Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #1
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Default Life on hold?

I am really interested to know how everyone here is coping with 'normal life'

Speaking for myself, my 'waking up' year has been enlightening, frightening even exciting but also very isolating. I havent been able to convince anyone amongst my friends or family that we have been and are being constantly, massively misinformed and decieved by politicians and the media. They remain totally unconvinced about the 9/11 truth and about free energy. Consequently, I havent even touched on ET agenda's or coming planetary changes. They seem only to be interested in the familiar NOW reality even if it is manufactured and dishonest. This I'm afraid also applies to my wife (a very intelligent woman) who is also my closest friend.

I'm finding it very difficult to plan anything at all. I feel like I'm 'acting' my life while I wait for reality to catch up and wipe most of it out. The problem for me, and I'm sure it's the same for most of you, is that there are just so many possible future outcomes. It obviously helps to be optomistic, but is it worth me spending any of the next two years building the expensive kit car I saved so hard for, that I have in my garage? or painting the outside of my house? or even pruning the plants in my garden? or should I just sell everything and move to the hills?

I'd love to know how you have all come to terms with facing such an unknown future and how much you still participate in the Matrix!

On a slightly different subject, I believe I had alien contact as a child and recent Hypnosis seems to confirm this. I also had a very clear, close UFO sighting as a young adult. I would be interested to know how many people here have had unusual experiences in their lives, it might help to explain why we seem compelled to act when most people are not.
theochennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:59 AM   #2
Indiana jones
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Life on hold?

I feel the same 12 years of accumalated info still seeking the truth.I really .need disclosure now.For me going down rabbit hole theirs no turning back.I've never truly adapted to this world(planet).
Indiana jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #3
Katherine
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all......

Yes, I know what you mean about having a hard time convincing ppl. WOW! I don't even mention ET's etc. There's enough out there - trying to convince them about the state of the world and the hell we'll probably be facing. I commented to a couple of co-workers last week that we are in for a really 'rough ride' and that it was part of a greater 'plan'. They asked what I meant. So I asked them if they knew who the 'illuminati' were. They were totally oblivious! I asked if they watched the 'DaVinci Code'. Same reaction.....dah..... Then we talked about chemtrails and I told them to search the IT in this regard. One came back and said he checked it out but 'wasn't interested'!! What does that even mean???

Anyway....there is light at the end of the tunnel. My various family members are actually starting to listen and are 'sorta' stocking up on extra groc., water, supplies etc. Now THAT is progress because my family comes first anyway. I just say 'good luck' to the rest. So....don't give up. I did it very subtlely....a remark here....a comment there.....bit by bit....then a whole lot! Well ...it's working.

As for unusual experiences. I too have had many my whole life - just go with the flow.

Love and Light
K
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana jones View Post
I've never truly adapted to this world(planet).
i really get that comment IJ, somtimes i feel that just having a physical body is a huge imposition & just getting through all the BS & fakery in my own small sphere of influence is work enough. to you, to this wonderful group of radiant souls. xx eris
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:28 PM   #5
David
Avalon Senior Member

Hi theochennell. Your not alone in how you feel. I don't even try to make people understand. It's better to let them be. They will awaken when the time comes or they will not make it. Myself and many others have had alien contact for many years. Hang in there. Graduation is near.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
Alcyone11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They remain totally unconvinced about the 9/11 truth and about free energy. Consequently, I havent even touched on ET agenda's or coming planetary changes. They seem only to be interested in the familiar NOW reality even if it is manufactured and dishonest. This I'm afraid also applies to my wife (a very intelligent woman) who is also my closest friend.
You are in the same position as I am, Theochennell ...
It feels lonely and worlds apart.
Sometimes it seems they do not WANT to see or hear.
I think when the time is fulfilled we will be separated from each other (I mean my wife and I) by future circumstances.
But it hurts inside of me, knowing that time is very near.
Alcyone11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #7
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcyone11 View Post
You are in the same position as I am, Theochennell ...

I think when the time is fulfilled we will be separated from each other (I mean my wife and I) by future circumstances.
But it hurts inside of me, knowing that time is very near.
Damn,....I have this exact same feeling.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #8
Indiana jones
Avalon Senior Member

one way or another i don't want to be apart of this luciferian system any longer.As i'm writing this David Bowie -heroes is playing maybe a sign great song anyway luke
Indiana jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:29 PM   #9
theochennell
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all your thoughts.

As far as being seperated from loved one's goes by their being 'asleep' when the time comes - I have the strongest feeling that maybe even just one unusual major event before then (not necessarily destructive) might be enough to convince them that the world really is changing. I hang my hopes on that! in the meantime I'll keep talking and waiting because they are worth it.
theochennell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #10
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

My partner and family have always called me crazy ect so I gave up. This last month I gave another good push but based on facts only. My partner was scared at first but now she's finding her own peace.

Peace out
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:07 PM   #11
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Life on hold? Yes. I feel like I'm waiting for something "big." I don't know what it is. It could be disaster or a big bolt of holy light energy from the cosmos. Just waiting for something.
This is a heavy time in our history. From all the 'stuff' we've looked at, ie, viedeo on youtube, articles, messages, books, websites, etc., there is dedinitely something 'special' happening and may even intensify. I feel something coming on stronger everyday. It feels like unexplainable energy that is trying to stretch out and touch everyone and everything. Sort of like the consciousness everyone keeps talking about.
Everyone here at Avalon is not alone although we probably feel that way. It's amzing when you start looking for answers how quikly they start coming to you. We are so close to something 'big' that I am just getting a little too anxious here. It very well could be the shifting of planets as Michael St. Clair describes in his work. It might all just be a big hoax that could send us further and further into the nothingness we already perceive when we are 'out' of the matrix. By that I mean that it really is nothing. It's what WE create or mostly co-create.
There seems to be a Divine presence after all. What IT is, I don't know. If the Vedic scripture is right and the Hopi, Mayan, and other civilizations are on track, we are due for the greatest age of enlightenment we've ever witnessed as a species. I hope that there is a Golden Age just around the corner. I feel it somehow and I don't know where it's coming from.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #12
Nate

Your not alone. We are not alone.

I imagine that all of us here on Project Avalon, majority if not all, are having trouble in dealing with this 'matrix' reality as well as the people in it. I know I am having trouble focusing on my job as I don't feel it to be a priority (at least my job description) as a human on this planet. Im finding myself more and more disconnected from this matrix reality. Like many of you, I have also been feeling overwhelmingly anxious, but anxious of what? I could not tell you..
Old 10-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #13
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Life on hold? Yes and no...

Looks like the feelings shared here are almost universal among us. And I, too have UFO experience and suspect contact buried in psyche. Comfort to know the rest of you...
Maybe our job was to be forewarned and fore-prepared, so as to be a calm and steadying influence to our brethren. I just quietly make the best preparations I can and don't bother those determined to shut me out. Figure they'll come around at their appointed times.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 05:08 AM   #14
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

It's hard going about like everything is still the same... When 'reality' really, truly sunk in, I had trouble functioning for a few weeks. It was hard to go to stores, to look at people, to participate in any kind of social or informational activity. It's like a schism forms and you're on one side while literally everything else is on the other.

I feel for the people who won't see, at least they won't see now... I don't know if I'll separate from all of my loved ones or not, some of them get a little and some of them get none of it - all I can do is plant seeds here and there when relevant subjects come up in conversation, and get them to 'think'.

It is incredibly isolating though
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:53 AM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
It's hard going about like everything is still the same... When 'reality' really, truly sunk in, I had trouble functioning for a few weeks. It was hard to go to stores, to look at people, to participate in any kind of social or informational activity. It's like a schism forms and you're on one side while literally everything else is on the other.

I feel for the people who won't see, at least they won't see now... I don't know if I'll separate from all of my loved ones or not, some of them get a little and some of them get none of it - all I can do is plant seeds here and there when relevant subjects come up in conversation, and get them to 'think'.

It is incredibly isolating though
I finally came to the conclusion that our job is to inform not convince. These reactions we get are unconcious meaning once we become concious. You have to admit you've been had and move foward with the internal process.
A lot of us don't want to believe that we can be tricked for thousands of years.
Decisions to be made and its a lonesome journey, but i am glad we are waking up. I FEEL ALIVE!!!!
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:47 AM   #16
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theochennell View Post
I am really interested to know how everyone here is coping with 'normal life'

Speaking for myself, my 'waking up' year has been enlightening, frightening even exciting but also very isolating. I havent been able to convince anyone amongst my friends or family that we have been and are being constantly, massively misinformed and decieved by politicians and the media. They remain totally unconvinced about the 9/11 truth and about free energy. Consequently, I havent even touched on ET agenda's or coming planetary changes. They seem only to be interested in the familiar NOW reality even if it is manufactured and dishonest. This I'm afraid also applies to my wife (a very intelligent woman) who is also my closest friend.

I'm finding it very difficult to plan anything at all. I feel like I'm 'acting' my life while I wait for reality to catch up and wipe most of it out. The problem for me, and I'm sure it's the same for most of you, is that there are just so many possible future outcomes. It obviously helps to be optomistic, but is it worth me spending any of the next two years building the expensive kit car I saved so hard for, that I have in my garage? or painting the outside of my house? or even pruning the plants in my garden? or should I just sell everything and move to the hills?

I'd love to know how you have all come to terms with facing such an unknown future and how much you still participate in the Matrix!

On a slightly different subject, I believe I had alien contact as a child and recent Hypnosis seems to confirm this. I also had a very clear, close UFO sighting as a young adult. I would be interested to know how many people here have had unusual experiences in their lives, it might help to explain why we seem compelled to act when most people are not.
hi all, yes, i'm in the same boat...i've felt this way most of my life, almost living two separate lives. one internal, that you don't share w most, and the other a "false" identity just to "fit" in. but you know, i realize people are just scared to know the truth. it shakes their very foundation of their entire lives to what they believe is true. fear keeps them from finding out what is really real. i often feel i was born at the wrong time, but i guess we all chose to be here now at this time before our incarnation. i've made up my mind to change my perspective and see it all in the positive. be glad you are more aware than most and make the most of your time here. we are here to affect change in any small or incremental way, like a pebble in the pond. or the hundreth monkey syndrome.

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 AM   #17
Sol Invictus
Banned

You know how I deal with this duality?

'when the skies turn red for a day, the world will marvel in wonder, when the skies stay red a second day, the world will wonder why. When on the third day the skies are still red, billions will die. The only way to survive is deep underground'.

I keep this in mind at all times. I enjoy my life and my friends, and above all I prepare.

Keep prepping and be ready.

The rest is fate.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote