Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Default SaLuSa 19-October-2009

SaLuSa 19-October-2009

It is a joy for us to see how many of you have made a positive response to the coming announcement about our existence. We do not really need much in the way of publicity to reach people. The presence of our craft and the many contacts made over the last 50 years, have ensured that we have a place in your minds. What it will achieve is official recognition, that will sweep away the cover-ups and false stories about us. Those of you that accept us have no difficulty in finding all of the proof that you need. However, many people have blindly followed the rejection of us by those who have no desire to move on, or welcome a new Age. Humans do get into fixed modes that make them feel comfortable, and they become very insular. Events can no longer wait for them to raise their consciousness levels, as certain changes must commence very shortly. Moving you into a new paradigm requires many changes, and it is essential that they start in accordance with the Divine Plan.

When the truth of our reasons for contacting you is known, it will offer a lifeline to those who see no future for Humanity. Suddenly your souls will be uplifted by the promise of a way out of the chaos deliberately put upon you. We are allowed to help you as your spiritually appointed mentors, and because the cycle of duality is coming to an end. You are not meant to see out this period by yourselves, and the plan has always allowed for guidance and direction so that you arrive at your true destination. Ascension is simply upliftment into the higher vibrations of the Universe, and it means that you will be part of it unless through choice you decide not to participate. However, as simple as it sounds it has far reaching effects, and nothing will be quite the same again. It is a wonderful event that allows you to move into the beauty and peace of the higher dimensions. It comes as your right, and is an opportunity that will not come around again for thousands of years.

Start preparing in your minds for the changes that are inevitable once we can arrive openly amongst you. You will be kept informed of what is taking place, and with our assistance you can be sure that there will no area on Earth that is without contact. We can if necessary superimpose messages onto your television sets, without using your conventional means of doing so. Once our plans are widely known, there will be few if any that will object to the upliftment that will be taking place. To gain the return of your freedom will in its self be a major achievement. Big Brother may be breathing down your neck, but we will curtail their covert operations and plans for greater control over you. Knowing this we hope you will take a broader view of what is happening, and not allow concern or worry to enter your minds. Certainly do not react to the news that speaks of the need to introduce martial law, as fear is like a cancer and spreads quickly. Rise to the challenge and cover it with your Light, and you will be helping restrict its power to entrap people.

We expect you to come sailing through these coming months, and your faith in us will be justly rewarded by knowledge of the latest contacts that have been made. They will answer much that will arise in your minds as to why it has taken so long to happen. It has not been for the want of trying on our part, as we have contacted many leaders over many years without success. Our aim was to offer our technologies providing a finish was put to war, and instead peace was established. However, instead your government turned to the Space Beings you know as the Greys, and brokered a secret agreement to allow them bases on Earth in exchange for advanced technology. Many of your recent advances have come from this source, and for example you would not otherwise have had your chip or laser technology. Therefore what should have been directly for your immediate benefit through a peace agreement with us, was secretly used to gain world dominance over other countries.

In the Galactic Federation no civilisation tries to set itself above another, indeed there is a policy of sharing so that all may benefit from each other for the good of all. This is a measure of how far any civilisation may have progressed, and sadly yours is largely caught up in service to self. However, we find the influence of those who do care for others is gaining ground. There is an expanding consciousness that accepts that you are All One. It will not take much to bring the love out of other people, and when it is seen that all of your troubles come from policies that have set you apart, things will change.

You are not all equal viewed from a purely material point of view. That is not the individuals fault, but centuries of subjugating tribal countries to slavery. It is not without coincidence that they have been way behind the Western world for so long. The Illuminati have worked their plan for total world control for far longer than you might imagine. They have not had it all their own way, and Lightworkers also laid down plans to combat their ultimate attempt to enslave you all. The quiet resistance has concentrated on raising your consciousness, so that you could find the truth for yourselves and act accordingly. There have also been provisions made to bring abundance and change your lack of material wealth. It will mean that the schemes for fair sharing can be instigated, and no more shall any be too poor to provide for themselves and others.

It is not just the Galactic Federation that will appear on Earth, and as we have often mentioned, the Masters will also return to put right the false teachings that have passed as the word of God. At a much later stage your Inner Earth family will surface to also help you through Ascension. As you can see, the operation to lift up Mother Earth and all life forms will be attended by multitudes of Light Beings, who act out of love for you. They have always been near to you, but now is the right time for them to appear and renew their friendship with you.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and share your anticipation in respect of what is to come very soon, that shall move you more into the Light of understanding. You are One Family in the eyes of the Creator, and none are given favour above others. It is you who do the choosing as to where your future lies, and as time passes by we expect many more to seek the path to ascend. Be of Love and Light, and live life as one who seeks to spread it wherever you go.

Thank you SaLuSa

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/...ctober2009.htm

G
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SaLuSa 19-October-2009

Well we are on the ball Gareth...you beat me to this one!!

Fingers crossed hey...

Keep focused...as I keep saying it's up to us...
http://www.geocities.com/changethewo...etheworld1.htm

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My response to this kind of thing.. please excuse my sarcasm in the response, old habbit and it's dying hard... trying to work through it.

I mean no disrespect to those that are interested in this stuff. So apologies if it comes across this way. I'm just shining the light on a different perspective, because when it comes to big matters such as these, it's important to have a very spherical view of things and not jump to conclusions, or into the arms of a wolf in sheeps clothing waiting to chomp down on innocent victims.

While there are some nice warm fuzzy messages in this, let's focus on the meat behind the fluff:

SaLuSa = "When the truth of our reasons for contacting you is known, it will offer a lifeline to those who see no future for Humanity. Suddenly your souls will be uplifted by the promise of a way out of the chaos deliberately put upon you.

The presence of our craft and the many contacts made over the last 50 years, have ensured that we have a place in your minds."

Yes, another "outside of humanity solution" to solve humanities problems.

It doesn't matter which 'lifeline' outside of you you pick, it will be a false solution, and it will simply lead to you giving away your power once again for the umpteenth time to something outside of you more than happy to make your decisions for you, and 'save you from yourselves'. When will we learn that the power, wisdom and love we need to take dominion over our own planet lies within us? I'm hoping Now.

Change is the order of the day, and a lifeline is surely needed. This lifeline and change however, is change on the inside first and foremost. The change on the inside will then reflect on the outside. Change yourself, and you will change your world. Take back your power. Connect to the source within and depend on it for what is necessary in your and our world at this time. Claim your divine heritage. Remember.

SaLuSa = "However, many people have blindly followed the rejection of us by those who have no desire to move on, or welcome a new Age"

- Interesting comment. Only those that want the "UFOs" to show up en masse and bring forth a new government and do all the work for us are the ones who desire a "new age" a better earth?

So those who seek the kingdom that is inside of us here and Now, that connect to our own source within, that are here to take dominion of our own planet, we have no desire to move things forward? Only those looking for aliens to come and do the work for us want a better world?

I if I were to say something back to this being it would be: You reap as you sew, days of karma dodging are officially over. Deceivers will be allotted their just reward. Why not bend the knee now while their is still some time? Time is short indeed. (sounds a little harsh huh?.. hmm, well I just don't think they are being very nice, but that's my opinion).

SaLuSa = "It is not just the Galactic Federation that will appear on Earth, and as we have often mentioned, the Masters will also return to put right the false teachings that have passed as the word of God."

- My thoughts: Great, a bunch of anti-christ showing up on spaceships with their 'space brothers' to get us to join their lousy 'empire / galactic federation' and make sure we don't connect to the god power within us to be the Masters here that we are meant to Be.

Save us from ourselves all mighty UFO's! Let's sign our souls away on the dotted line their to the galactic federation and all will be just swell huh? Thanks but no thanks.

---

Now don't get me wrong, I do think their will be true masters, messengers from the infinite walking this earth, but they won't show up on spaceships. They will be people like you and me, who decide we are ready to go all the Way and give up our own illusions of separation and claim our own Christhood as Jesus claimed his and the great masters before us have claimed their's. We will do the works that Jesus did only greater works than these we will do, because I and my father are one.

--

SaLuSa = "We are allowed to help you as your spiritually appointed mentors"

Ah I see, self appointed or appointed by false gods?

Myself, I know that my spiritual mentors are God free Beings and do not require UFO's to get around and convey spiritual truths. They speak to me in my heart and they help me understand that I and my father are One. They don't show up on UFO's with a bunch of false gods and tell me they will solve all my world problems for me if all I do is give up my rights and power to them and join their club.

My take:

The second coming of Christ happens inside of us, not outside of us. Any Jesus clones and friends that show up with their 'space brothers' is the outside solution that leads to continued failure of humanity to move beyond the slave consciousness. Let's take dominion over our own planet by first letting the infinite within, our own God flame within, take dominion over us because it's simply a matter of remembering who we really are.

Further, as much as we may all wish "ascension" to the next grade was automatic, and you could just join a club or whatnot to make it, that's simply not the case. The way we graduate is by shifting our consciousness from being focused on the separate self, to being focused on raising up the whole, creation outside of us. Raising up our brothers and sisters, rather than trying to raise up ourselves compared to our brothers and sisters. While realizing the power to run our own world and fix our own problems lies within us rather than outside of us.

Don't limit what God can do through you.

That's how we pass.

That's my plan anyway

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 10-19-2009 at 11:44 PM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Here Here, Well Said!
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #5
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Agree. It is up to us to clean up our own mess.

Looks like the ptb may be planning to stage a major extraterrestrial sighting or visitation. After that, everybody in the world would be divided into two groups, those that a) believe that ETs are real and are here (we already know they're real) and b) those that believe there is a government conspiracy staging the alien intervention. Either way, you get more open-minded people. An awakening. Later on, the people in group a could learn the real truth (or rather, learn that b is "also" a factor). And then later after that, the real Council could appear.

Take a step back. Nothing is by accident.
charioteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:57 PM   #6
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

The irony of this demonstrates the cycle of confusion - within the ego. One want's liberation from the chaos and suffering this world may bring - so these elaborate projections of phenomena are created - keeping the "I' in the so-called "know". A cycle of confusion and delusion - that prevents the very liberation one is seeking.

The more "fan"tasy involved, the more "fan"atical a story - the "I" celebrates the attention of it's #1 fan - itself.

May all beings be free from the cycle of confusion and delusion. May all beings that cause more suffering by promoting these stories take a moment to examine their own minds - and step into the arising light of clarity.

Blessings,
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:28 AM   #7
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Just before I read this 'message' from SaLuSa I leafed through The Phoenix Journal thread (all 4 pages). While reading bits & pieces I noticed that a lot of the channeled 'peace, love & understanding' messages of these 'Galactic Federation Space Beings' (Ashtar, SaLuSa) have quite a nasty & agressive 'undertone'. Not to mention our friend God/Aton (notA/God...), who expects us to become holier than the pope, has a 'zero tolerance' attitude & wants to be worshipped. They all claim to have monitored us for God knows how long, but did nothing to prevent the splitting of the atom & the build up of nuclear weapons, because of a 'non intervention policy'.
When I would see that my neighbours kids are trying to set the house on fire while experimenting with matches, I wouldn't wait untill everything has burned down, because they are not my kids & I shouldn't interfere with their parrents authority.
It appears to me that we are a genetic experiment of a bunch of sadistic doctors who know they have the power to pull out the plug whenever they please.
I mean, what have I done to deserve this?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #8
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Gareth, Another excellent message.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:02 AM   #9
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by charioteer View Post
Agree. It is up to us to clean up our own mess.

Looks like the ptb may be planning to stage a major extraterrestrial sighting or visitation. After that, everybody in the world would be divided into two groups, those that a) believe that ETs are real and are here (we already know they're real) and b) those that believe there is a government conspiracy staging the alien intervention. Either way, you get more open-minded people. An awakening. Later on, the people in group a could learn the real truth (or rather, learn that b is "also" a factor). And then later after that, the real Council could appear.

Take a step back. Nothing is by accident.
Fake it at your own peril.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #10
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Fake it at your own peril.
Hi no caste.

Could you elaborate? It says, "It is a joy for us to see how many of you have made a positive response to the coming announcement about our existence." I've speculated that the ptb have a plan for disclosure. You disagree with my hypothesis?

Peace,
charioteer

Last edited by charioteer; 10-20-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 09:01 AM   #11
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

no caste, I've send you a PM.

Peace,
charioteer
Old 10-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #12
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

I believe fake it at your own peril is very appropriate

We are at a time where lies wont work anymore. People have been saturated with lies over the years.

Stir enough salt in a glass of water and eventually the salt wont disolve. Same with the lies
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
My response to this kind of thing.. please excuse my sarcasm in the response, old habbit and it's dying hard... trying to work through it.

I mean no disrespect to those that are interested in this stuff. So apologies if it comes across this way. I'm just shining the light on a different perspective, because when it comes to big matters such as these, it's important to have a very spherical view of things and not jump to conclusions, or into the arms of a wolf in sheeps clothing waiting to chomp down on innocent victims.

While there are some nice warm fuzzy messages in this, let's focus on the meat behind the fluff:

SaLuSa = "When the truth of our reasons for contacting you is known, it will offer a lifeline to those who see no future for Humanity. Suddenly your souls will be uplifted by the promise of a way out of the chaos deliberately put upon you.

The presence of our craft and the many contacts made over the last 50 years, have ensured that we have a place in your minds."

Yes, another "outside of humanity solution" to solve humanities problems.

It doesn't matter which 'lifeline' outside of you you pick, it will be a false solution, and it will simply lead to you giving away your power once again for the umpteenth time to something outside of you more than happy to make your decisions for you, and 'save you from yourselves'. When will we learn that the power, wisdom and love we need to take dominion over our own planet lies within us? I'm hoping Now.

Change is the order of the day, and a lifeline is surely needed. This lifeline and change however, is change on the inside first and foremost. The change on the inside will then reflect on the outside. Change yourself, and you will change your world. Take back your power. Connect to the source within and depend on it for what is necessary in your and our world at this time. Claim your divine heritage. Remember.

SaLuSa = "However, many people have blindly followed the rejection of us by those who have no desire to move on, or welcome a new Age"

- Interesting comment. Only those that want the "UFOs" to show up en masse and bring forth a new government and do all the work for us are the ones who desire a "new age" a better earth?

So those who seek the kingdom that is inside of us here and Now, that connect to our own source within, that are here to take dominion of our own planet, we have no desire to move things forward? Only those looking for aliens to come and do the work for us want a better world?

I if I were to say something back to this being it would be: You reap as you sew, days of karma dodging are officially over. Deceivers will be allotted their just reward. Why not bend the knee now while their is still some time? Time is short indeed. (sounds a little harsh huh?.. hmm, well I just don't think they are being very nice, but that's my opinion).

SaLuSa = "It is not just the Galactic Federation that will appear on Earth, and as we have often mentioned, the Masters will also return to put right the false teachings that have passed as the word of God."

- My thoughts: Great, a bunch of anti-christ showing up on spaceships with their 'space brothers' to get us to join their lousy 'empire / galactic federation' and make sure we don't connect to the god power within us to be the Masters here that we are meant to Be.

Save us from ourselves all mighty UFO's! Let's sign our souls away on the dotted line their to the galactic federation and all will be just swell huh? Thanks but no thanks.

---

Now don't get me wrong, I do think their will be true masters, messengers from the infinite walking this earth, but they won't show up on spaceships. They will be people like you and me, who decide we are ready to go all the Way and give up our own illusions of separation and claim our own Christhood as Jesus claimed his and the great masters before us have claimed their's. We will do the works that Jesus did only greater works than these we will do, because I and my father are one.

--

SaLuSa = "We are allowed to help you as your spiritually appointed mentors"

Ah I see, self appointed or appointed by false gods?

Myself, I know that my spiritual mentors are God free Beings and do not require UFO's to get around and convey spiritual truths. They speak to me in my heart and they help me understand that I and my father are One. They don't show up on UFO's with a bunch of false gods and tell me they will solve all my world problems for me if all I do is give up my rights and power to them and join their club.

My take:

The second coming of Christ happens inside of us, not outside of us. Any Jesus clones and friends that show up with their 'space brothers' is the outside solution that leads to continued failure of humanity to move beyond the slave consciousness. Let's take dominion over our own planet by first letting the infinite within, our own God flame within, take dominion over us because it's simply a matter of remembering who we really are.

Further, as much as we may all wish "ascension" to the next grade was automatic, and you could just join a club or whatnot to make it, that's simply not the case. The way we graduate is by shifting our consciousness from being focused on the separate self, to being focused on raising up the whole, creation outside of us. Raising up our brothers and sisters, rather than trying to raise up ourselves compared to our brothers and sisters. While realizing the power to run our own world and fix our own problems lies within us rather than outside of us.

Don't limit what God can do through you.

That's how we pass.

That's my plan anyway
Too many words and too much confusion…

Listen you guys are delving too deep into this … It’s simple.

Our Planet is in dire need of help.

Quote…
WHAT IS REALLY BEING DONE TO SAVE OUR PLANET?

Yes the consciousness of the planet has been raised. But from a physical point of view nothing is being done???

So will planet Earth truly go through her cleansing process…?

I sincerely believe that a mass of people can change the course of our planet for better.

BUT have we left it too late? WELL???

I keep asking myself have we done enough to tilt mankind towards the light and I keep trying very hard to convince people that we are getting their. I know that light will always win in the end one way or another.

The politicians are doing nothing about sorting out the planet.

We are raping and pillaging our beautiful planet each and every day

The rainforests are still being destroyed, thousands acres are still being flattened each and every day

We are still raping the planet of fossil fuels.

Free energy ???? Where? The PTW still keep this suppressed.

We are still not doing enough to feed 1 Billion people on this planet.

Yet, we spend millions of dollars/pounds on GREED…EGO…VANITY…EXCESSIVE LIFSTYLES…THE WAR MACHINE…WE SEND OUR TROOPS TO THEIR DEATHS… where’s the balance?

Pollution ??? Give me a break … again nothing is being done… I could go on...and I am sure others can input?

We were told by our brothers and sisters from the higher realms and many other sources that we need to get our act together….OR ELSE …

SHOW ME WHAT WE ARE DOING AT THIS PRECISE MOMENT??

Mother earth is not a happy bunny ….

I know we are being watched by thousands of our brothers and sisters… and they have been tweeking the balance of our planet here and there to keep it stable.

So let me ask you...if you were about to fall to your death and someone gave you a helping hand….would you take it????

viking

Last edited by viking; 10-20-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #14
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I believe fake it at your own peril is very appropriate

We are at a time where lies wont work anymore. People have been saturated with lies over the years.

Stir enough salt in a glass of water and eventually the salt wont disolve. Same with the lies
iainl, but what if I am not lying? What if, as I have said, I am being watched now hearing that would not feel very good to me don't you think?

My earlier thread was not meant to be an energy sucker. The energy is going to good use, I assure you.

Friends, how many ways can one communicate something like this that is happening to them through a keyboard? Why on earth would I make up a story like that I am being watched? To get attention? It is a discussion forum. There is no reason I would post all that I have and made up all of that on a forum.
Old 10-20-2009, 10:50 AM   #15
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Forgive me for not taking enough time to view this from your perspectives.

While I am in my ordeal, all you all get are the words that I type. Let me rephrase: as surely as your heart is pumping blood as you read this very sentence, I am being watched (there is no one else in the room, no cameras edit: no one else in eye's range, the blinds down, no one else on the floor I am on, the ceiling is not broken through, etc.), right now (edit: by human beings).

I should've said, rather, what you mean is, you don't like the approach I took in my first thread. I can respect that.

I may elaborate more about my situation later.

Last edited by charioteer; 10-20-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Viking, This is how I see it:

Let us paint the picture out,

1) We are heading for a nexus where our planet is likely to be hit by a Solar Mass Ejection or some similar world wide disaster that has the potentential to wipe us out.
2) Some ET's are waiting for this moment so they can rescue us should we choose to be rescued. As they are in the 3rd & 4th Dimensions we could be encased in or out of our bodies depending on when we choose to be rescued. If that is our choice.
3) If we choose to be rescued then it is likely that we will be planted on a new planet for a while. Given a Job and life will continue on as normal. The cycle of life and death will continue. The duality will continue. There will be rulers to rule us and we will continue to be slaves.

The purpose of the Nexus is Human Evolution. We should put our complete trust in True Source to have our upliftment planned from the inside out in his/her timing. Fear is driving us to accept our heroes above to come save us. Don't let fear be the driving force. Live in the now the best that you can and put your affairs in order. Then all will be revealed.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Just before I read this 'message' from SaLuSa I leafed through The Phoenix Journal thread (all 4 pages). While reading bits & pieces I noticed that a lot of the channeled 'peace, love & understanding' messages of these 'Galactic Federation Space Beings' (Ashtar, SaLuSa) have quite a nasty & agressive 'undertone'. Not to mention our friend God/Aton (notA/God...), who expects us to become holier than the pope, has a 'zero tolerance' attitude & wants to be worshipped. They all claim to have monitored us for God knows how long, but did nothing to prevent the splitting of the atom & the build up of nuclear weapons, because of a 'non intervention policy'.
When I would see that my neighbours kids are trying to set the house on fire while experimenting with matches, I wouldn't wait untill everything has burned down, because they are not my kids & I shouldn't interfere with their parrents authority.
It appears to me that we are a genetic experiment of a bunch of sadistic doctors who know they have the power to pull out the plug whenever they please.
I mean, what have I done to deserve this?
Once again...I completely agree. Keep thinking like this...no matter what happens. I have a feeling this thing is going to get really ugly.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:04 AM   #18
charioteer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys, here is an older, real channeled message from the Galactic Council: http://www.lightworkers.org/channeli...mmander-ashtar. The real ones are more straight forward and a bit less wordy.

I know what you mean about the Phoenix Newsletters, but these are written by agents high in the illuminati as deceptions. There is still valuable information in them, and they can be studied, but just be aware you are reading something written by humans on earth, not channeled.

The reason the real Council has to leave us on our own though is because we have to evolve for ourselves, to reach the next stage on our own. So they cannot intervene directly.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:13 AM   #19
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Viking,

Yah, I think we can all see that the world is not perfect right now and needs to change and it needs some help!

This is what our presidents keep promising us "change" and to get things right that the last guy got wrong, but they keep digging the same hole a lot deeper.

So at some point do we realize, hey wait a minute, what about me? Do I have the power to go forth and be a leader and Be the change I want to see? Or should I just latch on to the next guy that promises to come in and do all the work for me?

What's the difference between Barack Obama promising 'change' then bringing more of the same, and some ET's promising to show up in millions of space craft and fix all of our problems?

What I think we're here to learn is that what's going on outside of us in our world, is a reflection of what's going on inside of us.

When we fix what's going on inside, by becoming more conscious and connecting to our source, then what's going on outside will naturally reflect that and fix itself.

When we become fully conscious inside, we'll finally be capable of doing what we were commanded to do from day one, take dominion over our own planet, and fix our own problems. Otherwise, we're just a slave race jumping to another master.

The future is friendly. There is massive amounts of help. Connect right now to your own higher Self, to the divine within you and you will feel some of that help inside of you now. This power inside of you will continue to grow.

Don't limit what the infinite can do through you to fix the problems on YOUR planet.

That's what I think
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:17 AM   #20
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Dear SaLuSa -

I am kind of lazy and would rather explain things this way (it's easier). Also, I do not have your address. I hope the Nephilim, er, I mean, angels bring you this message.

Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) lyrics - Anime -
YouTube - Love Grows (Where My Rosemary Goes) lyrics - Anime -
Ritual Medical lore of Sephardic Women: p. 104

Rosemary is one of Earth's oldest incenses. Rosemary has been burned for centuries in sick chambers to purify the air, specifically in French hospitals during war (through WWII) to kill germs.
http://www.adlunamlabs.com/History_of_Rosemary.html
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #21
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Viking,

Yah, I think we can all see that the world is not perfect right now and needs to change and it needs some help!

This is what our presidents keep promising us "change" and to get things right that the last guy got wrong, but they keep digging the same hole a lot deeper.

So at some point do we realize, hey wait a minute, what about me? Do I have the power to go forth and be a leader and Be the change I want to see? Or should I just latch on to the next guy that promises to come in and do all the work for me?

What's the difference between Barack Obama promising 'change' then bringing more of the same, and some ET's promising to show up in millions of space craft and fix all of our problems?

What I think we're here to learn is that what's going on outside of us in our world, is a reflection of what's going on inside of us.

When we fix what's going on inside, by becoming more conscious and connecting to our source, then what's going on outside will naturally reflect that and fix itself.

When we become fully conscious inside, we'll finally be capable of doing what we were commanded to do from day one, take dominion over our own planet, and fix our own problems. Otherwise, we're just a slave race jumping to another master.

The future is friendly. There is massive amounts of help. Connect right now to your own higher Self, to the divine within you and you will feel some of that help inside of you now. This power inside of you will continue to grow.

Don't limit what the infinite can do through you to fix the problems on YOUR planet.

That's what I think
Hi 14 thanks for your feedback...

It's simple if Obama doesn't Disclose then they will.

Trust me 14 I am totally connected to my higher self.

I know what we can achieve collectively 14. But we need to wake up a few more for the neccesary tilt. Ultimately we all need to know the TRUTH and not beLIEve anymore.

Disclosure will transform our lives. It will open a HUGE can of worms and will be the start of the New Way.

I quote from something I read earlier...
The truth has to be brought out no matter how difficult you may find it to accept. It is not our way to be other than truthful, but we shall handle it sympathetically and with respect for your individual freewill. We can but lay the truth in front of your eyes, but we will back it up with irrefutable evidence where it involves your history. You are to enter the final straight leading to Ascension fully informed and spiritually ready to take the final upliftment. Gradually let your attachment to the past move into the background, and let the love and Light occupy your minds as you rise up in your vibrations. The attraction for you will be the promise of a fulfilling and happy future, where peace abides and you are no longer subject to the attention of the dark forces. They cannot follow you into the higher vibrations; indeed they are being left behind now as you cut your ties with them. Deny them your attention; yet send out your Light wherever you are aware of their dark energies. All of the time you stand fast within your Light, you are protected.

viking
Old 10-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #22
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we need to fight fire with fire; use their powers against them...sought of like Tai Chi. As I see it, the media plays a big part in manipulating the mind. There should be more movies, music and video games promoting enlightenment. People have been conditioned to this way of living since birth and it’s too difficult to wake up the masses behind a PC monitor. Leading by example is the true key, but many don’t have the attributes or true courage to lead because they fear ridicule due to their own lack of evidence and / or faith...so, they will never be taken serious.

Deep down people do want change, but they are used to being followers and also lack knowledge of self. Unless the awaken can provide clarity and display honest efforts to the sleeping mass… change will come slowly and perhaps too little too late. As of right now….people really do not care. And, it doesn’t help when many are confuse and don’t know what to believe in anymore. This shift might have to take a few sacrificial lambs to be successful. If that’s the case….who is ready to put their life on the line for the cause? Hmm.
With that said, we humans are resilient in the face of death, but when it comes to ascending...it’s the uncertainties keeping us in slow motion. First we must learn to walk in our brothers and sisters shoes before we can establish the correct methods for moving ahead…everyone has to be on the same page

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
salusa