Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #26
Stephen

Default Re: New update David Wilcock on divinecosmos.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
Let's keep this thread civil. Everyone has different views on these topics, but we don't need to get nasty if we disagree with each other.
EXACTLY!
Old 09-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #27
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
Let's keep this thread civil. Everyone has different views on these topics, but we don't need to get nasty if we disagree with each other.
Nasty, i beg your pardon, i just invited the guy to come over
Old 09-29-2008, 10:34 PM   #28
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Shellie! Holy Cow....are we giving up the forest for the trees?

If something doesn't resonate with you, let it go. Attack keeps us stuck in 3D consciousness. Even if you don't believe ANY of the conversation about ascnesion happening on Earth, spiritual awakening, etc, staying in that consciousness just feels like crap, at least it does to me....

At any rate, the details aren't nearly as important as going within, getting heart centered and growing up spiritually. Don't think that matters? well, good luck with that, as they say!

Really, all the "details" in 3D illusion don't matter. They are just a manifestation of the collective consciousness anyway. Don't believe THAT? Then just try on which way of being feels better. If I have a choice, I just want to feel happy. And I want the people I love to feel happy. That's easy to see. No debate there, I'd say!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:44 PM   #29
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

What's the Deal with the David Wilcock bashing? We are all entitled to our own opinions- but to put down a man that is trying to bring YOU the Truth wtf. Mr wilcock maybe right and he maybe wrong on certain issues, my feeling is that david is a Good Honest man and is truly trying to help! Please have some respect for a person who is trying to help You. where's the Love?????? or have we forgotten that the divine is within all.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:46 PM   #30
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Thank you Shellie! Holy Cow....are we giving up the forest for the trees?

If something doesn't resonate with you, let it go. Attack keeps us stuck in 3D consciousness. Even if you don't believe ANY of the conversation about ascnesion happening on Earth, spiritual awakening, etc, staying in that consciousness just feels like crap, at least it does to me....

At any rate, the details aren't nearly as important as going within, getting heart centered and growing up spiritually. Don't think that matters? well, good luck with that, as they say!

Really, all the "details" in 3D illusion don't matter. They are just a manifestation of the collective consciousness anyway. Don't believe THAT? Then just try on which way of being feels better. If I have a choice, I just want to feel happy. And I want the people I love to feel happy. That's easy to see. No debate there, I'd say!

This is Sooooooo... true. We could be having 3000+ people resonating the frequency of light..ye we are stuck in time. Isn't the 4th dimensional awareness to come ...bringing the "end of time"?

Be still.

Go inside.

Feel the amazing beauty of all of us, and be thankful of our contrast.
Feel the gorgeous planet we live on, like a jewel in the cosmos.
Feel the sunrise in all it's splendor, like a beacon for the days ahead.

Feel feel feel...... the vibration that carries us home.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:49 PM   #31
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

i can't sirian. Selfimportance kills.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:52 PM   #32
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
What's the Deal with the David Wilcock bashing? We are all entitled to our own opinions- but to put down a man that is trying to bring YOU the Truth wtf. Mr wilcock maybe right and he maybe wrong on certain issues, my feeling is that david is a Good Honest man and is truly trying to help! Please have some respect for a person who is trying to help You. where's the Love?????? or have we forgotten that the divine is within all.
Bashing?, it's warning people about what they are speculating and spreading out on their website, it's preventing to dissapoint people when after a while the truth comes to surface and not having to appologise they were wrong on a subject. i really like all the rest what david is saying, but on crop circles he might not know the whole spectrum of the subject.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:06 PM   #33
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
Bashing?, it's warning people about what they are speculating and spreading out on their website, it's preventing to dissapoint people when after a while the truth comes to surface and not having to appologise they were wrong on a subject. i really like all the rest what david is saying, but on crop circles he might not know the whole spectrum of the subject.
The words we choose will express who we are. This may or may not refer to your comments.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:09 PM   #34
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

I alway thought Crop Circles were man made until I did a little research, now i'm not sure. how do they bend the stem at 90 degrees and not break them? how does the magnetic field get there? they say some are hoaxes but some are not.. here's one website I found. that makes me think twice.

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/education.html

Last edited by sfth13; 09-30-2008 at 12:31 AM.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:31 PM   #35
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

sounds convincing to me
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:01 AM   #36
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: New update David Wilcock on divinecosmos.com

Thanks for the heads up!!
SOUTHERNCALIBELIEVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #37
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

davids work has an fresh blend of intuition, scientific data, and peer review
which in my opinion helps to paint the bigger (positive) picture for me
but his opinion on oct 14 seems to contradict his statement just 2 paragraphs above
"Whether you believe in a higher-level ‘Divine’ influence or not, there is no doubt that positive forces intervened to throw off this terrifying future timeline."
"Due to the Law of Free Will that the ETs allegedly must follow, it is my understanding that a "mass sighting" will not happen until we as a planet have invited it. A prophecy is circulating the Net that a massive UFO will appear for three days on October 14th and wipe out the New World Order, a group that the prophet says would otherwise take over the planet."

how is it that a mass showing of ET's interferes with free will?
BTW thats all they(ET's) said they will do is show themselves
a mass showing would definitely knock the hell out of the Illuminati/neocons
it seems more like assistance than interference .
I admit I have been asking for a mass showing since i was a kid

Last edited by kauhane; 09-30-2008 at 04:32 AM.
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:13 AM   #38
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member

How bout this website..... http://www.bltresearch.com/xrd.html
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:19 AM   #39
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. I just finished the new article. Thanks for posting that it had been updated. I can't wait to read the next installment. I'm very interested in David's work and information. A lot of what he reports goes along with what I already know or am working to understand. I appreciate his perspective enormously.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:21 AM   #40
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
what do you need then, a 4+ hour video of someones board stomping thru the crop, even that would look poor to you. btw if you ever wan't to see for yourself come over next summer, you are very welcome.
sirian77, you are completely DELUDED into thinking that humans can make crop circles as complex as what has been made.

please educate yourself and not be so ignorant.

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:35 AM   #41
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
sirian77, you are completely DELUDED into thinking that humans can make crop circles as complex as what has been made.

grab a mirror
Old 09-30-2008, 05:45 AM   #42
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Do we need air conditioning in this thread?

I'd be only too happy to install it for you!

whatever you say, if i'm the problem according to you then do what you have to do
Old 09-30-2008, 05:48 AM   #43
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetpicketfence View Post
How bout this website..... http://www.bltresearch.com/xrd.html
Total lies and myths, the blt sandwich is so history
They started from the idea that lodging is the same energy that makes crop circles but hasn't had the oomph to render a design
you call that scientific research?
Old 09-30-2008, 06:27 AM   #44
sirian77

Quote:

i've educated myself for over 14 years now, been in both sides, researchers and circlemaking side.
where is your evidence then? have you done ANY research at all instead of reading and taking in so called 'researchers' speculations? you just follow the bunch of people here who don't have a clue what crop circles are really about, so i'll rest my case here. you won't see me posting here again ever in this thread. ignorance is bliss isn't it. if anyone really cares to know the truth please feel free to pm me.

Last edited by sirian77; 09-30-2008 at 07:04 AM.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #45
coronetrt101
Avalon Senior Member

It never ceases to amaze me the extent someone will go to try and disprove that somethings may indeed be done by higher forces.

After reviewing the bltresearch.com website on crop circles I found some evidence thats very hard to disprove. "A dandelion seed-head which has gone to seed is gently bent over and entwined in the center swirl--with the fluffy seed-head totally intact." There are several seed-heads in the picture spaced quite far apart so it is not just a one time anomoly.

Everyone knows that when you even look at the dandelion seed-head funny they disperse. How were these seed-heads still intact with someone making a circle with a plank of plywood and a rope???
coronetrt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:51 PM   #46
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Hey hey hey now everybody, what was all this about? Oh wait, never mind I already know, two people had different/contrasting ideas so they decided to call each other names to further prove their point. I don't get it, how does name calling prove your point better?
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #47
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by coronetrt101 View Post
It never ceases to amaze me the extent someone will go to try and disprove that somethings may indeed be done by higher forces.

After reviewing the bltresearch.com website on crop circles I found some evidence thats very hard to disprove. "A dandelion seed-head which has gone to seed is gently bent over and entwined in the center swirl--with the fluffy seed-head totally intact." There are several seed-heads in the picture spaced quite far apart so it is not just a one time anomoly.

Everyone knows that when you even look at the dandelion seed-head funny they disperse. How were these seed-heads still intact with someone making a circle with a plank of plywood and a rope???

those grow overnight, have you ever thought about that? guess not, apparantly you are ready to take in whatever blt speculates. i find this very typical. you see you should check things out for yourself first instead of taking stuff in and marking it as the truth.

Last edited by sirian77; 09-30-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #48
izz
Banned

[
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #49
izz
Banned

Quote:

humans can make crop circles .. please dont tell people to educate themselves it is patronising and do not call people ignorant you do this alot DOLPHIN .. and you should stop this
izz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
david wilcock, divine cosmos