Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-04-2008, 03:51 AM   #26
Deoxyan

Default Re: Can you talk to animals?

yeah, i understand all animals language, seriously, they are just way simpler than us: grunts, and expressions of basic feelings trough those grunts, that´s all. Mistery solved. Though for they to understand you, you have to use the same language they used, common sense, u know?.

In that aspect i fail. ( i see myself trying to meow appropiatedly to my brother´s kitty O_o).

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-04-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:25 AM   #27
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
If my dog "said" anything like that to me, I might start questioning my sanity.

He didn't "say" it to me in words, he was very ill and dying at the time. He communicated it to me in streams of pictures and thought. That happens for me a lot with people too.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:38 AM   #28
Deoxyan

[

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-04-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:48 AM   #29
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyan View Post
the point is that you cannot prove that is the truth.

you perceived "something", but how you choosed it to be what you choosed it to be.

that is what you want us to believe.

Usually, this ends up in drama.
Not quite sure what you mean by "drama", there was no drama involved. As far as proving it.....how do you prove spirit?
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:33 AM   #30
samncheese
Avalon Senior Member

I don't want to seem weird or anything but I can talk to most animals, but it is up to them if they wish to respond. Now a lesson on spirit, all things that are not made in a factory are alive. The grass, rocks, trees, all plant life and animals are spiritualy alive. the planets and stars are a life form. Life is everywhere and all of it is an expression of God.

If you meditate and center your focus on the universe and be at one with all creation you can communicate with it. We are all telapathic, but some of us haven't conected with that side of our spirit. When you awaken and focus on your animals you will see that they have been comuncating with you all along and it was you that wasn't listening,

All spirit is on a path to learn and grow. Your dog may not be ready for fourth density but at some time he will be, that is up to him.

Be at Peace
samncheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:43 AM   #31
Deoxyan

[

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-04-2008 at 01:08 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #32
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Deoxyan,
Still at it I see. Never mind, you'll catch one of these things sooner or later. Here it is again.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:48 AM   #33
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I've been thinking of getting another dog, quite fancy a Labradoodle as they don't moult
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:33 AM   #34
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I've been thinking of getting another dog, quite fancy a Labradoodle as they don't moult
Go on..do it
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:26 AM   #35
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Yes natural they can speak, everything speaks. Trees, plants, what ever.
I think/hope we will get our ability back to hear them. Its us who are limited in our communication.
Yes I can talk to animals sometimes, if I connect my words to a picture or feeling.
But you don't have to speak it out loud, it can telepathic.
There are also connections with your hart.
Ones a toad spoke to me.
I was lying on a sheet on a field in my garden. At the edge, there was a fence covered with ivy and it was also on the ground. That was the coolest and most moist place of the garden. I was reading a book about Findhorn and spirits who can talk to you. I also read in that period about water and how much we must drink in one day (three litre !).
It was a sunny dag, very hot and lie there toasting.
Then suddenly I heared a voice in my head: "water...water..."
I jumpt up and I thought, that must be such a small spirit that warns me that I must drink water because its so hot and its not good, etc.
So I went to the kitchen took some water, went to the garden again and there sat a toad. In the middle of my sheet, in the middle of the field, in the boiling sun.
This picture was so strange that I immidiately thought it had to be the toad that ask for water. So I went again to the kitchen, took a dish/basin, put water in it and run back. The toad was still sitting there in the middle of my sheet, he must be dehydrated I thought. I bent down to put the basin on the ground, but before I came there, the toad jumped in the basin but he really could not know that there was water in it, it was not possible that he had seen it because it was to high when he jumped. He knew it!
I put them near the fence, because I thought he must live there somewhere. Telephone rings, friends came, my dogs ran in the garden, etc. and I did not think about the toad anymore. The folowing day I saw the basin and remember the toad, but I did not see him, I scared out of my wits, I thought my dogs could have eaten him, so I sat on my knees and asked inwardly : "toad, if you are still alive, please show yourself". And there the ivy moved up and down, and the toad appeared. Well, that could be an coincidence (if that exist).
And I speak to my dogs also and also with trees and plants, you must, because they are living creatures. There are many proofs of plants having feelings.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #36
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

There is two birds that made a nest on my patio in a candle lantern(correct spelling?) that hangs from the sealing. Now they have three small chicks in the nest, everyday I can see them trying very hard to communicate with me as I do my things on the backyard. Usually it involves lots of noise and close flybys as they are obviously trying to tell me to back off from their nest

Last edited by McMaster; 11-04-2008 at 10:41 AM.
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #37
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Reunite,

Of course we can talk to animals, we all can.

I think you need to ask if animals will give us a reply!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Has anybody had experience communicating to their pets or animals before? I would love the thought of being able to ask my 2 dogs - what are you on? Your serotonin levels are off the richter scale so how do you stay so damn happy ALL the time. You are peaking 24/7 what's the secret? Are their any Pet psychics amongst us?

I would also like to know where our lovable pets go once we ascend into the 4th, 5th density. I heard they won't come flying with us
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:45 PM   #38
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

I can't remember having no dog(s).

Of course you can talk to your animals, goats, dogs, cats, perrots and they all respond.
All you have to do is talk with feeling and not with reason.
Telepathy?
I used to have a belgian shepherd and she would come to me just before I was going to blow the whistle. Just thinking of her was enough.

When our dogs (2 galgo's, spanish greyhounds) don't want to come I turn around and break the bond we have thinking: You don't listen? I am off. Bye bye.
Whistle a last time and walk away.
Before I've walked 100 metres they are with me, behaving very guilty because they broke the bond by leaving me standing there.
Then we make up again and they stay with me as close as they can.

We used to have a Labrador who died of old age. Bob.
Bob had Buddhanature. He was such a good and freindly dog.
Later we saw him coming back to get our old cat Merlin when he was very sick.
Bob had a beautifull young body, shining and all telling Merlin it wasn't bad at all to die and invited him to come over and play.(They always were big friends)
Merlin did not refuse and died peacefully and sometimes, when I walk the dogs I can feel them both, Bob and Merlin walking along with us.

Ok, call me crazy because nobody sees them (although some clearvuoyant people I know do actually see them and describe what I know but didn't tell) but I know it is there.
Animals live on the way we do and why not? There is no such a thing as dead.

Maybe the question is not: Do pets talk but do they communcate.
And I say they do. They even learn your language.
They even learn your habits and your moods so they can predict you.
The only thing they don't learn is reason.

You can communicate perfectly with your pets but you can't reason with them.
Neither can you with people.

Last edited by Peer; 11-04-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #39
Tuza

I wouldn't like it even more without my puppies and my feline friends. I luuv them.

Mr Bigglesworth see you in the tunnel my beauty, my love.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #40
Tuza

Pixie Magenta whatshername on U Tube said that cats are ourselves in the future - future humans.

Yes - ofcourse they have souls - I think all animals are highly evolved IMHO. I wuv you Mr Biggs.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #41
optimistic
Avalon Senior Member

I meow at my cat, and he meows back
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #42
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Yup

but I will not express details in public because people think I am crazy enough as it is, and this is a subject that has a heavy believability factor in it

I would only answer serious specific questions by PM on this
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 07:45 PM   #43
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Animals have basic feelings, but also human like feelings and are often more human than people.
They have all kinds of feelings. I recognize many feelings and behaviour that children have, like jealouzy/envy, anger, disappointment, expectations. You can encourage them, which give them confidence, I even have seen them having humour and feeling of tenderness of all kinds. The can feel quilty, sad and happy.
Once I was upstars, my dogs where downstairs. First one dog came running upstairs, running round from one room to the other. I recognized immediately that something was wrong, as if he was shouting: "I have not done it, I have not done it, o.. terrible, I have not done it!!
my second dog came up, very slowely, with head bowed en put herself flat on the ground before my feet, head on the ground, looking straight and sad, as if she was seeking comfort.
I went down to look what has happened and there lay my canary, death under the table. He was escaped and something must have happend, I think he had a heartattack, they have them easily, maybe when my dog wanted to play with him. My dogs remain upstar, what they never do, when I go down.
I called them and they came slowely, lay down and did not want to look at the bird. This is all communication.
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #44
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks everyone for sharing your stories..very inspirational for me. I think I have to work on opening up my third eye now and start the telepathic talk. I am a firm believer our animals have souls..i guess it's up to them where they want to be reincarnated next
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:54 PM   #45
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yup, my dog comes -- or I stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Lets put it this way, if my dog does not get to ascend then neither do I. I'm staying put.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:20 AM   #46
granny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
I know intuitively exactly what my two dogs want every single day. I wake up when they have to go outside in the middle of the night without the dogs getting out of bed.... I swear I can hear their thoughts. It is so wonderful. We are very bonded to each other. I also seem to understand my sister's dogs better than she does...it is very interesting to say the least.

Well ... in the past year or two I have learned to communicate with my cats and our dog by using visuals. I have a friend on Unknowncountry (Animalspirits) who has helped me learn this skill. I won't say it works every time ... but I think that may be my failing to figure out what pics to send mentaly ... say for "do not claw that couch." LOL

Just try it ... get thier attention ... make them look at you ... close your eyes and send them a picture mentally. The one I began using early was a picture of me holding them and petting them while sending love.

My animals seemed to respond after a few trys.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has success with this method.

Gran
granny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:24 AM   #47
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

m

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:29 AM   #48
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Yup, my dog comes -- or I stay.
your dog is too cute for words
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:13 PM   #49
UncaRay
Avalon Senior Member

"People will think I am insane."

Yes they will, which is why they can't hear when plants and animals speak to them.
The truth is that the natural world speaks to us constantly if we only shut up for a while and listen. It doesn't speak in words, so we automatically shut out all this communication and knowledge that is available to us when we define "communication" as only involving words. Your dog, who has a sense of smell and hearing thousands of times more acute than yours, and who doesn't think with words, but in smells, sounds, and emotions, is always talking to you. Try raising a puppy, and listen to it. Watch what it does and when it does it. I have a Chow mix named Cinnamon. Her sensitivity to intruders is far beyond any electronic alarm I could buy. By listening to her barks I can tell not only when some creature is approaching, but wether it is a person she knows, or a stranger, or if it is a varmint, or another dog, and enemy, or a friend. By observing where she is looking and how excited she is I can pinpoint the intruder's exact location and how fast it is approaching, or what direction it is moving through the woods, even at midnight in a howling storm. ALL creatures communicate with us constantly, it is we who are deaf and blind.
UncaRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:26 PM   #50
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Visvasa, your post ROCKS!

i'm very close to all animals, and can intuit what they want like/don't like, and can read their behaviour as i pick up their emotions and vibes.

i usually know what my cat's thinking [and not just 'feed me now!']

but no words or telpathy as yet, and not for want of trying, but i do try to project images [say, of jumping up on a ledge, or my lap!]

i'm hoping in the 4th density to have full communication, i can think of nothing more fun!
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote