Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ron Paul and Fox News - Finally Reporting some truth

FOX News "actually" reporting the "truth" about whats going on this weekend with the G7 summit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYe6dMgeliU
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:09 PM   #2
PTTurboe

Default Re: Ron Paul and Fox News - Finally Reporting some truth

NOW - my friends are talking about Ron Paul!
Old 10-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
seekntruth
Avalon Senior Member

As usual, Ron Paul tells the truth that the most of the main stream media wants to avoid. If Ron Paul is worried, then we all need to keep our eyes on the events going on this weekend.

SeeknTruth
seekntruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #4
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

ron paul should be pres.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:25 AM   #5
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

i think ''they'' (NWO/illuminati controlled by the grays) are in the final stages of the endgame now. at this point, they have moved beyond conservative vs lib and GOP vs dem and are simply fueling extreme mass confusion while the last remaining touches are being orchestrated. you know, of course, that fox news would never and will never be something that really aids the US or humanity. its an admitted government puppet channel by the bush administration, and it will always have an insidious agenda.

there is a thread regarding the BBC and their mentioning of the 'new world order' as well as a link i included regarding a similar statement mentioned by glenn beck of headline news. its a combination of combating what we know as people who are 'aware' by bringing it out into the open and feeding disinformation and belittlement into our movement at the same time fueling mass hysteria.

dont be deceived. their main message is that they want this mass confusion and hysteria so that they have an excuse to implement martial law. they cant institute martial law without a cause... lets not give it to them.

we ARE on the winning side and will be victorious, so theres no need to panic about anything. spread the word of awareness and we can win this without any physical confrontation.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:19 AM   #6
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Ron Paul and Fox News - Finally Reporting some truth

wouldn't it be great if ron paul jumped out of the republican party and into the independent arena.

this election has been historic in so many ways, and none so important as the american people waking up to the ignorance that is running around in this so called government.

i think our voices will be heard when, not if, they try and tip our scale. the simple fact that people are observing this election with such attention, lessens the energetic charge and will make it more difficult for them to carry out their plans. this is a subtle fact. when you are aware, then you are present with the sneek, and that is always a good sign.

this is my dream:
people wake up and say no
no
i will not be a slave for a dollar
no
i will not pay for debts created by wars i do not want
no
i will not go to work and support short sighted corrupt treasonous, scoundrel politicians
no
i will not turn my back on myself, my community or my brothers and sisters on this planet

all we have to do is take john and yoko's good advice

we can have a peace-in
we can stay in bed and not participate in the madness
we can call our employers and ask them to stand with us
we can support one another until this storm passes

can we make this go viral?
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:33 AM   #7
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Ron Paul said it right. The Banking Elites want to collapse the economy purposely, so they can create ONE CENTRALIZED BANK.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:42 AM   #8
fawziya
Avalon Senior Member

In light of the dire, devestating, global financial pandemic that has come to our (general US population from my perspective), in the last 1-2 weeks, does it really matter if we pay our bills or how much we charge on our credit cards? I mean, how will individual (or collective)consumer credit responsibility work? If our govt. is trillions in debt to other countries (as an example to live up to?)? How does that all work? Anyone know?
fawziya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:57 PM   #9
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

fawziya:

thats a good question. there are plenty who think that you can go around and rack up a huge debt since the economy will collapse and the dollar will be worthless. leaving AMEX, discover, or MC/visa or some other big banking/credit card corporation with no chairs when the music stops playing sounds like a nice plan.
its my understanding that there are recent new bankruptcy laws that make is very difficult to personally declare bankruptcy. i think any credit card debt cannot be wiped clean. i think it must be paid.

how the US/paulson will iron out the foreign debt to other countries is anyones guess at this point. that will probably be handled after the reintroduction of a reformatted (world?) currency. whatever is done, remember, cannot be challenged due to the passage of the bailout bill terms, so it wont be up for discussion anyway:

''Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency.''

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_128294.html
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:54 AM   #10
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Well, at least two states got the right idea

Paul added to Louisiana presidential ballot

Louisiana will be only one of two states where voters will have the opportunity to pull the lever for Paul, a congressman from Texas who ran unsuccessfully for the Republican presidential nomination. Paul built a wide coalition of grass roots support that helped him raise tens of millions of dollars for his campaign.

http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/2...WS01/810120333
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

All of the Ron Paul worshipping makes me nauseous.

I will avoid topics with a mention of him from now on.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:23 PM   #12
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by End_Times012 View Post
All of the Ron Paul worshipping makes me nauseous.

I will avoid topics with a mention of him from now on.
You do yourself a great disservice by doing that. He is really the only person in our govt. who speaks the truth. If we expect to get any help from anyone in the establishment in coming times, it will only come from individuals willing to expose the game for what it is.
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:55 PM   #13
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Ron Paul and Fox News - Finally Reporting some truth

There is a Revolution Happening!

Join them at endthefed.us Rally to take place 11/22/2008

Ron Paul introduced a bill to abolish the Federal Reserve in the House on
June 15, 2007

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=h110-2755

Updated Information 9/19/2008
H.R. 2755 Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act

Help restore financial stability to America's economy by using the form here to contact your representative:
http://capwiz.com/jbs/issues/alert/?alertid=10887821

Experts Endorsing Ron Paul's Sensible Plan to Permanently Dismantle Federal Reserve

The trillion-dollar Wall Street bailout plan negotiated by the White House and Congress has reinvigorated the debate about Texas Republican Rep. Ron Paul’s Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act (HR 2755), which was introduced into Congress in June 2007.

Ron Paul financial advisor Paul Schiff responded: “The Fed got us into this mess. It drives me crazy to see Alan Greenspan on television talking about this ‘100 year flood,’ like the events that are taking place today are random and have nothing to do with his monetary policy. He blew up the bubble, and now it’s burst.”

the rest of the article at:
http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...serve_151.html
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote