Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 12-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
Avalon Senior Member

Default **** Steorn Launch Imminent - Free Energy Begins ****

Hello everyone,

I'd like to draw your attention to something that I'm sure you are all going to find extremely interesting.

As a Steorn OS / SKDB member for the last 3 years I've followed the company since their first foray into the public realm when they put out their Economist ad back in August 2006 and since then it's been a fascinating experience.

The time has now come for Steorn to start their full commercial launch of Orbo. Orbo is an overunity technology as it outputs more energy than it consumes. Orbo is a clean energy technology and exploits the interaction of certain configurations of magnetic fields.

Steorn will license the technology to all interested parties from home / diy builders to commercial entities wishing to develop products.

They have announced that they will be conducting LIVE webstreaming of various Orbo units as part of a public demonstration. The demo is perhaps only days away. A link to the demo will no doubt be available from their site nearer the time.

Find out more at:
http://www.steorn.com/orbo

You can follow my blog on the latest happenings at:
http://freeenergytruth.blogspot.com

This is NOT a joke as you will no doubt see soon.

Thanks for listening.

007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: **** Steorn Launch Imminent - Free Energy Begins ****

That is some very interesting work. I remember having watched this technology last year. It looks similar to the Motionless Energy Generator that Dr. Jobin was working on.

I want to share with you another great invention taking shape in Brazil. It is called the Keppe Motor. Also a over unity device.

http://www.keppemotor.com/

I am following the work from close because I got a serious passion for energy. I am electrical engineer working in electrical power transport and production. I just can't wait to see one of this device running in my home.

Thank you for the link!

Oh! and by the way, look at this device here: http://www.mikebrownsolutions.com/

It a 20hp steam engine. All you need to do is provide 200psi of water steam and the working power at the shaft gives you 20HP!!! It mean roughly 15KW, enough to power two medium houses in a cold country like Canada! 6000U$

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: **** Steorn Launch Imminent - Free Energy Begins ****

Here is the address of PURE ENERGY SYSTEMS. http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
It lists a lot of free energy systems, who's working on them and where, and how to duplicate the results. Really good!
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #4
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steven

My old man is also an electrical engineer (retired) and has been in close communication with the Keppe Motor people. If you want to know more i could put you in touch with him to compare notes if that'd be of interest?
Cheers
Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like a repeat of the Dennis Lee scam from 15 years ago.
I noticed that the Steorn forums were blocked. Here is a cashed page:
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #6
Ixopoborn
Avalon Senior Member

I have been watching the Steorn story very closely from the start and do so hope they can pull off what would prove the biggest upset to mainstream scientific thought since the beginning of the last century.

Proving the effect can power toys will be far easier than demonstrating serious cost saving consumer and industrial applications. In any event, my senses inform me that, if the Steorn demo does as well as anticipated, a "gold rush" of diverse and previously suppressed free energy technologies will quickly follow. No country will want to be last to profit.
Ixopoborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msv View Post
Sounds like a repeat of the Dennis Lee scam from 15 years ago.
I noticed that the Steorn forums were blocked. Here is a cashed page:
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a
Hi msv,

This has zero to do with Dennis Lee.

Steorn are a small Irish technology firm from Dublin with about 20 employees.

The forums were not blocked. The forums have been in operation for 3 years and were temporarily closed recently in preparation for launch day when they will re-open.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:14 AM   #8
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Hi Steven

My old man is also an electrical engineer (retired) and has been in close communication with the Keppe Motor people. If you want to know more i could put you in touch with him to compare notes if that'd be of interest?
Cheers
Barron
Oh, this is good news. I lived in Brazil in the past, I'm still quite good with Portuguese. I communicated once with the Keppe team and never got an answer. I receive from time to time some links about development from them, but nothing more. I haven't order the kit they are selling. But from what I saw, the video and literature, it looks very promising and is about to come out, I really hope...

If it is not inconvenient with him, I'de like to know your father point's of view about this motor, does he have the kit they promote?

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-15-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:03 AM   #9
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steven

Yes, it has been built and no not inconvenient at all. Have PM-ed you.

Cheers
B
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.livestream.com/steorn
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:45 AM   #11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
Like I said before in my first post this was NOT a joke and is the real deal.

Check out the videos for a better explanation:

http://www.youtube.com/user/steornofficial

Old 12-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #12
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Bill Ryan posted this on the Camelot homepage today.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #13
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

This is facinating as I near my own T minus count down of my own device, nothing as ellaborate as this ORDO but, once the low powered main drive is sorted should ( fingers crossed ) produce domestic electricity for me.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #14
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this is really incredible.

When are these technologies going to be mainstream widespread normal everyday use?
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #15
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Is this coming close to disclosure? I certainly hope so.. Seems like we might be disclosing the info on our own.. Or is it we are being allowed to release this technology.. I would like to think we are doing it by ourselves and puppet masters can have a taste of the big middle finger.

Great vid posted by 007

http://www.youtube.com/user/steornofficial
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #16
Thomas Anderson
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post

I want to share with you another great invention taking shape in Brazil. It is called the Keppe Motor. Also a over unity device.
http://www.keppemotor.com/
I didn´t know about that device before but after reading the manual i have to say that its nothing but a rather crude version of the bedini/cole-window motor which in turn has some similarities with the alexander device and also some with the newman device. I migth explain similarities and differences to anyone interessted.

Yeah, steorn... i don´t think that there will be a great outcome of this, to many companies where on the same level and went back to oblivion... but at least they´re live broadcasting there results, that adds a new dimension to disclosure of FE.

Btw. there are already some FE/OU-devices on the market that hardly someone notices. Here in germany we have for example a self-cooling beercan, that uses some second "law" defiing zeolithe system to cool that has a COP of 1.6
Thomas Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:56 AM   #17
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: **** Steorn Launch Imminent - Free Energy Begins ****

007, exellent thread, this is such super news, thank you for bringing it to our attention
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:06 AM   #18
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All,

Well, it's been a very busy couple of weeks.

If you haven't caught up on the latest - Steorn have finally launched their free energy technology Orbo after 6 years research and development. There is a live web stream of the demonstration from the Waterways Visitor Centre which is finishing today but then resuming again for the whole of January beginning on the 5th.

Link to LIVE streaming http://www.livestream.com/steorn or http://www.steorn.com

As of February 1st the SKDB will be open to the public to build their own free energy devices and to commercial product developers to engineer and develop free energy gadgets from iPODS to cars.

http://www.steorn.com/skdb

The latest experiment conducted live was a demonstration of the cancellation of Back EMF, something generally considered impossible.

The video is available here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5nae_I_Mus

More news to come soon and January promises to be an extraordinary month. I'd urge folks to subscribe to the Steorn YouTube channel as the videos coming in January are not to be missed.

Cheers,

http://freeenergytruth.blogspot.com

Most of the other Steorn videos can also be seen on FreeEnergy.TV
Old 01-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #19
Avalon Senior Member

Evening folks,

The main news is that the LIVE webstreaming of Orbo (Steorn's Free Energy Technology) has now kicked off again in the last couple of hours. It will be running until 31st January.

You can view the LIVE free energy demo now by clicking here. There are 3 camera angles to choose from and starting on Friday we have the first of 3 LIVE experiments proving the overunity capability of Orbo.

The experiments to be carried out during January will be as follows:

During January we will be doing a sequence of live experiments - these will be streamed and then posted on our YouTube channel.

The sequence is as follows:

(1) Confirming that all the electrical energy input into an eOrbo interaction is output as heat.

(2) Confirming that there is no change in the domain energy of the components that make up an eOrbo interaction.

(3) Input to Output measurements - confirming eOrbo is Over Unity.

Well also had some other very interesting developments lately. The most significant of which is that the Steorn jury scientists as revealed by a former jury member never got to see a prototype device, let alone test it.

Hardly surprising then that they said Steorn failed to show them the production of energy.

This is a MAJOR blow to the debunkers who pinned their last hopes on the jury findings.

Spread the word far and wide that free energy is now and it is here to stay.

Steorn FaceBook Page - Search for "SteornOfficial"

Steorn Twitter Page - http://twitter.com/steornofficial

PS - Forgot to say before, but a HUGE thank-you to Bill and Kerry for posting the link on the Project Camelot Blog.

Cheers Guys!

Old 01-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #20
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

JL Naudin is also trying to replicate the Steorn machine:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/steorn/indexen.htm
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:02 PM   #21
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the thread 007, I've been keeping an eye on Steorn's developments for a few years since they started talking about the technology, the jury etc. Now I've just relocated wih my family, and instead of getting back into a corporate job I'm planning to look into the Orbo licencing, but still have to do a lot of homework...
thanks again for sharing this info, I too believe this is NO joke.
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:55 PM   #22
RamblingRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi. I just been down Dublin today and popped into the demonstration of the device, and had a chat with the chap in all the vids. Nice fella he is too.

For anyone who is intrested he says he is offering people the oppourtunity this Friday at 5 p.m. to test the device for themselves. Either bring your own tools/instruments, or use thiers.

I wish I could tell you more regarding the science, but I'm not clued up on it. All I know is that I can't plug my Hi-Fi into it....yet. But the principal is there-output is 3 times more than the input! He says that's why he is granting the licence so it can be developed further to make it practical.

I'd urge anyone in Europe who is seriously intrested in 'over-unity' to seek out a cheap flight and get to Dublin and have a tinker. You may even get a free T-shirt...I did.
RamblingRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:49 AM   #23
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedive View Post
Thanks for the thread 007, I've been keeping an eye on Steorn's developments for a few years since they started talking about the technology, the jury etc. Now I've just relocated wih my family, and instead of getting back into a corporate job I'm planning to look into the Orbo licencing, but still have to do a lot of homework...
thanks again for sharing this info, I too believe this is NO joke.

Hi Freedive,

Good stuff, and thank you for keeping an open mind. The SKDB opens on the 1st February, and anyone who wants to find out how Orbo works and replicate it for their own personal use will be able to. There will be many Electrical / Mechanical Engineers who will no doubt replicate Orbo in the coming months and then of course development of commercial products should also be underway.

I know an ever growing number of folks who are about to get into this in a seriously big way.

RE: Jean-Louis Naudin replication - Steorn have confirmed that none of the supposed replications to date are CEMFless, so no cigar yet for the public DIY replicators, but hardly surprising given the fact they are not privy to details of the build.

Good luck with developing your own Orbo projects - maybe see you in the SKDB!

Craig
Old 01-06-2010, 01:55 AM   #24
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblingRebel View Post
Hi. I just been down Dublin today and popped into the demonstration of the device, and had a chat with the chap in all the vids. Nice fella he is too.

For anyone who is intrested he says he is offering people the oppourtunity this Friday at 5 p.m. to test the device for themselves. Either bring your own tools/instruments, or use thiers.

I wish I could tell you more regarding the science, but I'm not clued up on it. All I know is that I can't plug my Hi-Fi into it....yet. But the principal is there-output is 3 times more than the input! He says that's why he is granting the licence so it can be developed further to make it practical.

I'd urge anyone in Europe who is seriously intrested in 'over-unity' to seek out a cheap flight and get to Dublin and have a tinker. You may even get a free T-shirt...I did.
Hi RamblingRebel,

Fantastic that you made it to the demo in person! I see you had a chat with Tachoman (he now has almost cult-like status ).

You've just mentioned the Friday test which should be extremely interesting. Funny how the Mainstream Media SHOULD be all over this, but are noticeable only by their silence. This is their big chance to take measurement equipment along and prove things for themselves. Let's see if Engadget or ZDnet or any of the other Tech blogs go along? I'll be pleasantly surprised if they do.

Doesn't really matter anyway - they are going to have to come to the party sooner or later. By choice or dragged kicking and screaming.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:53 AM   #25
Avalon Senior Member

Evening,

Just a reminder that the second LIVE experiment performed with free energy technology Orbo is to be performed today Friday at 1700hrs GMT. If you are in Dublin you can go along in person, otherwise you can view the LIVE webstream. If you miss it, then don't worry as it will be uploaded to the Steorn YouTube Channel also.

This one should cause a little bit of a stir..hehe

Here are the details:

Steorn invites you to visit www.steorn.com for the second in a series of live talks and experiments regarding Orbo Technology.

Subject: Steorn's Orbo Electromagnetic Interaction COP >1
When: Friday 8th January 2010
Time: 17:00 GMT
Where: www.steorn.com - Live Stream View 1 and 3

Or

In person at the Waterways Ireland Visitor Centre,
Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 4, Ireland.

Description:

Sean McCarthy, CEO of Steorn, will discuss Steorn’s Orbo electromagnetic interaction and demonstrate that the Coefficient of Performance is greater than 1.

Who should attend:

Anyone interested in understanding Orbo Technology or taking up an Orbo Technology Developer License on 1st February 2010.

Enjoy the show folks, and remember this is only experiment No.2. Things are hotting up as we go through January.

Tags
energy, free, launch, orbo, steorn