Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 08:47 AM   #51
torz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Well done, Tone3jaguar, i totally agree with your post. Particularly with this quote you made, "

I have often wondered if the people who go underground and live there would become the future greys and you just nailed it my friend.

Its great to see there are a few of us with these ideas.
Henry

This is true as far as I know, Dan Bruish had dealings with the J-Rods, the P45 were from one time in our future and the P52 were from another time, both were, IMO future humans decended from those that went inot the underground bases....
Think about it, the humans who would go there would be Government and scientists etc... in the know as it were.... do you think they would be entering in the spirit of LOVe or Greed for self preservation??

The latter, IMO so therefore we can deduce that they did not recieve the DNA upgrade , nor were they aware of what the wave would actually do in terms of human evolution. (light/Love energy)..

It just makes sense to me, I can see no other way of figuring it out..

I for one will only be dragged almost dead into ANY underground base...
not on my shift thankyou very much...

Oh BTW, I'm Torz,in Derby UK new to posting but not new to the forum.
Nice to meet you all xx
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:01 AM   #52
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Well done, Tone3jaguar, i totally agree with your post. Particularly with this quote you made, "

I have often wondered if the people who go underground and live there would become the future greys and you just nailed it my friend.

Its great to see there are a few of us with these ideas.
Henry
Hi guys/gals,

Just read this and clicked with another post I read on the Watcher thread. He mentioned an ability to shield off the earth. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...072#post112072

Quote: Ara - My apologies Barry, I should have pre-empted these questions with some other information floating around the thoughtsphere at present.

As I am sure you are aware, there is a meme floating around regarding an incoming wave of energy. No one really seems to be able to adequately define what type of energy this wave is.

Some mention a Gravity Wave, some a Time Wave, some a HyperKinetic Wave (Hyper-emotional) , some a Wave generated by a supernovae event.
It's possibly all of the above intertwined. Then there are the associated cosmic bodies (both Natural and Unnatural) towed/towing along for the free 'ride'.

My questions above in the quoted area are directed towards this reported/prophetical?) Incoming Wave and whether the Device you've mentioned is suppose to create a Barrier/Shield to prevent both the Incoming energies and/or the reported tag-along Bodies the Cyclical Wave Phenomenon brings with it.

We are waiting on a reply if this can in fact be used to shield the earth from this incoming wave.

Does anyone else think this is possible?

Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:28 AM   #53
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

If this tech did exist it would be a good example of when the ET's are allowed to break the non-interfearance laws of the Universe. Sounds like something out of Highlander 2 the quickening.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:28 PM   #54
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

I too have experienced some outbursts of anger and bad memories resurfacing although I found myself much more at ease with these memories than i used to be. Recently I have fallen Ill for the first time in quite some time, but fortunately I seem to be recovering quite well and seem to possibly be in even better health than before. This period of negativity lasted very shortly for me, possibly due to my young age and lack of baggage? I now seem to be falling in to place in my life like things are aligning, I've found a nice girl to share my love with and I have also been much more loving with the people around me although I feel there is more that I need to experience and move through before this is over, I do feel good things are to come with all of this.
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #55
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

What about your sense`s has anybody else besides my self noticed anything along these lines ? It seems my hearing and sense of smell has vastly increased over the last several months. Also at times i notice vibration in my legs like someone trying to rouse me from sleep .

Last edited by Northern Boy; 02-13-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #56
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There is some other info that I have dowsed up about the predictions by David Wilcock that he makes at the end of the 2012 Enigma Video. In the panel discussion as David is concluding his dialogue he sais that there will be people on the planet that end up getting the full ascended abilities and are able to use them in 3rd density as if it was 4th. He did not elude to the specifics of the dimensions like I have here. He instead just ambigously said, "There will be people with full ascended abilities before the shift". The logistics are being assumed by me just out of logic.

So I started doing some dowsing about how this would come about. What I came up with was somthing out of Greek Mythology. It is probably prevolent in other ancient faiths, but that is the one I know the most about because they tought it in the latin classes I took in high school.

This has to do with the idea of eminations of deities. My definition of a deity is an omnipresent being in the higher dimensions. Others call them ET's. I think that this is much to ambiguous. The first thing that pops into peoples heads when they hear ET's are the little grey men. So I will refer to them as deities. It is all symantics.

In Greek mythology there where multiple myths of humans who took on ascended abilities. A couple of examples would be Dyonosis, and Hercules. Seeing as how the ancient greek mythology was loosely tied to the Atlantian mytholgy, I think these super humans may have been real stories from the time before the crossing in Atlantis. So these are the only type of historical accounts we can really go on as to what happened the last time the **** hit the fan.

What if at the end of time before Atlantis and Lemuria made the jump to 4th density, there actually was a guy like Hercules around. This would be an example of a potential ascended individual. The strength to lift enormous amounts of weight effortlessly would be cake if you could use your intention to take the effects of gravity off of the object.

What I came up with was another twist on the DNA upgrades. Aparently there are many eminations of these "deities" on the planet right now. For thier entire multiple lifetime experience they have lived and died as normal human beings. The dowsing turns up that there are approx. 122,000 of these souls here now. What this means also is that thier higher self is also one of these "Deities". Perhaps these higher selves are simply up one higher dimension than the masses.

According to what the dowsing reveals, there will be 6 DNA upgrades for these people. Thier ascension will take place after the galactic community makes itself known in plain site that they are here. The reason that this will happen first is because they wield technology that replicates the energy on earth at the time of the crossing. In other words they have ascension technology. It is more than likely sitting somewhere in one of thier underground bases. They have a bunch of them. They are very deep, and very ancient.
Old 02-14-2009, 01:07 AM   #57
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Heads Up, 3rd DNA mid Feb.

I'm sure my hearing is a lot better lately

Oh about 4.57 pm
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:20 AM   #58
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey Tone3, great reply. This thread is briging out the best in everybody. This info really resonates with me. I have been following all this info for a while and its all begining to tie together. Good research.

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:35 AM   #59
One One Seven
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question. I am quite young compared to most peoples on the board, a highschool student, and always since my early years up until current I have been obsessed with change, not necessarily socially, but materially I've always felt my life was too easy and that things weren't right as they are almost too easy, I've always wished for things in my life to change dramatically just as to force a situation onto myself I wouldn't normally be in or do I even really have to choice to be in. Its not a commitment thing either, I have always just had a deep inner urge to change the current, to change, try and then change again once something was experienced to my satisfaction. Change, destruction and creation have been overwhelming emotions and influences in my life even though I am rarely able to follow them they are always there. I find it odd and overwhelming, does anyone have any sort of spiritual connection or relation to this?
One One Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:50 AM   #60
henners

Hey one one seven, i think you'll find most of us on this site have had those thoughts at one stage or another.
In my situation, i knew i was different as a kid, till about 12 then life changed and i ignored this toughts i had .
In the last 10 years they have started again, much stronger than before. And in the past 12 months , the intensity has gone through the roof.
As a teenager in school, you have different priotities to us oldies, but the general idea is the same for all of us. We know something is going on and know something is going to happen, but don't know exactly what, for now.

You are amongst friends here.

Henry
Old 02-14-2009, 11:50 AM   #61
Swanny
I dont need a label !

117 welcome to the club
I think most of us have a purpose, some are lucky enough to be working their's already but some are basically sitting around waiting for it to show it's self.
I'm still waiting to find out and do what I'm supposed to
Old 02-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #62
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

3000 views in a week, good to see the info is getting out there.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #63
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The truth in plain site is a theme that David Wilcock discussed in his 2012 Enigma Video. He discussed how the geometry of the Looking Glass technology was hidden in plain site in the movie contact. Well, looks like before the looking glass tech was dismantled they where able to see what was about to go down.

In my opinion this movie preview is a glance of what the 4th density negative realm might be like, it also is hiding in plain site the possibility of ascended abilities. It ties right in with the info I have presented here in this thread.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...en&emb=0&aq=f#

I do not think that those that are emination will be hunted down like the movie suggests. Instead I think that the power structure is attempting to put an untrue fear based scenario into the culture in a hope that it will cause people with early ascended abilities to hide them out of fear of persecution.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #64
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the same scenario with a comic book theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRdlOvLNeo
Old 02-14-2009, 07:18 PM   #65
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpiphaMe View Post
I've been having short bouts of self loathing, finding myself being rubbed the wrong way & rubbing others the wrong way, especially family members. A bit of a hair trigger w/posts... moments of "mean spiritedness" even. I spot these however, sometimes I cause upsets that I regret and then spend time balancing out. It's all very tiresome and disappointing to myself.

Anger issues, things I thought I've dealt with. I've been recalling some past memories and can only think "forgiveness"... but also have been having bits of exquisite dreams, pure love bytes.

And I also feel as though none of really knows what's going on, not that that's a bad thing... just IS.

Meanwhile I'm investing energies into self sufficiency, off the grid, gardening, greenhouse... positive generating getting-the-fingernails-dirty work... honing in on nature that surrounds me here in the country. Have also added some pport brain chesuperior supplements to sumisty balance as I seem to be mentally sluggish with an attitude... I keep say ..."whatever" out loud to myself.

So, am I ready? Dunno what to be ready FOR... I'm working on balance mostly day to day.

Glad to be able to voice myself here even tho sometimes I'm harsh.
Self forgiveness here!
Hi: What supplements are you using....sounds like a good plan, anything that helps us get through this time is worth investigating.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:38 PM   #66
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Here is the same scenario with a comic book theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRdlOvLNeo
Did you see me???

Those links remind me of Heroes

Last edited by Swanny; 02-14-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:21 AM   #67
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I was hesitant to share this until this thread popped up. It makes sense to share this on this thread, and I believe it is very connected to DNA

Lately, I have experienced a physical change. To start I must confess I am not a young woman by any means. I do work 6 days a week, and it is mostly sitting at a desk, using my mind more the my body. i don't eat properly, as much of the time I eat and work at the same time. I don't take vitamins, because I can never remember to take them. I don't get enough exercise, because I'm so spent at the end of the day mentally, I just want to relax at the end of the day.

That being said...I've been getting stronger. My muscles that were atrophied, are starting to develop again. Keep in mind I don't exercise at all.
My skin is getting noticeably smoother on my face..and even has a glow to it.
My eye sight is getting better. I wear glasses with bifocals, and now I have to take off my glasses to see. I even started to leave for work the other morning without my glasses. I'm nearsighted.
I'm loosing weight, and I'm eating just as much if not more then before.
People that haven't seen me for a few months are commenting that I'm changing.
My energy is through the roof. Especially my legs from the knees down...I get a buzzing in my lower legs and feet.
It's like my body is healing, and getting ready for something really big.
Has anyone else experienced anything else like this?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:37 AM   #68
henners

Hey Brook, i love your post. One question, have you done any spiritual exercises, meditation or anything of the like.? Just wondering whether its affecting people who are aware or people who are doing spiritual exercises.

Great response.

Henry
Old 02-15-2009, 03:54 AM   #69
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I do meditate...and have been awakening since about 1999, when it hit me like a brick I knew I had to find my higher self, to figure why I'm here..like I'm sure just about everyone else on this forum is.
Due to the fact that I have to work so much, I have learned to do most of my spiritual work while I'm sleeping. Sounds weird..but that works best for me. I awaken every day with a new perspective, and seem to get directed to a new source of information, that helps me on my journey. I meditate before I go to sleep, and prepare myself to journey in my dreams.
I've made some changes lately, trying not to ground myself too much as It seems to cause a negative effect. It's like I'm drawing the pain of the earth into myself.
For example..today I had a very important mission at work and I needed to ground myself to do the necessary work, and prepare mentally. As a result..I experienced a minor depression, which lingered..and it was there for no real reason. I believe I'm sensitive to the pain the earth is experiencing, and feeling it when I ground.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:00 AM   #70
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Hi tone3jaguar...

I would agree with most everything you said so far..

I don't use all the same methods you do, yet i have come up with very similar almost exactly the same definitions so far...

I also have wondered about what david wilcock is saying about the 4D "negative" shift...I really really KNOW that I have had "major dealings" with a LOAD of "negative" entities this lifetime...

This is my question...I am not sure if you can answer..yet if you can...I would be most happy! Ok...

I have also been "cross-pollinating" david wicock with delores cannon "the new earth" ....

What's gonna happen to all of us???? They are all so vague about how we will perceive this...

They both pretty much say the same thing as others do to...i am just picking these two cuz jaguar picked one and then i just picked the other...

So..my question is..

The 'positive" harvest is happening as well as the "negative" harvest..

Then is there a "middle ground" of "no harvest"...or does it just swing straight to "negative"

both david and delores say "its like just not seeing a friend for a long time..." when you "shift' over.....

hmmmmmmmmmm...

what???
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:20 AM   #71
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I was hesitant to share this until this thread popped up. It makes sense to share this on this thread, and I believe it is very connected to DNA

Lately, I have experienced a physical change. To start I must confess I am not a young woman by any means. I do work 6 days a week, and it is mostly sitting at a desk, using my mind more the my body. i don't eat properly, as much of the time I eat and work at the same time. I don't take vitamins, because I can never remember to take them. I don't get enough exercise, because I'm so spent at the end of the day mentally, I just want to relax at the end of the day.

That being said...I've been getting stronger. My muscles that were atrophied, are starting to develop again. Keep in mind I don't exercise at all.
My skin is getting noticeably smoother on my face..and even has a glow to it.
My eye sight is getting better. I wear glasses with bifocals, and now I have to take off my glasses to see. I even started to leave for work the other morning without my glasses. I'm nearsighted.
I'm loosing weight, and I'm eating just as much if not more then before.
People that haven't seen me for a few months are commenting that I'm changing.
My energy is through the roof. Especially my legs from the knees down...I get a buzzing in my lower legs and feet.
It's like my body is healing, and getting ready for something really big.
Has anyone else experienced anything else like this?
I have one symptom- my skin all over my body is smoother. I noticed it already a few months ago but maybe it is related to going to yoga classes twice a week , so at the moment I do not have a definite answer. I'll wait for more symptoms and then tell you.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #72
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So..my question is..

The 'positive" harvest is happening as well as the "negative" harvest..

Then is there a "middle ground" of "no harvest"...or does it just swing straight to "negative"

both david and delores say "its like just not seeing a friend for a long time..." when you "shift' over.....

hmmmmmmmmmm...

what???
In my current understanding, no there will not be any middle ground people. All I have to go on for this question is what I have heard DW talk about as far as polarization is concerned. If you are 50.1% positive then you will end up in 4d positive. If you are 49.9% positive, then you will find yourself in negative 4d. It is not clear to me at this time weather an individual can overcome negative 4d and move into positive 4d after they are already in the negative version. My guess would be that this is possible. However I do not know for sure.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:07 PM   #73
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I have one symptom- my skin all over my body is smoother. I noticed it already a few months ago but maybe it is related to going to yoga classes twice a week , so at the moment I do not have a definite answer. I'll wait for more symptoms and then tell you.
Burgundia,
Yoga is wonderful for the body and soul...I used to do yoga all the time, and felt so at peace. No time now though...that is why I can't figure out the muscle development I was referring to...strange I can't explain it. but it truly is happening to me. I feel much better...not the aches and pains of getting old..and I was having them.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #74
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Henry,
I do 'spiritual exercises' every day and yes, I have noticed symptoms of what is being related in this thread.

Girls...remember, as we age, hormones will fluctuate and skin, muscles, etc. will go through changes as will our energy levels. That said, spiritual work also creates these fluctuations. It is not unusual for spiritual adepts to look younger after they have shifted over into their newer self...but this is after real commitment and devotion.

Speaking of things coming up from the past...I've had three 'old flames' from the past connect with me in the past two weeks. Brought up some old stuff. Anyone else have people come out of the woodwork?
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #75
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The changes I'm experiencing are not hormonal...I'm way past that...in fact that had a detrimental effect on me and made me gain weight, and slowed me down terribly.
These changes I'm experiencing have been within the last 3 months at most...my eyesight, muscle development, and skin texture...strange due to the fact that I really don't take care of myself physically as I should.

and yes...people from the past have been showing up too. The ones I've run across, have been experiencing much so much pain too. Strange.