Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-23-2009, 04:27 AM   #101
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for the 'Healers'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Hey Frank

I listened to Solffegio for almost a year and that is the first time it effected me so much.

I wanted to show you which one I was listening to as it was for the heart and when this is the first time I had ever heard it

Wow. Put the earphones on and turn it up a bit. Amazing.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:36 AM   #102
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
If this seems like a logical response, then Scarab is not honestly asking questions. This entire thread is just bait.

The thread's been interesting. No one owns a thread. There have been many people share interesting takes on healing in this thread as well as experiences. When someone is looking for a reaction, or we're expecting to change their minds, just move on, ain't gonna happen. But there are good discussions to be had with the many members in this forum who are not trying to bring others down and rather just share their journey and experiences in the search for truth.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:45 AM   #103
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
If this seems like a logical response, then Scarab is not honestly asking questions. This entire thread is just bait.

A forum full of 'healers'. A thread asking them some simple questions.

No answers to the questions (except Anchor).

Nobody willing to actually HEAL someone to put the matter to rest.

Two so-called healers have deleted their claims and run away in shame.

And your conclusion is that I'm dishonest.

Your powers of discernment are lacking.
Scarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:56 AM   #104
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
A forum full of 'healers'. A thread asking them some simple questions. No answers to the questions (except Anchor). Nobody willing to actually HEAL someone to put the matter to rest.

There's a difference between someone who can help others heal, who can help others bring out their own healing from within themselves, and a full Christ Being miracle worker.

Should have titled this thread: A Question for fully enlightened Christ Being Miracle Workers ~ Can you instantly heal a full school of sick children?

That would have been a more honest approach to what you are trying to figure out here.

I don't think anyone has claimed to be a fully enlightened Christ Being Miracle Worker that can heal a school full of sick children instantly by the power of thought.

Be more straightforward, and we can save ourselves the trouble of a lot of back and forth.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:59 AM   #105
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
There's a difference between someone who can help others heal, who can help bring out their own healing from within themselves, and a full Christ Being miracle worker.

Should have titled this thread: A Question for fully enlightened Christ Being Miracle Workers ~ Can you instantly heal a full school of sick children?

That would have been a more honest approach to what you are trying to figure out here.

I don't think anyone has claimed to be a fully enlightened Christ Being Miracle Worker that can heal a school full of sick children instantly by the power of thought.

Be more straightforward, and we can save yourself the trouble of a lot of back and forth.
I asked if they could walk into a hospital and heal someone. The answers I recieved were a small yes with a big BUT (add disclaimer of choice here).

YET.

They still say they can heal someone long distance with nothing more than a first name.

WHY?

How much more straightforward can I be?
Old 12-23-2009, 05:01 AM   #106
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think anyone has said they can always heal someone from long distance with only a first name, especially not in a way that someone else dictates.

I think they were saying that it can be done, but it won't always be done, and it does depend on a lot of factors, including the receptivity of the recipient, karma, and the will of the infinite.

Definition of a skeptic: A self appointed vigilante for the suppression of curiosity.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:02 AM   #107
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I don't think anyone has said they can always heal someone from long distance with only a first name, especially not in a way that someone else dictates.

I think they were saying that it can be done, but it won't always be done, and it does depend on a lot of factors, including the receptivity of the recipient, karma, and the will of the infinite.

Definition of a skeptic: A self appointed vigilante for the suppression of curiosity.
Go back and read the thread before you tell me what you THINK they said.

Then please QUOTE the text where their words match your assumptions.

Yes, they did add some hefty disclaimers.

Now go read the 'healing list' thread and tell me where you find those same disclaimers.

I know they're your friends. I know you WANT to believe them. I'm sorry if this thread challenges your reality.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:30 AM   #108
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I asked if they could walk into a hospital and heal someone. The answers I recieved were a small yes with a big BUT (add disclaimer of choice here).

YET.

They still say they can heal someone long distance with nothing more than a first name.

WHY?

How much more straightforward can I be?

i am starting to think that when you say 'heal' you are using it in the way i would use 'cure'.

yes, i can walk into a hospital and do healing work with a patient. assuming the patient was willing and the hospital didn't have security drag me out. many hospitals do not allow 'healers'. notice i said 'healing work'. but could i 'cure' them? would their cancer/disease/disability be instantly gone? maybe, maybe not. well, technically i'm not legally allowed to cure anyone. only AMA sanctioned treatments are allowed to 'cure'. but like i said in a previous post, in most instances, healing is a process rather than a spontaneous event.

i used to participate in a large scale (several hundred people participating) healing event at an annual festival i often attend. the healing event included drumming and chanting to 'raise energy', and groups of two practitioners to do hands on energy work with a person with life threatening issues. (for example if there were 20 people requesting healing, there would be 2 'healers' working hands on with each of them). one particular year i worked on a woman in a very intense session. (lots of sweating and lots of crying). the next year at the same festival she approached me and told me that i had worked on her the year before. i wouldn't have recognized her, but she remembered me. she said the reason she had gone to the healing event was because she had an inoperable brain tumor. she'd been told, basically, to go home and get her affairs in order. but she didn't die. her symptoms diminished and then ceased. further testing showed the tumor was gone. did that have anything to do with me? maybe. maybe not. can i prove any of it? nope. i never even knew her name.

i had a massage client with whom i worked once every week or so for a few years. she was diagnosed with a large uterine fibroid, and was scheduled for surgery. we had been doing pretty mainstream massage therapy in our sessions, but i suggested doing some energy work specific to the fibroid. she agreed and so we did a couple of specific sessions in the weeks before her surgery. after the fibroid was removed, the dr sent it for further testing because he thought it 'looked weird'. the report that came back stated that it showed similar cellular structure to what they would have expected had she taken medication that is sometimes used to break down smaller fibroids. they couldn't explain it. she attributed it to the energy work. did i have anything to do with it? i dunno. but she thought so. can i prove it? nope. my client records are confidential.

now, as far as doing healing over a distance, what criteria would you require to prove to you that it is viable? and again, are you talking in terms of 'healing' or of 'curing'? keeping in mind as i said before, that being 'cured' isn't always what the person needs. many times there is much to be gained through the process of healing. and often the process involves a series of growth stages. and if a person dies, it doesn't mean the healing work was a failure. that is part of the AMA paradigm, but not necessarily part of the larger picture.
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:34 AM   #109
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlilith View Post
i am starting to think that when you say 'heal' you are using it in the way i would use 'cure'.

yes, i can walk into a hospital and do healing work with a patient. assuming the patient was willing and the hospital didn't have security drag me out. many hospitals do not allow 'healers'. notice i said 'healing work'. but could i 'cure' them? would their cancer/disease/disability be instantly gone? maybe, maybe not. well, technically i'm not legally allowed to cure anyone. only AMA sanctioned treatments are allowed to 'cure'. but like i said in a previous post, in most instances, healing is a process rather than a spontaneous event.

i used to participate in a large scale (several hundred people participating) healing event at an annual festival i often attend. the healing event included drumming and chanting to 'raise energy', and groups of two practitioners to do hands on energy work with a person with life threatening issues. (for example if there were 20 people requesting healing, there would be 2 'healers' working hands on with each of them). one particular year i worked on a woman in a very intense session. (lots of sweating and lots of crying). the next year at the same festival she approached me and told me that i had worked on her the year before. i wouldn't have recognized her, but she remembered me. she said the reason she had gone to the healing event was because she had an inoperable brain tumor. she'd been told, basically, to go home and get her affairs in order. but she didn't die. her symptoms diminished and then ceased. further testing showed the tumor was gone. did that have anything to do with me? maybe. maybe not. can i prove any of it? nope. i never even knew her name.

i had a massage client with whom i worked once every week or so for a few years. she was diagnosed with a large uterine fibroid, and was scheduled for surgery. we had been doing pretty mainstream massage therapy in our sessions, but i suggested doing some energy work specific to the fibroid. she agreed and so we did a couple of specific sessions in the weeks before her surgery. after the fibroid was removed, the dr sent it for further testing because he thought it 'looked weird'. the report that came back stated that it showed similar cellular structure to what they would have expected had she taken medication that is sometimes used to break down smaller fibroids. they couldn't explain it. she attributed it to the energy work. did i have anything to do with it? i dunno. but she thought so. can i prove it? nope. my client records are confidential.

now, as far as doing healing over a distance, what criteria would you require to prove to you that it is viable? and again, are you talking in terms of 'healing' or of 'curing'? keeping in mind as i said before, that being 'cured' isn't always what the person needs. many times there is much to be gained through the process of healing. and often the process involves a series of growth stages. and if a person dies, it doesn't mean the healing work was a failure. that is part of the AMA paradigm, but not necessarily part of the larger picture.
Definition of 'heal'

To make better; to revive, recover, or cure; To become better

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/heal
Old 12-23-2009, 05:50 AM   #110
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just want to cut through some of the bs.

People make claims of magical abilities, other trusting people fall behind.

I say. Magical abilities are fine. If you have them. But don't talk a big game and not follow it up with action.

I can certainly understand the desire to cut through the bs as I am sure there are quite a number of unscrupulous people out there who are out to bilk the masses of money but one can not paintthem all with the same brush either.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 05:55 AM   #111
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Definition of 'heal'

To make better; to revive, recover, or cure; To become better

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/heal

i know what the word means. however we all apply slightly different nuances.
you have not clarified whether your personal definition of 'heal' means complete, spontaneous cessation of symptomatology, or a process of recovery which might evolve over time.

and again, what criteria do you require to prove that healing over a distance is viable? personally i don't think there is a way to demonstrate the results you seem to be asking for. there are too many variables involved in any healing process. i don't believe that inability to demonstrate according to a very strict set of rules invalidates the process.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:16 AM   #112
Scarab
Banned

Now we're down to nuances in the word 'heal'.

I believe heal and cure are synonymous, the dictionary backs me up on this. I use them as synonyms. English is my first language.

I also believe any average English speaking human uses them as synonyms.

This thread is going in circles.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:17 AM   #113
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

So now, the whole thing here about healing is BS you say? WOW! If you would only knew. But I already told you, it requires an open heart and an open mind to accept that there's much more then this reality.

If you're just trying to point out that there are sharlatans out there...you're right...but then, this thread should've been re-named.

But you can't stick all other in the same basket and claim that any other healing then the "standard" medicine is BS. And I don't have to prove you anything.

So once again, you're not honest...and this thread is not even worth reading any more.

At the end, I will tell you the storry of a very good friend of mine. She got leikemia 10 years ago...her son was one year old back then.

She went to the hospital, they cheked her...and left her lying in the floor. She thought that would be only temporarily, until they they find a room for her. After few hours and nothing happened, she asked the doctors when she will be given a place and when the therapy will start. To her surprise, they told her that they actually gave her up, she would anyway die until tomorrow and there's no need of any therapy any more.

Now you can imagine her surprise...but she never gave up. She told the doctors that she simply isn't ready to die...and she is still among us

So how do you explain this? She healed herself...and she says today, that was the greatest thing that has ever happend in her life...

And now you tell me how she did this? BTW, she doesn't know herself either...
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:29 AM   #114
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
WOW! If you would only knew.
Funny. I was thinking the same thing about the members here.

As for calling me dishonest. I repeat:

Quote:
A forum full of 'healers'. A thread asking them some simple questions.

No answers to the questions (except Anchor).

Nobody willing to actually HEAL someone to put the matter to rest.

Two so-called healers have deleted their claims and run away in shame.

Old 12-23-2009, 06:47 AM   #115
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

only anchor answered any of your questions?

it was my intent to answer them. i'm sorry if none of my answers came across that way. it was never my intent to argue with you. i was sincere in trying to figure out what answers you were looking for. i assumed your questions were sincere. was i wrong? it's starting to feel like you might have had the agenda others seemed to be accusing you of. i like to give people the benefit of the doubt, though, so i don't immediately assume someone has an ulterior motive.

i suspect a couple of people deleted their comments and left in frustration. i don't see any reason anyone would have felt shame over the specified responses.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:55 AM   #116
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganlilith View Post
i suspect a couple of people deleted their comments and left in frustration. i don't see any reason anyone would have felt shame over the specified responses.
Some people suspect, when others know. The problems arise when people who suspect think they know.

Sort of like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
If Your face, ear's, arm's are senitive to electrical devices, wireless connections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stxtqkZzJ-U

440 hz, Takes it away, clears the Rash, Hot skin....

Karen, this is one that will help You.

Trooly,

Tango
Old 12-23-2009, 07:08 AM   #117
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

scarab, it becomes clear to me that you and i are simply not living in the same paradigm. i am more and more confused by your responses to my questions. i really don't think this is going to go anywhere.

therefore, i respectfully withdraw from the conversation.

however, i'm completely open to discussions of healing topics. anyone interested in sincere discourse feel free to give me a holler.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:12 AM   #118
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Would it make you happy if I told you I sufficiently healed my sister enough to get her off the ventilator when she was in the ICU hooked up to all sorts of tubes? Her lungs had partially collapsed.

In actuallity I gave her enough energy to help her out but in the end she still needed to get off it herself.

I wouldn't call myself some sort of miracle worker though. I leave that province to someon like Jesus.

Winter Wolf

Last edited by WinterWolf; 12-23-2009 at 07:20 AM.
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #119
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I really do not think anyone can answer your questions as far as you are concern. You already have your mind set that we are all a bunch of phoneys people that only "think" we can heal

I already told you that it is nothing special and we all can do it if we "believe" that we can. what ever name you want to put on it

Tango healed my grandson overnight when he was so very sick with the wonderful "invented flue" that is going around. He made a believer out of me.
In fact it was those very actions that made me start reading up on healing further and I know what it did for me.

I take offense that you mock him and will take myself out of the conversation also.

If you would just sit back and think about all of what has been written
here you might actually learn something.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #120
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
I really do not think anyone can answer your questions as far as you are concern. You already have your mind set that we are all a bunch of phoneys people that only "think" we can heal

I already told you that it is nothing special and we all can do it if we "believe" that we can. what ever name you want to put on it

Tango healed my grandson overnight when he was so very sick with the wonderful "invented flue" that is going around. He made a believer out of me.
In fact it was those very actions that made me start reading up on healing further and I know what it did for me.

I take offense that you mock him and will take myself out of the conversation also.

If you would just sit back and think about all of what has been written
here you might actually learn something.
Your story changed again.

And, again. If 'Tango' has these powers of healing, how come he doesn't walk into a hospital and help those in need?
Old 12-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #121
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Your story changed again.

And, again. If 'Tango' has these powers of healing, how come he doesn't walk into a hospital and help those in need?
My story changed...............No it didnt

I have 11 grandchildren. The Reiki Master healed Baley who was born too soon 10 years ago

Tango healed my 7 year old grandson Ian just a few months ago

Do not insinuate that my story changed until you have heard them all.

You continue to ask about the children, can I ask you why you havent walked in there and done something yourself ?

I keep them in my prayers but not much you can do when they continue to give them the poison that they call chemo
Old 12-23-2009, 05:47 PM   #122
Scarab
Banned

Quote:
You continue to ask about the children, can I ask you why you havent walked in there and done something yourself ?
Because I admit that I cannot. Same as you and the others here.

It's obvious reasoning.

If people here could heal. Or, if everyone could cure themselves of whatever ails them. There would be no hospitals.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:31 PM   #123
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The frequencies in my experience not only heal but helps to stable your heart and mind to listen to your most inner thoughts and begin to discover the real you . Life is meant to be beautiful, there's just too much war and hunger on this planet. My goal in relating my story is to share the beauty that our life can be once we shed the unneeded baggage . I experience too much pain as a soldier and cause as much pain to others . Is time to heal ourselves and help to heal the world around us. We are living in an incredible moment in time , lets learn from each other and embrace one another . We do not know each other but we all share one thing in common we are searching for truth , understanding, and a little peace and harmony for ourselves and the world we live in. My most sincere wish to all here at project Avalon is that you have a happy holiday and that the coming year the whole world can be heal , not one of us are perfect yet everyone deserves to live with dignity and respect.
So many innocent lives die every single day because of our ignorance , lets all become wiser and more compassionate. Looking at the man in the mirror I am full of hope for my children and the world upon which we all live.

Blessings to all
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #124
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank You for your compassionate and wise words Frank Samuel.
You are speaking from Love unconditional .
The moment we see through our heart we are already contributing
to healing the world because we are including rather than excluding.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #125
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Frank Samuel

Your words ring true with me.

If people like you had not shared your stories with us, I have no idea where I would be today.

So I personally, I thank all that have come forward and shared their story to teach others to find it within themselfs.

It takes courage to do so because there is always someone that does want to discredit us. Judging is nothing I care to deal with..

It matters not to me any longer as I do know the truth and I will never put my head down in shame as I know that I do not lie. I'm way too old to play that type of game.

My family and I have gotten closer and happier and thats saying alot.

My wish for this special season is that all of us heal ourselfs and the world also.

special blessings to Scarab that you soon find it within yourself to understand what wonderful gifts we all have.

Judging is not one of them