Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Contactee - Dream Experiences, Communication and Visions

Yes, it worries me that people have fallen for his *truth* as spiritual truth and *wisdom*.

I believe whomever he is if he was for real is a part of dark cabal conjuring dark energies and is also deceived by lower astral entities (Lucifer).

I'm not interested in such harvests- I have given myself over to divine creator- not some intellectual logos who knows no love and manipulates this realm for the benefit of his *creations*.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #27
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I'm sorry- reading that is hard for me- brings up feelings/memories.
That's the human aspect I have mentioned in regards to all this (the greys don't scare me- it's the humans that do).
The underground places with the trains can be frightening- I was more afraid as a child- yes, very morbid feeling/dread. Odd.

You seem to be good at accessing memories- can you remember any people?
Are they dressed in uniform?

Montauk/trip chair info

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mo...ontauk_16b.htm
They just looked like regular people to me. They were wearing just plain sensible clothes. There wasn't anything spectacular about their dress. It was just snug fitting, casual coloured dress. Nothing extra fantastic. It may very well ahve been uniforms, but I can't remember well enough. I mean, I can't remember if others were wearing the same thing as each other. The whole situation was rather ordinary in a lot of ways. It was just underground and everyone was morbid.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #28
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
This is the third time someone has mentioned "trip chair" in my posts. What on earth is a trip chair? At first I thought whoever posted it was being sarcastic so I ignored it. I thought they were implying that I was "tripping" or something, lol.
No, the 'trip chair' is profoundly cruel. For people associated with it, it's hard to talk about. It's human experimentation with mind, memory, multiple personalities. I've researched this a lot. Just think sci-fi and you'll be OK. (Do you like sci-fi?)

I realize that on a forum like this people have opinions about all kinds of things. I'll just say that I'm compiling information ... You may not know what remote viewing is either? Anyway, there are a lot of military programs that mess with people's minds, down to a science, like the precision Nazi doctor style in WW2. I can't vouch for ETs - I have never seen one on foot or hoof or whatever they're on.

If you click on my post history (signature) you'll see a string of topics and discussions I've nosed around in. It's set up this way because I've had my share of interferences, e.g. like account deletion on this forum, while reading about this topic. At this point, there are probably people in the NSA who are my friends as we've gotten to know each other well on the online chase.

I'm guessing, but feel that to be true. What you describe seems clearly to be an underground base. There are a lot of them. So, you're probably tuned into the secret military infrastructure - which can be a Pandora's box I guess if you want details. To me, it's all just dumb. But, it's also real.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #29
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
No, the 'trip chair' is profoundly cruel. For people associated with it, it's hard to talk about. It's human experimentation with mind, memory, multiple personalities. I've researched this a lot. Just think sci-fi and you'll be OK. (Do you like sci-fi?)

I realize that on a forum like this people have opinions about all kinds of things. I'll just say that I'm compiling information ... You may not know what remote viewing is either? Anyway, there are a lot of military programs that mess with people's minds, down to a science, like the precision Nazi doctor style in WW2. I can't vouch for ETs - I have never seen one on foot or hoof or whatever they're on.

If you click on my post history (signature) you'll see a string of topics and discussions I've nosed around in. It's set up this way because I've had my share of interferences, e.g. like account deletion on this forum, while reading about this topic. At this point, there are probably people in the NSA who are my friends as we've gotten to know each other well on the online chase.

I'm guessing, but feel that to be true. What you describe seems clearly to be an underground base. There are a lot of them. So, you're probably tuned into the secret military infrastructure - which can be a Pandora's box I guess if you want details. To me, it's all just dumb. But, it's also real.
I had never heard of the trip chair. I was just reading about it.

I do know what remote viewing is though.

Why do you say the trip chair is pandoras box?
Old 10-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #30
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

No caste- do you mean you were deleted from speaking about trip chairs/Montauk etc;

A UFOlogist was told by someone not to delve into my experiences with Montauk (as in her asking me about it) because it was too dangerous to discuss.

I'm not a paranoid type but it's not something I usually discuss due to the overall weirdness of it- it's hard to put the experiences into anything cohesive and given that they did use drugs makes it even weirder.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #31
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

People suffer. I don't have a lot of time right now to explain - it's a huge area too. I asked about your genetics which is personal, because I believe things are down to that level with frequencies and affectations.

I guess for me, it's a matter of interest why you would be experiencing this and if there's a DNA typology involved.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:28 PM   #32
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

No caste- you mean you asked about my genetics or m1?
Old 10-25-2009, 10:40 PM   #33
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No caste- do you mean you were deleted from speaking about trip chairs/Montauk etc;

A UFOlogist was told by someone not to delve into my experiences with Montauk (as in her asking me about it) because it was too dangerous to discuss.

I'm not a paranoid type but it's not something I usually discuss due to the overall weirdness of it- it's hard to put the experiences into anything cohesive and given that they did use drugs makes it even weirder.
Oh, I don't know really. I did call Henry Kissinger a big poo (a lot of blood on his hands) - you just wonder all the time. It's been cat and mouse for almost 2 years. It's national security stuff after all.

So, yeah, there are built in ways to debunk, from paying teams online to call it all nuttiness to preventing access to care, to programmed memes in people to commit suicide, to offing key people, and, yes, the pharmaceuticals. I mean, it IS all very weird, including time travel - but I think a bit of a new model of the universe is emerging too, a bit more electromagnetic. People are antennas, or conduits, or instruments for TPTW and so on. Our body systems are electric. I still have to figure out lasers, because I think there's an optical component to manipulations for the mind too, I think, maybe along with radio frequencies. We're not unaffected by all this ambient magnetic sludge is what I can say.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:49 PM   #34
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No caste- you mean you asked about my genetics or m1?
Either if you want to volunteer it

It's the internet though. I wouldn't get too specific. Forget about PM'ing. They'll get that too, if they want to. Just post it if you wish. I tend to think really generally anyway, like in human migration patterns, e.g. oh yeah, the Celts went there, the Inuit here, the slave trade routes, language patterns and so on. I also happen to believe that our genetic memory speaks in us, so history is now.

I like to watch it internally, like a headnaut.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:05 PM   #35
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

it doesn't matter how one tries to hide it- on net, in my room here- they have AI and it is indeed REAL- I experienced it. They can tune into whatever they want- it's not paranoia anymore. Anyhow they can kiss my ***! That's how I feel!

Nordic and Celt.

Last edited by eleni; 10-25-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:08 PM   #36
m1*
Banned

I have no idea what my genetics are, I can't trace my family history. No one knows anything.. I've tried.

edit look at my profile image - you tell me where I'm from.

However, I was recently diagnosed with hemochromatosis (too much Iron in the blood).. it is a genetic condition that northern Europeans get. So I guess I have some genetics from there somewhere.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:56 AM   #37
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

Burgundia I m not familiar with that egyptian Papyrus on the twelve wheels, but you probably got something there. Not familiar with the shambala either.
M1 is your diagnosis related to Porfiria ? otherwise known as vampirism? Don't get me wrong, i just think there is a reptilian dna connection there. I know two people with exta psychic habilities who has that. It s connected with a defficience or a surplus of bloodcells. I never had memories of abduction by humans and undeground bases, but humans are more dangerous than aliens IMO. shame no time to discuss.
Christ works as a prototypic image the incarnation of creation in a human body, it's not the only image of this nature. When i want to shut the voices and images up to get some sleep, i focus on emptiness and silence, works better. Old jesus won't shut up.
love to all
akopij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:03 AM   #38
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by akopij View Post
Burgundia I m not familiar with that egyptian Papyrus on the twelve wheels, but you probably got something there. Not familiar with the shambala either.
M1 is your diagnosis related to Porfiria ? otherwise known as vampirism? Don't get me wrong, i just think there is a reptilian dna connection there. I know two people with exta psychic habilities who has that. It s connected with a defficience or a surplus of bloodcells. I never had memories of abduction by humans and undeground bases, but humans are more dangerous than aliens IMO. shame no time to discuss.
Christ works as a prototypic image the incarnation of creation in a human body, it's not the only image of this nature. When i want to shut the voices and images up to get some sleep, i focus on emptiness and silence, works better. Old jesus won't shut up.
love to all
Never heard of Porfiria. Don't have that. I just have too much Iron in the blood.

Also, for many of the suggestions people give me (as well intentioned as they are), toward "protecting myself" from interference -- I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Believe me, for the things I have experienced:

- Focusing on silence
- Telling entities I am sovereign and to go away
- Visualizing white light
- Etc..

..they will not do a LICK of good, and I can tell that whoever makes such suggestions has absolutely NO idea (not even an inkling) of what I have truly faced. In 33 years, there is only ONE thing that causes these entities to leave me be -- and that is the name Jesus. I can't be more emphatic about that.
Old 10-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #39
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

was just saying what works for me that's all. Too much iron in the blood is one of the possible symptoms of porfiria. there many different sorts. But I'm not a doctor right, and I don't think even they have a clue. Just adding that the person who had the same vision of the big wheels with signs has it. Actualy too much iron in the blood cells. Sorry to come with something crude, but in remote past lifes i used to be a warlock committing human sacrifices and I remember clealy the taste of human blood. Pleasant isn't it. I do'nt have issues with my blood cells nor a strong attirance to meat. But I know how it works to get inside one's mind and to tap into one's energy. I stay on my own most of the time and don't have sex much because i feel like I m raping the soul of the girl. I can do healings too. **** have to go now
Old 10-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #40
beren
Avalon Senior Member

- Focusing on silence
- Etc..

..they will not do a LICK of good, and I can tell that whoever makes such suggestions has absolutely NO idea (not even an inkling) of what I have truly faced. In 33 years, there is only ONE thing that causes these entities to leave me be -- and that is the name Jesus. I can't be more emphatic about that.[/QUOTE]

I would like to share one thing with you;
my aunt is liveing in one small place in Serbia. Whole her life is not such a good story and her whole close family was very spritual, so to say. I find a better description for that and it is really messing up with spiritism ,pagan worshiping in pretend to worship some Ortodox church saints...
After the death of her mother and my father(her sibling) she was starting to have nightmares with the caracters of my father and their mother.

All would be fine that in those dreams that two entities were representing as my father and her mother (my grandma) were acting like any similar dream... but it was not the case. Those entities were claiming that they are actually alive and that they did not died.

I on my side never had similar dreams except in one situation but completely different than hers.

I told her that next time when they bother her in sleep to try to pray to God and say that Jesus is her savoiur.

Then soon she called and told me next thing.

That night she dreamed her mother and her brother(my late father) that they again came and claimed that they are alive and not dead and burried. Also there was another "woman " in the dream which was messing with something, suddenly when she started to pray to God that "woman " started to stranlge her and stop her from saying Jesus´s name... But after a little time that "woman" who was strangling her ran away...
Also in nights before her late mother was visiting her in dreams and also claiming various stuff, when she started praying ,the late mother said: "well well, look at her she is praying to God!" and then she ran away.

I know that because of my aunt´s involment in spiritism by living in that family she was attacked by demons who were representing themself as her dear beloved brother and mother.

Also something was trying once to scare me while I was dreaming but I managed to say while asleep and in a state of dream that I serve Jesus Christ or similar, I can not remember exactly the words... but that entity just vanished right away!

I do not have experiences with those attacks but I am very aware of their existance on other people. Sometimes I sence starnge energy field and some chill passes through me, but then I ask for God´s help and that is gone...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:42 PM   #41
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

"I know that because of my aunt´s involment in spiritism by living in that family she was attacked by demons who were representing themself as her dear beloved brother and mother." Deception, and it's being used by more earthbound ET's as well.

I've been bipolar about the entire abduction process- my latest thoughts- the greys are ancient and originate from inner earth maybe in distant past came from another star system- our government/PTB are enslaved by Annunaki- we were fooled into believing all of them left-
Our Government works hand in hand with some because they are scared or are deceived themselves- these *aliens* are not benign.

It's my personal belief that lower astral entities (demons etc ) are a separate matter due to the shifty nature of their appearance (less solid- these grey guys are not even though they have technology that can create
less solid appearance/make us less solid as well/take our astral body etc)

Maybe they tell us they are us from future is because there is indeed planetary issues coming (duh) and surface becomes inhospitable?
Still working on that theory but after reading Tony Dodd's report on
PC I am not left with a comforting feeling.

In essence then Steven Greer is correct in that quarantine exists on our planet but that wouldn't apply to races that have gone underground literally eons ago and have been with us all along......

That said- I was *imprinted* with protection from a whistleblower and can call upon this person when in need and an abduction was indeed stopped last month.
During this past summer I was abducted twice per month- I have not been abducted since early September.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:55 PM   #42
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1* View Post
Never heard of Porfiria. Don't have that. I just have too much Iron in the blood.

Also, for many of the suggestions people give me (as well intentioned as they are), toward "protecting myself" from interference -- I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Believe me, for the things I have experienced:

- Focusing on silence
- Etc..

..they will not do a LICK of good, and I can tell that whoever makes such suggestions has absolutely NO idea (not even an inkling) of what I have truly faced. In 33 years, there is only ONE thing that causes these entities to leave me be -- and that is the name Jesus. I can't be more emphatic about that.
Hi M1*, to the forum.
Great thread

The above, I had read that someplace before - there is a thread here all about it. It always stuck in my mind.

Now I have never been abducted. Seen a few strange craft in the skies, thats it.

But Fri night, (Fri just past) I was asleep and dreamt that I was out in the street outside my house sitting on the pavement with my partner and a friend. It was dark so I dont know why we were sitting out .

I got a REALLY weird feeling, like I knew sometjing was coming, then all around the street went kinda misty, but with bright bright white light in both directions. We all panicked and ran towards the house. My partner and myself got in but my friend wasnt there so I ran to the front door and out and looked along the street to see dozens of what can only be described as those little grey things scurrying along towards my house. I slammed the door.

I looked through the spy hole and my friend was outside, but when I opened the door he looked glazed and said, they arent here for him or my partner. (This obviously left myself!) At which point I SHOUTED at the top of my voice ... GOD. I woke up at that very instant.
I dont think I've ever felt that kind of fear before at the point I shouted.

Anyway, good to know for future

Last edited by iainl140285; 10-26-2009 at 04:59 PM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:40 PM   #43
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Dreams, I don’t like my dreams. I have conquered my fear of man; I have conquered my fear of death. But I have yet to conquer my dreams of death, every dream is the same, it is at night and the sky is so beautiful and we see something like a comet hit the city miles away, and nothing happened a lot of smoke and fire but that is all. Minuets pass and we turn on the TV to see what is happening, and the channels all switch off. Again I go outside on the balcony to view the site when a bright light blinds me and I see a mushroom cloud appear, and the oncoming blast wave that revels towards me I feel the heat on my face, then I usually wake up, I am not afraid, but I am very disturbed.

My guides tell me that this is a fear dream, and I believe that, I do believe that it is a reminder of my mortality, and that everything no matter how advanced will come to an end, but also most importantly to remember that, our perception of the end is just that, a jaded misguided perception, as that is simply another beginning, another opportunity to reincarnate and do something better, to grab hold of this life that is beautiful and precious and make something miraculous with it, we see ourselves as victims because we can die. I say we are not, we are privileged to experience a vision on life that is so pure, people wonder why some ET’s envy us because they will never experience the beauty of being a part of something so fleeting that it truly becomes part of a unique experience that cannot be recaptured.
My wife has dreams that involve my guides, it is her way of reaching out to them and they reach back, she has seen and met my guides, but she has problems retaining any information she is given she tends to zone off into their beautiful teardrop eyes, and I must admit if you have never looked into the eyes of one of these beings on mutual ground, it is a wonder to behold. So they give her information in her dreams, and thus she remembers a great deal more.

I have had dreams as a child of Egypt and it always featured Anubis, he was one of my fixations as a child because I dreamt about him at least three nights out seven. I would be ushered into a great hall and he was sat on a golden throne and he was bound in chains, he always spoke through telepathy and was telling me to free him, they brought in women and men who were dressed in the usual garb and then the door was shut as the massive stone door was sealed it went completely dark and I continued to hear the words “Release me” then I would wake up screaming and very scared, I was a kid of course this continued until my first contact in with my guides in 1993.

Of course these are just dreams, but the contact, and the dream stopping is too coincidental for my liking. But I am also sure that many who frequent this forum have recurring dreams.I would like to add that I have never been abducted, all contact has been on mutual ground and once I understood what and who my guides were, they had and have full access, and any ventures with them was purely on a trust basis, and my guides have never shown hostility. But I am aware that hostility does exist within their race, just as it exists within our species.

Of course the same for the reptilian race, some are some are not. From my experience, I have never been attacked but I have been seriously wounded from an encounter, but I also think that was my fault due to my own negativity and ill will towards said vessel.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #44
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

About the jouney I made in past life, I did this with the help of a spiritual teacher who's also a very close older friend and I have no idea how to do again or to help somebody do it. What I ll describe here is experiences I had before I explored the ufo area and I had a hard time trying to put it all together to make some sense. i still do of course. It was a very clear journey and it described me as an esoteric researcher of symbols, numerology, linguistics etc. The general time period was 19th century and the place was eastern Europe. I don't actualy remember the language, but very clear emotions. I know others have a lot better memories of their past life, that's not really the point of this post. At a certain point, I cut off from my wife and kids to spend all my time in the cellar writing and studying. It ended up with a big complicated book I don't actualy have memory of. Then I die of sickness and alcohol. When I die, first I feel compassion for my family and understand my mistakes, then I get rid of my psychic body (you name it, it's a copy of your physical body made of "electricity") to become an spiritual entity. That's when the big wheels appear, so it's in a plane of reality I cannot realy describe. When you leave both physical and electrical body, you feel and think in a totally diferent way. When I said "above the earth, I mean I could sense that the earth was somewhere in dependence of those wheels, not that the earth was physically underneath those wheels. I could sense an enormous net of connections between various realities, but in terms of people, all I saw was fellow souls getting their directions, and others staying in their physical body for more time. Then we would all pass the "gates of forgetness" and then I just came down on the sofa where I was physically. What I want to tell and ask questions about, besides the wheels, is something that happen afterwards. At that time my sister was co-renting her appartment with a boy she told me was not only an astral traveller, but an entity who wasn't truly from this world, coming from an astral plane and having a double life here and "overthere" as he himself calls it. It wasn't the first time my sister was putting something mad on the table, but what was very particular with this one was that the guy wasn't alone with his experience but was in cooperation and friendship down here with mates he had over there. They would recognize each others, remote communicate through automatic writing, have a whole world of their own. That's what I knew back then. I was downright inquisituous first time I saw him and fired questions up to see if it was BS. He would never answer straight but rather got a bit upset. A few times later he gave me a text he just wrote to read. It was a text on how to detect and improve psychic abilities in kids. I said it was nazi-like and he told me it was me who wrote this in another life and he was asked to give it to me. The fact that he could have made it all up occurred to my mind, but the text was just too scientifically written for him to compose, I read other texts from him before and it was nothing to compare with. What happens next is that I met and dated a girl who was in the same group as him. Let's call the girl X and the guy Z. With X I learned that they were many in the group, some of she knew on earth, others she don't even though she's aware they are there somewhere. I only had a glimpse of a third member, a girl who just looked at me like "shut up you ignorant", so I didn't try to talk. They call themselves "the counsil of Azkham" or Azkam whatever. Their duty is to lead souls from one world to another, and the function socially pretty much like a knight order, in very medieval fashion, especially when it comes to oaths and secret keeping. They know I m talking about it with whoever is listening and for that they just don’t talk to me anymore, but we’re still friendly and we can talk about more earthly things. As X describes it, their multiverse is close to infinite and they don’t know much about the how and why. They deal with departed earthly souls but not only primordially, also with humans and creatures living in very different worlds with different rules of physics, different realities basically. Of course my first questions was what about god ? X just smiled and said she didn’t really buy it or need some sort of faith, but curiously she knew about angels and considered them as mighty knights with unknown behaviour or purpose. She revered them. Silly to say I was in a frustrating position as she knew a damn lot more stuff than I would ever dream of knowing. Then I asked if she had some kind of story of how it all began, a cosmogony. That’s the kind of stuff she wasn’t too keen to share, and I must say I don’t even remember the story, which means I’m just not allowed to know or say. Anyway she didn’t have much of it, very vague and strange. X told me she was at least 600 years old. Counting in earth years, because time over there don’t pass the same way. Time there was more fluctuant than it is here, with more events happening depending of the phase of the moon and the seasons. She couldn’t remember how she came to life, but could give great details about how she acquired the different powers and abilities that actually composed her general position in the council of Azkham. What is relevant I think is that each of these new “powers” would correspond to a certain place with (fantastic) features where she has been, and performed an initiation, and also to a new name she would had to hers, like a title. When I asked questions about space and possible aliens she told me she never went to space but was travelling into different realities only caring about living beings on these planes. About aliens all I know is that she is really scared of them and that it is not something I take lightly. She just called them the others and she hates to talk about it. She had a particular feature or power if you will, it’s that she is a living library. She has access to a huge storage of books. Of course they’re not books like you and I use, but more data storage that souls carry with them. When she described how it worked when they carry departed souls, she said it was a process of absorption of the souls baggage (possibly the karma or electric body) so the soul could begin a new life without the charge of its past life. As she considered herself among the few “real magicians” on the planet, I started to tell her stories about what I was learning of the Magi in university, the Persi mazdean priesthood, she just fell in a trance and began to open one these books. I still have those images in front of me, but it’s kind of off topic and what I can say is not that valuable, so if you’re interested, just google Ahura Mazda or Zarathustra or Zurvan or the Mazdean Calendar. She is the keeper of the books, and she doesn’t or even wants to open them unless someone asks the right question. So I asked why she even bothers to live this life on earth. Came a complicated story where she disagreed with the Azkham council to the point that she created an alternate reality to save the inhabitants of a certain place, and putt the council under a “simulation”, a programmed falsification under which the bad guys in azkham weren’t able to control her and her people. After that she was “killed” and lost a lot of her powers, then, and that’s interesting, she came to birth without knowing WTF she was supposed to do here. Ironic and so human. If anybody who reads this has a similar experience please come forward. If you think I m nuts to the bones, tell me and explain what it was really about. Both X and Z have in common to have very normal earth lives, they really don’t pop out of the ranks, except that they achieve everything they do with great ease and have a huge advance on anybody regarding dealing with people. They both have very active sexual life and can basically do anybody they want. They’re not reptilians in case you’re wondering, there is nothing I noticed in them as not humans, just very advanced humans. X can recover of any sickness, all she has as a particular body feature is little pointed ears. I suspect their sexual appetite is not stranger to their incarnation, or maybe they just enjoy it more. I don’t know what they really are. But they’re my friends. There are things they know about me they don’t tell and things I think I know they don’t want to ear.

M1 this is for your nutcase thread, I didn’t know where to post this

The regression I did opened some gate trough which I began to have memories coming forward. The more remote are in the forest. I m a sort of shaman knight, I chase folks and folks chase me. Recently I had a very distinct memory of organizing ritual murders in a more modern context. And there is the blood taste issue. As I stated somewhere else, I also have very vivid dreams where I m onboard ufo’s and follows a training and programming without my consent. It’s all happening holographicaly, I can tell it’s not real and see the technology but I m forced to play the game. It involves researching artefacts, levitating, organizing battles with humans. I see the grey’s and they’re very robotic and distant. One night I saw the shape of an enormous spaceship shading an also enormous white light, then heard a robotic voice saying “mothership”. A force of an intensity I never felt before tried to get my soul out of my body, but I resisted it and woke up trembling. It’s very possible that I was actually abducted and don’t remember. The ship was the exact same as the one I saw after that on the Bob Dean’s video of the Barcelona exop. summit, and he said NASA calls it mothership as well. A particular vision I had : I see a very exotic landscape and my vision goes a lot further than normal. Everything in the landscape looks like plasma, between gas and liquid, everything is moving, changing shapes and colors, from dark purple to red, and there are light arks like thunder everywhere. The sky is a perfect silver. then I look down to see myself and my body is alien. It’s greenish blue with scales on the outside parts and joints, a soft skin in a very light blue on the muscles to the centre of the body. I want to get out of this position and get out of the body to face it. The alien looks at me with surprise and raise his hands in sign of appeasement. But I m terrified and wake up. His face looked normal for an alien, human size, black eyes like drops just above human size and a mouth with teeth as far as I can tell. I interpreted it as a message about what is the result of a plasma weapon war, but that’s only speculation. I often dream of dna waves.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:51 AM   #45
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akopij View Post
They call themselves "the counsil of Azkham" or Azkam whatever. Their duty is to lead souls from one world to another, and the function socially pretty much like a knight order, in very medieval fashion, especially when it comes to oaths and secret keeping...

I m a sort of shaman knight, I chase folks and folks chase me. Recently I had a very distinct memory of organizing ritual murders in a more modern context. And there is the blood taste issue. As I stated somewhere else, I also have very vivid dreams where I m onboard ufo’s and follows a training and programming without my consent...

It’s all happening holographicaly, I can tell it’s not real and see the technology but I m forced to play the game. It involves researching artefacts, levitating, organizing battles with humans. I see the grey’s and they’re very robotic and distant. One night I saw the shape of an enormous spaceship shading an also enormous white light, then heard a robotic voice saying “mothership”.

A force of an intensity I never felt before tried to get my soul out of my body, but I resisted it and woke up trembling. It’s very possible that I was actually abducted and don’t remember.

The ship was the exact same as the one I saw after that on the Bob Dean’s video of the Barcelona exop. summit, and he said NASA calls it mothership as well. A particular vision I had : I see a very exotic landscape and my vision goes a lot further than normal. Everything in the landscape looks like plasma, between gas and liquid, everything is moving, changing shapes and colors, from dark purple to red, and there are light arks like thunder everywhere.

The sky is a perfect silver. then I look down to see myself and my body is alien. It’s greenish blue with scales on the outside parts and joints, a soft skin in a very light blue on the muscles to the centre of the body. I want to get out of this position and get out of the body to face it. The alien looks at me with surprise and raise his hands in sign of appeasement.

But I m terrified and wake up. His face looked normal for an alien, human size, black eyes like drops just above human size and a mouth with teeth as far as I can tell. I interpreted it as a message about what is the result of a plasma weapon war, but that’s only speculation. I often dream of dna waves.
akopij - I think this post of yours is a very important. In fact, if I had access to insiders in the top level military industrial complex, I'd say, Houston, we have a problem, but I don't know who Houston is.

The blood tasting is IMO reflective, like the dentist chair thing of M1, of soldier training gone a bit off the beaten track. I think you're tuning into something that IS going on. Now you can be a super soldier, too.

peace
Old 10-27-2009, 03:07 AM   #46
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Dear akopij,
very hard to read your post, please leave some spaces in between lines so we don't get lost so easily...
Thank you
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:09 AM   #47
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I am having difficulty looking at it as well (A's post).
Old 10-27-2009, 03:23 AM   #48
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Me too, at first. I quoted it and separated it into paragraphs and/or sentences myself. That helped.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:11 AM   #49
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

sorry guys I ll repost it with space. That's neurotic.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:26 AM   #50
akopij
Avalon Senior Member

About the jouney I made in past life, I did this with the help of a spiritual teacher who's also a very close older friend and I have no idea how to do again or to help somebody do it. What I ll describe here is experiences I had before I explored the ufo area and I had a hard time trying to put it all together to make some sense. i still do of course.

It was a very clear journey and it described me as an esoteric researcher of symbols, numerology, linguistics etc. The general time period was 19th century and the place was eastern Europe. I don't actualy remember the language, but very clear emotions. I know others have a lot better memories of their past life, that's not really the point of this post. At a certain point, I cut off from my wife and kids to spend all my time in the cellar writing and studying. It ended up with a big complicated book I don't actualy have memory of.

Then I die of sickness and alcohol. When I die, first I feel compassion for my family and understand my mistakes, then I get rid of my psychic body (you name it, it's a copy of your physical body made of "electricity") to become a spiritual entity. That's when the big wheels appear, so it's in a plane of reality I cannot really describe. When you leave both physical and electrical body, you feel and think in a totally different way. When I said "above the earth, I mean I could sense that the earth was somewhere in dependence of those wheels, not that the earth was physically underneath those wheels.

I could sense an enormous net of connections between various realities, but in terms of people, all I saw was fellow souls getting their directions, and others staying in their physical body for more time. Then we would all pass the "gates of forgetness" and then I just came down on the sofa where I was physically. What I want to tell and ask questions about, besides the wheels, is something that happen afterwards.

At that time my sister was co-renting her appartment with a boy she told me was not only an astral traveller, but an entity who wasn't truly from this world, coming from an astral plane and having a double life here and "overthere" as he himself calls it. It wasn't the first time my sister was putting something mad on the table, but what was very particular with this one was that the guy wasn't alone with his experience but was in cooperation and friendship down here with mates he had over there.

They would recognize each others, remote communicate through automatic writing, have a whole world of their own. That's what I knew back then. I was downright inquisituous first time I saw him and fired questions up to see if it was BS. He would never answer straight but rather got a bit upset. A few times later he gave me a text he just wrote to read. It was a text on how to detect and improve psychic abilities in kids. I said it was nazi-like and he told me it was me who wrote this in another life and he was asked to give it to me.

The fact that he could have made it all up occurred to my mind, but the text was just too scientifically written for him to compose, I read other texts from him before and it was nothing to compare with. What happens next is that I met and dated a girl who was in the same group as him. Let's call the girl X and the guy Z.

With X I learned that they were many in the group, some of she knew on earth, others she don't even though she's aware they are there somewhere. I only had a glimpse of a third member, a girl who just looked at me like "shut up you ignorant", so I didn't try to talk. They call themselves "the counsil of Azkham" or Azkam whatever. Their duty is to lead souls from one world to another, and the function socially pretty much like a knight order, in very medieval fashion, especially when it comes to oaths and secret keeping.

They know I m talking about it with whoever is listening and for that they just don’t talk to me anymore, but we’re still friendly and we can talk about more earthly things. As X describes it, their multiverse is close to infinite and they don’t know much about the how and why. They deal with departed earthly souls but not only primordially, also with humans and creatures living in very different worlds with different rules of physics, different realities basically.

Of course my first questions was what about god ? X just smiled and said she didn’t really buy it or need some sort of faith, but curiously she knew about angels and considered them as mighty knights with unknown behaviour or purpose. She revered them. Silly to say I was in a frustrating position as she knew a damn lot more stuff than I would ever dream of knowing. Then I asked if she had some kind of story of how it all began, a cosmogony.

That’s the kind of stuff she wasn’t too keen to share, and I must say I don’t even remember the story, which means I’m just not allowed to know or say. Anyway she didn’t have much of it, very vague and strange. X told me she was at least 600 years old. Counting in earth years, because time over there don’t pass the same way. Time there was more fluctuant than it is here, with more events happening depending of the phase of the moon and the seasons.

She couldn’t remember how she came to life, but could give great details about how she acquired the different powers and abilities that actually composed her general position in the council of Azkham. What is relevant I think is that each of these new “powers” would correspond to a certain place with (fantastic) features where she has been, and performed an initiation, and also to a new name she would had to hers, like a title. When I asked questions about space and possible aliens she told me she never went to space but was travelling into different realities only caring about living beings on these planes. About aliens all I know is that she is really scared of them and that it is not something I take lightly. She just called them the others and she hates to talk about it.

She had a particular feature or power if you will, it’s that she is a living library. She has access to a huge storage of books. Of course they’re not books like you and I use, but more data storage that souls carry with them. When she described how it worked when they carry departed souls, she said it was a process of absorption of the souls baggage (possibly the karma or electric body) so the soul could begin a new life without the charge of its past life. As she considered herself among the few “real magicians” on the planet, I started to tell her stories about what I was learning of the Magi in university, the Persi mazdean priesthood, she just fell in a trance and began to open one these books.

I still have those images in front of me, but it’s kind of off topic and what I can say is not that valuable, so if you’re interested, just google Ahura Mazda or Zarathustra or Zurvan or the Mazdean Calendar. She is the keeper of the books, and she doesn’t or even wants to open them unless someone asks the right question. So I asked why she even bothers to live this life on earth. Came a complicated story where she disagreed with the Azkham council to the point that she created an alternate reality to save the inhabitants of a certain place, and putt the council under a “simulation”, a programmed falsification under which the bad guys in azkham weren’t able to control her and her people.

After that she was “killed” and lost a lot of her powers, then, and that’s interesting, she came to birth without knowing WTF she was supposed to do here. Ironic and so human. If anybody who reads this has a similar experience please come forward. If you think I m nuts to the bones, tell me and explain what it was really about. Both X and Z have in common to have very normal earth lives, they really don’t pop out of the ranks, except that they achieve everything they do with great ease and have a huge advance on anybody regarding dealing with people. They both have very active sexual life and can basically do anybody they want.

They’re not reptilians in case you’re wondering, there is nothing I noticed in them as not humans, just very advanced humans. X can recover of any sickness, all she has as a particular body feature is little pointed ears. I suspect their sexual appetite is not stranger to their incarnation, or maybe they just enjoy it more. I don’t know what they really are. But they’re my friends. There are things they know about me they don’t tell and things I think I know they don’t want to ear.

The regression I did opened some gate trough which I began to have memories coming forward. The more remote are in the forest. I m a sort of shaman knight, I chase folks and folks chase me. Recently I had a very distinct memory of organizing ritual murders in a more modern context. And there is the blood taste issue.

As I stated somewhere else, I also have very vivid dreams where I m onboard ufo’s and follows a training and programming without my consent. It’s all happening holographicaly, I can tell it’s not real and see the technology but I m forced to play the game. It involves researching artefacts, levitating, organizing battles with humans. I see the grey’s and they’re very robotic and distant.
One night I saw the shape of an enormous spaceship shading an also enormous white light, then heard a robotic voice saying “mothership”. A force of an intensity I never felt before tried to get my soul out of my body, but I resisted it and woke up trembling. It’s very possible that I was actually abducted and don’t remember. The ship was the exact same as the one I saw after that on the Bob Dean’s video of the Barcelona exop. summit, and he said NASA calls it mothership as well.

A particular vision I had : I see a very exotic landscape and my vision goes a lot further than normal. Everything in the landscape looks like plasma, between gas and liquid, everything is moving, changing shapes and colors, from dark purple to red, and there are light arks like thunder everywhere. The sky is a perfect silver. then I look down to see myself and my body is alien. It’s greenish blue with scales on the outside parts and joints, a soft skin in a very light blue on the muscles to the centre of the body. I want to get out of this position and get out of the body to face it. The alien looks at me with surprise and raise his hands in sign of appeasement. But I m terrified and wake up. His face looked normal for an alien, human size, black eyes like drops just above human size and a mouth with teeth as far as I can tell. I interpreted it as a message about what is the result of a plasma weapon war, but that’s only speculation. I often dream of dna waves.