Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Here is a short list of "facts". Any one of these, once accepted as true, can cause a person to loose touch with what they once considered to be "reality". This can cause temporary (or permanent) insanity in some cases.

1. Little pieces of paper are printed and distributed to the general population and are considered to be more valuable than life itself, for life can not be maintained without them and this is considered to be "normal".

2. Physical matter is all we can perceive, however, it turns out that it does not exist in reality and we are only perceptions generated by our brains, which do not exist in reality.

3. We measure our life spans with something we perceive as "time". It turns out that this too is not real. The period of time in which we exist (the "present") can be continually divided to infinity. The period of time in which we exist does not exist in reality.

4. The planet we live on is less significant than a grain of dust compared to the universe. Yet to us it is big and all important and we consider this to be rational.

5. The earth is under the control of a small group of genocidal sociopaths who have poisoned our water, air, food and medicine. They have a plan for the world that will bring peace, freedom and prosperity, but this plan does not include us. However, it turns out that they are only extensions of ourselves. Rather than face ourselves (which can cause insanity) we continually pay them nearly everything that we have and cant wait to get that new plasma HD quality TV (the game looks so much better on it).

6. Its OK though! We know there is a reality beyond our own where there is eternal bliss, love and god consienceness. However, this place is called "death" and one should never go there of ones own free will.

Does anyone else feel like they are loosing it the way I do?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Austin texas
Posts: 281
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

No i don't feel like i am loosing it, thanks to my folks teachings as a child...
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Posts: 827
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 75
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Just hang on! These 'bombs' (as I tend to call them) will certainly shake the ego to its core, but the result will be that you'll be able to handle any situation as it arises. Shedding years of b.s. is quite a traumatic experience (trust me, I've been there) and so feeling like you're 'losing it' is perfectly normal. In the coming days, we'll need to be able to process and handle information that would be impossible for a mind still locked in the old paradigm to grasp.
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

For sure if you want to look at the world in a self destruction manner.

Though you can look at it in different ways and all that in the end doesn't matter.

There is no point to look at the world in "bad" ways unless you want to be in misery.

The money for example... I for sure would want that's conception to be erased from all minds. Nothing more "evil" in today's world pushed and used.

About the planet. It's as important as everything else. As it's inhabitants it is quite close in importance to us.

The fractal holographic reality. We are here to experience, so go out and experience that which you want!

Remember, you have ultimate free will and you can use it for love but you can decide not to if you want. But everyone together will have a better experience if you decide for the love stuff all in all.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
For sure if you want to look at the world in a self destruction manner.

Though you can look at it in different ways and all that in the end doesn't matter.

There is no point to look at the world in "bad" ways unless you want to be in misery.

The money for example... I for sure would want that's conception to be erased from all minds. Nothing more "evil" in today's world pushed and used.

About the planet. It's as important as everything else. As it's inhabitants it is quite close in importance to us.

The fractal holographic reality. We are here to experience, so go out and experience that which you want!

Remember, you have ultimate free will and you can use it for love but you can decide not to if you want. But everyone together will have a better experience if you decide for the love stuff all in all.
The world can look quite rosy when not faced with hunger and exposure to the cold or some other form of humiliation.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 161
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Actually it all makes me feel very hopeful for our future.

Great thread, thanks for sharing your ideas.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #8
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 653
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Here is a short list of "facts". Any one of these, once accepted as true, can cause a person to loose touch with what they once considered to be "reality". This can cause temporary (or permanent) insanity in some cases.

1. Little pieces of paper are printed and distributed to the general population and are considered to be more valuable than life itself, for life can not be maintained without them and this is considered to be "normal".

2. Physical matter is all we can perceive, however, it turns out that it does not exist in reality and we are only perceptions generated by our brains, which do not exist in reality.

3. We measure our life spans with something we perceive as "time". It turns out that this too is not real. The period of time in which we exist (the "present") can be continually divided to infinity. The period of time in which we exist does not exist in reality.

4. The planet we live on is less significant than a grain of dust compared to the universe. Yet to us it is big and all important and we consider this to be rational.

5. The earth is under the control of a small group of genocidal sociopaths who have poisoned our water, air, food and medicine. They have a plan for the world that will bring peace, freedom and prosperity, but this plan does not include us. However, it turns out that they are only extensions of ourselves. Rather than face ourselves (which can cause insanity) we continually pay them nearly everything that we have and cant wait to get that new plasma HD quality TV (the game looks so much better on it).

6. Its OK though! We know there is a reality beyond our own where there is eternal bliss, love and god consienceness. However, this place is called "death" and one should never go there of ones own free will.

Does anyone else feel like they are loosing it the way I do?
Looks like you are well on the way to becoming sane. Congratulations! You just need to keep in mind that most of the world is insane, or at least living a life of illusion and delusion.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #9
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
The world can look quite rosy when not faced with hunger and exposure to the cold or some other form of humiliation.
Ah. Somehow so predictable.

Many decide to not use their free will to further stuff of love is the bad part. They don't realize how much free will they really have, it's unlimited.

Control whit fear is so pervasive but so fragile if people just know.

Even if people are in misery they try for their best and find love no matter what.

Humiliation... hmm... You can overcome that if you really try. It's based in the fear department. Just write a complaint to their management and take it in your own hands.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #10
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Ah. Somehow so predictable.

Many decide to not use their free will to further stuff of love is the bad part. They don't realize how much free will they really have, it's unlimited.

Control whit fear is so pervasive but so fragile if people just know.

Even if people are in misery they try for their best and find love no matter what.

Humiliation... hmm... You can overcome that if you really try. It's based in the fear department. Just write a complaint to their management and take it in your own hands.
I appreciate your post. We all need some positive energy put our way. Let me try something here...

Darn... I snapped my fingers five times with full positive energy and everything is still the same. What could I be doing that is so wrong?

I guess I am asking for help in my own weird way.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #11
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Something magical happening and fixing it all I see not happening.

People need to realize their part in the play, and to either continue or to stop. Though the huge mass of people can still push you around when you try to move against the flow suddenly or even just stopping to look around.
"You will need to move to the sides"

Things might look bitter and lonely but surely you aren't.
Start to take a few steps and then some more and some more and you will be on your way on the walk sooner or later in the direction you want it to go. Some may join and some may not. Some may even go in and fight you. You have to then decide to handle that. Life is filled whit things. You have to see your own path that you like and then take the steps into it. It's not all rosy and feel happy. But it goes the way you want it in the end if you take that step.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:35 PM   #12
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: heart central
Posts: 798
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

all that is in this moment is only temporary ...
time will change this world and then time will take a breather ...
and all that is ... will once again feel sane ...

sun in our faces ... our backs to the shadows ...
we just keep moving forward ...

we are not losing our minds ... we are gaining our souls ...


futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #13
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 161
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Something magical happening and fixing it all I see not happening.

People need to realize their part in the play, and to either continue or to stop. Though the huge mass of people can still push you around when you try to move against the flow suddenly or even just stopping to look around.
"You will need to move to the sides"

Things might look bitter and lonely but surely you aren't.
Start to take a few steps and then some more and some more and you will be on your way on the walk sooner or later in the direction you want it to go. Some may join and some may not. Some may even go in and fight you. You have to then decide to handle that. Life is filled whit things. You have to see your own path that you like and then take the steps into it. It's not all rosy and feel happy. But it goes the way you want it in the end if you take that step.
Beautiful post of ideas. Thank you.

Something repeated to me often when young: "You have to think about your future".. Something told to me often now: "You have to live in the now". A little bit of everything seems to work for me personally, and it's good for us all to learn what we can and cannot take or give. Know yourself, and you can master the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureyes View Post


sun in our faces ... our backs to the shadows ...
we just keep moving forward ...

we are not losing our minds ... we are gaining our souls ...

Perfectly beautiful. I love that last line. Thank you.


In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:39 PM   #14
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Something magical happening and fixing it all I see not happening.

People need to realize their part in the play, and to either continue or to stop. Though the huge mass of people can still push you around when you try to move against the flow suddenly or even just stopping to look around.
"You will need to move to the sides"

Things might look bitter and lonely but surely you aren't.
Start to take a few steps and then some more and some more and you will be on your way on the walk sooner or later in the direction you want it to go. Some may join and some may not. Some may even go in and fight you. You have to then decide to handle that. Life is filled whit things. You have to see your own path that you like and then take the steps into it. It's not all rosy and feel happy. But it goes the way you want it in the end if you take that step.
I know what you are saying here and I appreciate it. I know that, theoretically we can all have the life that we want. The question is what impact does it have on others when we are getting everything we want. If we get more, someone else will get less. Happiness is really all about the money (those who have enough money will deny this). Starving people who sleep outside in the cold are not happy. But they put themselves there by not getting what they need from others. People who have enough are free to "make their own reality".

Nobody wishes this was not true more than me.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #15
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Overland Park (Kansas City) Kansas, USA
Posts: 233
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Here is a short list of "facts". Any one of these, once accepted as true, can cause a person to loose touch with what they once considered to be "reality". This can cause temporary (or permanent) insanity in some cases.

... 1-2-3-4-5-6 ...

Does anyone else feel like they are loosing it the way I do?
Ah, but by your very list, you prove you are not insane...
... for you cannot fix the problem until you know what the problem is...

and an insane person would not recognize that there was a problem...

so... kudos to you!
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:35 PM   #16
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
I know what you are saying here and I appreciate it. I know that, theoretically we can all have the life that we want. The question is what impact does it have on others when we are getting everything we want. If we get more, someone else will get less. Happiness is really all about the money (those who have enough money will deny this). Starving people who sleep outside in the cold are not happy. But they put themselves there by not getting what they need from others. People who have enough are free to "make their own reality".

Nobody wishes this was not true more than me.
Happiness = money? I would not want to make that link. You can for sure be happy to great extent even if you don't have all the money you might want.
The way society is working right now money makes things seemingly easier but it's also the cause of continued misery. The money system is nothing close to fair or good or anything to it. It's purpose is to rob those that have little to give to them that have many and it continues to further the shovelling over of the dough continually more and more.
By "yearning" for it you play into their game and push it further.

I'm poor... I have no income and haven't had for 1.5 years. I'm grateful that I can stay at home still for free to leech! But I'm nearing the end of this capability. Where will I end?
To be serious? I could go out and live in the forest if I need to and have the things necessary to be able to be there. Sure it may be boring but who cares? I would not mind for a while. Would be interesting.
More likely situation is I find some job to pay something so I can live in somewhere decent. But I know even if I do not I will be able to get enough money to still have a place to call home!

I have learnt and read much on the internet but also much time "wasted" but right now I have understood and learnt some important things to myself. I have understood much on how I need to go in respect on achieving what I want. Some wishes are thorny so it pushes me back a little but I see that I must just go through whit it in return to achieve the things I would love.
And the things I to great extents want to achieve? Well ideally none of them requires money! But society as it is makes them, requires money.

I my self will manage whit minimal amounts. Damn I've spent so little these past years it's ridiculous. I don't look poor as I am currently and have been for quite some time... Much thanks to been taken care off by family to great extent.
So I've been getting happier and happier about my "existence" that people seem weirded out that I'm not bothered by their concerns of my situation. Much to my struggles on to overcome the fears that are portrayed.
Sure it isn't the greatest in sociological situations but I do manage better and better actually. I'm on my path to reconquer that social stuff even if I have no money! Just means I might not befriend and mingle whit those I would normally.
But things are going good concerning things anyway.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #17
loganus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: durham uk
Posts: 5
Exclamation Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity

i think making generalizations to reality is quite dangerous,as some people who gain money can either use that to make a prison for themselves or the money itself can open doors in one respect but shut down doors in another. And some people make lots of money and die of diseases or die of accidents soon after so there are unforseen circumstances in spiritual realms born from choices that each individual makes-its very deep and complex webs of interconnectness and order of things- basing a judgement of money = happiness is superficial and believed by most of the world and it is maybe this major delusion that has taken us away from nature and toward destruction of each other and polluting earth ,for evidence of this we only have to search stories from all over the world.
It is true looking at situations like the ones you described about poor people starving and rich people say in miami which are cases of extremes-(of course you can say that this is the case as one has apparent luxury while another lives in fear and major suffering) .We must not forget that theres always deeper issues going on but sometimes suffering in people can be related to their status,wealth and circumstance.
Looking at things linear is dangerous
i have given this link sent to me by a friend who sent me an email saying this poor guy used money but unconciously created a prison for himself
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...d-at-home.html

I know i havent got the total picture of how things work either but i fair to admit things are never as they seem on the surface of things
loganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #18
loganus
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: durham uk
Posts: 5
Smile Re: Knowledge that, once accepted, causes insainity




BUT on a positve note great post and positiveness to everyone on their search for freedom one way or another


Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

YODA
loganus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon