Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default It is time...

Hello one and all,

So after many enlightening and significant moments as of lately, things have taken on a different path in my life. For those of you that do not know me, I have been on the road with my lover backpacking for sometime. We have been traveling around the Western US since Burning Man using our thumbs and feet to the fullest We have been in Tempe, Arizona (just outside of Phoenix) building up finances for our next leg of the journey into Mexico and Guatemala. However, as of recently Claudia feels that her intuition is steering her away from the trip so we have decided to put it off. Our current direction as of tomorrow is Sedona (oh yes, the one and only). Claudia may also head home sooner than later to work on her online classes.

What I am here to propose is quite an interesting potential for us humans to take. There has been a lot of hearsay and attempts into free energy. Some of you may also be aware of my research and potential, along with my recent posting on the subject: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18845 (the paper has turned into a much larger paper, and will probably not be published anytime soon). At the moment, free will is completely at open with me. I want to manifest what I have been designing and theorizing for the past two years. I am confident in myself and my abilities, and I do not mean this from any form of an egotistical standpoint, but only for pure love of creation; in that I want to truly build an airship. Yes, I said airship.

One might be like wait that's a big step from free energy to airship. But no it's really not. There are two coils I want to create and with them, free energy and anti-gravity (a misnomer in itself) are possible. And they can easily be built into anything, even a prebuilt fiberglass sail boat (not my plan though haha).

But before I get to ahead of myself, I want to find someone or a group a people who want to work on this project. I do not exactly how I want this to manifest, but I ultimately want it to. Be it me working in your one car garage to working in your job's workshop. The first step is getting these coil systems working, and then I have some grand ideas in store.

My goal right now is not to explain the physics or my ideas of what I want to do exactly, but instead finding who would want to collaborate with me. Who wants to do something with their free will? Their creativity? Their love?

I can go anywhere, and do anything right now. I want to create.

Namaste, Gregor
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: It is time...

Quote:
Our current direction as of tomorrow is Sedona
Hello Gregor,

I-17 NB is closed at the Sedona exit due to weather.
Northern AZ is getting alot of snow right now-and
we are getting the rain-as you know.

Check this out.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/p...-forecast.html

It might be a good idea to wait until this passes.

Either way, please be careful.

Sincerely,

FIIISH
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:34 PM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: It is time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I want to manifest what I have been designing and theorizing for the past two years. I am confident in myself and my abilities, and I do not mean this from any form of an egotistical standpoint, but only for pure love of creation; in that I want to truly build an airship. Yes, I said airship.

I want to create.

Namaste, Gregor
And so be it Gregor
May the ligtht shine on your path and all doors open for your vision to come through.
I am booking a ride on that airship

One Love
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #4
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: It is time...

I know that area REAL well Arturo... Better hang down here in the Valley for

We have 60 knot winds here in the Valley... Dangerous drive goin' upthere...

a while... If, FIIISH will... Have him run you over by My place...

You will Never forget it...

Trooly,

Tango


Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Hello one and all,

So after many enlightening and significant moments as of lately, things have taken on a different path in my life. For those of you that do not know me, I have been on the road with my lover backpacking for sometime. We have been traveling around the Western US since Burning Man using our thumbs and feet to the fullest We have been in Tempe, Arizona (just outside of Phoenix) building up finances for our next leg of the journey into Mexico and Guatemala. However, as of recently Claudia feels that her intuition is steering her away from the trip so we have decided to put it off. Our current direction as of tomorrow is Sedona (oh yes, the one and only). Claudia may also head home sooner than later to work on her online classes.

What I am here to propose is quite an interesting potential for us humans to take. There has been a lot of hearsay and attempts into free energy. Some of you may also be aware of my research and potential, along with my recent posting on the subject: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18845 (the paper has turned into a much larger paper, and will probably not be published anytime soon). At the moment, free will is completely at open with me. I want to manifest what I have been designing and theorizing for the past two years. I am confident in myself and my abilities, and I do not mean this from any form of an egotistical standpoint, but only for pure love of creation; in that I want to truly build an airship. Yes, I said airship.

One might be like wait that's a big step from free energy to airship. But no it's really not. There are two coils I want to create and with them, free energy and anti-gravity (a misnomer in itself) are possible. And they can easily be built into anything, even a prebuilt fiberglass sail boat (not my plan though haha).

But before I get to ahead of myself, I want to find someone or a group a people who want to work on this project. I do not exactly how I want this to manifest, but I ultimately want it to. Be it me working in your one car garage to working in your job's workshop. The first step is getting these coil systems working, and then I have some grand ideas in store.

My goal right now is not to explain the physics or my ideas of what I want to do exactly, but instead finding who would want to collaborate with me. Who wants to do something with their free will? Their creativity? Their love?

I can go anywhere, and do anything right now. I want to create.

Namaste, Gregor

Last edited by Tango; 01-22-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:02 AM   #5
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: It is time...

Gregor;

I gotta say that it struck me as a good thing to see you turning a corner, of sorts.

Do it now.

Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
Mark Lipschitz
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10
Default Re: It is time...

Hi Gregor,

Sounds like you're having the time of your life, great to hear! It's really cool that you have big ideas and want to get them off the drawing board and into the real world. Most people like to talk about doing something, but most never really end up attempting it. Good for you.



My only concern is this part at the end of your post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
My goal right now is not to explain the physics or my ideas of what I want to do exactly, but instead finding who would want to collaborate with me.
Kind of odd, I think that you want people to help you make your dreams real, but don't want to explain the basis behind it.

I dunno if you can expect to find someone who will take you at your word that you are a genius and will extend you their resources based on that. (IMO)



Hope it works out for you in the end
Mark Lipschitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:29 AM   #7
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: It is time...

Mark;

I can't speak for him but I think what he was gettin' at was...

comes a time in every project when it's time to jump, and do it.

You can s'plain it, or you can do it. s'plain it as you go.



Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:38 AM   #8
Mark Lipschitz
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10
Default Re: It is time...

Hi fred,

I understand what you're saying and I totally agree. But the thing is, he wants people help him to achieve his dream.

Someone would probably be nice enough to let him use their garage or something like that. But beyond that I just think he might have more success if he explained what he wanted to do and why it is worth it... other than that gregor believes it can be done and he deserves to do this. IMO
Mark Lipschitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:59 AM   #9
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 279
Default Re: It is time...

Hey Gregor are you talking about these coils?

Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:43 AM   #10
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: It is time...

Hey all, thanks for the reply. Our host told us we should stay until Saturday, in all honesty she is just driving us nuts for many reasons along with being disrespectful. We have a couchsurfing offer in Phoenix we may take tomorrow. I was actually going to contact you Tango if Claudia and I could maybe stay at your place Friday night until the weather clears.

Onto the idea, I didn't want to bog down this post with the physics/math. I'm going to save that for my other thread and will start posting some more stuff there, possibly even tonight.

Yes, the idea is based off Rodin Coils but Rodin has a couple flaws in his design as well as there are several ways to make the coil/system more efficient. Sacred geometry, vortex theory, and fractal structure are all involved in the construction. This is all summarized in the other post I had linked.

The Rodin coil, or a pentagonal coil as I've been calling it, is based off five fold symmetry. There is also a triadic coil I designed based off of three fold symmetry.

And yes, this is something I would explain along the way as there is a lot. What would work best is to talk on the phone or Skype.

Feel free to ask any other questions. This thread is looking good.

Last edited by GregorArturo; 01-23-2010 at 02:03 AM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:15 AM   #11
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: It is time...

Yes.... Arturo... sure, You can stay here... do you still have My number...

W/r


Tango




Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Hey all, thanks for the reply. Our host told us we should stay until Saturday, in all honesty she is just driving us nuts for many reasons along with being disrespectful. We have a couchsurfing offer in Phoenix we may take tomorrow. I was actually going to contact you Tango if Claudia and I could maybe stay at your place Friday night until the weather clears.

Onto the idea, I didn't want to bog down this post with the physics/math. I'm going to save that for my other thread and will start posting some more stuff there, possibly even tonight.

Yes, the idea is based off Rodin Coils but Rodin has a couple flaws in his design as well as there are several ways to make the coil/system more efficient. Sacred geometry, vortex theory, and fractal structure are all involved in the construction. This is all summarized in the other post I had linked.

The Rodin coil, or a pentagonal coil as I've been calling it, is based off five fold symmetry. There is also a triadic coil I designed based off of three fold symmetry.

And yes, this is something I would explain along the way as there is a lot. What would work best is to talk on the phone or Skype.

I do also have a nice wad of cash in my pocket I am leaving Tempe with so I am not really asking for financial resources at the moment. It would be nice to find someone to tinker around in a garage.

Feel free to ask any other questions. This thread is looking good.

Last edited by Tango; 01-22-2010 at 02:19 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:15 AM   #12
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 362
Arrow Re: It is time...

I too feel a need to create a Free Energy Device and then from there an Airship or Antigravimetic Ship. I'm familiar with Zero Point Theory but have as of yet to get into the Garage and take My Ideas off the Paper They are drawn on and get down to Brass Tax with Them.

That said - I work in a Government Town (Don't worry - You can only change the Machine from the Inside) and rent My House from My employer so that cuts out any official work being done from My Garage but I'm willing to try and work out some Ideas about collaboration if You're up to It.

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:44 AM   #13
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 560
Default Re: It is time...

Thanks Tango, I got your number still. We're off of McClintock between Eliot and Guadaloupe to let you know. I'll be giving you a call in a little bit.

Mercuriel thanks for the response. Great positive energy in it! Manitoba sounds cold right now haha. A good idea for us thinkers/inventors is to get a skype brainstorming group together. It could help things manifest.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:01 AM   #14
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: It is time...

Quote:
If, FIIISH will... Have him run you over by My place...
Gregor,

If you need a ride, PM me and we can work something out.

Tango is about 30 miles south of me.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:02 AM   #15
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Smile Re: It is time...

hi gregor ...

i seen a very large sign today ...

... AND WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

many people think many things but doing them is some thing ...

much success in your venture ... i think you will create some thing WONDERFUL ...


futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:14 AM   #16
Mark Lipschitz
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10
Default Re: It is time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I do also have a nice wad of cash in my pocket I am leaving Tempe with so I am not really asking for financial resources at the moment. It would be nice to find someone to tinker around in a garage.
Nice!

Order a cheeseburger on me if you can!

Mark Lipschitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:28 AM   #17
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: It is time...

FIIISH..... LOL, I wanted to make sure... I live oustside of the Phoenix Blast zone...

Bwahahahahahaha...


Trooly,


Tango





Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Gregor,

If you need a ride, PM me and we can work something out.

Tango is about 30 miles south of me.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:32 AM   #18
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Posts: 362
Thumbs up Re: It is time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Mercuriel thanks for the response. Great positive energy in it! Manitoba sounds cold right now haha. A good idea for us thinkers/inventors is to get a skype brainstorming group together. It could help things manifest.
Well actually - Manitoba is cold for those not used to snow but as far as temps in Manitoba go for this time of Year - Its really mild. Unusually so...

That said - I DO have Skype on My Laptop that crashed on Me recently and with that being down right now - I'll have to figure out a way to get Skype working on a PC that I don't have a Web Cam for ATM...

Let Me see what I can do about getting a fully functional Skype setup going on My Desktop and I'll repost back in this Thread when I'm up and running with It. I should be able to figure It out...

(Lets Bloody hope so with Me talking about Zero Point Energy Theory - LOL)

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:59 AM   #19
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 296
Default Re: It is time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
FIIISH..... LOL, I wanted to make sure... I live oustside of the Phoenix Blast zone...

Bwahahahahahaha...


Trooly,


Tango
Ah. Oh dear!

FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
free energy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon