nor do we wish any type of civil uprising, in fact, I tell you here and now that I want no partici*pation from any of you in any thing of that manner. We are here to help build a communi*cations and business center, whereby those of you who wish to par*ticipate can live comfort*ably during a most difficult time. Ignorance is not bliss in this instance; you must know truth to under*stand non-truth and act wisely in all circum*stances. That means you must know what has transpired up until this point so that you can antici*pate how it will impact you as you move through this critical time of events.

CRASH DETAILS

Let us return to the beings of Aztec, New Mexico. The stories get more insane with each telling, it seems—how about a lit*tle truth to shed some light on the happenings.

Between the first of your year 1947 and the end of your year 1952 (and here I shall use published figures—all erroneous) at least sixteen crashed or downed alien craft, sixty-five alien bodies, and one live alien were recovered. An addi*tional alien craft had ex*ploded and nothing was recovered from that inci*dent. Of those in*cidents, thir*teen are reported to have occurred within the borders of the United States not including the craft which disintegrated in the air. Of these thirteen, one was in Arizona, eleven were in New Mexico and one was in Nevada. Three occurred in foreign countries. Of those, one was in Nor*way, and the last two were in Mexico. Sightings of UFO’s were so numerous that serious investigation and debunking of each report became impossible utilizing the existing intel*ligence as*sets.

Let us look at these published figures a bit more closely. Does it not seem strange that only three of said sixteen crashes oc*curred in for*eign countries and two of those in Mex*ico? Could it be that other countries are not quite so hostile to visitors? How do you think there would be eleven in New Mexico? Could it be the visitors were be*ing lured into secret bases and then fired upon and downed? ON OCTOBER 29, 1987 YOUR GOVERNMENT FIRED A HEAT SEEKING MISSILE AT MY OWN SHIP ABOVE VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE IN CALIFORNIA—AFTER AT*TEMPTING TO FIRE A NU*CLEAR WARHEAD INTO “OUR” SPACE.

On August l7, l987 five Pleiades craft were crash landed; one re*ported in Yucca Flats and later claimed to be a “stealth” crash—yet it was also claimed the “stealth” was still in proto*type. One was crashed in Virginia and one in Texas. Both of the latter were re*ported and covered-up. The one in Texas, however, made it both to KPRC and KTRH and both Houston major papers. The re*maining two have not been publicly re*ported and I shall avoid discussion of them.

Of the craft that was crashed in Yucca Flats, there were five crew aboard. Three were apparently dead, two have body vital signs and are now in Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. This in*formation has been verified by a group out of Edwards Air Force Base (no longer as*signed in that area) and one officer from Nellis Field—pleading anonymity, verified same in New York. What is at Edwards Air Force Base would boggle the minds of the public. These were shut*tle craft from MY COM*MAND, therefore I have my facts correct, Ma’am. There was also a “crash” out of Bakersfield, California in 1986 which was also projected as a “stealth”. Does it strike anyone as strange that you crash the first five of five stealth planes while they are still on the drawing board? What ex*pense is one of your stealth bombers? Half a billion dollars? My, my—oh I see, per*haps “stealth” fighters. Why do you need Stealth bombers and fighter planes when the war is going to be fought with missiles and nuclear bombs from missiles?

Could it be anything like your year 1957 when your Army was as*signed the task of forming a super secret organization to fur*nish se*curity for all alien tasked projects? The first of such organi*zation became the National Reconnaissance Organization based at Fort Carson, Colorado. The specific teams trained to se*cure the projects were called Delta.

A second project code named SNOWBIRD was promulgated to ex*plain away any sightings of the REDLIGHT (alien) crafts as being Air Force experiments. The SNOWBIRD (as I said, your govern*ment loves cute code names) crafts were manufactured using conven*tional tech*nology and were flown for the press on several occa*sions. Very “different” in appearance. Project SNOWBIRD was also used to de*bunk legitimate public sightings of alien craft (UFO’s). Project SNOWBIRD was most success*ful and reports from the public de*clined steadily—that is, until recently and currently. Thus enters your “stealth” toys. What do you think “really” goes on at your Pine Gap, Australia in*stallation? Have you ones slept a bit too long perhaps?

Let me finish the story of New Mexico and the crash of our beloved brothers who are able to live in high concentrations of carbon diox*ide. They came for two reasons. Firstly, they thought they might be of help in assisting you to meet needs in order for your species to survive as your “greenhouse” effect worsens. Secondly, if you could not survive, they could—beau*tifully. There*fore, a planet would not be wasted. But they came to you in peace and won*drous love.

They were lured in, brought down and attacked. The beings were flamed to in*cineration with the exception of three in the sec*ond or third “crash” that were kept for informational hostages. More disre*spectful was that the stories were then projected that there were body parts of humans stashed aboard, such as re*productive organs, anus, sex organs and other cute things that only would inter*est Earth hu*mankind and strike terror into the hearts of the populace. A funny thing happened though. After removing all working equip*ment from the craft the interior was burned to a cinder to the point that it was claimed nothing could be salvaged. How so, then, could you pro*duce these readily recognizable body parts such as a human anus af*ter a fire which charred the alien bodies to their very skeletal sys*tem? Do you humans, as a group, ever open your eyes and question anything? Are you drugged beyond recovery?

EBE

Before I talk about recent and current events, I shall give you a run*down of se*quence of events and those involved greatly from your l940’s that you can give consideration. There are some very brave people who have brought forth this similar informa*tion. Honor them for they have risked their very lives, as well as their loved ones. All have flawed information, but some have presented as honestly as they could research it. I, Hatonn, have a great advantage in fact finding.

I want to give honor to our cosmic brother who served well and died on your place without language, isolated and frightened. That is the one you dubbed EBE. It was a name given by Dr. Vannevar Bush.

Flash: In November of 1950 a Canadian engineer by name of Wilbert Smith wrote a proposal for a study of the Earth’s mag*netic field as a possible energy source. He was with the Cana*dian De*partment of Transport and having learned of these alien craft, etc., thought it most practical. He found the following in*formation: a. The mat*ter was the most highly classified sub*ject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the “H”-bomb! b. Fly*ing saucers do exist. c. Their modus operandi is unknown, but concen*trated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Van*nevar Bush. and, d. The en*tire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous signifi*cance.

All of this was happening at a time when Billy Eduard Meier was receiving reg*ular visits from Semjase, Asket, etc., Com*manders in shuttle craft, from my Command—Pleiades, to that place in Switzer*land. Switzerland will come up again in this story as re*lates to your little select “big boy” groups.

At any rate, Dr. Bush has been into about everything. Now, back to EBE. EBE had a tendency to “misunderstand” language and ques*tions, and communi*cation, if at all, was most difficult—he was also given to quite a bit of lie-telling if indicated and suitable. For over a year he would only give the “desired” an*swers to his inter*rogators. Any question which would have re*sulted in an unde*sirable answer went totally unanswered. It did not set overly well with your American Gestapo.

Now here is where I really give honor to beloved EBE. At some point into the second year of captivity he began to re*spond, and the information derived from this wonderful alien was startling, to say the very least. It was so wondrous that it was compiled into a pro*ject called the “Yellow Book” (not to be confused, of course, with project Blue Book). There were photographs and records and all sorts of wondrous things which were viewed years later by investi*gators in*volved in “GRUDGE 13” (another cute code name). GRUDGE 13 evolved out of a pre-existing group called Project Sign. “Blue Teams” were put together to recover the crashed discs and dead or alive aliens. The Blue Teams were later to evolve into “Alpha Teams” under “Project Pounce”.

In late 1951 EBE became ill. Medical personnel had been un*able to determine the cause of EBE’s illness and had no back*ground from which to draw. EBE’s system was chlorophyll based and he pro*cessed food into energy much the same as plants. Waste ma*terial was ex*creted about the same way as plants. By the way—there are al*ways lovely bathrooms available aboard their craft for their guests—they are beloved about the cosmos and often are “transporters” and do any and all things to allow guests comfort and convenience.

Well anyway, EBE couldn’t be adequately treated nor diagnosed by a medical physician so some brilliant doctor suggested a botanist. Therefore, Dr. Guillermo Mendoza was brought in to try and help him recover. Dr. Mendoza was gentle and loving and worked dili*gently with EBE, but EBE expired in mid 1952. Dr. Mendoza, however, now became THE expert on alien biol*ogy. These are the only aliens with this type of digestive sys*tem. That should tell you more than I am printing here. You did this same thing to a lot of them, didn’t you?

In a futile attempt to save EBE and to gain favor with a technologi*cally superior alien race (now why would that mat*ter?) the United States began broadcasting a call for help early in 1952 into the vast regions of space. The call went unan*swered, but the project contin*ued as an effort of good faith. How much good faith can you muster? Why would they ever in this Universe answer another call from you?

THE FRIENDLY SKIES

Now, I guess you think I am picking on the United States of Amer*ica—well, that happens to be where I am on duty and, therefore, that is the geological lo*cation I shall discuss. We may, or may not, have time to cover the rest of the world—you have been the very worst hosts of all the planets.

In your year 1988 a craft went down in China and living beings were recovered. In agreement with other major world powers to notify each other of these in*stances—the Chinese asked what they should do. Both the United States and the Russian spokesman said to “kill them”. Now, just how friendly do you think the cosmic brethren should be to little old you? Well, they have compassion for your plight and know it is not the masses which do these things—they will be gentle and forfeit their own lives to assist you—that, friends, is whatLOVE is—love of an*other being, love and honor of the Laws of Cre*ation and love of God and His Laws. BUT YOU TREAD A VERY, VERY NARROW TIGHT ROPE!

AN IMPOTENT GIANT

Can you just imagine your President Truman, after having blown up Japan with the first despicable nuclear bombs to find him*self vir*tually impotent in the situ*ations that followed. The United States had regained the status of financial gi*ant, the most advanced technology, the highest standard of living, had the most world-wide influence and suddenly your Government dis*covered that an alien spacecraft pi*loted by insect-like beings from a totally incompre*hensible culture had actually ended up in the desert of your New Mexico? Well, it wasn’t like that—it was already known by the military ones and a great many high govern*mental officials.

It was, however, when cosmic and galactic bells chimed—you fool*ish ones had actually done it—the stupid of stupid. You had now set yourselves up for the fi*nal destruction—and oh my, it is coming—IT IS COMING RIGHT ON TIME AS THE PROPHECIES OF ALL TIMES HAVE LAID IT OUT. YOU ALSO JEOPARDIZE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM OF YOUR CORNER OF THE UNI*VERSE; SPECIFICALLY AND MOST DEVASTATINGLY, YOUR SOLAR SYSTEM. AND WORSE, YOU DE*SIRE TO BRING THAT DEADLY TRASH OUT HERE WITH US—NO THANK YOU, FRIENDS—YOU MOST SURELY WILL NOT DO SO.

During those years the United States Air Force and the Central In*telligence Agency exercised complete control over the “Alien Se*cret”. In fact, the CIA was formed by Presidential Executive Order first as the Central Intelligence Group for the express purpose of dealing with the alien presence. The National Secu*rity Act was later passed which established it as the Central In*telligence “Agency”. Then The National Security Council was established to oversee the intelligence community and espe*cially the alien en*deavor. The CIA was then removed from the sole task of gathering foreign intelli*gence and gradually and surely legalized direct ac*tion in the form of covert activities at home and abroad, this through a whole series of National Se*curity Council Memos and Exec*utive Orders.

INTELLIGENCE & COVER-UP

In the next two portions I give honor to an Earth Brother for such compilation for it is too “intelligent” for me to decipher from all your “intelligent” opera*tions.

The Foreign and Military Intelligence, Book One, “Final Report of the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Re*spect to Intelligence Ac*tivities.” United State Senate, 94th Congress, second Session, Report No. 94-755, April 26, 1976, p. 49 states: (whew) “This directive empowered the Sec*retary of State to coordi*nate overseas information activities designed to counter commu*nism.” A top secret annex to NSC-4, NSC-4A, in*structed the Direc*tor of Central Intelligence to undertake covert psychologi*cal ac*tivities in pursuit of the aims set forth in NSC-4. The initial authority given the CIA for covert op*erations under NSC-4A did not establish formal proce*dures for either coordi*nating or approving these operations. It simply di*rected the DCI to “undertake covert operations and to ensure, through liaison with the State and De*fense, that the resulting op*erations were consistent with American policy.”

Later NSC-10/1 and NSC-10/2 were to supersede NSC-4 and NSC-4A and ex*pand the covert abilities even further. The Office of Pol*icy Co*ordination (OPC) was chartered to carry out an ex*panded pro*gram of covert activities. NSC-10/1 and NSC-10/2 validated illegal and ex*tra-legal practices and procedures as being agreeable to the Na*tional Security Leadership. The reac*tion was rapid. In the eyes of the Intelligence community “no holds were barred” (and if you can fig*ure it out, I am rela*tively sure that statement is quite true).

Under NSC-10/1 an Executive Coordination Group was estab*lished to review, but not approve, covert project proposals. The ECG was se*cretly tasked to co*ordinate the alien projects (really thought they had forgotten us aliens there for a minute).

NSC-10/1 and NSC-10/2 were interpreted to mean that no one at the top wanted to know about anything until it was over, wrapped up and successful (always successful without getting caught). These ac*tions established a buffer between the Presi*dent and the information—NOW, BELOVED ONES DON’T TELL ME YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THIS LIT*TLE TACTIC IN OPERATION—HOW ABOUT EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE THAT TIME?

Watch closely at this sleight of hand: This was intended as a buffer and means for the President to deny knowledge if leaks di*vulged the true state of affairs. This very tactic has been used in all later years for the purpose of effectively isolat*ing suc*ceeding Presidents from any knowledge (or expressed thusly at any rate) of alien presence other than what theSe*cret Govern*ment (I’ll most surely explain this term) and the intelligence community wanted them to know. Pretty effective, too, in the matter of aliens. You could fry just about any visitor—alien or friendly, or a plane full from Mexico if the big boys in the con*spiracy wanted to so do and keep it a big dark secret from any*one who could stop them.

NSC-10/2 next established a study panel which met secretly and was made up of the scientific minds of the day. The study panel was not called MJ-12 at that time. That required more memos and orders and secret Executive Orders to establish MJ-12.

SILENCE AT ANY COST

Now we get into not being nice to your own guys, guys. Your Sec*retary of De*fense at that time, James Forrestal, began to object to all the secrecy. This was a fine, idealistic and re*ligious man who be*lieved that the public deserved to be told these things about aliens and “stuff”.

When he began to argue and talk to leaders of the opposition party and leaders of the Congress about the alien problem he was promptly asked to resign his appointment.

He expressed his fears to a lot of people and rightfully be*lieved that he was un*der surveillance. This was interpreted by those who were ignorant of the facts and passed off as a case of para*noia and a little schizophrenia. Forrestal, it was later said, had had a mental break*down and was tucked into Bethesda Naval Hospital.

It was feared that Mr. Forrestal would begin to gibber again and tell some se*crets, and therefore it was made sure that he was iso*lated from such possibili*ties.

In the early morning hours of May 22, 1949 agents of the CIA tied a sheet around his neck, fastened the other end to a fix*ture in his room and pushed him out the window. The sheet tore and he plum*meted to his death. Lots and lots of “victims” since that day. Now, if you are a nice “victim” and take your knocks like Oliver North you get to go on and teach drug healing—even head up a committee for pub*lic service. Ah, times change—but don’t count on it, my friends, keep your rear covered.

N.S.A. GETS TO BE BOSS

On to happier topics. The super-secret Secret National Security Agency by se*cret Executive Order was created by President Truman in November of 1952. Ah ha—here we go, it was cre*ated with a pri*mary purpose of deciphering the alien communi*cations and language and establish a dialog with the aliens. (Now, what about all those humongous radio telescopes and huge re*ceivers Mr. Cosmos talks about, and Mr. Spielberg and thus and so?) All this is undoubt*edly going to irritate Mr. Sagan—or, do you think maybe he knows too? Could it just be you good, taxpaying citizens who are ex*cluded from the inside in*formation? You just get to pay for it with your money and your lives. Well, project Sigma was quite suc*cessful. The Na*tional Security Agency (NSA) also maintains commu*nications with the Luna base and other “Secret Space Pro*grams”.

Here is another really good one: The NSA is exempt, by Execu*tive Order, from ALL LAWS WHICH DO NOT SPECIFICALLY NAME THE NSA IN THE TEXT OF THE LAW AS BEING SUB*JECT TO THAT PARTICULAR LAW. That means that if the agency is not spelled out in the text of any and every law passed by the Congress it is not sub*ject to that or those laws. Well, the NSA now performs many other duties and in fact, is the premier agency within the in*telligence community. Today the NSA receives 75% of the monies allotted to the intel*ligence commu*nity. A lot of power goes along with a lot of money. The Depart*ment of Central Intelli*gence is now only a figurehead club main*tained to fool the pub*lic. THE PRIMARY TASK OF THE NSA IS STILL ALIEN COMMUNICA*TIONS, BUT NOW INCLUDES OTHER ALIEN PROJECTS AS WELL.

I do hope I do not bore you with political history, but it is quite time that some*one does. It might as well be an alien Comman*der so that the facts can be a bit accurate—your lead*ers and war*dens can’t seem to get many of the facts straight and their mem*ories fail them so of*ten. So be it.

Dharma, close this for tonight as I can see you have had enough CIA and NSA and DCI, etc. I wish to continue tomorrow on the Trilater*als, Unilaterals and other coops of chickens and I can see that you are almost asleep—speak of bor*ing! Bless you, little one, I shall see that you rest well. Salu and good-night.

viking
Old 12-10-2009, 04:13 PM   #117
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting read...Roswell...Truman...Reagan...Bilderbergers.. .Kissinger...
Rocke*feller...Eisenhower...MJ-12...

December 9, 2009

‘SPACE – GATE – THE VEIL REMOVE’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #3 - CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003

Hatonn present, let us continue please. I trust you are ready for a marathon of writing. Your family is here to visit during this special time so I urge that you attend meals, at least, with them. I am sorry that I must keep you away from the fes*tivities but I feel these things must be made public in timely fashion. I also concern for your pub*lic visibility. There are hundreds and hun*dreds of very powerful people who do not want this information made public. At any rate, let us continue.

WORLD POWERS INFORMED

After the Roswell, New Mexico recoveries, your President Truman kept the al*lies as well as the Soviet Union (at present, in 1989, you and Russia are the closest of allies—another fa*cade to con*fuse the masses of people) informed about the devel*oping alien problem. This was done in the event the aliens turned out to be a threat to the human race. Plans of elabo*rate nature were formu*lated to defend the Earth in case of in*vasion.

What do you dear ones think the “Star Wars” project is all about? Do you re*ally think you need cosmic weapons to “defend” your*selves from Russia? How many of you heard your President Rea*gan, on television network, suggest a co*operative pact with Russia to “defend Earth from aliens?” Do any of you pay atten*tion or is it that you are simply upset when news interferes with your soap operas and sports events? So be it.

Well, Mr. Truman and top military and governmental person*ages began to for*mulate elaborate plans to defend the Earth in case of inva*sion. It was very dif*ficult to maintain international secrecy with such a widespread effort afoot. So, it was de*cided that an outside group was necessary to coordinate and control international efforts in order to hide the secret, es*pecially from other govern*ments and the worst foe of all, the press and other media.

THE BILDERBERGERS

The results of this problem was in the formation of another “secret” society which became known as the “Bilderbergers”. I mentioned this before and will again. This Bilderberger group headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The Bilderbergers evolved into a secret world government that now control EV*ERYTHING—AND, BROTHERS, I DO MEAN EVERY*THING. THERE IS ALSO A VERY GOOD REASON IT SETTLED IN SWITZERLAND OTHER THAN NEUTRAL BANKING SYSTEMS. THAT IS THE VERY PLACE THE SPACE COMMAND—MY SPACE COMMAND—WAS MAK*ING PUBLIC CONTACT AND BRINGING FORTH QUALI*FIED AND DOCU*MENTED INFORMATION. This, through one Billy Ed*uard Meier who was placed there to receive the data from our star people in personal contact. I will be speaking at great length about Billy Meier, but I want to finish setting the stage and list of characters presently.

By 1953, at least ten additional crashed discs were recovered along with some twenty-five to thirty dead aliens and four live ones. (Keep in mind these are government statistics and are false, but it absolves me of argument, to use your own. Also, most of the “crashes” were shoot-downs—our craft are very vulner*able to in*terference of energy fields—and when mani*fested in visible for*mat are vulnerable. Further, most surviv*ing aliens do not survive very long in your hands—most are slain outright if deviant from your “little grey allies”).

Well, the “found” stats read like: one in South Africa which caused the flap with Mr. Kissinger, one in Louisiana—also an FBI flap, two in Texas and four in Arizona. There was an ad*ditional one in Mon*tana. (Again, we are basically speaking of the United States because you were the only ones actively shooting down the aliens.)

At this time, 1953, you got a new President by the label of Gen*eral Dwight D. Eisenhower of your Army, and Supreme Allied Com*mander during your World War II. Now, this man was struc*tured to function by staff committee. He made major deci*sions, but only when his ad*visors were unable to come to a con*sensus of opinion. He would study several alternate approaches to any mat*ter and choose one. His favorite comment which he utilized constantly to his staff, “Just do whatever it takes.” He was an avid golfer and spent a lot of time on the golf course as his staff was accustomed to the decision making and in*formation gathering.

NELSON ROCKEFELLER’S ROLE

Mr. Eisenhower found out, early on, that he could not handle the alien problem in this customary manner for it had to be kept a se*cret even from Congress. Now, lucky for Mr. Eisen*hower that he had a very close, influential and wealthy per*sonal friend, Mr. Nelson Rockefeller, who was also a fellow mem*ber of the Council on For*eign Relations, and requested help with the alien problem.

Immediately these two began formulating the secret structure of alien task su*pervision which was to become a reality within about a year from onset. Thus MJ-12 was birthed. This affili*ation was destined to be the biggest mistake Eisenhower made for the future of the United States and most probably for all hu*manity.

It was most logical, however, for it was in fact, Nelson Rocke*feller’s uncle, Winthrop Aldrich, who had convinced Eisen*hower to run for the Presidency. The entire of the Rockefeller fam*ily, and with them the Rockefeller empire, had solidly backed Eisenhower.

Within one week of Eisenhower’s election he had appointed Nel*son Rockefeller to chairmanship of a Presidential Advisory Com*mittee on Government Organi*zation. Rockefeller was re*sponsible for plan*ning the reorganization of the gov*ernment. President Roosevelt’s New Deal programs went into one single Cabi*net po*sition called the De*partment of Health, Education, and Welfare. When the Congress ap*proved the new Cabinet po*sition called the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare, Oveta Culp Hobby was appointed. Nelson was named to the post of Undersecretary—how handy.

In 1953, coincidentally, Astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward the Earth. It was first be*lieved that they were asteroids. Later evidence proved that the objects could only be Spaceships. Project Sigma inter*cepted alien radio communications (now why do you suppose no one can find any radio signals on your big honkers set up for that purpose?). We send sig*nals constantly and we don’t even need the set up. We cut in on communi*cations lines to all your mili*tary and government frequen*cies as well. But you are told there is just “nobody out there”.

Ah so, when these objects reached Earth atmosphere they took up a very high orbit around the Equator. There were several huge ships, and their actual intent was unknown. (I hereby make it known; it was to keep you sweethearts from tilting your planet some thirteen degrees off orbit. Also, ships were placed at your North and South Poles because your planet had already be*gun its shifting. A cross belting of energy support and stabi*lizing beams were set up and the ships from the mid-section were not removed until 1988, when the Intergalactic Council de*manded that the support be removed.)

Project “Sigma” and then a new project named “Plato” then be*gan to interact with alien radio communication. Project Plato was tasked with establishing diplomatic relations with this race of space aliens.

It was in this period of time that we of the Galactic Fleet con*tacted the U.S. Government and offered assistance. We in*formed them that nuclear ordinance must be banned, etc. Well, nuclear disarma*ment was not considered to be within the best interest of the United States—of course not, how else can you blow up an entire planet? At any rate, our overtures were re*jected.

EISENHOWER’S MEETING

Now, the pattern fits with what I gave you on Wednesday. Pres*ident Eisen*hower, in l954, set a meeting at Holloman Air Force Base with a race of ex*traterrestrials described as “large nosed grey aliens”. These aliens had been or*biting the Earth for some time it seems. In your disdain for lofty titles, as in the case with “His Omnipo*tent Highness, Krill”, you dubbed him, “Original ‘Hostage’ Krill”. Here enters the first alien in*signia which was taken as a basis for naming your Trilateral Commis*sion. That insignia is displayed on craft and worn on uniforms. Almost all space commands display some varia*tion of that basic triangle-pyramid.

Two encounters were arranged with your President. The first meet*ing, as be*fore stated, was at Holloman Air Force Base. In this meeting a basic agreement was reached. The aliens identi*fied them*selves as originating from a Planet around a red star in the Constel*lation of Orion which you label Betelgeuse. They stated that their planet was dying and that at some unknown fu*ture time they would no longer be able to survive there. (Well, what can you expect from strange aliens? Again, with all the millions of inhabited planets why would His Omnipotent High*ness Krlll choose one working diligently to blow it*self away? Could it be your old ancient prophecies were beginning to take final formation?)

U.S./ALIEN TREATY

Next, there was a follow-up meeting to sign treaties between the Alien Nation and the United States. This was consummated at a meeting planned for Ed*wards Air Force Base. Two other ex*tremely well known personages attended also; one was Bernard Baruch and a highly esteemed religious leader who has been named; I choose to not do so here at this time. Edwards was a front cover; I shall nei*ther divulge the actual meeting loca*tion. There are also, friends, commitments which I have per*sonally made to your leaders and I shall honor them.

Both of these landings were documented and films were taken of both the aliens and the alien craft.

The treaty was signed. Now, I shall tell you what has been brought forth as it was stated—only fudged on in seven or eight places. And, I mean in the writing of demands—all the actions have been falsified.

Here is what the government wants you to believe now that MJ-12 and secret documents have been forced to public eyes through your Right to Information Act. The cover-up continues, but here is what is touted about your place. “The aliens would not interfere in your affairs (this is not allowed by Intergalactic Council and Hierarchy Council of the Cosmic Council—had nothing to do with you.) and you would not interfere in the aliens’. They would furnish you with advanced technology and would help you in your technological de*velopment. They would not make any treaty with any other Earth nation. (But you can’t trust all the strange aliens who drop in on you—you could just be picking up a bunch of Satan’s Omnipotent Angels.)

Ah, they could abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring of your develop*ment with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of ab*duction, that the humans would have no memory of the event, and that the Alien nation would furnishMJ-12 with a list of all human contacts and ab*ductees on a regularly sched*uled basis. It was agreed that each nation would re*ceive the Ambas*sador of the other for as long as the treaty re*mained in force. (Which, of course, was for as long as the aliens desired it since you couldn’t do anything about it anyway. Remember we of*fered to assist you; we could have kept them in the high spe*cial heavens if you had only lis*tened. But then, you would have post*poned the prophesied Ar*mageddon and spoiled the play. Human has free-will choice and yet, the brother*hood of the uni*verse knows ex*actly what you will do—every time. You will al*ways choose the devil in the sheep’s clothes—greed and power always prevail in a human en*vironment and they rule, by totalfear, the masses.)

ALIEN BASES IN THE U.S.

It was further agreed that the Alien nation and the United States would exchange sixteen personnel each to the other with the purpose of cross learning, each from the other. Yours would go to Orion, etc., and theirs would come to Earth. This exchange would occur with change of personnel on a regularly scheduled basis. It was also agreed that bases would be con*structed under*ground for the use of the Alien nation and that two bases would be constructed for the joint use of the Alien nation and the United States.

These Alien bases would be constructed under Indian reserva*tions (forget about asking your redman brothers) in the four cor*ners of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona or thereabouts for starters. One would be constructed in Nevada in the area known as S-4 lo*cated seven miles south of the western bor*der of Area 51, (you look them up) and this one would be known as “Dreamland”. (How sweet.) There is also a huge installation in New Mexico. We are talking BIG installations, all under*ground.

Now enters an interesting situation, ALL ALIEN AREAS ARE UNDER COM*PLETE CONTROL OF THE DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY! All personnel who work in these complexes receive their paychecks from the Navy. How quaint, don’t you think? Well, construction was slow in the begin*ning because how can a government funnel that much money aside in total se*crecy? UN*TIL—large amounts of money were made available in 1957 by some secret mode of fund*ing which I will tell you about in a minute.

Well, in keeping with the tradition, project “REDLIGHT” was formed and ex*perimentation in test flying of alien craft was be*gun in real earnest. You were again hoodwinked for the tech*nology given you was primitive for space flight. At any rate this birthed the Delta program (flying wing) and Snowbird.

Funny thing, here at Dreamland, all personnel need above top secu*rity clear*ance, “Q” rating—as well as Executive (President) ap*proval. Even more irony pops forth—the Presi*dent does not have sufficient clearance to visit the site. Now the alien base and exchange of tech*nology actually took place in the Area know as S-4. This area was code named “The Dark Side of the Moon”. Pretty apropos as things turn out with later activities found already well established by the time you thought you got to the moon, friends.

HIDING THE MONEY

Along with all the other cute projects and secret commissions, a multimillion-dollar SECRET fund was organized and kept by the Mili*tary Office of the White House. This fund was used to build over seventy-five deep underground facilities. (Some of these plans I will describe in detail later, such as “DOOMSDAY COG” (continuity of Government at Doomsday (Armageddon etc.) We’ll stick to alien intrigue at this paragraph.

Now, if a President asked what the funds were for, he was told they were for building a deep underground shelter for the Pres*ident, etc., in case of war. Only a few were actually built for the President, and yet the bookwork shows bunches—actually the same one was pre*sented to each new President.

Millions of dollars were funnelled through this office to MJ-12 and then out to the contractors and was used to build TOP SE*CRETalien bases, as well as TOP SECRET DUMB (good one—Deep Under*ground Military Bases), and the facili*ties promul*gated by “Alternative 2”, throughout the nation. Ah, but I have ne*glected to tell you about the alternatives—well, Dharma can only handle one subject at a time. Mr. Johnson really liked this fund; he thought it was for the President and security etc., so he built some roads, movie theater, and other improve*ments and comforts around his ranch in Texas. He was never told of its true purpose, and was thus allowed to use the funds without question to keep him from asking.

The secret White House underground construction fund was set up in 1957 by President Eisenhower. The funding was obtained from Congress under the guise of “construction and maintenance of secret sites where the President could be taken in case of mil*itary at*tack:Presidential Emergency Sites.” The sites are liter*ally holes in the ground, deep enough to withstand a nu*clear blast and are outfitted with state of the art communica*tions equipment. Cur*rently there are more than seventy-five, proba*bly over a hundred, of these sites scattered all around your country. These were built using this fund money. Your Atomic Energy Commission has built at least an addi*tional two dozen sites.

The locations and everything to do with these sites remain as TOP SECRET. THE MONEY WAS, AND IS, IN CONTROL OF THE MILITARY OFFICE OF THE WHITE HOUSE, AND WAS, AND IS, LAUNDERED THROUGH A CIR*CUITOUS WEB THAT EVEN THE MOST KNOWLEDGE*ABLE SPY OR ACCOUN*TANT CAN NOT FOLLOW. Ah, but I can. Also interesting, as of current times, only a few at the start and end of this web know what the money is for.

First on board was Representative George Mahon, of Texas, the chair*man of the House Appropriations Committee and of its De*fense Sub*committee; and Repre*sentative Robert Sikes, of Florida, chair*man of the House Appropriations Mili*tary Con*struction Subcom*mittee.

More currently, like up to a very few of your months ago, your House Speaker, Jim Wright, controlled the money in Congress. A tremendous power struggle came about and he was removed—yet to be replaced, in fact. At the other end are the President, who is just now included in the loop, MJ-12 and of course the di*rector of the Military Office, and a commander at the Washing*ton Navy Yard. The money was authorized by the Ap*propriations Committee (A-hummm) who in turn allocated it to the Department of Defense as a TOP SECRET item in the ARMY construction pro*gram. The Army, however, can not spend it and, in fact, did not even know what it was for. (Do you really wonder how Iran-gate, Water-gate and other cover-ups can be kept secret? It is the marvel that anyone ever finds out-including the ones in*volved.) Here is a better one—the money was then channeled to the Chesapeake Division of the Navy Engineers who had no idea what the money was for, ei*ther. How*ever, authorization to spend the money was in reality given to the Navy—somebody arbi*trarily decided—(probably Oliver North. Don’t quote Ha*tonn on that one, it is a humorless joke.)

Not even the Commanding Officer, who was an Admiral, knew what the fund was for. Only one man, a Navy Commander as*signed to the Chesapeake Divi*sion, but in reality was responsi*ble only to the Military Office of the White House, knew of the actual pur*pose, amount, and ultimate destination of the funds.

Almost every trace of the funding could be made to vanish by the very few peo*ple who controlled it. How could there ever be an au*dit of such a fund—nobody would ever be able to find it!

So be it. Let us have a respite, Dharma. SALU, Hatonn to stand-by.

viking
Old 12-11-2009, 05:27 PM   #118
viking
Avalon Senior Member

‘SPACE -- GATE – THE VEIL REMOVED’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #3 - CHAPTER 4

REC #2 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 2:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003

Thank you, Dharma, I am present to continue.

ROCKEFELLER’S KEY ROLE

We were speaking of the TOP SECRET fund handled by the Mili*tary Office of the White House.

Large sums of money were transferred from this TOP SECRET fund to Palm Beach, Florida where there is a Coast Guard loca*tion calledPeanut Island. The island is adjacent to property owned by Joseph Kennedy. The money was re*ported used for “beautification”. Yes, Dharma, there is bad news afoot about the Kennedys also, and I shall speak of it later, but I wish to continue with the “pecking or*der” without distraction.

During all this confusion, Nelson Rockefeller changed positions again. He was named Special Assistant for Cold War Strategy. The old name for the position was Special Assistant for Psycho*logical Strategy (for those of you who are go*ing to check all this data out; that position had been held by C.D.Jackson). This same position would evolve over the years into the posi*tion Henry Kissinger was ultimately to hold under President Nixon. He was, officially, to give, “Advice and assistance in the devel*opment of increased un*derstanding and cooperation among all peoples.” The description, given officially, was a cam*ouflage for secretly he was the Presiden*tial Coordinator for the Intelli*gence Community. In this new post Rockefeller re*ported di*rectly, and only, to the President. He now was posi*tioned to attend meetings of the Cabinet, the Coun*cil on For*eign Eco*nomic Policy, and the National Security Council which was the highest policy-making body in the government.

Rockefeller was given, in addition, a second high level job as head of the secret unit called the Planning Coordination Group which was formed under NSC 5412/1 in the Spring of 1955. (March, for you searchers.) The group consisted of different ad hoc members de*pending on the subject on the agenda. The ba*sic members were Rockefeller, a representative of the Depart*ment of Defense, a repre*sentative of the Department of State, and the Director of Central In*telligence. It was soon called the “3412 Committee” (must have run out of silly secret code names). Woops, no it was also called the “Special Group”. NSC 5412/1 established the rule THAT COVERT OPERA*TIONS WERE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY AN EX*ECUTIVE COMMITTEE, WHEREAS IN THE PAST THESE OPERATIONS WERE INITIATED SOLELY ON THE AUTHOR*ITY OF THE DIRECTOR OF CENTRAL INTEL*LIGENCE.

So, and away we go: By SECRET Executive Memorandum, NSC 5410, Eisen*hower had preceded NSC 5412/1 in 1954 to establish a per*manent committee (not ad hoc) to be known as Majority Twelve (MJ-12). Now, Dharma, we have made the loop back to the writ*ings of yester*day so ones can refer back

PROPHECIES OF FATIMA CONFIRMED

I will digress again to the alien factor. It was beginning to seep through some “Intelligence” minds that some things were hap*pening which were most unusual and had been since the early part of the century. Some of these were brought under scrutiny. Let us con*sider the event at Fatima. An all out ef*fort was be*gun by the In*telligence Community to find out the deep, dark secrets involving Fatima and they found out some in*teresting things.

The U.S. used secret Vatican “moles” that were recruited and nur*tured during World War II and obtained the entire Vatican study, which included the prophecy of Fatima.

This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Christ, the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book ofRevelations would indeed come to pass. It further stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false reli*gion beginning in 1992. By 1995 the peo*ple would discern that he was evil and in*deed the Anti-Christ of biblical prophecy. World War III would be*gin in the Middle East in 1995 with an invasion of Is*rael by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust in the year 1999. Between 1999 and 2003 most of the life on this planet would suffer hor*ribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur in the year 2011. (I, Hatonn, hereby request that at least one of my writings dealing with end time or, better yet, Esu Jesus’ lessons, be in*cluded in the addendum to this document.)

TIME TRAVEL

When the aliens were confronted with this finding they con*firmed that it was true. The aliens explained that the human race had been created by hybridiza*tion and had been manipu*lated through religion, satanism, witchcraft, magic, and the oc*cult. They further explained that they were capable of time travel and the events would indeed come to pass. Later ex*ploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union utilizing time travel confirmed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual Cruci*fixion of Christ—your government filmed it. There is always the next question thrust at me, “Were they using our GENUINE re*ligions to manipulate us? Or, perhaps they were in*deed the source of your religions with which they had been manipu*lating you all along? Or, was this the beginning scenario of the Gen*uine End Times and the Return of Christ which had been pre*dicted in the Bible?” No one seemed to come up with an an*swer.

I HEREBY REQUEST AND STRONGLY SUGGEST ALL ONES OBTAIN A VOL*UME CALLED AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL * * * I AM SANANDA, WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED THROUGH Phoenix Source Distributors, Inc., P.O. Box 27353, Las Vegas, NV 89126, 1-800-800-5565. SO BE IT AND BLESSINGS ON THE TRUTH OF THESE WORDS.

A symposium was held in 1957 which was attended by some of the great scien*tific minds then living. They reached the conclu*sion that by, or shortly after, the year 2,000 the planet would SELF*DESTRUCT due to increased population and man’s exploita*tion of the environment WITH NO HELP THERETO FROM GOD OR THE ALIENS. BETTER GIVE SOME CAREFUL THOUGHT TO THIS STATEMENT, FRIENDS.

By the way, I am not a “little gray man”. I am from Pleiades, from the planet of Hatonn—I am one in the same as Aton and I am some nine-and-a-half feet in height. Sorry, I don’t qualify as one of the “bad guys”. I most surely am among their most feared adversaries, however.

THE JASON SOCIETY’S ALTERNATIVES

Now we will get into the “Alternatives” as I promised:

By another SECRET Executive Order of President Eisenhower, the Ja*son Scholars were ordered to study this scenario and make rec*ommendations for ac*tion from their findings.

The Society confirmed the scientific findings and made three bril*liant recom*mendations called “Alternatives 1, 2 and 3”

Alternative l: Blast holes in the Stratosphere, with nuclear de*vices, from which the heat and pollution could escape into space. Change the human cultures from that of exploitation into cultures of envi*ronmental protection. Note: of the three this was decided as the least likely to be accepted and succeed due to the inher*ent nature of human; and by the way, there might be additional damage due to the Nuclear explosions them*selves.

Alternative 2: Build a vast network of underground cities and tun*nels in which a select representation of all cultures and occu*pations would survive and carry on the human race. The rest of humanity would be left to fend for themselves on the surface of the planet. (For your information, China can house her pop*ulation un*derground in this manner. Also, Switzerland has mas*sive under*ground facili*ties, and thus do many other countries—yours just deals with the “big wig” V.I.P. population—called politicians, etc.)

Alternative 3: Exploit the alien and conventional technology in or*der for a se*lect few to leave the planet and establish colonies in outer space away from the mess. The U.S. would then select from “volunteers” in Batch Groups or “consignments” to do the manual labor. These would not be called “slaves” but that would be the passport requirement. Let’s see now, loca*tions—first would be con*sidered “ADAM”, code for the Moon, and then followed by the planet Mars, code named “Eve”. (And you ones thought these places uninhabitable, sic sic.)

As interim tactics for delay action, all three alternatives in*cluded the following: Enforced birth control, enforced steriliza*tion, and the INTRODUCTION OF DEADLY MICROBES to slow or control the growth of Earth population. (My beloved ones, your AIDS is only ONE visible and already active plan.) There are others which in*clude low frequency beams that cause mass depression, and the worst and most deadly is an effort to ad*dict the population to all manner of drugs.

It was decided since the population must be reduced and con*trolled that it would be in the best interest of the human race to rid your*selves of the “undesirable el*ements” of your soci*eties. (Hey, don’t blame Hatonn—I didn’t say it!) The JOINT U.S. and Soviet leader*ship dismissed Alternative 1, but ordered work to begin immediately on Alternatives 2 and 3 simul*taneously.

By 1959 the Rand Corporation hosted a “Deep Underground Construc*tion Sym*posium”. In the report thereof, machines were demonstrated which could bore a tunnel some forty-five feet in diameter—at the rate of five feet per hour. It also pro*duced pictures of huge tunnels and underground vaults contain*ing com*plex facilities and even what could be called, cities. Five years of all out under*ground secret construction had pro*duced significant progress. Per*haps it proves that secret work*ers work better than visible public workers—or perhaps the workers are assured a place to park their weary heads during nuclear disaster???

FUNDING VIA ILLEGAL DRUGS

Oh, and here comes one that really will produce some ouchies: The ruling powers decided that one means of funding the alien connec*tion and the other “BLACK PROJECTS” (I didn’t say that either, but, beloved friends, the Satanic forces without your planet are re*ferred to as the “Black Forces” or the “Dark Broth*erhood” or the “Dark Robes”—So be it.) was to COR*NER THE ILLEGAL DRUG MAR*KET.
SO—A YOUNG AMBITIOUS MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS WAS APPROACHED—HIS NAME—GEORGE BUSH! He was, at that time, President and CEO of Zap*ata Oil Co., based in Texas. Zapata Oil was ex*perimenting with the new technology of offshore drilling. It was cor*rectly thought that the drugs could be shipped from South America to the off*shore plat*forms by fishing boats where it would then be taken to shore by the nor*mal transportation used for sup*plies and personnel. By this method no cus*toms or law enforcement agency subjected the cargo to search.

George Bush agreed to help and organized the operation in conjunc*tion with the Central Intelligence Agency—ring any bells?

The plan worked even better than anyone had hoped and has since expanded worldwide, and there are now many other meth*ods sanc*tioned as ways of bringing the illegal drugs into the country. Heaven help you if you work out*side the Cartel, how*ever.

THE CIA NOW CONTROLS ALL THE WORLD’S ILLEGAL DRUG MAR*KETS.

Just remember when you get on Mr. Bush’s bandwagon to fight the “War on Drugs” and “War on Poverty”—MR. GEORGE BUSH BEGAN SALE OF DRUGS TO YOUR CHILDREN. THERE JUST ISN’T ANY PRETTY WAY TO SAY IT, SO LET US SAY IT AS IT IS.

I, COMMANDER GYEORGOS HATONN, HEREBY WANT IT KNOWN TO ANYONE READ*ING THIS DOCUMENT—IT WILL COME FORTH FROM SEVEN SEPA*RATE SOURCES IN AL*MOST IDENTICAL FORMAT—IT IS USELESS TO TOUCH THIS AUTHOR FOR SHE IS DEVOID OF ANY IN*FORMATION OTHER THAN WHAT I GIVE HER THROUGH RADIO SIG*NAL. I DICTATE; SHE WRITES—THEN SHE GOES ASIDE AND THROWS UP. THERE WILL BE AL*LOWED NO MORE MARTYRS IN THE SER*VICE OF THE MASTER ESU JESUS SANANDA WHO IS RE*TURNING IN THE QUITE NEAR FU*TURE TO RE*CLAIM THIS PLANET FOR YOUR CREATOR SOURCE. YOU CAN CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WISH—AR*MAGEDDON IS QUITE SUITABLE.

KENNEDY ULTIMATUM

Enter President John F. Kennedy. The “official” Space Pro*gram was really boosted by President Kennedy in his inaugural ad*dress when he mandated that the United States put a man on the Moon be*fore the end of the decade. Al*though apparently inno*cent in its con*ception, this mandate enabled those in charge to funnel vast supplies of money into “Black Projects” and con*ceal the REAL space pro*gram from the American people.

A very similar program was in active workings within the Soviet Union and served the same purpose. In fact, a joint Alien, United States, and Soviet Union base already existed on the Moon at the very moment Kennedy spoke the words at the ad*dress.

On May 22, 1962 a space probe landed on Mars and confirmed the ex*istence of an environment which could support life. Not long af*terward the construction of a colony on the planet Mars was begun in real earnest.

Today, friends, cities exist on Mars which are populated by spe*cially selected people from different cultures and occupa*tions taken from all over the Earth (sound familiar?).

A PUBLIC CHARADE OF ANTAGONISM BETWEEN THE SO*VIET UNION AND THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN MAIN*TAINED OVER ALL OF THESE YEARS IN ORDER TO FUND PROJECTS IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL DE*FENSE WHEN, IN FACT, YOU ARE THE CLOSEST OF ALLIES. HOW ELSE COULD YOU SE*CRETLY FUNNEL SUCH IM*MENSE OUT*LAYS OF FUNDS?

Woops, right along in here President Kennedy discovered por*tions of the truth concerning the drugs and the aliens. He is*sued an ulti*matum in 1963 to MJ-12. He assured them that if they did not clean up the drug problem he most cer*tainly would do it for them and heads would roll. He informed MJ-12 that he in*tended to reveal the presence of aliens to the American peo*ple within the fol*lowing year and ordered a plan developed to im*plement his decision.

President John Kennedy was not a member of the Council on For*eign Relations and knew nothing of “Alternative 2” or “Alternative 3”.

Internationally the Operations were supervised by an Executive Committee known as the “Policy Committee”. In the United States they were supervised by MJ-12, and in the Soviet Union by its sister organization.

President Kennedy’s decision struck fear into the hearts of those in charge. HIS ASSASSINATION WAS ORDERED BY THE “POLICY COMMITTEE” AND THE ORDER WAS CAR*RIED OUT BY AGENTS OF MJ-12 IN DALLAS, TEXAS.

YES, DEAR ONES, PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS MURDERED BY THE SE*CRET SERVICE AGENT WHO DROVE HIS CAR IN THE MO*TORCADE. The act is plainly visi*ble in the films of the murder taken at the scene that day. All of the witnesses who were close enough to the car to see William Greer shoot Kennedy were, themselves, all murdered within two years of the event. Mrs. Kennedy has been spared only through intimidation and fear and the assump*tion that she was so shocked that she mis*took Greer as shooting at a suspect.

The “Warren Commission” was a farce and the Council on For*eign Re*lations members made up the majority of its panel. They suc*ceeded in snowing the American people. Many other patri*ots who attempted to reveal the alien secret have also been mur*dered throughout the intervening years.

MOON BASE LUNA

Let us speak about the Moon. During the era of the United States initial space exploration and the actual “Moon Landings” every launch was accompanied by alien craft. I even accompa*nied some of those trips. A Moon Base dubbed Luna was sighted and filmed by the Apollo Astronauts. Domes, spires, tall round structures which look like silos, huge “T” shaped mining vehi*cles which leave stitch-like tracks in the Lunar sur*face, and extremely large, as well as small, alien craft readily appear in the photographs.

It is a joint United States, Russian, and Alien base. The U.S. Space Program is a farce and an unbelievable waste of money.

Alternative 3 is a reality and is not at all science fiction as you might have be*lieved. The Apollo Astronauts were severely traumatized by this experience and their lives and subsequent statements reflect the depth of the revelation, as well as the ef*fect of the muzzle order which followed immediately. YE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF IT! They were ordered to remain silent or suffer the extreme penalty, DEATH, which was termed an “expediency”. One astronaut did actu*ally talk to the British producers of the TV expose “Alternative 003” confirming many of the allegations.

In the book “Alternative 003” the pseudonym “Bob Grodin” was used in place of the astronaut’s true identity. It was also stated that he COMMITTED SUI*CIDE IN 1978. Well, many of the “facts” in the book are truly placed within for disinformation purposes. The dis*information was thrust upon the authors in*tentionally in an effort to nullify the effect of the British TV ex*pose.

Brothers, the headquarters of the International Conspiracy is in GENEVA, SWITZERLAND. The ruling body is made up of Repre*sentatives of the Gov*ernments involved as well as the Execu*tive members of the group known as “THEBILDER*BERGERS”.

Meetings are held by the “Policy Committee”, when necessary, on a Nuclear submarine beneath the Polar ice cap. The secrecy is such that this was the only method which would insure that the meetings could not be “bugged”.

Well, the book is 75% truth so well worth the reading and pro*tects these authors of this information—please rush out and buy it. That is ALTERNATIVE 003. The disinformation is pur*poseful and can be easily spotted. There are other documents which are false and should be hereby noted: one is, “The Eisen*hower Briefing Docu*ment” which was released in the United States under the contin*gency plan “Majestic Twelve”.

Through the aliens you have been presented with some pretty good technology with nuclear thrust systems. No alien would be foolish enough to give you the REAL secrets—you are too dan*gerous and they don’t trust you one iota. You do, however, have craft which are capable of space journeys and do, quite reg*ularly, make trips into space. One lovely craft is named Au*rora and is berthed in Area 51 in Nevada. It is a one-stage ship called a trans atmospheric vehi*cle (TAV) and it can go into a very high orbit from a seven mile long runway. It can then re*turn on its own power and land on the same runway. You also cur*rently have and fly atomic powered alien type craft at Area S-4 in Nevada. Your pilots have made interplan*etary voy*ages in these craft and have been to the Moon, Mars, and other planets in your system, aboard the ships. You have been grossly lied to about the true nature of the moon, the planet Mars, Venus, etc., and have backed it up with “lunar probe” pic*tures which every*one gets all excited about. There is a word I usually like to use in these instances, but my local audience thinks a space cadet should not use such language.

My dear friends, there are places on the moon where there is even plant life. It also has a few man-made lakes and ponds upon its sur*face and clouds have been frequently observed and filmed. It pos*sesses a gravitational field and man can walk eas*ily upon its surface without space suits and breathing only re*quires some assis*tance with exertion, from an oxygen bottle—following decompression, of course.

Dharma, I wish to speak of trouble in underground Mecca so let us take a break that you can refresh. Salu, Hatonn to stand-by.

viking
Old 12-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #119
viking
Avalon Senior Member

‘SPACE – GATE – THE VEIL REMOVED’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #3 - CHAPTER 5

REC #3 HATONN

SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 6:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003

CONFRONTATION—NO CONTEST

In 1969 the early romance had worn thin in the underground world of alien and scientists. A confrontation took place be*tween the hu*man scientists and the aliens at the “Dulce” under*ground laborato*ries. The aliens took many of your scientists hostage (never trust the devil). Delta forces were sent in to free them, but were no match against the alien weapons. Sixty-six of your people were killed during the action. As a result you with*drew from all “joint” pro*jects for a couple of years (don’t think that slowed up the “little gray men” as they were glad to be rid of you). In time, however, with a lot of pseudo promises on both sides, a reconciliation took place and once again you began to interact. THAT ALLIANCE STILL CONTINUES TO THIS CURRENT DAY.

FIRST U.S. MILITARY COUP

Then Mr. Nixon met his Waterloo at Watergate. When the scandal broke, President Nixon had intended to just ride out the storm, con*fident that he could not be impeached. MJ-12 HAD A DIFFER*ENT AGENDA. The intelligence community right*fully concluded that an impeachment trial would open up the files and bare the awful se*crets to the public. Nixon was thereby ordered to re*sign. He re*fused and so the first military coup took place in the United States. The Joint Chiefs of Staff sent a TOP SECRET message to the Commanders of all the U.S. armed forces through*out the world. It stated, “Upon re*ceipt of this message you will no longer carry out any orders from the White House. Ac*knowledge receipt.” This mes*sage was sent a full five days prior to Nixon’s acquiescence and he publicly an*nounced that he would be resigning.

COVERING UP

During all the years that this was happening, the Congress and the American people seemed to sense instinctively that some*thing was wrong. When the Wa*tergate scandal broke they jumped on the wagon and everyone thought that the agencies would be cleaned-out. President Ford organized the Rockefeller Commis*sion (speak of foxes in the henhouse), to do the job of clean out. Of course, his real mission was to see to it the cover-up veil was not pierced. Nel*son Rockefeller, who headed the com*mission investigating the intelli*gence community, was a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and was the one who helped Eisenhower build the MJ-12 power struc*ture, so surely he was not going to hang himself. He allowed just enough information to slip through to keep the dogs at bay. He threw out a few bones and the cover-up kept its cover se*curely in place.

Poor Senator Church would later conduct the famous Church hear*ings. Now, he also was a prominent member of the Council on For*eign Relations and he only repeated the Rockefeller act thereby in*suring acceptance of Rockefeller’s efforts as “look how hard we tried”. Again the cover-up prevailed without a flaw.

When Iran-Contra came along it was thought that “this time” it had to come gushing out all over you masses of blind children. Again—wrong! Despite piles and piles of documents that pointed directly to drug dealings, smuggling and other monsters too large to hide, the cover-up sailed through and your OliverNorth was even hailed as a hero. Could your Congress be among the ones who are selected to head for the Mars colony when the Earth Big Bang comes down? Could it be that they know the whole thing and aren’t willing to touch it with thy proverbial “ten foot pole”?

FINANCIAL EMPIRE

I have already presented the summary of the financial empire con*trolled by the CIA, the NSA, the Council on Foreign Rela*tions, the Trilateral Commission, The International Monetary Fund, the Bilderbergers, etc., etc., etc. Therefore, I request that that audio tape be transcribed and added to this portion—in full. Thank you.

(PLEASE SEE APPENDIX I—THE GREY MEN)

This group, especially the CIA, the NSA and the Council on For*eign Relations controls and launders the money from drugs and other in*telligence community proprietary ventures, but I shall add one or two things here, in addition to in*formation on my information docu*ment of last year.

The amount of money is beyond your wildest imaginings (no mat*ter how big is your imagination), and is hidden in a vast net*work of banks and holding compa*nies. You might enjoy look*ing at the J. Henry Shroder Banking Corporation, The Shroder Trust Company, Shroders Limited (in London), Helbert Wagg Holdings Limited, J. Henry Shroder/Wagg & Co. Ltd., Schroder Gerbruder and Co. (in Germany), Schroder Munch*meyer Hengst and Co., Castle Band and its Holding Companies, the Asian Develop*ment Bank, and the Nu*gan Han banks and holding companies. These are but a few—also how about Chase Manhattan, Federal Reserve, Chemical, etc.?

THE “MAJESTIC” COVER-UP

Now comes the value of knowing how Executive Orders are written and num*bered to give you a few more exclusives.

A contingency plan was formulated by “Majority-12” to throw any*one off the trail should truth begin to rear its ugly head. It was known as Majestic Twelve. It was implemented with the release of a completely fraudulent document enti*tled “Eisenhower Briefing Docu*ment”. This was released by Moore, Shandera and Friedman. This document lists the Exec*utive Or*der as number 092447. This is a number which could not even exist for a long time into your future. Executive orders are issued in consecutive numbers, no matter who might oc*cupy the White House. This is for reasons of continuity, record keep*ing, and to prevent confusion (Heaven help anyone who creates confusion). Mr. Truman wrote in the 9,000 series, Eisen*hower wrote in the 10,000 range, Ford in the 11,000 range, and Mr. Reagan got only into the 12,000 bracket. How so could you have one numbered 092447??

The number of the Executive Order is only one of many fatal flaws contained within the document. The plan so far has thrown the en*tire research community off the trail for several years and has re*sulted in the wasted expenditure of mil*lions of dollars seeking docu*ments which do not exist.

Now enters Dr. Stanton Freidman—self proclaimed UFO Re*search Expert! Dr. Friedman landed a grant of $16,000 to re*search the in*formation—he wasted it all, or so he claims.

PREPARING FOR ALIEN CONTACT

Another contingency plan is in force and is working upon you today. It is the plan to PREPARE THE PUBLIC FOR EVEN*TUAL CON*FRONTATION WITH AN ALIEN RACE—THEY KNOW IT’S COMING MOMENTAR*ILY. The pub*lic is be*ing bombarded with movies, radio, adver*tising, and TV de*picting almost every possible aspect of ex*traterrestrial presence. This, of course, includes the aw*ful, insanely awful and plain putrid though sometimes, even nice portrayals. LOOK AROUND AND PAY ATTENTION—WE, AND OUR AD*VERSARIES, PLAN TO MAKE OUR PRESENCE KNOWN AT ANY TIME HENCE*FORTH FROM NOW—THIS IS ONE WAY OF PREPARING YOU FOR OUR TEAM.

The government is preparing you for the landing and contact but they are fos*tering fear and terror but keeping the edge off so you, the public, do not com*pletely panic.

MARTIAL LAW PLANNED FOR

Now, precious ones, for the hardest fact and contingency plan and it is under full sail this very day. Hold to your safety belts. For many years “they” have been importing drugs and selling them to the peo*ple and mainly the poor and the minorities, as well as the young people who want to explore the world and what the so-called adults are doing.

Social Welfare programs were put into place to create a depen*dent non-working element of your society. Then they began to remove the social welfare pro*grams (i.e., this week: if anyone on welfare is caught with crack cocaine they are immediately removed from wel*fare—at least that is what is offered; look for it to happen). Now what would happen with no subsistence?—C-R-I-M-E! So now you have a “studied” plan for increas*ing the criminal element that did not even exist in the 50’s and 60’s when you began the major drug ex*perimentation.

“They” encouraged the manufacture and importation of deadly mili*tary firearms for the criminal element to use. This was in*tended to foster a feeling of insecu*rity which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws againstfirearms. (Is it working so far? Are you with me so far?) Inci*dents would even be staged in order to speed up the process, as if you couldn’t get into enough trouble all by your*self.

By using drugs and hypnosis (what a sad, sick use of a mar*velous medical-emo*tional tool), on mental patients (called of all things coin*cidental—ORION), the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on school yards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. (Those are your babies, beautiful ones.) Now, Ha*tonn asks you—is it working superbly or not? ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW THE PLAN TO SUCCEED? OF COURSE YOU ARE! YOU, AS PEOPLE, ARE NOT GEARED TO THINK IN SUCH ABSOLUTE HORROR. YOU WILL DO IT WILLINGLY AND ASK FOR MORE LAWS AND REGULA*TIONS WHICH WILL LEAVE YOU TOTALLY DEFENSE*LESS.

Due to the wave of crime sweeping the nation they will convince you the peo*ple, that a state of anarchy exists within the major cities. They are now build*ing their case almost nightly on TV and daily in the media and newspapers. When public opinion has been won over to this idea they intend to state that a terror*ist group, armed with nu*clear weapons, has entered the United States and that they plan to detonate these devices in one of your cities. The government will then suspend the Constitution and declare Martial Law.

The secret alien army of implanted humans and all dissidents, which translated means “anyone they choose”, will be rounded up and will be placed in concen*tration camps which already ex*ist, my friends, throughout the country. Who knows, maybe these in*ternees are des*tined to be the slave labor in the Space Colonies.

The media, newspapers, and computer networks will be national*ized and seized. Anyone who resists will be taken or killed. This en*tire operation was rehearsed by the government and mili*tary in 1984 and went off without one flub.

When these events have transpired the SECRET GOVERN*MENT and/or ALIEN takeover will be complete. YOUR FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE RE*TURNED AND YOU WILL LIVE IN SLAVERY FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR LIFE—SHORT, AND MOST UNPLEASANT. AS I HAVE SAID A THOUSAND TIMES BE*FORE THIS: WAKE UP, AND YOU HAD BET*TER BE DOING IT RIGHT NOW!

UFO ORGANIZATIONS INFILTRATED

Among your UFO experts, etc. are Jaimie Shandera, Bill Moore and one Stan*ton Friedman. There is also a respected person by the la*bel Bruce Macabee who is unwittingly involved. The oth*ers are dan*gerous beyond belief to you un*suspecting ones. I MEAN—DAN*GEROUS!

Stanton Friedman claims to have “helped develop a nuclear reac*tor, to power an aircraft, that was the size of a basketball, was clean, turned out hydrogen, and worked like a dream”. Di*rect quote. The only fuel which could go into such an engine and produce hydrogen as a by-product is water and that is pre*cisely what, at least one alien craft runs on, nuclear energy and water.

THE ONLY PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE, AT THAT TIME, TO OBTAIN SUCH TECH*NOLOGY WAS FROM ALIENS OF SPACE ORIGIN. Fried*man was a member of the Moore, Shandera, and Friedman research team and it was they who im*plemented the Majestic Twelve contingency plan. BEWARE OF DOGS BEAR*ING FALSE BONES!

All UFO research organizations, and even the ones just playing, are targeted for infiltration and control by the Secret Govern*ment just as the NICAP was infil*trated and controlled. Even this sweet lit*tle cir*cle of mine own, has been bom*barded by in*truders and spies; we just happen to do nothing worth the ef*fort. I will never jeop*ardize my people and friends by produc*ing anything that has not been published somewhere-sometime. We are simply here to assist in building and evacuation, if re*quested. We know of the surveillance of these ones in this place and I, again, put my adversaries on formal notice—these ones are off lim*its; leave them alone for you are coming directly up against the Christos and God. No quarter given and take note! I want you innocent ones who think you get knowl*edge and informa*tion from the UFO Journals—forget it, it is planted and the publica*tions completely controlled as to con*tent. Your orga*nizations are headed UP TOP by infiltrators and fear mongers who deliberately dupe you as to intent of aliens and the need for doo-dads to find bal*ance and truth. Serious business you play with, like your very life existence and you go like little lambs wagging your cute little tails behind you. You sit and meditate to something or other in your ridiculous costumes and chant to crystals and God alone knows what else—VERY HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH AND ETERNAL LIFE EXISTENCE. HEED THE WARNING! LOOK THESE THINGS UP—RE*SEARCH THEM AND LISTEN TO THE TRUTH TRYING TO REACH THROUGH FROM YOUR INNER KNOWL*EDGE INTO YOUR BRAINS.

THE SECRET GOVERNMENT

MJ-12 is fully operational today. It is constructed of the same structure, six from the same positions in government, and six from the Executive members of the Council on Foreign Rela*tions and/or the Trilateral Commission. The Ma*jority Agency for Joint Intelli*gence is publicly known as The Senior Intera*gency Group (SIG). Please, be intelligent enough to recognize these things or at least, go look them up—I plead for you ones to research and prove these things to yourselves.

It is most important to understand that the Council on Foreign Re*lations and its offshoot, the Trilateral Commission, not only con*trol but O-W-N your country of the United States of Amer*ica—actually, the world but you are expected to deal with mas*sive infor*mation one dribble at a time.

Since your World War II they were instrumental in deciding pol*icy for the United States Government. Since World War II they have been the ONLY source of policy for the United States Gov*ernment. The Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Com*mission and their foreign counterparts report to the Bilder*bergers. Almost every high level government and military offi*cial of any consequence since World War II, including Presi*dents, have been members of the Council on Foreign Relations and/or the Trilateral Commission—just as is Mr.Bush—a major participant and has been for a long, long time. Every American member of the Trilateral Commission has either been, or is a current member, of the Council on Foreign Re*lations.

Each foreign nation of any importance has its own offshoot of the Council on Foreign Relations and the members of each coun*try in*teract with those of other countries through the Bilderbergers to further their common goals. The foreign mem*bers of the Trilateral Commission belong to their respective organiza*tions. Even a cur*sory investigation by the most inexpe*rienced researcher will show that the members of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Tri*lateral com*mission control the major foun*dations, all of the major media and publishing inter*ests, the largest banks, all the major cor*porations, the upper echelons of the government, and many other VITAL interests. Their mem*bers are elected and appointed because they have all the money and special interests behind them. All, that is, except the peoples of the countries—the citizens. They are not demo*cratic and do not in any way represent the major*ity of the peo*ple. HOW*EVER, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WILL DE*CIDE WHO SURVIVES THE COMING HOLOCAUST AND WHO DOES NOT!*!*!

THE BILDERBERGERS, THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELA*TIONS AND THE TRILAT*ERAL COMMISSION ARE THE SE*CRET GOVERNMENT AND RULE THIS NATION THROUGH MJ-12 AND THE STUDY GROUP KNOWN AS THE JASON SO*CIETY AND THE TOP ECHELON OF THE GOVERNMENT WHICH CONSISTS MOSTLY OF THEIR MEMBERS.

The Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commis*sion are basically in complete control of the alien technology from “the little gray men” and are also in complete control of the nation’s economy which is set to self-destruct and collapse at any moment. That is, I repeat, at any moment. You are des*tined for a devastating depres*sion and ultimate total collapse of the monetary system—then you will really be “had” for there are contingency plans to com*pletely control you through that very fact. But that is for another lesson.

IS THERE ANY HOPE?

You dear ones are in a big pack of trouble. You cannot fight this monster alone. The only way you can even hope to hold even is to have adequate matching abilities—which your brothers of the Cosmos have available to offer you. You are going to march right through to Armageddon for that is the way it is. Master Esu Jesus Sananda will come and there will be a big bunch of dis*agreement and I can’t think of anything nice to say about it—THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS WHAT A CONFRONTA*TION BE*TWEENCHRIST AND SA*TAN AMOUNTS TO NO MATTER WHAT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO BE*LIEVE.

So be it, Dharma, you are worn to a proverbial “frazzle”. I am pushing you, dear heart, for we must get this information out in time to protect the other au*thors involved in public danger as targets for theDark Forces.

I believe it must be obvious by now WHY you ones will succeed with your projects—they are off limits to the adversaries and fund*ing is going to be al*lowed to flow—it is a forear*ranged agree*ment.

Leave this for today, however, as I want to speak in detail about the miserable play to discount beloved Billy Meier and I also want to cover your Govern*ment’s silly Doomsday Plans.

In great love and appreciation, I take my leave and move to stand-by. We are always tending of thy care, chela, so fear not; just take extreme caution in all circumstance and avoid public gather*ings as much as possible for a bit longer.

SALU, SALU, SALU,

viking
Old 12-22-2009, 11:41 AM   #120
viking
Avalon Senior Member

December 21, 2009

Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda has said, “The Spirit of man can perform miracles through the knowledge of the Truth, for when you pray to your Spirit, whatever you request will be given to you, if it truly is a desire, for believe with knowledge, and you will receive.”

My friends of the Light, Truthbringers, Truthseekers, co-workers, travelers all on the Red Road of Truth, I speak to you from the deepest level of my heart tonight. Do you truly believe these words of Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda, recorded in the Phoenix Journals? Do you truly believe that through the Power of your spirit within you, you can perform miracles? Have you tried it? Have you ever performed any miracle at all?

To perform miracles you first must have the knowledge of the Truth. The Truth is that in all of our planet’s history, never before have we had such a crisis, as we have at this very moment. The Adversary has never been stronger. The Darkness has never been blacker, and evil has never been greater, than it is right now. Negative energy has so increased on all fronts, as to totally over-whelm our planet and her people, rendering us helpless, hopeless, defeated! Is that our end? Is that what we want? After all these years of struggle, of suffering and of fighting evil, are we willing to allow evil to win in our lifetime, and for us to go quietly into the night?

Knowledge is power! I bring you knowledge, my friends. Look around you! What do you see? I see a world lying in ruins with smoking, burning battlefields strewn with corpses. I see sickness and suffering and wanton neglect on street corners and in back alleys, in V.A. hospitals and dying rural towns. In our suburbs rise tent cities and along the railroad tracks.

Once noble and kind and honest people huddle with their children in their cars, begging for food, a blanket, a drink of water with not even an outdoor toilet for privacy. I weep for our people, and my tears wet this page! What has happened to us? What have we become? America, the beautiful and a world of peace and prosperity is only a dream turned into a total nightmare of hopelessness, corruption, greed and despair.

The few have gathered the wealth and claimed it for themselves. They thrive on power and control. Negativity is the fuel that feeds their drive for world domination. They care not for the denuded forests, now turned into rock and sand or the oceans chocking on plastic and reeking of rotting fish----the sewers of the world. Their goal is gold, piles and piles of gold, and pleasure and power and absolute control.

It is all a lie, my friends, the biggest lie ever told! Do you understand that? It is a lie! Too long you have believed the lie! Too long you have forgotten the Truth. You have forgotten your power, the power within to create miracles. I have given you knowledge. Now, it is time to use it to create miracles. It is time the Light of Truth wins!

We see our physical world lying in ruins and her people dying, but we do not understand, why. We do not see beyond into the realm of Spirit. There is a great battle raging between Darkness and Light, between negative energy and positive energy, between evil and Goodness. For eons the Darkness has been winning. That is why our world lies in ruins. Negativity has reigned supreme!

The few Lightbearers and Truthbringers have struggled on against great odds. They have held the line, but they need more help, our help to win. They need our positive energy, our prayer power to win. The present struggle going on in Washington, D.C. to bring down the Federal Reserve and bring in the new gold standard banking system and complete the NESARA Mission has reached an impasse.

The Ming Family and the representatives of the Global Families and our brave constitutional lawyers are doing everything in their power to defeat this Satanic Illuminati Bush/Clinton/Obama Cabal puppet troupe. There are no others willing to help at this time within the United States. Our U.S. Military Flag Officers, who hold the first line of authority to act to save this nation, have proven themselves to be cowards, compromised by bribes and threats, thus committing high crimes and treason. The U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Congress and the Federal Courts all stand compromised by bribery and threats, unwilling to act to save our nation, thus also having committed high crimes and treason.

The U.S. unlawful Corporate Government is drunken with greed and power, fraught with deceit and corruption and so Satanic, as to care nothing whatsoever for the needs of the people of this nation, let alone those of the world. World Empire is their goal. Make no mistake about it, with Obama, Emperor Absolute!

Such foolishness of man can be brought down by the Truth, by the Light of Creator God, by positive energy created by People of the Light by their Power within. The Spirit of Power of Creator God Aton of Light is with us. Will you use it? Will you help defeat the Adversary?

I am asking for Lightworkers and Truthbringers and Truthseekers and Enlightened people of all nations to answer the call to prayer. It matters not your religion, your beliefs, your doubts, but only that you care about the future of our world and her people, your people, your family, yourself. We must stand against the Darkness. We must assist those few holding the battle line for the Light.

Pray, as you have never prayed before! Pray, even if you have never prayed before! Creator God hears the sincere prayer from a humble heart. He hears the whisper of “God help!” He hears the unspoken words of your heart’s desire! He hears and responds to the pleas of a little child. He hears, and He understands and He responds, always!

Will you help us win this battle for the Light, for our world---to defeat evil? Take even a few minutes from your busy schedule to stop and think, to think good things, to meditate, to say, “God, Help!”

We can do it! We can win this Battle for the Light, for Goodness for our world. We can create so much positive energy that the Dark Cabal shall be swept off this planet and into the Void, never to return to Shan. It is time, my friends, it is time!

“For when you pray to your Spirit, whatever you request will be given to you”.

“For believe with knowledge, and you will receive”.

“Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts”.( Zechariah 4:6)

PB

viking
Old 12-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #121
viking
Avalon Senior Member

HELP PRODUCE THE "POWER OF COLLECTIVE THOUGHT" FOR POSITIVE CHANGE ! (UPDATE)

HELP PRODUCE THE "POWER OF COLLECTIVE THOUGHT" FOR POSITIVE CHANGE !

(A Call to action to ALL American citizens who want to create a better future for our Community, our Nation, and our World)

12-24-2009

Esu (Jesus) Immanuel Sananda has said, "The Spirit of man can perform miracles through the knowledge of the Truth, for when you pray to your Spirit, whatever you request will be given to you, if it truly is a desire, for believe with knowledge, and you will receive."

Patrick Bellringer has petitioned for a "call for prayer", He states: "The few Lightbearers and Truthbringers have struggled on against great odds. They have held the line, but they need more help, our help to win. They need our positive energy, our prayer power to win." I mirror his petition and suggest that we-the-people come together to use our little-used, "God-given power" to produce the "POWER OF COLLECTIVE THOUGHT" , a group-mind of sorts, to manifest a specific positive outcome or to stop a specific negative outcome from manifesting, for the benefit of America and all Americans.

You and most enlightened people are aware of their own "POWER OF THOUGHT". Many refer to this as the "prayer" or simply as "an intense and sustained mental effort". Many of us have experienced that when we focus on bringing something positive into our lives in an intense and sustained effort, we can make it manifest. Conversely, we have also experienced that when we worry about something, or fear a particular outcome intensely, we can make that manifest as well. So, knowing that this"power of thought" is real, we can use this knowledge in a group effort to produce a great "POWER OF COLLECTIVE THOUGHT" (group prayer) toward manifesting something positive for our Community, for our Nation, and for our World. We simply have not experienced much of a success with this phenomenon thus far because we haven't really attempted to use it in a focused and sustained united effort.

I can think of no more important, specific concern (RIGHT NOW) than stopping the passage of the Socialistic, freedom-usurping, money-usurping Government Health Care bill. It will not reform Health Care in this country, it will damage our national Sovereignty and individual rights, and it will drain our bank accounts for years before it is even enacted. IT IS TANTAMOUNT TO STEALING FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! We-the-people have made our disapproval of this bill well known to Congress and the Administration and yet the Democrats in both Houses are hell-bent on passing this bill. GOD DOES NOT WANT HIS PEOPLE TO LIVE UNDER THE TYRANNY OF THIS OR ANY OTHER SOCIALISTIC LAWS! IT IS TIME HIS PEOPLE COME TOGETHER IN PRAYER TO DEFEAT THIS DIABOLICAL BILL! If you feel the same way then this is your opportunity.

The Democratic Senators unilaterally passed their version of the Health Care bill on Christmas Eve 60-39 against the will of the majority of the American people and the all Republican Senators. This is a sad day for individual freedom in America and the U.S. Constitution. However, all is not lost, both the House and the Senate bills must be merged and voted again by both Houses of Congress.

Here is the suggestion:

Let us use our God-given power to produce the "POWER OF COLLECTIVE THOUGHT" (group prayer) to defeat the "THE COMBINED HEALTH-CARE BILL". We have perhaps 2-4 weeks to make this happen, that is, potentially, a lot of thought power.

Let us come together for 15 minute periods of intense and sustained mental effort (prayer) from today until the final vote is taken. I have begun my prayer periods at 9 AM and continued at 12 Noon, 3 PM, 6 PM, and 9 PM in my own time zone. (I use these times because they are easy to remember.) Each participant can use their own time zones where they live and choose one or more prayer periods as they wish.

Start your prayer period by asking for the assistance of the Lighted forces of God in defeating the Senate Health-Care bill. Use a mantra (a repeated phrase) such as: "THE HEALTH-CARE BILL HAS BEEN DEFEATED "! Visualize this desired outcome on the front page of all newspapers.

Should the combined bill pass both the Senate and the House vote, it will go to President Obama for signing. DON'T GIVE UP! Change your mantra to fit the situation, such as, " PRESIDENT OBAMA VETOED THE SENATE HEALTH-CARE BILL" and visualize that outcome.

We have two chances to stop this bill. LET'S COME TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY AND CREATE "A MIRACLE ON EAST CAPITOL STREET"! Time is fleeting so please consider joining in this effort starting today! Fax this to your friends and associates and thank you for your participation.

P.S. We-the-people can precipitate another worthwhile goal for America and American citizens during the same frame as we are precipitating the above result by perhaps assigning different days for different precipitations. Does anyone have a worthy suggestion?

Sananda

viking
Old 01-05-2010, 09:02 PM   #122
viking
Avalon Senior Member

WILL YE KNOW ME?

Greetings in Radiance. Let it be known that the time of actual con*tact is most near. How is it man misses all the signs? Will ye ones ask to put your fingers into wounds of two thousand years ago—? What of the wounds of this day? Well, I shall put my hands upon thy wounds of these two thousand years and ye shall be healed for our circle will be sufficient unto all things.

Will ye know Me? Yes, when the time is appropriate. I have been among you and ye did not know Me! Do not flinch and kick of thine selves, the time was not in appropriateness. Ye shall be touched by the Grandfather’s hand and ye will know. It is only through the channels of the inner connection with the Great and Mighty Council that ones will be prepared for this, the Greater “Counsel”. Men run about asking of “men”; they run to their church buildings and ask of ones trained already in doctrine from which he cannot devi*ate lest he be ex-communi*cated and defrocked.

Man does not receive of “the greater” from other men, for men have not the power to open up the flood-gates of knowledge unto them. The greater comes not by word, neither the written pages. The greater can only come from Spirit which is con*nected to the All Knowing Spirit of Man which abides within and is counseled from Higher Realms of Truth. Not all the books which man can write or gather together can contain the knowledge, wisdom, and learning which can be conveyed in one instant in and by the manner in which WE reveal the se*crets which are so mysterious. All one must do is seek in truth and not for per*sonal gain or pompous intent that he have a “higher” placement than his brother.

MAN KNOWS NOT HIS SOURCE

Yet man does seek and ask—they ask, of whom? They look, but—where do they look? They say this and that, but what does it avail them? Not with all their mantras have they gained wis*dom in order to be wise. Neither have their de*crees cleansed them. For the most part they pray unto a false or unknown god. THEY KNOW NOT THEIR SOURCE! Rules are laid down and followed that ones can remain within a social group*ing with no discomfort and then fall into sleep that no ripples arise upon the waters that he may wear out his days in dreary, boring and unhappy activities to pass time away until his depar*ture. He works and toys at “having” rather than “being had” by fellow men. He loudly speaks his opinions (always of other ones he has studied), and debates (argues) in attempt to sway another to his own selfish truth—most often just to bring peace into a quarrel*some and discomforting circumstance. Thy biggest activity is to go and watch another man participate in some thing or other or to go unto someone else’s kitchen and fill thy bellies with abundant food which ye need not. YE ONES HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED LIFE! YE ARE STUM*BLING IN “DEATH”—YE HAVE DEAD*ENED EVERY*THING ABOUT YOU.

The just and the prudent will now be in the receiving of the greater mysteries, for it is now come when they shall be re*vealed unto you. I say: Behold the Hand of God move. See it move, and know ye that it moves, for by the Hand of God shall these things be revealed unto thee. This is the day of revelation—the Revela*tion of Revela*tions, wherein you shall have under*standing of all for*mer REVE*LATIONS. Ye are blessed.

HEAR YE, I AM COME

For this, Dharma, I have put within your hand these things of for*mer ages. Age after age there has been given revelation upon and fol*lowing revelation, and yet, they are not under*stood. While I say unto you this day, there will now be under*standing of the “former” revelations. So let there be under*standing, pa*tience and wisdom. The one who lives in the lie will kill his brother or his own mother, to keep of his lie hidden. The truth bringer is the one he kills first. Will thine brethren protect the gift? So be it, we shall see! Ye are ready again to throw her into the den of public*ity so that ye need not commit thy worldly cache. So be it, ye ask for that which I can give more unto you and you give Me not that of which ye are not even in need.

How is it, friends, that there are ones among you who know not that I AM COME? How is it that they not perceive of the cloud? How can it be they think there is not a cloud? Do I make of my point? Ye can put proof in thy midst and it is missed—they will wait until thy weather men conjure up a new name for a “type” of cloud which has not ever existed before! Indeed!

Well, I say: I AM COME! EVEN IN THE “CLOUD”! AND THEY DO NOT SEE! EVEN THY MILITARY TOYS SCOUT THE PERIPHERIES AND PERIMETERS AND HARDLY A BE*ING TAKES NOTE THEREOF, THEN THE REPORTS ARE “MISPLACED”. They see not for the cloud is dense and their eyes blinded. Yea, blind and deaf are they, for they simply cannot seem to see and neither do they hear. The Word is placed before them and still it is not comprehended.

I am now speaking that they might have comprehension. I shall speak unto them in ways which are new and strange. I shall now write upon their heart that which they shall not forget. I shall do wondrous things, and I shall be as the Author and the Finisher of My Work. I shall give unto each of my ones a mo*mentous experi*ence that you might know—this has already been done in most in*stances and still, man calls it “luck”—”the way the cookie crum*bles”, etc. LISTEN CAREFULLY—NO MAN WILL ABORT THE PLAN OF WHICH I SPEAK! NO MAN SHALL ABORT THE PLAN OF WHICH I SPEAK!

I AM THE HOST OF HOSTS, AND I BRING WITH ME MIGHTY WAR*RIORS, LONG TRAINED IN THE WAY OF THE JUST AND PRUDENT. I KNOW THEM TO BE WOR*THY OF TRUST, AND THEY ARE MIGHTY, ENDOWED WITH POWER AND TOTAL WISDOM.

ALL IS KNOWN, FOLLOW ME

They have not taken up residence upon the Earth and are free of all bounds and bonds of Earth come to work with ye who are bounded by Earth. My ones are bound by no law save that of Creation and of “Love”, which motivates their ev*ery act. They know the Earth—all the systems of Earth, man and animal, plants, yea—even unto the thoughts of each and every one. Above all those things which you cannot comprehend, are they filled with knowledge. Every liv*ing thing is known well. The composition of all things are known. I say, there are not any secrets for they have learned their part; they are learned in the schools far beyond man’s ability to know. NO MAN SHALL PUT THEM TO SHAME AND NO MAN CAN PREVAIL AGAINST THEM FOR THEY COME AS ONES FROM WITHIN THE ONENESS OF CRE*ATION/CREATOR.

Precious little ones, I tell thee Truth. These ones are by far thy su*periors. Think not that you are wise, man of Earth. You are lower than the “Angels”. You have as yet not seen that which you shall become, for you are within a “low grade”, and I say unto you: “Come forth”, and you move not—you remain in ap*athy.

I stand ready to assist you when you pick up your feet and reach out your hand that I might touch it—be not deceived in this—”TRY ME!” PICK UP YOUR FEET; SEEK ME OUT; LOOK UNTO ME; ASK OF ME—BE AS ONE SELFLESS, AND I SHALL WALK WITH YOU ALL THE WAY AND CARRY YOU IF NEED BE.

I do not, however, give Myself unto the unjust and imprudent. I bow down unto the just and prudent who act and seek in selfless*ness. I heal those who seek and ask in truth and selfless*ness. I will not go into the den of the dragon; yet I will go down into the bottomless pit to find the just and the humble. I bow down unto the ones which give themself that others might be lifted up. I give not to the brag*gard nor the bigot, for they find their reward in the plaudits of men. They find their reward in man’s flattery. I watch about your place and I see not that it has profited them. I say unto them: “You fools, what has it profited you?” I AM COME THAT YOU ARE NOT DE*CEIVED OF MEN, FOR THEIR FLATTERY IS LIKEN UNTO THE TACK IN YOUR SHOE WHICH WILL EAT AWAY AT YOUR FLESH UNTIL IT BECOMES IN*FECTED AND CRIP*PLES YOU. AND YET, YOU ALL BEND BE*FORE THE FLAT*TERY AND EVEN UNTO THE MOST SIMPLE HOMAGE. YE CANNOT SEEM TO BE SATIS*FIED WITH THE HOMAGE OF GOD OR MY BENDED KNEE UNTO YOU. SO BE IT.

Blessed are they which shun man’s flattery and find their reward in selfless ser*vice, asking naught of man. I say: Come follow Me and I shall show you many things which you have not seen nor even dreamed.

I promise you not fortune nor fame for ye will have no need of such; I promise you freedom, even as I am free. Think ye that I am an impostor, asking of you favor? I say unto you: I bow down My*self that you be lifted up! So be it that you shall give unto Me credit for being that which I AM, and I shall show unto you that which you have not seen or known. I promise you no miracles; I promise you Eternal Freedom and this is what shall profit you for all else fol*lows.

TAKE MY HAND

I SAY UNTO YOU AND BEST YOU HEED CAREFULLY MY WORDS: THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS BEEN AS ONE MILD AND GENTLE IN TRUTH AND BEAUTY; SELFLESS AND GIV*ING, HE HAS NOT BEEN UNTO YOU THE “DELIVERER”; HE HAS NOT BEEN UNTO YOU “SAVIOR”. I SAY: TO SAVE YOUR*SELF IS THE GREATER WISDOM! NO ONE CAN DO IT FOR YOU—NOT GOD, NOT ME. GOD GIVES GRACE THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW THE TRUTH OF IT—YOU WILL DO IT YOURSELF OR YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED. I SIMPLY STAND AT THE DOOR TO MEASURE YOUR INTENT, FRIENDS, I CANNOT DO IT FOR YOU.

A MAN GOES TO THE RESCUE OF A MAN DROWNING AND IF HE KNOWS NOT HOW TO SWIM, BOTH PERISH. FIRST, BROTHERS, PICK UP YOUR OWN FEET AND “THEY” SHALL BE SHOWN THE WAY TO WALK, FOR I HAVE OPENED UP THE WAY AND FOR THIS AM I THE WAYSHOWER.

Place your hand in Mine and I shall lead you gently and you shall be dealt in justice. I know that which you need and I know your frail*ties; but you must come to recognize them also, that you can release them unto my tending. I am prepared to give unto you as you ask and are prepared to receive; no more and no less!

Bear in mind, I AM HE which is sent to bear witness of My Father. Likewise do I send My Word out by My Servants, that they bear truthful witness of ME. Behold you ME, and I shall touch you and you shall be quickened and you shall know as I know. I am bound by My Word, and My Word is valid—there shall be no man to invali*date My Word. I am come that it be brought forth this day, the plan which is given unto Me—I SHALL DO OF MY PART. LET IT ALSO BE SAID THAT YOU HAVE DONE YOURS. SO BE IT AND SE*LAH. UPON THESE WORDS I PLACE OF MY SEAL.

All ones had better be carefully interpreting the sequence of the script as written and be prepared. What you wait for is that which is the “final” trumpet blast in the peak of holocaust. Brothers, that is too late for thy mortal form. Will you hear Me? You have much to gain by hearing me and thy loss shall be great if ye plug of your ears much longer.

My hand has written and having written, I move on. May you be able to under*stand that which is written by God, for thee!

I bless you, little ones of mine, I hold you close and secure within my wings. To my scribe, I am well pleased. Great will be the honor unto the scribes of Truth for the entire of the world will be against them; but, the world will be proven incorrect in perception and thy gift unto thy fellow man is infinite.

I await thy petitions for understanding that we can become at*tuned and that our understanding be explicit.

I AM THAT I AM, SO BE IT

Journel 3

viking
Old 01-15-2010, 03:39 PM   #123
viking
Avalon Senior Member

‘SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #4 -INTRODUCTION

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., SEP. 1, 1989 6:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 016

INTRODUCTION

You can separate your man-doctrined “churches” (cults) from your state—you have. Then you can separate the true church of God from those—which you have! Then your house of cards will fall—which it is! Those of you on Earth who truly place your lives on the basis of truth, love of God, love of The Cre*ation, and love of your fellow man are all but negligible. Those who tout to do so are false and have forgotten the true Laws of The Creation and God. It has come its full cycle, just as prophe*sied, to smite you down. Bit by bit your world is coming down like the reverse pyra*mid—built on the point and the point is blown away—it will crush you all. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR WAY.

I see no way for you to get the whole tapestry without all the doc*uments we will provide for you. In this one, I will dupli*cate what we refer to as the “Grey Men” document. I am request*ing that it be placed in the near beginning of this document compila*tion. You must know how bad it is in order to take me seriously enough to take action.

I am greatly indebted to ones who do not yet even know of me. I honor them and I dedicate this “LIFEBOAT” to them. Honor them, oh peoples of these wondrous United States of America, for if you sur*vive at all, it will be because of ones such as these. Dr. JOHN L. KING, CORT CHRISTIE, MER*LIN B. SAMPSON. THEY HAVE GIVEN GREATLY OF THEM*SELVES THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME MEASURE OF A CHANCE AT SUR*VIVAL. WE OF THESE REALMS DO SALUTE THEM.

In Dr. King’s words, you are “Running on empty...” It is far worse than that, friends, for when the vehicle ceases to run you have no-where to go to get more fuel.

This document is offered in response to ones who con*tinue to ask me, “When?” and “What do we do?”. In an economic vein, it has gone beyond the ability to re*verse it, therefore, it will have to pass through the equalizer of collapse. I only present pos*sible ways to salvage your stability on a per*sonal basis FOR IT WILL ALL FALL DOWN AROUND YOU. ALL HAS PASSED BEYOND YOUR ABIL*ITY TO REVERSE IT—YOU ARE IN THE ENDING TIMES, UPON A PLANET IN RE*BIRTHING AND RE*BERTHING INTO A HIGHER EXIS*TENCE. YOU HAVE REACHED THE TIME OF AR*MAGEDDON!

I only deal with the United States in this particular dis*course, for this is where my assignment predomi*nantly places me in this Earth commission. I cover very little history as to how your world arrived at this financial disaster for I wish to give you some*thing to actively undertake—history is history, you need guidance NOW! There is already abundance of his*tory from which you did not learn, let us walk as many as possible through this mire.

I request that my credentials be placed at the rear of this ledger that you can recognize of me. (Please see I come in truth, directly from your Creator Source. I serve in the immediate Command of the one you call “Jesus”, Esu Im*manuel (His name) Sananda (“and He shall bear a new name at the time of His re*turn”). Discount it if you choose. Be most careful, how*ever, for your days upon this orb are num*bered within thy ac*counting ability. These things of which the prophets wrote, will come upon you within this genera*tion of your el*derly ones. All the signs are in place, dear ones. We are all in service to our Cosmic Universe, Sananda and Creator Aton of the Total Light; God and The Creation which is above all. We also come in service and love unto you ones to as*sist you through the times of tribu*lations and bring you home.

He went forth before you to prepare a place for you. He has done so—are you ready? We now prepare you to receive of Him that you be not frightened. He (Immanuel Sananda), is come to bring you home, those of his flock. Galactic fleets stand ready to take you up. HOW DID YOU THINK HE WOULD COME?

Those who choose to remain in ignorance of truth, will not be co*erced in any manner. ’Tis thy choice all the way to the gate. Choose to continue as you are and you will spend a very long time with the false teachers who have led you down this tacky roadway—however, it has been yourfree will choice to follow them.

HOW DID YOU BELIEVE HIS RETURN WOULD BE?

OH BELOVED ONES, TO SIT ON SOME MISERABLE CLOUD BANKS WITH HIM IS FOOLISH THOUGHT IN*DEED. THOSE CLOUDS YOU SEE ARE IN YOUR ATMO*SPHERE WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE FILLED WITH RADIATION AND DEATH. THE MASTER WOULD NOT PLACE YOU THERE. YOU WILL BE TAKEN UP INTO CRAFT, THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE PREPARED, AND INTO SAFETY. THE TRANSITION WILL BE MOST HARD ON YOUR PHYS*ICAL BODIES—TO CHANGE DIMENSION SO RAPIDLY. PLEASE START THY PETI*TIONS FOR IN*STRUCTION AND RECEIVE OF THAT WHICH IS GIVEN UNTO YOU BY US THROUGH THESE SCRIBES AND RE*CEIVERS. MAKE SURE THE RECEIVERS ARE OF THE LIGHTED REALMS FOR THE DARK BROTHERHOOD OF SATANIC FORCES OVER*TAKE YOU AT EVERY TURN. THEY HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED YOU AS A CIVI*LIZATION. THEY MAY VERY WELL ANNIH-ILATE YOU IF YOU DO NOT TURN ABOUT INTO TRUTH. SO BE IT, BELOVED BROTHERS, FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND. AMEN, AND UPON THIS I PLACE MY SEAL OF TRUTH AND HONOR.

MAY YOU SEEK TRUTH IN THY GOD AND CREATION FOR THY WAY IS HARD. MAY YE FIND PEACE WITHIN. I AM HATONN

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/pdf/J004.pdf

viking
Old 01-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #124
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Please listen...

viking
Old 02-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #125
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I AM ATON OF LIGHT. I AM THY SOURCE, CHILD. I HAVE SENT FORTH MINE SONS AND ANGELS UNTO THEE AND I COME FORTH UNTO THEE, LITTLE CHI
LDREN OF THE UNI*VERSE, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THY TRANSITION.

‘SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER’ – PHOENIX JOURNAL #4 -CHAPTER 11
GOD (ATON)

I AM ATON, THY SOURCE

I see thee with head bent that thy words be truth; they can be naught but truth for ye have yielded unto me. I AM ATON OF LIGHT. I AM THY SOURCE, CHILD. I HAVE SENT FORTH MINE SONS AND ANGELS UNTO THEE AND I COME FORTH UNTO THEE, LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE UNI*VERSE, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THY TRANSITION.
DO NOT WEEP AT THOSE WHO CHOOSE TO HEAR THEE NOT FOR IT IS ME THEY REFUSE TO HEAR FOR MY SONS AND ANGELS SPEAK IN MINE NAME. THEY ARE THE TRUMPETERS AND CLARIONS OF MY VOICE. I AM THY GOD WITH*OUT/WITHIN AND YE ARE BUT ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHICH I HAVE CHO*SEN TO GO FORTH AND EXPERIENCE THE UNIVERSE OF MY CRE*ATIONS. UNTO YE ARE GIVEN THE GIFTS OF LIFE AND CREATOR, BUT YE MISUSE OF THE PRECIOUS GIFTS.

LET HIM WHO DARES, TURN HIS FACE FROM MYSELF AND REFUSE THE WORDS OF MINE MESSENGERS. THAT ONE WHO DENIES IS DESTINED TO PROFOUND TRIBULATION. HEED CAREFULLY, CHILDREN OF THE FLESH, YE ARE BUT EN*ERGY FRAGMENTS IN A PASS*ING INSTANT OF MINE THOUGHT. HE WHO DENIES TRUTH DENIES ME; HE WHO DENIES ME WILL BE CAST FROM MY THOUGHTS TO EXPERIENCE THE VOID FOR THY PERSECUTIONS OF MINE ONES IS COM*ING TO TERMINATION IN THY CURRENT TIME. THINK MOST CAREFULLY BEFORE YE PUT TO THE SIDE THESE WORDS FOR THEY ARE MINE WORDS AND AS I CREATE THUSLY I SHALL DISSOLVE. YOUR TIME OF TREMBLING AND TERROR IS CLOSE IN THY TIME. YE ONES OF EARTH WILL HEED MY MES*SENGER’S WARN*INGS OR THE CONSEQUENCES ARE MIGHTY FOR THAT WHICH HAS BEEN PERPE*TRATED UPON MINE MAG*NIFICENT CREATIONS, IN DARKNESS, SHALL CEASE. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HEAR, YE HAVE CHOSEN THE WAY OF THE VOID AND WILL BE IN PERISHMENT WITHIN THE TIDES AND UPHEAVALS OF LABOR AND BIRTHING. SO IT SHALL BE, THY GAMES OF PUNINESS ARE DRAWING TO A FINISH. I SEAL THESE WORDS THAT YE MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT YE “WAIT” FOR THAT SPECIAL ONE TO SPEAK FROM “SOMEWHERE” BUT NOT FROM THIS SOURCE; YE ERR GREATLY FOR “I CHOOSE WHO SHALL BE MINE SCRIBES AND BEAR THE BUGLE—NOT YE ONES.”

MOVE OF THY FINGERS, DHARMA, AND CONTINUE THY ALPHABET UPON THE PAGES FOR THIS, MAN HAS WAITED, AND YE FEAR NO MORE FOR THIS IS THY PORTION AND OTHER MAN WILL ACCEPT OR DENY; IT IS FOR HIM TO CHOOSE, YOURS IS TO WRITE. YE ARE IN THE PROTECTION OF MINE ARMY SO PEACE SHALL BE THY GIFT.

YE PLEAD FOR SIGNS

I shall pick up where my Son left off on the yester morn for ye shall not say ye were not told of these things. Ye plead for signs and warnings, timing and reassurance; they are falling all about thine noses—open of thine eyes. Stop thy worry as to whether or not there is “time” to do of thine things—do what*ever thee can. It is the foolish waiting when ye know of what ye should do that is thy bother. Turn to thy labors and ye will not note the “waiting”.

Within the time which is allotted unto the Earth which is in the present part wherein she is, there shall be a great and mighty change upon her surface and within her bowels. She has been most tormented and active within; she is seething and restless. She is a living, breath*ing creation who has been badly used. It is not in anger she throws thee from her body but rather, she is in the throes of death from thee. She has carried her burdens in honor and is released therefrom. Instead of moaning about thy displea*sures and larking ye had bet*ter be in the writing of the new sto*ries to present unto thine brothers. What will be in the second, third and hundredth motion picture? Your purpose is to tell the world my truth that ones can know of their plight. Do ye believe there are no stories within these words? Have ye ones no visions left to serve unto thy brethren? YE CHOOSE TO DENY AND WAIT FOR “PROOF”? SO BE IT—WAIT. HOWEVER, YE WHO CHOOSE TO TAKE EXCEP*TION TO MY WARNINGS AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND PRODDING, TAKE HEED—STOP OF THY WHINING FOR THIS WAS THINE AGREEMENT WITH ME! I CARE NOT ONE WHIT WHETHER OR NOT YE LIKE OF MY METHODS OR OF MY SCRIBES. I AM NOT PLEASED WITH YOUR AC*TIONS; I WEEP OVER THAT WHICH I HAVE PLACED INTO CREATION THAT HAS DEGRADED AND DE*BAUCHED MINE OTHER WONDROUS AND BALANCED EN*TITIES. IT IS THY GIFT OF FREEDOM OF CHOICE, FOR I GAVE THAT TOO, UNTO YOU, BUT YE SHALL BEAR THE DIFFI*CULT ROAD IF YE HEED NOT THE CALL THAT MAKES OF THINE WAY, EASY AND BEAU*TEOUS.

Look about thee and see that some things might be in the fit*ting. For ye have been told that when it is near the fulfilling of these things, it shall be that there shall be great ship*wrecks, and the ships of the air and the ships of the sea shall go down. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO? And the fish of the sea shall seek new places wherein to spawn. ARE THEY NOT DOING SO, FROM THY POLLUTION AND FUEL SPILLINGS?

AND—THERE SHALL APPEAR UPON THE EARTH NEW PEOPLE WHICH ARE NOT INDIGENOUS OF THE EARTH, AND THAT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN BE*FORE. YE HAD BETTER TAKE NOTE; STOP OF THY DENIAL AND WELCOME THY SIBORS, CHELAS—YE ARE IN GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE AND I HAVE SENT MINE OTHER CHILDREN OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE VERY ANGELS OF MY REALMS TO ASSIST YE. REFUSE THEM IF YE CHOOSE BUT KNOW ’TIS YOU WHO HAVE REFUSED. WALK WITH MY CHILDREN AND THY NEW SIBORS AND YE SHALL WALK IN GLORY. THEY ARE COME TO SHOW YOU THE WAY; MY SONS HAVE COME AGAIN TO RECLAIM MINE HOUSES.

THY MOTHER EARTH HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH

Thy very Earth Source has been seized with convulsions within her entrails, and she has belched forth that which is from within her interior—and, these things shall increase and in*crease. She has been in such great pain for such a great time, for thy Mother Earth that she is, is not without great travail. Oh, and such is the pity of it, for man has been unmindful of her; and as she has nurtured him, fed him, clothed him and moth*ered him, he has re*mained more and more unmind*ful of her—he has been unto her a carnal and lech*erous son. I RECOGNIZE, IN HONOR, THOSE WHO HAVE CHANGED OF THEIR LAS*CIVIOUS WAYS AND NOW REACH OUT TO ASSIST. BE*WARE, HOWEVER, OF THOSE WHO FORM “MOVEMENTS” IN FALSE INTENT. KNOW OF THAT WHICH YE CHOOSE PAR*TICIPATION. Man has been much like the salamanders and moles who burrow within her body and has taken and taken from her and given nothing in return. He is blind in his li*centiousness, for he has had no thought given of that which has nursed him and healed of his injuries and infir*mities.

So be it that he has but added suffering unto insults which have been given unto the Mother Earth wherein man has had his birth into the physical parts of me. And therein is great commisera*tion of him which is in dark*ness. They see not with the eyes which are blind*folded, but they see only that which is unreal, unholy and filled with greed; for I am whole and I can see that which is won*drously complete, and I have not want for I am unto myself all that of which I have need.

I AM THE CREATOR

In this time of casting off I rejoice that I shall make myself into newness for I represent the Creation of Earth for I become one with my creations and ye have forgotten. Unto this end do I create. I have brought up races of men that they might become Gods and that they might become wise creators also, and that they might become one with myself. This is every man’s inheri*tance. Man shall be in no wise the poorer for having experi*enced in his growth. I am the Creator and I have created wisely, though I often weep at thine poor choices; and, I have sent man into all the worlds wherein there is life, and oh, pre*cious ones, there are many! All who have gone forth from me have returned unto me richer and more glorious for their experi*ences.

There is naught place wherein is the form of man wherein is not the parts of Me. I have divided myself into parts, and I have endowed each part with the part of myself, that which is eternal—infinite—and that part of Me changes not but remains ever unchanged by anything which is or shall ever be.

In my own timing shall I bring them all in again, to become again one with Me and they shall all be made whole. From the body of my*self have I created all things, both of the land and of the sea, and of the air; and therein are the things, both of land and sea, and the words become manifest. The things which I com*mand appear, and they take form, and then I breathe into them, life. They are the animated parts of Me; and they cannot be less than the Gods, because I have created each after a like*ness which I have conceived within my own being. It is the pos*itive that I am, and creation is the negative.

That part which ye “see” is the part of Me which is subject to change and which shall return to the ele*ments from which it came. Not a person shall change the Law, nor shall he bring unto Me one part of himself which is of the earth; for I bring back unto Me that which is eternal, and that which is of the earth I shake off. It gives Me great joy to bring back that which I send out for it is this for which I have made provision.

Positive/negative, night/day, ah yes, there are two poles of force called “life”, as in darkness and light, soul/spirit and body, LIFE AND DEATH. Many are the la*bels placed upon the posi*tive and nega*tive; yet there is only ONE AND THAT ONE IS ALL IN*CLUSIVE, FOR IT IS OF MYSELF AND FROM MYSELF THAT I HAVE CREATED ALL THINGS, AND FROM ONE SUBSTANCE HAVE ALL THINGS COME INTO BE*ING.

WE SHALL AGAIN BE ONE

So shall man learn these things of Me for they shall be made to sit in the council with Me and We shall again be ONE.

There shall come forth a new order upon the Earth, for I have cre*ated wisely, and when a portion of Myself of*fends Me, I cast it off and I begin anew. I shall bind up mine wounds and I shall heal My*self, and I shall be as whole again. It is not with pity for My*self, but that which I have created, that they know not that which they cut themselves off from, nor do they know their own identity. For this do I weep; for they have blasphemed and been disrespectful unto Me and unto Mine other creations.

I have wept that I have created man, for he has become foul, and has become so often as the stench of the Earth; he has poi*soned his own food; and he has given unto his brother the potion of the asps; and he has been unto himself renegade, for he has not kept his covenant with Me. Most often he has not been an honor unto me upon the Earth. As I sent him forth he was per*fect but he has ceased his perfection upon Mine Earth globe. He has com*mitted all of the forbidden crimes against Earth and brother and has become blind as the creatures that burrow in the ground or live within the darkened caves. I am most often given into shame for that which I created and placed, as man, upon Earth—yet, beloved of Mine, I love without limits that which errs, for that too, is my creation and ’tis for him I created and sent him forth.

In due time he shall be purified with fire, and he shall return unto Me as the SONS OF GOD. There shall then be much re*joicing, for it shall be as nothing man has ever experienced, for there shall be much ecstatic rejoining and alas, much weeping; for it is given unto man to be purified by his tears and his sor*rows. So be it that he shall have them so he may know joy. Ah, chelas, in this there truly is wisdom.

I say that I am his joy and I am his tears, and by his tears shall he come to know me. With my own hand shall I then wipe away the tears from his face that he has shed in my name and for my sake. He shall then be whole.

HOW IT WILL BE

Beloved, the events will not be stayed for actually, it is fin*ished. When it shall come upon the Earth that which shall be, it is said that there shall be great suffering, and there shall be. Of all things, the fire and the wind shall be worse, for it shall be mighty spouts of fire and molten lava from the pits of Earth, and it shall be liquid and white with heat, and the winds shall fan it and it shall not cool, nor shall they put out the fire, for it shall burn as it touches, and it shall scorch the Earth for miles—and it shall have enormous velocity. With the blowing winds it shall be flung unto widespread portions of the coun*trysides. Those who recognize and have builded their hovels against that day can be shielded from the rain of burning fragments but the hovels must be built above the flows in those places near the cinder cones. Thy Mother is releasing the eons of stored corruption from within. The pressures are beyond your ability to mea*sure. It shall be thus in the places where ye are, chela, for I speak now of thy locale for there are oth*ers who will speak of other.

There shall, within a short duration of time from the first, an*other within the place where is now the Ocean of Peace (Pacific), and a third within another shorter period of time, within the east*ern part of the Atlantic Ocean (the places of At*lantis); and it shall not be within the confines of the land which is above the wa*ter. It shall force that which is now the bottom of the Atlantic to the surface of the water and there to tower far above and be*yond. Go forth and tell mine children how it will be for it will be given unto you to make wondrous vi*sions that they might see and know of these things which will come. Ye will be shown the methods and given unto you that which is needed; my creatures must be in*formed and given expec*tation. So be it. Ye who think ye cannot write, go within and pen that which is shown unto thee. Paint the visions for those who have no vision for I shall hold my wrath un*til warning might go forth. I plead with you, little ones, to heed the assistance of thy brethren whom I have sent unto you.

THE LIGHT AND THE LAW

I AM THE LIGHT AND THE LAW AND I WILL SPEAK UPON THESE THINGS.

It is fortuned unto man to be within the Law, yet he has chosen to not be a worker within the Light. With the Light which is given unto him he has been thought*less of his Source and his ONENESS with ME. He has cast himself into utter darkness and degradations while writhing in carnal activities within the great cities having been trapped by the Satanic tentacles of the lie.

Now I say unto you that all might come to know in this time at hand. He shall come to be most mindful of this Source and this, within this time, for ye are only in the beginning. Thy present generation will see and ex*perience these things come to pass as projected by the great and humble prophets sent to prepare thee.

There will come forth a loud cry for peace and man shall franti*cally seek and search for balance and peace. Some who seek will find it for they will look upon truth; others will not find it for they will ac*cept the lies and call the truth—”lie”. So be it and I speak, for to them which find it shall be deliv*ered up, and they shall be placed within safety where abides peace.

BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Unto those which find not peace, they shall be put into a place wherein they may labor for their bread and wherein they begin anew.

They shall have for their tools only their bare hands for they shall be again as in the beginning. They shall learn that which is Lawful and that which is profitable unto them; that which is of the eternal. Again, they will not, from the onset, be given to remem*ber their past, nor will they know of their fu*ture. So shall they work from day unto day in blind*ness; for it is the Law that “EVERY MAN UNTO HIS OWN” and with his own hands shall he build up his tem*ple or tear of it down. (Might this sound as a “rerun of the play” to ye chelas who are coming into knowledge and truth?) Rejoice ye ones who have seen the way. I say re*joice!

Now I say unto you again, for I said it once before unto my scribes, they shall be as the beasts of the fields, for they have not prepared for the day when they shall be brought in. They have wasted their inheritance and have been unto them*selves, betrayers. Oh, beloved ones, the compassion is beyond en*durance but so shall it be for all will mature and learn that they might walk in the presence, one with Me. For man will ei*ther have chosen the way of the Law or he will have chosen to walk in separation with the fallen angels.

FOR THOSE WHO SEE THE LIGHT

For those which have been mindful of the Law and the Light, and worked therein, they shall be brought into a place of new*ness wherein is total light. They shall be relieved of all stresses, for it is Lawful to say that they shall be brought into the place wherein I AM; for I have prepared for them a place and I have pro*vided well; and for this day I have provided. At no time do I for*get the “little ones” in darkness, for I have reached out within the darkness for them and they have turned away and denied of me and of my messengers.

NOT A PERSON SHALL DENY THAT THIS IS SO! THEY HAVE BEEN MOST FOOL*ISH. SO BE IT AS IT MAY BE, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THEM IN THEIR SLUMBERS YET AND IN THEIR DRUNKENNESS. THEY DO NOT YET REMEMBER FROM WHENCE THEY CAME, NOR DO THEY YET KNOW WHITHER THEY GOEST. I SEND THEE THAT YE MIGHT TELL THEM—THE ULTI*MATE CHOICE WILL REST WITH EACH. SO BE IT FOR IT IS SO AND I GIVE UNTO THESE WORDS THE SEAL WHICH IS OF GOD FOR IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THIS MANNER AS I HAVE GIVEN IT UNTO THEE. THE TIME HAS COME TO RISE FROM THY BEDDINGS AND CHOOSE OF THY PATH LEST YE CHOOSE WRONGLY. I AWAIT THEE FOR THE FINAL CURTAIN OF THIS CY*CLE IS READY TO FALL—FOR EVER. I CALL UPON YOU TO TAKE THE OFFERED HAND OF THY BRETHREN WHO HAVE AGAIN COME AMONG YOU TO LEAD THEE HOME.

I URGE YOU TO TAKE GREAT CAUTION; I AM THY GOD, YE TURN FROM MY MESSENGERS AND MINE SONS SENT FORTH AGAIN UNTO YOU AND DENY THESE WORDS AND YE ERR BEYOND THY COMPRE*HENSION. SO BE IT.

I AM

Go, Dharma, for ye have finished of thy work this morn*ing. Man must digest a bit of the lead and denial he will be feeling from the words; he has but a short time to be in the deciding. The years dwindle down to such a precious few—even in thy physi*cal time frames. Do not depress yourself as thy job is well done and I cherish of thee for thy faithfulness. Go and rest and allow of the energy to settle and calm; ye are in the care of my most beloved Son in whom I continually re*joice. I place mine hand upon thy head in blessings, ye who stand with me.

viking