Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 07:23 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default DNA Upgrade Lag Time

Some of you have been following the work I have been doing on when the DNA upgrades are to start happening. In case you have not yet viewed the information you can see it in the thread titled "Geometric Change In DNA"

Any way, as I stated in that article/thead the threshold frequency for Geometric DNA changes was to occur OCT.9th at about 7pm. I am sticking to that. Many people were initially disapointed because they did not suddenly have a moment of drastic change all at once.

I understand this, and I feel for you. However, it turns out that the changes kick in during sleep cycles. I am saying this as an observation more than intuitive info. I have checked this with the dowsing and it comes up true.

My Aunt and mentor who is a dowser / shaman / psycologist / healer did not get the upgrades on the first night and began dowsing why. She had been the person verifying my work on the frequencies with blind dowsing.

What she came up with is that there is a lag time. Apparently each person has their own programed in lag time in relation to the frequency of consciousness. What we where able to come up with together is that it has something to do with when you where born. I am sure that it could be put to an exact science if any advanced level astrologers (not I) wanted to.

At any rate, the dowsing turns up that by OCT. 14 66% of the population will be in the process of manifesting the DNA changes in the flesh.

Sleep cycles are going to become very important if you want to minimize the amount of time it takes before you experience all of the changes you are supposed to. Keep in mind that your mind forms new neuro pathways while you sleep. So even if your DNA unlocks code while you are awake, your flesh does not start manifesting it until you are in a REM sleep cycle.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #2
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DNA Upgrade Lag Time

Thanks for the update!

I didn't really feel anything different, so tonight I requested that they be integrated while I'm sleeping. Only problem is, now I can't sleep

So after lying there for a couple hours I finally got up, and now it's 3:30 AM and I can't sleep. Dammit, where's my upgrade.... I'm ready!!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:42 AM   #3
NatureGirl

This is a fascinating topic, as was the one about sleep disturbances in another thread. Lately, although my sleep cycle reversed on me about a year ago, I have recently been falling into what I can only call a "sleep coma" (non-drugged sleep, by the way!). I go under so deeply that I can hardly be woken up and must finish the entire cycle of sleep before fully awakening. My husband has come into the room to waken me throughout the day and nothing, until the cycle is done I am under very deeply. I have always experienced interesting prophetic dreams, full spirit apparitions who communicate with me (because they know that I see them), visitors asking me to relay messages to loved ones (in dreams); a whisper in my ear, various things. However, this latest sleep thing has been incredibly disconcerting because I couldn't seem to change or control it in any way. Fortunately, these past 3 days it feels like something has lifted and I can now return to a "normal" sleep cycle, but I am getting some very serious connections during the night, now, too, with spirit guideance - a deeper understanding and meaning of "us"; our purpose; our lives at present and how to's. I think it's been a full-on spiritual awakening despite the fact that I've always had a sixth sense and a spiritual nature. Not only that, but animals come to me and follow me - especially birds, rabbits and insects - and they look directly in my eyes. Somehow I communicate with them. Nature, once we are connected with her spirit can be a very moving, calming and guiding presence in our lives.

Last edited by NatureGirl; 10-12-2008 at 02:55 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Some people have already started experiencing the manifestations of thier DNA code unlocking. Many of these people have posted up in the other thread about something strange happened last night.

One person who was very disapointed last night about 1hour after I predicted the nessesary frequency would occur, posted up on the sleep thread. He sais he went to bed with blue eyes and woke up with green. So even if you do not buy into it, you are taking the ride. Allow, Allow, Allow!
Old 10-11-2008, 08:07 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManny View Post
Thanks for the update!

I didn't really feel anything different, so tonight I requested that they be integrated while I'm sleeping. Only problem is, now I can't sleep

So after lying there for a couple hours I finally got up, and now it's 3:30 AM and I can't sleep. Dammit, where's my upgrade.... I'm ready!!
Take about 6mg Melatonin. That will do the trick.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
Frederik
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the update tone3!

In another thread you said that you already experienced drastic changes and that your surroundings look different, could you elaborate a bit on that?
Like describe a bit what is new and what changes your experienced.

Love & Light, Frederik.
Frederik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:45 PM   #7
OceanWinds

thanks for the update dude...
Old 10-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #8
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
Thanks for the update tone3!

In another thread you said that you already experienced drastic changes and that your surroundings look different, could you elaborate a bit on that?
Like describe a bit what is new and what changes your experienced.

Love & Light, Frederik.
I experienced the upgrade about 6 weeks ago. I have a lumerian/atlantian seed crystal. It turns out it can be used as an interface with 4th density consciousness technology. I have it pointed at my bed. I had them crank it up to the threshold frequency for the second DNA change last night.

They did not reveal to me until last night that they had cranked up the frequency that the crystal eminates. I had assumed the entire time that the reason that the sky was becoming more and more psycadelic every day was because of the acceleration and nothing more.

I asked my guides if I should reveal this before now and they said no. For some reason they are ok with it now.

The intensity of my experience ramped up every day for about 2 weeks. My cognative abilities where good before, but no where near what they are now. Everything is easier.

Visualy the closest thing I experienced before this was a hit of mesculin.

These crystals are readily available on many places including ebay.

They look like a normal quartz accept that two of the sides have steped striations on them. (edit: correction all of the sides have the steped striations.)

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-12-2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:01 PM   #9
Frederik
Avalon Senior Member

Ah very interesting, so far i didnt use any tools for my spiritual growth.
And if I understood you right, the DNA changes wont need any tools either, since they will happen naturally.

I also realized the sky becoming more and more psychedelic, I see some black and white energy in the sky and the whole sky seems to vibrate. I also see energy normally at night everywhere.

But these are things that I was already able to do before the date of the first DNA change.

Hope I will see some changes in the next days, I mean 66% of the population is really alot, but I also believe that this doesnt mean that everyone will be able to use these new abilities immediately.

I wonder whats your take on the changes people will experience in the next days and weeks and how it will change our world. I really like to talk about these things and I`m very grateful that there are people who share this interest aswell.^^

Love & Light, Frederik.

Last edited by Frederik; 10-11-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:49 AM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Ah very interesting, so far i didnt use any tools for my spiritual growth.
And if I understood you right, the DNA changes wont need any tools either, since they will happen naturally.

I also realized the sky becoming more and more psychedelic, I see some black and white energy in the sky and the whole sky seems to vibrate. I also see energy normally at night everywhere.

But these are things that I was already able to do before the date of the first DNA change.

Hope I will see some changes in the next days, I mean 66% of the population is really alot, but I also believe that this doesnt mean that everyone will be able to use these new abilities immediately.

I wonder whats your take on the changes people will experience in the next days and weeks and how it will change our world. I really like to talk about these things and I`m very grateful that there are people who share this interest aswell.^^

Love & Light, Frederik.
I too could see changes in the sky as far as subtle luminescent changes before the first DNA upgrade. The way it looks now is as if it was fake. Like I am in some sort of high tech holographic planetarium or something. The rest of the world has much more definintion and texture. Ultra high contrast. My psychic abilities got at least 50 percent more clear and easy to sort out from normal thought. Putting together the big picture of information has become almost effortless.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:16 AM   #11
Frederik
Avalon Senior Member

I have some questions...

These days I dont meditate that often, or lets say very rarely.
Could it be usefull to meditate on the DNA change?

And another question I have is, since my sleep pattern is kinda different than the normal one, does this have any effect on DNA changes?

I go to bed at around 3-5 am in the morning and sleep till 12 - 3 pm in the afternoon.

Im just wondering, because so far I didnt experience any major differences, that I could say these have to do with the DNA changes. :/

The sky looks very holographic to me, but thats since 1 year or so already, about my surroundings I can say that they look quite normal.

Love & Light, Frederik.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:42 AM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
I have some questions...

These days I dont meditate that often, or lets say very rarely.
Could it be usefull to meditate on the DNA change?

And another question I have is, since my sleep pattern is kinda different than the normal one, does this have any effect on DNA changes?

I go to bed at around 3-5 am in the morning and sleep till 12 - 3 pm in the afternoon.

Im just wondering, because so far I didnt experience any major differences, that I could say these have to do with the DNA changes. :/

The sky looks very holographic to me, but thats since 1 year or so already, about my surroundings I can say that they look quite normal.

Love & Light, Frederik.
As far as I have been able to tell (now in heinsight) just as with any other learned skill, the brain forms new neuro pathways while you are in REM sleep cycles.

As I stated above, there is something about a persons particular base frequency as determined by thier birth date that causes a lag time in your vibrational frequency. So far as I have been able to come up with so far the max of this lag is about 5 days or so.

As far as meditation, I think that it is critical. Particularly the OHM meditation as that meditation brings you into alignment with the frequnency of the universe around you.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #13
Frederik
Avalon Senior Member

I dunno if it has to do with the DNA changes, but today I woke up and was very peacefull and harmonious.

I even had this feeling of everything being holographic and kinda unreal.
Now this feeling is gone, but my performance is much higher somehow.

I play a first person online football game, where you need good reflexes and intelligent play and all of a sudden everything seems to be totally easy.
Its totally clear for me what the enemy is gonna do and so on, like I`m always one step faster than the enemy team.

I already had these experiences after having meditated, but today it just works without any meditation. Hope the following days will increase the changes.

I read in divinecosmos forum, that changes should kick in at monday night, I`m looking forward to this!

Love & Light, Frederik.

Last edited by Frederik; 10-12-2008 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #14
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your very insightful info.

I do notice Earth sky become psychedelic since I become more aware of what's going on. Today afternoon I saw radiative colourful light came out from a huge cloud covered the sun behind, it last for minutes, very impressive radiative light...

There is also something eerie: daytime seems going much faster, the dusk comes earier this year, at least 30 minutes earier by my observation.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:10 PM   #15
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the update. Things do look a bit "psychedelic" around here but we are experiencing the most beautiful, colorful fall in 20 years (or so say the oldtimers).
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 02:59 PM   #16
merkabagirl
Avalon Senior Member

I wasn't aware of this DNA shift until very recently learning of it here. I feel that I've lost my ability to experience REM. For most of the summer and especially this past month I am awake until quite late, don't feel sleepy, fall into a very light sleep and spend the night going in and out of consciousness. Feels more like lucid dreaming except I'm not dreaming! Just ina nd out of altered stated with lots of insight, reflection, connection and also a sense of floating in emptiness (which has left me feeling somewhat lost/lonely these days) ... great to have so many folks here to share with...
merkabagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:36 PM   #17
Frederik
Avalon Senior Member

From my intuition I feel that we are slowly manifesting these new abilities, whatever they may be.
They dont manifest all at once all of a sudden from my point of view. More like they increase day by day. Maybe tone3jaguar can tell us something about that.^^

The sky looked very psychedelic to me today. Also for about 1 hour I had this totally peacefull feeling, I felt like my eyes very radiating light and like I floated. That was really special!

My ability to do certain tasks also increased. Everything seems to be easier, I also noticed that I can drive much better now, not that I was a bad driver before, but somehow everything feels very fluently.

What I also realized is that I can barely remember my dreams or have lucid dreams. In the past it was normal for me to remember all my dreams and have lucid dreams atleast every second night.

Lets see what the next days bring.^^

Love & Light, Frederik.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:52 PM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE]
Quote:
From my intuition I feel that we are slowly manifesting these new abilities, whatever they may be.
They dont manifest all at once all of a sudden from my point of view. More like they increase day by day. Maybe tone3jaguar can tell us something about that.^^

The sky looked very psychedelic to me today. Also for about 1 hour I had this totally peacefull feeling, I felt like my eyes very radiating light and like I floated. That was really special!

My ability to do certain tasks also increased. Everything seems to be easier, I also noticed that I can drive much better now, not that I was a bad driver before, but somehow everything feels very fluently.

What I also realized is that I can barely remember my dreams or have lucid dreams. In the past it was normal for me to remember all my dreams and have lucid dreams atleast every second night.

Lets see what the next days bring.^^
Yes, alot of what is changing in people as a result of this is in thier brains. Just like when learning a new athletic manuever, a new philosophy, or anything new your brain rewires itself while in REM sleep cycles.

The same is true with the changes your brain is and will be going through due to the dormant code being unlocked. I think that how long this takes after the DNA code is unlocked for an individual will vary greatly from person to person. Some people just have a natural tendency to form the neuro pathways faster than others.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:12 AM   #19
Princess Mew Mew
Avalon Senior Member

I'm wondering, for myself, if nicotine is playing a huge factor is screwing a lot of things up for me.. In late July, early September I was getting a lot of psychic/future possible events/visions relating to myself and I got a huge boost of confidence and went to the Big Island and quit smoking for 2 weeks.

I came back to Oahu and started smoking again.. And my visions and everything seem to have gone away. The strange thing though is that I was having these visions and such while I was still smoking, though it became stronger in those 2 weeks of no nicotine, now it seems a lot of it has stopped. I'm pretty confused about this..

I'm still having very frequent synchronicity with numbers. Still having bizarre experiences but not those strong ones I was having last month. So.. I'm saddened and perplexed that these abilities seem gone. Just as I was getting used to it. Nevertheless life goes on

Love
Light
Unity
Princess Mew Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:24 AM   #20
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=tone3jaguar;50825]
Quote:

Yes, alot of what is changing in people as a result of this is in thier brains. Just like when learning a new athletic manuever, a new philosophy, or anything new your brain rewires itself while in REM sleep cycles.

The same is true with the changes your brain is and will be going through due to the dormant code being unlocked. I think that how long this takes after the DNA code is unlocked for an individual will vary greatly from person to person. Some people just have a natural tendency to form the neuro pathways faster than others.
sorry, im drunk by nature but i just had to comment on this! today i was totally sober (fuickin huraaaa!) and when i was looking at the nightime sky i just noiticed how trippy it looked, i remember thinking this looked so "real"

The night lights looked so damn real and the houses lookeed so textured, it was weird,. But then again so am I XD
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #21
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mew Mew View Post
I'm wondering, for myself, if nicotine is playing a huge factor is screwing a lot of things up for me.. In late July, early September I was getting a lot of psychic/future possible events/visions relating to myself and I got a huge boost of confidence and went to the Big Island and quit smoking for 2 weeks.

I came back to Oahu and started smoking again.. And my visions and everything seem to have gone away. The strange thing though is that I was having these visions and such while I was still smoking, though it became stronger in those 2 weeks of no nicotine, now it seems a lot of it has stopped. I'm pretty confused about this..

I'm still having very frequent synchronicity with numbers. Still having bizarre experiences but not those strong ones I was having last month. So.. I'm saddened and perplexed that these abilities seem gone. Just as I was getting used to it. Nevertheless life goes on

Love
Light
Unity
Well, I do not nessesarily think it is the nicotine. I would look at all of the other toxins that are in commercially available cigerettes as the culprit. They vibrate at low frequencies. If you want to keep smoking try rolling your own cigs using organic tobacco. The native americans did not seem to have a problem with that method.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:41 AM   #22
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Folks, while I am writting this to you my little worn head tilts back to one side for feeling a sense of weariness owing to experiencing sleep pattern change for half a month!! I also notice this changes intensified on specific day if I very much concentrated and resonated with the 'flow-ins', then that night I had very little shallow sleep and could not remember any dream of it.

Lack of sleep do compromise my availability for learning and remembering things. I hope if there is anyone as an insider has the tip of why it happens or how to alleviate the symptom can offer me a helping hand. Thanks in advance folks.

---------
This world, what a wonderland!

Last edited by china2012; 10-16-2008 at 12:00 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:09 PM   #23
Daria
Avalon Senior Member

I found this link about Brain State Technologies on some forum, might have been here, but I shall post it as I think this is related and may help someone. I certainly got something out of it.

This explains in fairly simple terms how our brain works, and how traumas have been hindering progress for many. The video is 39 mins long; worth watching.

Ah, oh, he does mention animal experiments that I do not agree with, but anyway, here it is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...e+technologies
Daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:13 PM   #24
Art
Avalon Senior Member

The last (previous) post in this thread reminded me of binaural beats and hemispherical synchronization.

I was wondering if anyone else here had used these for meditations, etc. I have been using these CDs for over a year now; different CDs for different purposes (meditation, delta sleep, chakra balancing).

Thank you all for sharing your insight and experiences. These are interesting days indeed and its good to compare notes.

Art
Art is offline   Reply With Quote