Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 01-02-2010, 04:14 AM   #1
shiva777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alex Colliers presentation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0x2n...eature=related
shiva777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Colliers presentation

Hello Shiva777. Thank you for the link. Here is the link to his website with all the up-to-date contacts he has with andromedans.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...a/lfa/lfa.html

He has an incredible amount of information to share. Ours to discover...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:03 AM   #3
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

I guess this is as good a place to ask this question. I had heard somewhere that if you desired to have contact with ETs, all you had to do is ask... Am I wrong? I have desired this for some time and feel it would be a huge privilege. Does anyone have any advice?
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #4
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
I guess this is as good a place to ask this question. I had heard somewhere that if you desired to have contact with ETs, all you had to do is ask... Am I wrong? I have desired this for some time and feel it would be a huge privilege. Does anyone have any advice?
A bit off topic, but a good question.

I've been doing this for a while now and it's really makes quite an impression when you get a response in the sky to your thoughts. If you try to do this on your own, the key points are honest intent for peaceful contact and no fear. Clear your mind, reach out to the sky with your thoughts, and see what happens. The stronger your desire and sincerity, the more likely you are to see something.

I usually do this at night. Meditating for some time during the day can also help let the ETs know you will be asking for contact so somebody can be in position. Visualizing your location on the planet (imagine zooming in using google earth), can help them find you. Otherwise, you might have to be persistent and patient. When they do show up, and it might be as simple as a flash of light, or something you thought was a star that moves, don't forget to say "thanks!"

There are organizations such as CSETI and ECETI that can help with learning how to do this. The week long CSETI training is rather expensive, but if you can afford it you will not be disappointed. The CSETI coordinator (see www.cseti.org for contact info) can also help to put you in contact with a group or individual with CSETI experience near you if there is one. You may be asked to join CSETI as a member, but that's not expensive, and there's a good forum for further questions of this nature. I've organized a CSETI group in my area and I don't charge anything - and I'd be surprised if any of the local groups did ask for money.

Good luck!

Last edited by Jnana; 01-04-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:19 PM   #5
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
A bit off topic, but a good question.

I've been doing this for a while now and it's really makes quite an impression when you get a response in the sky to your thoughts. If you try to do this on your own, the key points are honest intent for peaceful contact and no fear. Clear your mind, reach out to the sky with your thoughts, and see what happens. The stronger your desire and sincerity, the more likely you are to see something.

I usually do this at night. Meditating for some time during the day can also help let the ETs know you will be asking for contact so somebody can be in position. Visualizing your location on the planet (imagine zooming in using google earth), can help them find you. Otherwise, you might have to be persistent and patient. When they do show up, and it might be as simple as a flash of light, or something you thought was a star that moves, don't forget to say "thanks!"

There are organizations such as CSETI and ECETI that can help with learning how to do this. The week long CSETI training is rather expensive, but if you can afford it you will not be disappointed. The CSETI coordinator (see www.cseti.org for contact info) can also help to put you in contact with a group or individual with CSETI experience near you if there is one. You may be asked to join CSETI as a member, but that's not expensive, and there's a good forum for further questions of this nature. I've organized a CSETI group in my area and I don't charge anything - and I'd be surprised if any of the local groups did ask for money.

Good luck!
Thank you!!! I kinda had the right idea but wasn't sure. It's REALLY hard meditating outside here in Florida with all these mosquitos!! haha... It's cold now so maybe it's a good time to try it again.

OK...I have been wanting to mention this to someone for a little while. I know it's a bit off-topic but what the heck. I did try this meditating before but stopped and I'll tell you why... I was trying to project my mind into space nearby the earth. I was in my bedroom on my bed and I seemed to be doing ok... then a "face" appeared BAM! right up in my face and scared the living daylights outta me! I felt it was meant to scare me. And I have felt a little uneasy about it ever since. Was this my mind playing tricks or other? Hard to say, I know, but am interested in anyone's opinion.

Thank you again for the advice! MUCH appreciated.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:55 PM   #6
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

This comment is worth repeating:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
When CSETI attempt to make contact with extraterrestrials they first meditate and in the process fill themselves with as much love and respect as possible. They do this in order to get in tune with the "good et's" as they will only be able to tolerate vibrational frequencies that are similar to their own. Its kind of like entering a room and talking to an extremely negative person, not very comfortable. But when we are with those who are vibrating at a similar frequency we find that their company is much more enjoyable and far beyond tolerable.
And this thread is worth a look:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18338
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #7
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
This comment is worth repeating:

And this thread is worth a look:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18338
I don't usually post in forums so navigating this was weird at first. That's a much better thread to be posting this in! Thank you