Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:10 AM   #51
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: ref: The Australian Ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
Dude, whenever I see a message from you I picture someone singing it.
That would be nice. Why not?
Let's all start singing a little more often.
Very efficient therapy to lift up our spirit.
Good idea, Anticomuna

"Anticomuna", you're against community?
Hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticomuna View Post
Dude, whenever I see a message from you I picture someone singing it.
Maybe, it's because my english is limited?
It's not my native language.

Last edited by stefaan; 10-30-2008 at 11:38 AM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:22 PM   #52
arcora
Banned

Default Re: ref: The Australian Ark

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:59 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:47 PM   #53
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
What's funny is that what is going to happen on earth is more like a controlled demolition.

The controllers of the demolition will make sure that the 'ark' is also destroyed.

Unless, of course, the 'ark' is filled with 1,000 of their own. Hmmm.

Where does one get fuel for a personal nuclear power plant?
Australia supplies Japan, Russia and China (and anyone with the money) with gold cake. We've got tons of the stuff "outback". We have the worlds largest reserves.
http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/inf48.html

I wonder what kind of reactor it is because it would be worthwhile in investing in a "meltdown" proof one like the German "pebble-bed" design reactor. There is a working model in China.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pebble_bed_reactor
http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/s1854362.htm

...Although it would be infinitely better to get off the uranium trip altogether.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:52 PM   #54
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #55
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you saying that I can just call someone in Australia, wire them a little cash and they'll fed-ex me some enriched uranium so I can build a nuclear power plant in my back yard?

Think.
No, that was a casual reply, I didn't realize that you had something so specific in mind. So, what do you think or are thinking of? Please, enlighten me about your conspiracy.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #56
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-30-2008, 02:10 PM   #57
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you saying that I can just call someone in Australia, wire them a little cash and they'll fed-ex me some enriched uranium so I can build a nuclear power plant in my back yard?
Kevin07 wouldn't care which country is buying that stuff... I'm sure if a country paid enough $$$ Kevin07 would do just about anything! I mean just about _anything_ for more $$$. Pauline Hanson would of made a better (Prime Minister - President) then Kevin07. Atleast she couldn't make things any worse then what is already happening.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:29 PM   #58
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is no conspiracy per se.

Think about who is allowed to power a nuclear plant - certainly it isn't average citizens (no matter how wealthy).
Oh, yeah sure, that I can agree with. I generalize when I think the question is a general one. My mistake...

Although, the truly wealthy may have channels that are above the laws imposed on ordinary citizens or "enemies," but in the context of the "Ark" which might be a futurists social experiment, such ideas are not out of the question, at least as I see it pertaining to this example. My point being that Australia was formerly a "nuclear free" country (can't remember that exact date of its change of status, maybe some time in the eighties) and the only nuclear facilities were scientific in nature (Sydney?). The pro-nuclear status might encourage semi-private facilities, such as the "Ark" because it "incidentally" is pro-nuclear which might be an aim in itself. Projects like this are still under regulation by the government.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #59
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:57 PM   #60
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Kevin07 wouldn't care which country is buying that stuff... I'm sure if a country paid enough $$$ Kevin07 would do just about anything! I mean just about _anything_ for more $$$. Pauline Hanson would of made a better (Prime Minister - President) then Kevin07. Atleast she couldn't make things any worse then what is already happening.
It was the Liberals (Conservative Right) who sold off government assets to begin with. The government is only a regulatory body now, I mean who owns all the utilities in AU? The Tel Co's? And who introduced statewide sponsored gambling and other mind numbing and socially degenerative institutions. Who was kowtowing to Bush as the buildings fell promising coalition support without any consultation of the people of Australia? It was certainly a stroke of genius to push a free trade agreement with the US at that time much to our detriment.

Pauline was dropped even by the Right of which she represented and was surely used, but she created even more division in labor whose constituents were immigrants or first generation immigrants because she wanted to re-enact the White Australia Policy that we exorcised in the 70's. Her popularity polls never warranted the media attention to begin with and now she's "Dancing With The Stars"--unbelievable. No failed political figure has enjoyed such media success.

She helped to serve the Liberals (Conservative Right), but her policies or lack thereof were overshadowed by the fact that she embezzled funds from her own party(!!!).
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/c...59-952,00.html

In light of this Mr. Rudd appears as a savior in this bipartisan plot.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #61
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bingo. And government approved, no?
Yes.

Quote:
How conncected must one be in order to acquire approval for a personal nuclear power plant?

Aren't all nuclear projects worldwide monitored and controlled by the UN?

Wars are fought over this technology.
Yeah............. very good questions.

Depends on what the UN represents, hey.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:38 PM   #62
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Wasn't it understood and accepted by the founders of this forum that "going underground" was not the right path. Regardless of any personal opinion, wasn't it insinuted that the trouble makers of the future were the people who went underground .................It would take too long to look at all the vidoes again to find that statement but it was there.

Agree or don't agree with any of the future predictions, if someone who has the ear of most on this forum does an aboutface should they give you a clue as to why. No malice meant to Bill he has the right to live wherever he wants but this doesn't seem to make any logical sense based on the former ideas being presented.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 03:56 PM   #63
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Ryan is just moving to Australia.
Is the Ark an underground base?

From what I have heard there are only a few who will have access to those underground bases ; the priviledged people in other words.

Robert Dean said he has a "ticket" if anything happens to hide in one of the underground bases in the USA.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:06 PM   #64
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
Bill Ryan is just moving to Australia.
Is the Ark an underground base?

From what I have heard there are only a few who will have access to those underground bases ; the priviledged people in other words.

Robert Dean said he has a "ticket" if anything happens to hide in one of the underground bases in the USA.

The 'ARK' is a metaphor..a nickname from what I understand from Bill. It is a 'vision' as such for a future 'intentional' community. This place has the infrastructure prepared and is now at the stage of attracting interested people looking to invest.

There are many intentional communities around the world and we can all get inspiration to create our own if this is our desire.....

peace
kate
Old 10-30-2008, 04:49 PM   #65
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Kate whois a Mod from the UK...why would she wanting to post in a thread that has nothing to do with her and the Uk. Sorry, I am just wondering. Australian's Only!
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:01 PM   #66
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
It doesn't matter if your above the ground, under the bloody water, up in a gum tree, hugging a koala or running from a brown snake, if your meant to be around you will be and if your time is up it's up.

Tuza, You hit the nail on the head in one eloquent sentence

I live in Melbourne now with an alternate unplanned place in central vic to retreat to but in reality no one knows what the ultimate scenario will be. In saying so we have one fact and that is that humans are running a muck on this great energy ball known as earth with little care. Australia has been so damaged by the Banker System in an environmental sense its damn sad.

As Tuza said "It doesn't matter if your above the ground, under the bloody water, up in a gum tree, hugging a koala or running from a brown snake, if your meant to be around you will be and if your time is up it's up."

Stop worrying about ppl have this or that, it doesn't matter.... Its just a ride

Love and all the best!

mooger
m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #67
Merlyn
Avalon Senior Member

=
=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Wasn't it understood and accepted by the founders of this forum that "going underground" was not the right path. Regardless of any personal opinion, wasn't it insinuted that the trouble makers of the future were the people who went underground .................It would take too long to look at all the vidoes again to find that statement but it was there.
Harper,

Extract from Bill's post at:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...3374#post63374

Quote:
The 'Ark' is currently envisaged to include a shielded underground facility with hydroponics, technical and craft workshops, exercise and recreation facilities, a school, a comprehensive library, communication facilities, medical facilities, the most advanced water recycling technology, its own micro-economy and democratic structure, and (believe it or not) its own very clean mini nuclear reactor which will generate enough self-sufficient power for at least fifty years.
I think Bill and Kerry questioned the wisdom of going underground if certain
scenarios occurred.

=
=
Merlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #68
Bleep!

bleeped!

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-30-2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #69
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Kate whois a Mod from the UK...why would she wanting to post in a thread that has nothing to do with her and the Uk. Sorry, I am just wondering. Australian's Only!

Hey mate,

Check out her profile

Maybe you missed the part where 'her location' is stated as being " looking for somewhere in the next 12 months" or something to that accord

All the best Gordon,
Old 10-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #70
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep! View Post
Not to mention the refinement, processing, etc.
and all the water to cool the plant... And the expertise to maintain and operate it. The list goes on.

Confusion, but that is to be expected here.

What are you guys hoping for?

Bill and Kerry came out and made a statement which they felt good about, you are no different to them, as am I or any other piece of matter in this univerese.

Bill and Kerry have served in waking people up along with their interviewee's. It doesn't matter what their financial situation or location may be, just like "you" they will ofc try to find a place which resonates with their being at the present time.

Its not the time to be worrying about what money will buy you to be frank, its about your kind heart... something money cannot buy and never will be able to buy.

Its all OK

moogercake
Old 10-30-2008, 05:33 PM   #71
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Sm Neill or Merlyn :-)

Yes I did read the announcement but what I was referrig to was in a video interview, it was a witness who said that the good nordics or whatever you would like to call then, tall blonds etc... did not go underground, that it was the current PTB that went with their tickets and it was not the path to follow.

Anyone else remember this or am I now always dreaming :-) Just wondering - no judgement, they can come live on my roof if they wish, I would like to know why they are changed opinions, if in fact they have
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #72
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:

Ohh? I wasnt aware that I had to be Australian to post here?

Jeeez...and I was only clarifying something! hardly a crime eh?
Old 10-30-2008, 05:54 PM   #73
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Good Thread..

In my opinion...Preparing safeguards for the future is just plane logical.
If you have the means to choose where you want to live over the next 5 year transition,with a little more security and/or at least some Peace of Mind,
Way to Go.
Out of all the "whistle blowers" Ive read,George Greene has been the most accurate about coming events.Deacon is just a darn good read.
Too many others speculate with no real back up.
Everyone, however, cant ALL be wrong.Their not ALL right either.
Pick and choose.
Thats why Im here,to help me pick and choose with a "little" more sense of reassurance.
I HOPE I dont fry by Nuclear War...I HOPE I dont die by a planet coming too close.
I HOPE that 2009,2010,11,12 AND 13 go by without any Global Catastrophes.

Peace Out

Bastid
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #74
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Develop a Macroscopic View - a 'Spiritual' view and you will find that there is no need to run away to safety. Wherever you go, you are always 'here'.

Thanks, Bleep, for the reassurance. That's exactly what my husband and I plan to do. Work on the heart chakra and be there for family and friends and pet. I realize there is a reason why I am here at this time and hopefully it's my last big mental, spiritual and emotional test.

This is not 'sour grapes' but I don't exactly fancy ending up underground for an unspecified amount of time. I love the outdoors too much.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:42 PM   #75
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00g View Post
What are you guys hoping for?

Bill and Kerry came out and made a statement which they felt good about, you are no different to them, as am I or any other piece of matter in this univerese.

Bill and Kerry have served in waking people up along with their interviewee's. It doesn't matter what their financial situation or location may be, just like "you" they will ofc try to find a place which resonates with their being at the present time.

Its not the time to be worrying about what money will buy you to be frank, its about your kind heart... something money cannot buy and never will be able to buy.

Its all OK

moogercake
Actually, I did the work to wake myself up. And that was not a personal criticism of anyone here. Please don't confuse what I have not said, feel free to review what I have posted.

This has to do with the "Ark" and the type of reactor and how it operates; the infrastructure; the expertise; and potential danger related with its use.

A conventional nuclear reactor (PWR) operates like a prolonged bomb explosion and in a planned environment there needs to exist the infrastructure to support it, so to some degree dependency. One major problem is that without that expertise it will not necessarily go out with a fizz, so it binds you towards a particular future, there are the long term aspects to be considered, for instance, when the occupants no longer are aware of the underlying technology that has been taken for granted. Ask yourself whether you are capable of fulfilling all the aspects of survival given the knowledge you have now. What I am asking is whether nuclear power simplifies life or complicates it, particularly when the location is also suited to other forms of power.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pressurized_water_reactor

Why I mentioned the pebble reactor was because in the event of failure it operates in roughly an inverse fashion, so is relatively safe, it has passive safeguards based on the actual physics of the reactor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pebble_bed_reactor

But as Bleep! suggested there is a whole lot more involved than just flicking a switch that makes it "dirty" if the project aims at being independent and long term.

Again, to be clear, I have no criticisms about the choices that people make about where they live, but also what I outline above is the reality of nuclear power and not meant to insult anyone or offend one's choices.

Last edited by dataeast; 10-30-2008 at 11:05 PM.