Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 12-23-2008, 06:13 AM   #26
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bloodline of Christ

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
2 interpretations:

1. The whole story is true. the lies about Jesus , his life and his mission were told to keep mankind in "slavery". it is easier to manipulate people, having a son of God who dies on a cross for our sins, as a divine figure. ( I started to think now that all those apparitions of Mary, the mother of Jesus, are all faked, using holographs).Now certain groups want the truth to be widely known. they do it because they are so righteous or it's Illuminati's final revenge on Catholic Church and Vatican.
2. The whole story is a lie. They are preparing ground for a new religion or no religion at all, but first they have to discredit the story of Jesus completely.
In order for this to happen we would need the following to happen . The Jewish and Catholic churchs would have to merge into one .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:38 PM   #27
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
2 interpretations:

1. The whole story is true. the lies about Jesus , his life and his mission were told to keep mankind in "slavery". it is easier to manipulate people, having a son of God who dies on a cross for our sins, as a divine figure. ( I started to think now that all those apparitions of Mary, the mother of Jesus, are all faked, using holographs).Now certain groups want the truth to be widely known. they do it because they are so righteous or it's Illuminati's final revenge on Catholic Church and Vatican.
2. The whole story is a lie. They are preparing ground for a new religion or no religion at all, but first they have to discredit the story of Jesus completely.
It is not so black and white, I think. I have a friend who has visited several private libraries in the UK and Europe. Astonishingly, many excellent documents are outside of the Vatican, having been passed down for generations in wealthy families. These records seem genuine and do seem to indicate the truth of some of the lore.

The Mormons are recognized as the record-keepers par excellence of bloodlines, and they do pay attention to certain lines. They do not prattle about it, though.

One source that I have reason to trust says that Christ, in all his incarnations on earth, carried special genes. He was conceived in the normal way, but was at liberty to rearrange his DNA code to fit his mission, every time. 'He did not have any of his grandparents' genes after the rearrangements', so we were told.

If this is true, the whole thing about being of his bloodline might miss the point. His special genes might never have been passed on.

Personally I think it means less than what these families think. I can trace my ancestry back to one of these bloodlines, but so what? I think what we do with what we got is more important. Some of these famous English bloodline families are quite deranged, IMHO. Some of their claims on the Internet seem to indicate a lot of hubris. Hardly in the spirit of Jesus Christ.

We have a 4 hour video of one of Laurence Gardner's lectures on the matter, 'Bloodline of the Holy Grail', and I dare say he treats his material in a less than scholarly manner. He seems very opportunistic in this oral presentation.

He has written several books, and I have currently started reading: 'Genesis of the Grail Kings'. I regard it as entertainment, with a little bit of truth interspersed.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-23-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #28
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
I feel the movie is totally correct once we ignore the physical interpretation.What a lot of the collective don't realize is that all philosophy is writtten in the now.This realization along puts humanity at center stage of the grand play called life.This position puts focus on the light and not the light bearer.
I find your point of view very balanced.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:15 AM   #29
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, brothers and sisters,
Forget about bloodlines, it is not important. The body is just a temporary vessel for the habitation of the soul. The soul energy is part and parcel of the cosmic soul of the Prime Creator/Existence. In terms of reality, nothing else matters.
I will tell you something that matters, very much at this time. Very soon, (it may have already begun), mother earth is going to make her final stop, before entering the light and age of the Golden Dawn. All souls that are still holding on to, or carrying third density Karmic baggage, such as hatred, anger, greed, corruption, belief in third density prejudice and dogmas etc.which renders them unable to accept, or attune to the new 5th density energies, will have to........ Disembark ..simply because, the new earth cannot, (under universal law) and will not permit any non light-centered being to enter 5th density reality.
Those souls in question, will be re-birthed on a star similar to third density earth, where they will continue there cycle of reincarnation, and evolutionary schooling in an atmosphere of hate and prejudice and corruption and violence and wars etc, until they are ready to recognize there divinity, and embrace the Light.
They will then be granted another opportunity to ascend, and join there brothers and sisters of greater light.
Those of us that have friends and relations who we know are unable to let go of old tendencies, or get rid of Kharmic debt, might do well to wish them well, and God speed on their chosen path, because they WILL be leaving shortly. Everyone, of course still have some time (although short) to choose the Light of the Golden Dawn..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:56 AM   #30
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
I find your point of view very balanced.
We are the great secret and as long as we seek outside of ourselves, we supress the sacred feminine.

One idea expressing itself through extensive multiplicity. There is no bloodline just spiritual evolution of the sacred feminine. The soul starts off as the daughter of god, the daughter becomes the mother of god , the mother becomes the spouse of god and finally becomes one with god.
it is the mind that builds the holy of holies as a place of rest for the sacred feminine.
Noah built the ark , Moses built the tabernacle , Solomon builds the temple and christ builds the house not made by hands.
Fall - Winter - Spring - Summer- Earth Water - Air - Fire

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-24-2008 at 01:18 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:56 AM   #31
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Resonated as of a beautiful song "777".
We have re-entered the era of the feminine "Goddess", the age of the male and masculine dominion is quickly slipping away.
The Goddess has birthed, long live the "Goddess".
Thank You..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:40 AM   #32
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Interviews with Janet Swerdlow on Rumor Mill Radio Dec 2008
http://www.rumormillnewsradio.com/ar...08archives.htm
cway is offline   Reply With Quote