Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Caffeine going in everything from sunflower seeds to soap

Check this out, on yahoo just now. Clearly, we are being drugged into a compliant, zombie state and turned into unconscious addicts. This is so, so, so crazy. How even the most "drugged, zoned out, mainstream" american doesn't get a little "twitchy" (excuse the pun) at the weirdness of this is amazing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2008102...ffeineinmysoap
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
GoingToFast
Banned

Default Re: Caffeine going in everything from sunflower seeds to soap

Theresa, this is what to much caffeine can do to you, to me it looks like a very good way of keeping peoples vibrations low and thus hindering them from connecting with a higher level of existence.

Psychomotor agitation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Psychomotor agitation is a series of unintentional and purposeless motions that stem from mental tension of an individual. This includes pacing around a room, wringing one's hands, pulling off clothing and putting it back on and other similar actions. In more severe cases, the motions may become harmful to the individual, such as ripping, tearing or chewing at the skin around one's fingernails or lips to the point of bleeding. Psychomotor agitation is a symptom typically found in major depression disorder or OCD, and sometimes the manic phase in bipolar disorder, although it can also be a result of an excess intake of stimulants. The middle aged and the elderly are more at risk to express this condition.

See also: anxiety.

Tachycardia
The word tachycardia comes from the Greek words tachys (rapid or accelerated) and kardia (of the heart).
Tachycardia typically refers to the cardiac rhythm which produces a ventricular rate greater than 100+ beats per minute;
sometimes refers to the cardiac rhythm which produces an atrial rate greater than 100+ beats per minute while the ventricular rate remains unaffected.[1]
When the heart beats rapidly preload and afterload may be negatively affected, causing the heart to pump blood less efficiently. The increased heartbeat leads to increased myocardial oxygen demand, which accounts for the shortness of breath felt during an acute coronary event. Acute oxygen deficiency leads to angina; chronic oxygen deficiency causes ischaemic heart disease and may lead to myocardial infarction.

Insomnia.
Insomnia is a symptom[1] of a sleeping disorder characterized by persistent difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep despite the opportunity. It is typically followed by functional impairment while awake. Insomniacs have been known to complain about being unable to close their eyes or "rest their mind" for more than a few minutes at a time. Both organic and non-organic insomnia constitute a sleep disorder.
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in year 2007, approximately 64 million Americans suffer from insomnia each year.[4] Insomnia occurs 1.4 times more commonly in women than in men.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 10-20-2008 at 07:31 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:27 PM   #3
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

yes, exactly~Caffeine DOES keep our vibration low, and it also messes up our insulin metabolism, insulin being a master hormone, which in turn completely screws up our whole system-from neurohormones to all other physiological systems. and its' VERY addicting, as those of us to love coffee know well....

THanks for sharing that info!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:01 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Caffeine going in everything from sunflower seeds to soap

Yes Theresa, I agree with both of you absolutely! Between the modified seeds being forced onto the farm industry, and additives such as caffeine, sugars, aspartime, and god knows wha else? The food industry (with possible government complicity), is either being reckless, or both purposely- guiding us into a future human medical catasrophe. giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:34 AM   #5
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

well lets see how many of you will take this advice from me...I say NONE..

Instead of putting this information on the net why not print out 100 page of this kind of news and hand it out around the grocery store.???

Its been 11 years for FDA for every single one of you in here you can change the face of this earth in one day...This has to be done by every hard working free thinking individuals.....
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I fail to see how a cup of coffee a day can hurt me.

Then again, too much caffeine makes me fall asleep. I have learend to cut back on it altogether.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote