Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 01:25 PM   #51
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default origin of languages

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:55 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #52
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Quote:
let's make it clear here that I am A FINN, born and raised in Finland,
which has the world's best primary and secondary education, whatever statistics you look at will confirm that. People have a good general knowledge, and a practical attitude towards life, and they practise common sense.

So you can be sure that I do know about finnish language.

There were, in the late 1990's, many scientific studies, and forum, where the scientists, linguists, were arguing with Dna specialists about the origin of the finns. Never reaching a conclusion. So the mystery remains unsolved.
So, I leave it here.

And I am not doing any guessing, or sensing, on these facts

sorry, i can't have guessed you were a finn..

best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:38 PM   #53
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default Iran

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:55 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #54
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: origin of languages

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
Lightblue,

let's make it clear here that I am A FINN, born and raised in Finland,
which has the world's best primary and secondary education, whatever statistics you look at will confirm that. People have a good general knowledge, and a practical attitude towards life, and they practise common sense.

So you can be sure that I do know about finnish language.

There were, in the late 1990's, many scientific studies, and forum, where the scientists, linguists, were arguing with Dna specialists about the origin of the finns. Never reaching a conclusion. So the mystery remains unsolved.
So, I leave it here.

And I am not doing any guessing, or sensing, on these facts.

Love the Finns, so interesting and spooky.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:41 PM   #55
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member
 
lightblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 360
Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

i've no comment

best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #56
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
And that takes it all back to origin of "the aryan race", to ATLANTIS.
There were the tall, blonde, blue eyed blondes (like me) and the darker skinned, brown and green eyed ones (like my daughter?), which came from different starsystems and planets. And all are called "aryans" .

Back when living in Usa, my neighbours were from Iran, they were our best friends! My daughter's best friend's parents when living in Finland were from Iran and Egypt .
My only friend here in Wales lived in Iran for many years.
What's with this Iraninan connection?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #57
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default Re: nazis, Himalaya, Antarctica

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:55 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:09 PM   #58
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
It's a catchall.
I understand but I was trying to get a BIG PICTURE...then work the details.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #59
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: nazis, Himalaya, Antarctica

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
Yes, you were right the nazis were not able to go to space.

With the technology they got from that crashed ufo in Black Forest 1936 they were able to built round flying machines, very much like airplanes,
which they used when moving to Antarctica.(So, Hitler did not commit suicide, but went to Antartica, had no significant role there, as the scientists had taken over..)

But,
what the nazis did with the technology taken from that crashed spacecraft
is a TEAR IN TIME, and A PARALLEL REALITY emerged.

(no wonder that I myself started to see "illusions", felt like being separated from this time after my own black forest incidence.)

There was and is a wall in this reality at 2012.

And it seems that the Nazis have another base, let's call it a computer base,
in Himalaya, that the Chinese are more than aware of.

I guess that is enough for now. I keep other information "classified ".
I understand that you agree with me to a point (I'm leaving all the spiritual stuff out for now) where they escape into Antarctica to a hidden base.

I believe Hitler made it there also.

So with them they took:

*A fully functional nuclear weapons program
*The Nazi "bell" the device that seems to rip a hole in time space
*Anti Gravity tech and the basic UFOs

They were left alone and no pesky "human rights" to slow them down.

Why would they have not accelerated in all fields?

Genetics....cloning....beam weapons.

Is it such a far jump to make it to space by the early 60s??

And

They had spies in the highest places and could kidnap any top scientist on the planet to "draft" them into the advancement of WORLD DOMINATION

A lot of those are missing by the way.

Tech was flowing into them and nothing leaking back out.

Makes sense to me...
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #60
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Hi folks,
Kudos to Dr Farrell and may peace become the norm among our leaders,
Peace,
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #61
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 186
Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

I listened to Richard Hoagland interview . I found it very interesting but I do not agree with his conclusions . In my view what happened is this .

Oh Banana went to receive a Nobel prize and Putin decide to intimidate him with a test of the Bulava missile with 10 independently target-able warheads . Somehow the test of the missile is detected and Eiscat or HAARP enters in operation causing the failure of Bulava . So this act of intimidation fails and to make things worse the supporters of OH Banana send a pyramid
shaped UFO over Moscow . So President Putin got a " bloody nose " . The moral of the story is that the Bulava missile is vulnerable to torsion field weapons . It is known that a few powers have mastered whether manipulation and torsion field technology . I cannot understand how Richard reached the Nazi conclusion . I have no doubts that the Nazi are very technological advanced , but I was under the impression that they cooperated with humans . May be I am wrong .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:19 AM   #62
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member
 
SWIFT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 163
Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
I listened to Richard Hoagland interview . I found it very interesting but I do not agree with his conclusions . In my view what happened is this .

Oh Banana went to receive a Nobel prize and Putin decide to intimidate him with a test of the Bulava missile with 10 independently target-able warheads . Somehow the test of the missile is detected and Eiscat or HAARP enters in operation causing the failure of Bulava . So this act of intimidation fails and to make things worse the supporters of OH Banana send a pyramid
shaped UFO over Moscow . So President Putin got a " bloody nose " . The moral of the story is that the Bulava missile is vulnerable to torsion field weapons . It is known that a few powers have mastered whether manipulation and torsion field technology . I cannot understand how Richard reached the Nazi conclusion . I have no doubts that the Nazi are very technological advanced , but I was under the impression that they cooperated with humans . May be I am wrong .
Intresting and Mr Hoagland states make up your own mind like most of this material in this field ! Just read in between the lines regarding the unoffical exchange programs of agencies that went on during the end of ww2 and during the Cold War?

Peace,
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:22 AM   #63
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default nazis, antarctica

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:56 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 09:39 AM   #64
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default past life friends

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:56 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:43 AM   #65
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: past life friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
You may not even have any idea,
got a finnish friend like a mathematician/ shaman who was in his "past life"
german (nazi ?) scientist, an egyptian dark priest, and he loved to spook people by literally travelling through the walls (out of body). He had his own "ufo encounters".

To be honest, I spooked my friends a few times myself....but,
last night during our evening walk me and my children got a little "spooked" ourselves , ,
so better not tell about the egyptian object,
as it is like talking of the devil and he is sure to appear.
Had a very intesnse presence with me on Fri night and the the lights went off in my room for a tiny moment like a power failure and then came back on much brighter. Last night I had a dream where I was looking at mh own empty bed and on the floor by the bed were some very beautiful green shoes.Any ideas Anne?
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:47 AM   #66
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: nazis, antarctica

[QUOTE=annemirri;238161]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I understand that you agree with me to a point (I'm leaving all the spiritual stuff out for now)
]

The thing is that in order to succeed in using, or " manipulating" alien, ET,technology
you also need to have the knowledge of the spiritual side,

a certain sensitivity combined with extreme will power,

skills to concentrate on the subject or destination (timetravel, stargates, "jumprooms" etc)
and imagination,
and of course the right "vibration or frequency" with sharp intellect.

-

[ Why would they have not accelerated in all fields?
Genetics....cloning....beam weapons.]

Their technology was soon outdated.

-
[Is it such a far jump to make it to space by the early 60s??]

But, that is a whole other story, the americans had opened a communication with greys and other space (evil) monsters....

-
[... had spies in the highest places and could kidnap any top scientist on the planet to "draft" them into the advancement of WORLD DOMINATION]

WWII nazis were not doing that!

There seem to be many people that do not even need any brainwashing, or microchipping,
to make them believe that they are powerless creatures

as they brainwash themselves by believing all kind of nonsense.
I'm hugely suspisicious of any comentators that regail their stories/information with Nazi enchanting to do with the "now".
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #67
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I understand but I was trying to get a BIG PICTURE...then work the details.
I can't post all of it on here but will give a cut-down version a bit later today my friend.

Peace.

K
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #68
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: Seperate Nazi Civilization?

annemirri I find your look into this interesting.

I would like to know much more about the Finnish involvement and stories.

I'm also a Finn but I was born and raised in Sweden to my Finnish parents so I've missed much about the Finnish history etc as I have gone to Swedish schools and such.
I only had 1 hour of Finnish class each week up until middle/high school, that was just for learning to write and read better.

I can speak and read all well but my writing is just horrible.

Do you places for me to look into for me to learn more about the eventual Finnish part there may be into these kinda things.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:11 PM   #69
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default Re: nazis, antarctica

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:56 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #70
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default those with ET encounters...

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:56 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #71
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: those with ET encounters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
-

The lights...they tend to do that. I am changing the bulbs all the time.
And the clocks have been disappearing or breaking since childhood, or dropping their hands. I do not have one, they just make me angry.

(We lived for three months on a small island in the Scottish Western Highlands without heating or electricity, and I was quite happy.)

You know the story of Asterix and Obelix ? They never gave any magic drink to Obelix as he had fallen in to the cauldron with magic potion as a child, so he had superhuman strength. I was in middle of those ufosightings in Finland as a child, and things like meditation and extreme yoga practice is forbidden for me...so I try to be lazy, stupid, poor,...live in solitude, away from general folk.


What comes to last night...we, me and the children, went for a walk,
annabella (my daughter) said that suddenly the part of road that we were walking on seemed much longer than normally, we walked a little bit further towards our house, and there was something like a very sharp lightning on the grass (50 metres long) by the road we were walking, it was greenish blue...then it came again, and the children also noticed it.

Then the lightning came towards us from the direction of our house, twice.
(No wonder I have a headache today.) Spooky ?
It looks a bit like ball lightning, I had it in Germany in the flat (inside), it's a kind of portal "they" use...You feel like you're losing sense of time and distance but there is no fear, bit like Alice in Wonderland I guess.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #72
K626
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 421
Default Re: nazis, antarctica

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
K626, you need to help me here, what the heck do you mean ?

That the nazis have nothing to do with what is going in the world "now" ?
Like they have gone from the picture (as I personally think or "see").
The Nazi thing was real in the beginning but after they accessed and found higher materials and rituals it got taken over. Since then it has been like a charm or hypnosis...The words associated instantly hypnotise the listner so the people running the show can stay behind the curtain. There is a clear duality at work here even now...So they say Chavez is a Nazi like Castro etc...These are hypnotic tricks words and images meshed against a poplulation paralysed by their genetic and race memory (the dark fairytales of the black forest etc/ fantasia and cartoon characters with special 'cool' powers). The connection isn't made in the mind any longer.....The duality in the head replaces a logic so ie..Nazi is a word that can be thrown at anyone or anything by the media (then and now) and in the mind it becomes two things 'cool' (like magic) and scary like (hey didn;t they kill loads of people?)..So the mind defers judgement it can't decide. Modern brainwashing is continuoulsy deferring that moment when you can understand something.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:01 AM   #73
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 161
Default Re: nazis, antarctica

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
The Nazi thing was real in the beginning but after they accessed and found higher materials and rituals it got taken over. Since then it has been like a charm or hypnosis...The words associated instantly hypnotise the listner so the people running the show can stay behind the curtain. There is a clear duality at work here even now...So they say Chavez is a Nazi like Castro etc...These are hypnotic tricks words and images meshed against a poplulation paralysed by their genetic and race memory (the dark fairytales of the black forest etc/ fantasia and cartoon characters with special 'cool' powers). The connection isn't made in the mind any longer.....The duality in the head replaces a logic so ie..Nazi is a word that can be thrown at anyone or anything by the media (then and now) and in the mind it becomes two things 'cool' (like magic) and scary like (hey didn;t they kill loads of people?)..So the mind defers judgement it can't decide. Modern brainwashing is continuoulsy deferring that moment when you can understand something.
I agree with this post.

I have been narrowing my interest in this subject. I had this feeling when I started the thread but i figured Id leave the door wide open for many opinions to go through.

So now im really more interested in the idea of a small group, influenced by the original Nazi hi tech projects. Besides the Himalayas. What other areas do people think that these notions and perceptions show evidence. If not in open politics, then perhaps in the events/actions of corporations? What else? Be creative.

This not a "oh no the Nazi's are getting us thread", but more so "what could have happened to these ideas and wills"? Take these ideas as light hearted curiosity, that helps sharpen critical thinking.

I hope everyone is enjoying this thread.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:45 AM   #74
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default Re: nazis..

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:56 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:09 AM   #75
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 187
Default portals..

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:57 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon