Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Dolphins - some of our first aliens

This is amazing.
Formation fins: The dolphins form a line as the wave builds up heading towards the shore in South Africa

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0g61LpjE4
Old 02-20-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dolphins - some of our first aliens

From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

Dolphins, The Second Most Intelligent Species on the Planet Earth

It's an important and popular fact that things are not always what they seem. For instance, on the planet Earth, Man had always assumed that he was the most intelligent species occupying the planet, instead of the *third* most intelligent. The second most intelligent creatures were of course dolphins who, curiously enough, had long known of the impending destruction of the planet earth. They had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger, but most of their communications were misinterpreted as amusing attempts to punch footballs or whistle for tidbits. So they eventually decided they would leave earth by their own means. The last ever dolphin message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a hoop while whistling the star-spangled banner, but in fact the message was this:

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Last edited by FIIISH; 02-20-2010 at 05:51 PM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #3
observer
Avalon Senior Member

The cetaceans have taken-over the stewardship of the planet from the "bone machine" of the Babylonian Brotherhood, sweeping like tsunami waves across the Mass of Humanity. It is said that a shaman sitting high in the mountains can hear the song of the whale.

In the summer, the dolphins come to the Cape where I live to mate. You should see them play in this ritual !!! It's a whole community effort....
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Take a look/listen to see how they hunt for food.

waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:57 AM   #5
Odiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I think that the dolphins teach us (and have thought us) many things. I am a somewhat "religious" bodysurfer, and know of no better [B]active meditation[B] than bodysurfing. The feeling of being at one with the pulse of the ocean is such a healing sensation. I think that the above pictures demonstrate a way of harmonious being.

Maybe, once we make the grade, we will be "bodysurfing" interdimensional waves...
Odiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Beautiful post, Carol ... thank you for reminding us about these special beings of the Universe!

There is this inherent gentleness in dolphins ... they possess a kind of a “mysterious power to trigger healing process in humans ... “

On Dolphins and healing...
http://www.operationsunshine.org/htm...n_healing.html
http://www.lifepositive.com/spirit/e...ns/dolphin.asp

My heart aches when ever I stumble across the most disturbing pictures of military using these amazing, gentle beings in the most cruel, humiliating way ... I pray this to stop once and for all ... it is hurting us all so much!

I would love to swim with dolphins one day ... just to see their everlasting smile ... to feel their spirit and purity ... and to remember the forgotten ...
I hope one day we will be able to just “know” their language ...

in Lve and Light
Astra

Last edited by Astra; 02-23-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #7
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

About a year or so back i heard an interview. It was done with a lie detector, and two interviewers asking simple yes or no answer questions. If i remember rightly the interviewers were scandinavian so it may have been on red ice or similar. The person being interviewed also had his voice disguised. It was a fascinating interview and he said that dolphins were infact from an alien race and this was one reason for alien visitors. Would love to hear again if anyone remembers this.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #8
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard dolphins and whales are the only animals in 3rd density. From the Law of One and others.

Following from L/L research

Quote:
RA:

""Just as your species has had its evolution interrupted by genetic manipulation many thousands of your years in the past, so has the evolution of those known to you as dolphins and whales and other cetaceans such as porpoises been interrupted, not by those from elsewhere than your planet but by those on the island-continent you have called Atlantis.

The consciousness of these mammals was enhanced by the genetic manipulation which caused the so-called human and the so-called cetacean to be bonded and blended and unified into that which had every appearance of being a cetacean, yet that which now possessed a spirit complex of third-density level.

Thusly, the natural process of reproduction gradually invested all of these species with third-density consciousness. Consequently, you and the whales and dolphins are indeed brothers, moving through the third-density major cycle of 76,000 or so of your years.""
http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...2009_0120.aspx
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #9
Earthian
Avalon Senior Member

And this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP1T9E-FpWg is what is being done to them and many other creatures that share this Earth with us.
Earthian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Go to the Aquarium and attempt to telepathically talk to the dolphins. On my last visit I expressed my feelings for them and the other marine life that was in captivity. A dolphin swam up to the glass and stared at me for a while. Just as I was feeling a connection I had to leave because people started to give off weird vibes and looking at me funny, it felt uncomfortable. I’ll go back soon and do it again…this time I’ll be more prepared to ignore the people around me.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:28 PM   #11
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Go to the Aquarium and attempt to telepathically talk to the dolphins. On my last visit I expressed my feelings for them and the other marine life that was in captivity. A dolphin swam up to the glass and stared at me for a while. Just as I was feeling a connection I had to leave because people started to give off weird vibes and looking at me funny, it felt uncomfortable. I’ll go back soon and do it again…this time I’ll be more prepared to ignore the people around me.

Peace
How sad it is that people will see you connecting your eyes and your energy to an animal and find that weird or crazy. :*( If I saw someone doing this, I would probably stand by and watch - but in a loving, supportive kind of way. I've done this sort of thing myself with plant life and the like - just sit and stare and FEEL the intensity of its energy. Of course, so many of us here are sensitive to such energies and see the beauty within all of this - especially the connection between man and animal (or man and plant, as the case may be).

They will awake, these people - someday. And someday soon, I believe. The time is coming for them to take that leap!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote