Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 06:54 PM   #1
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Default McCains Freudian Slip during the last debate

His comment in this clip is shocking...i replayed it to many times for comfort just to see if the terrifying comment could have been taken out of context...i came up with the answer HELL NO!!!! Please have a look, WARNING...this may give you the heebie geebies!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a1b_1224245124
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
Shaeba
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: McCains Freudian Slip during the last debate

That comment really caused me to blink when he said that. The same way that his little Fruedian slip of 'my fellow prisoners' did.
Shaeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Wow !! I must have watched this 10 times!
His flinch! His micro movements are off the chart. Look at the way he almost looks like hes removing something from his mouth and looking down at it. Subconciously he was removing the offending word from his mouth. Its something to do with body language I seen somewhere. We do all these movements without even realising it. Gotta give it to McCain tho. Good recovery! (note: I dont support McCain by the way. Hes a knob)

Great find by the way.

P.S. I just thought of somethine there. I think McCains name actually translates as "Son of the serpant". "Mc" means "son of" and doesnt "Kane" have somthing to do with the "serpant" in ancient scripts and stuff? Wierd!
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #4
CosmicStar
Avalon Senior Member

What a horrible comment to make. That was a nasty tactic.
I have never heard of JFK's name used in any other election besides this one--except apparently for now because of Obama--racism is obviously still a fundamental issue in this country--if those who choose to be ignorantly judgemental could just aspire to be some one who is open minded and spiritual--we probably wouldn't even need this fony election!
CosmicStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaeba View Post
That comment really caused me to blink when he said that. The same way that his little Fruedian slip of 'my fellow prisoners' did.
These small Freudian slips that McCain does are tell-tell signs that he is in the loop, he knows whats going on behind the scenes he has insider knowledge, maybe not firsthand but he knows a great-deal about stuff, and maybe just maybe he is sending hidden messages to us the ordinary people of what is really going on, maybe he is on our side when he him self is trapped on the other side.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 11:14 PM   #6
Juho William Tauriainen
Avalon Senior Member

I'm hearing "intervention of the tragedy," not "intervention... er, tragedy." But whatever. It doesn't matter whether he made a Freudian slip there -- what matters is that he would make a terrible president, based on his policy and based on what we know of his character from verifiable historical facts. That's my take on it.

- live and let live -
JWT
Juho William Tauriainen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:13 AM   #7
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
These small Freudian slips that McCain does are tell-tell signs that he is in the loop, he knows whats going on behind the scenes he has insider knowledge, maybe not firsthand but he knows a great-deal about stuff, and maybe just maybe he is sending hidden messages to us the ordinary people of what is really going on, maybe he is on our side when he him self is trapped on the other side.
I have been having the same thoughts since he made the "my fellow prisoners" remark. I'm sure that in his numerous years in the senate he has considerable knowledge.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:10 AM   #8
tandiwe
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah he said intervention and touched his nose, I wonder what the body behaviour reading people would make of that! Doesn't touching your nose mean that you are lying ... or at the very least you don't beleive what you are saying?????
tandiwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:47 AM   #9
lawyerforliberty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juho William Tauriainen View Post
I'm hearing "intervention of the tragedy," not "intervention... er, tragedy." But whatever. It doesn't matter whether he made a Freudian slip there -- what matters is that he would make a terrible president, based on his policy and based on what we know of his character from verifiable historical facts. That's my take on it.

- live and let live -
JWT
I agree in all respects with this post. On the point of what McCain said, I too heard "...before the intervention of the tragedy at Dallas..." This makes sense too in the context of what he was talking about. Although the video starts in the middle of his remarks, he appears to be talking about an invitation to debate Obama, and he contrasted Obama's ostensible unwillingess to debate, with Kenndy's willingness to debate, which debate did not ocurr because of "the intervention of the tragedy at Dallas."

Was he merely making an historical observation? Was there a hidden message in his remark? We can speculate, but I think he was merely trying to wax smart. McCain and Obama are both cut from the same block. Witness their recent "roast" in the company of many Democrats and Republican big shots, with Cardinale Egan sitting between them.

That's my 2 cents.
lawyerforliberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:55 AM   #10
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerforliberty View Post
On the point of what McCain said, I too heard "...before the intervention of the tragedy at Dallas..."
That is also what I heard - the first time through and repeats dont change it.

Even if he gets voted in, his body is so weak that I dont see him surviving too long, that would make Palin president.

I once thought it a certainty that McCain would be president but now I am not so sure. I figured Obama would be assassinated (either by his own or the other party) but I understand that he is massively protected at the moment.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:01 AM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

When I first seen this post, I thought you had the video of the remark he made regarding the last day and last hour of the Orwellian New Years Eve party. The crowd roared like they pulled a fast one over all of us. Did anyone else hear that one?

Sick individuals. They think their little sceme is so funny......

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 10-19-2008 at 04:12 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:16 AM   #12
CosmicStar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
When I first seen this post, I thought you had the video of the remark he made regarding the last day and last hour of the Orwellian New Years Eve party. The crowd roared like they pulled a fast one over all of us. Did anyone else hear that one?

Sick individuals. They think their little sceme is so funny......
If you could post that link, that would be great!
CosmicStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:47 AM   #13
california
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it's a threat...

about an

'intervention'

if Obama gets in instead of him.
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:26 PM   #14
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

what a dirty schevey lil john mccain.

Obama is super bad news, all you people f00ls who supported him & pushed him into office better do your part in getting his ass out when he becomes a danger to the average joe (joe the plumber!!!).

Last edited by FrostyMcunicron; 10-19-2008 at 04:07 PM.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:14 PM   #15
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth voice 2012 View Post

P.S. I just thought of somethine there. I think McCains name actually translates as "Son of the serpant". "Mc" means "son of" and doesnt "Kane" have somthing to do with the "serpant" in ancient scripts and stuff? Wierd!
I noticed that as well. Cain is Abel's brother and killer. How very strange.

As a quick comment, I do part time work for a big company that publishes books. All of a sudden they told me to take a book put of the back and put t in one of the Best Sellers prominent places. The book is entitled The Archangel Project' and one of the authors has worked within the inside confines of the government.

If you can buy it. The basic premise is the idea that the fundamentalist faction is willing and able to cause Armageddon to bring in the rapture. The details in the book written as 'fiction' are fascinating.

There are actually several fiction books exposing some very intriguing government activities.

If these elections are rigged, prepare for a bumpy ride.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote