Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-28-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Newshound
News Bot

Post Obama 'confident' on economy vote

US President Barack Obama says he is confident his $825bn (£586bn) economic recovery plan will be passed by Congress.

More...
Newshound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Obama 'confident' on economy vote

Greetings to All in Peace,

For an additional avenue of revenue to 'bootstrap' the economy, I propose the following to President Obama:

Please copy and forward to your local newspaper Letter-to-the Editor. Thank you all for your help.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Mr. President Obama, and All Senior Staff of the President,

With great respect for you, and the work you are engaged on the path of our national economic recovery.

I am a citizen of true Spiritual orientation, I am not either atheist nor agnostic. I humbly make this suggested proposal...:

TAX ALL "RELIGIOUS" ORGANIZATIONS.

TAX THE LANDS, OFFICES, BUILDINGS, BUSINESSES, AND SUBSIDIARY HOLDINGS OF ALL "CHURCHES."

"Churches" are obviously defined to mean all Catholic, Protestant, aligned and non-aligned groups, Mosques, Temples, Synagogs, and etc. of every 'faith,' denomination, or orthodoxy. None can cry "foul" or "discrimination," as this proposal applies to all such organizations.

Too many of these are hiding revenue, income, stocks, bank accounts, profit-making assets and businesses behind the false facade of "religious exemptions."

The time has come now, for all such "exempt" religions to pay their 'fair-share.'

The only exemptions to be allowed for "churches," should be those projects directly engaged in TRUE humanitarian efforts.

Such exemptions should be allowed for Hospitals of such religious organizations; for Schools; for food, shelter, medical, and emergency aid assistance that such organizations establish. Also exempt, should the 'Native American' churches and their associated projects.

There are literally many Billions of dollars to be realized from the application of taxation to all otherwise Non-Humanitarian holdings of all the 'religions' and 'churches.' These 'churches' have hidden assets and profits from the eyes of scrutiny far too long. In these times of the greatest crisis in the economy of our nation, every available resource must be applied to the solution.

Sir, you and your staff should include this proposed solution to the considered Tax-Relief package for the acceptance of Congress. I do hope that you will give this proposal serious consideration. I vote: YES, and ask the same of you, sir.

I am but one citizen who supports you in ALL your efforts, and I commend you for the work you are doing.

My hope is for your continued success.

With great Respect,

Rodney Morrill
Homosassa, Florida 34446

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Tear Down These Walls"

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote