Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 09:11 AM   #26
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Catastrophic Earth Changes (audio)!!!

I would like to add my thanks to MU2143 for putting up this information. It came right at the right time for me, as I was wanting more information on the pole shift, and also reading and thinking about prophecy - now to have a scientist tie in these two strands has been great - extremely helpful. Also puts a cart and horses through those who say that we have been set up with "end times" prophecies merely to engender fear. There is certainly a difference between giving accurate information and engendering fear, and, in my opinion, Brent Miller certainly does the former. It sounds like his future work may help in bringing the positive side of the times we are in, as he and his team continue with their investigation of prophecy.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #27
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I have seen all 12 parts and now I am waiting for Devine intervention to rescue us. If anyone has knowledge where the portals will open, please let me know. Why have i chosen to live now?

Because this will be the most novel of TIME.
Where all time , as such as time is, will compress together, a fabulous wonderfull TIME.
Nobody dies, there is nothing to fear , except fear, look it straight in the eye and laugh.

We are far more than our physical biological bodies, they are temporary, We become very attached to our biological bodies, and want them to remain the same, they don't, they alter because the inputs alter, it's all just 3D reality, harmonic vibrations that create and maintain each present moment, but no moment is the same as the next, it's all a hologram, fear nothing, observe everything, very very closely, go out into nature and really observe, concentrate on a tree or something, really observe it, feel it, be it, have no fear.
hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #28
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Because this will be the most novel of TIME.
Where all time , as such as time is, will compress together, a fabulous wonderfull TIME.
Nobody dies, there is nothing to fear , except fear, look it straight in the eye and laugh.

We are far more than our physical biological bodies, they are temporary, We become very attached to our biological bodies, and want them to remain the same, they don't, they alter because the inputs alter, it's all just 3D reality, harmonic vibrations that create and maintain each present moment, but no moment is the same as the next, it's all a hologram, fear nothing, observe everything, very very closely, go out into nature and really observe, concentrate on a tree or something, really observe it, feel it, be it, have no fear.
hobbit
And this is what I am trying to do despise all that "catastrophic information" I read from time to time.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:11 PM   #29
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

No fear here!,just nice to hear some scientific evidence instead of ridiculous prophecies!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:53 PM   #30
IronWoman

am i wrong ... or did he say that this will all occur in a months time??!!!!!?!?!??!!!

Old 11-19-2008, 09:50 PM   #31
_N_
Avalon Senior Member

wow, I listened to all 12 parts now, this makes sense and is possible, we are all going back to the middle ages without any advanced technology we are used to today.

How many of you believe this, to me it seems very true.
_N_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:53 PM   #32
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

It resonates with me. And I've noticed a lot more earthquakes on the usgs site lately.
I find it hard to integrate this information, with the promise of a new earth, but maybe the 'rapture' part will lift us some to another dimension.
I listened to the whole thing, and it sounds solid to me. And it makes me realize the best thing to do is Live Now and Love Now. It makes things like debt and taxes seem irrelevant, and that's freeing.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #33
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I found this interview fascinating. The Horizon Project made a movie, Brace for Tomorrow, and I watched it last night. Here is part 1 of 8 on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2mWs...eature=related

RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #34
skyrimirre
Avalon Senior Member

ascension site which is aligned with earth changes, for those who resonate:www.operationterra.com

Last edited by skyrimirre; 11-23-2008 at 11:12 PM.
skyrimirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:33 PM   #35
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I found this interview fascinating. The Horizon Project made a movie, Brace for Tomorrow, and I watched it last night. Here is part 1 of 8 on youtube:

Great set of videos RubyTuesday, thanks
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #36
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

fantastic link RubyTuesday, thank you so much.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:23 AM   #37
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Great video!! I must say it resonated deeply.

Bump.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:58 AM   #38
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

OMG! Great link! Anyone got a map of where to go to be safe? The Russian link said "go east". I've got friends over most of the northern hemisphere, including asia, but will much of this be under water? Maybe I'll just do a portal jump off Silbury Hill where my dad lives, its nicely aligned with the Avebury Stones and Stonehenge. Hmm.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 10:28 PM   #39
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

great stuff! thanks for posting...!
ok.only halfway through.

will listen to the rest tomorrow. if there is one.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 03:19 PM   #40
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the links and have a couple of comments to it all...

the pyramids were mentioned so:
I'm fascinated by the pyramids but the shafts aligning with stars does not for me make sence if the pyramids are there from previous times 'before' some pole shifts because when the crust moves and the planet settles down into its new position the galaxies would not align with the planet. just my 2p...

This is a more likely explanation of the pyramids ... powerplants giving off MASER power (a microwave LASER) http://www.gizapower.com/

I have a physics degree and there are a number of physics people that have read his book and theories and agree... and it makes sence...

Now back to the thread... how do you know which parts of the globe will settle down?

The only guarantee I suppose you have is that during a pole shift the poles will raise and melt... so one option is to sit on the seed mountain they are storing up there or down there or build an igloo

Or...

I have read unsinkableships are also an option but if we are going to get huge solar ejections these would be fried... The other option is a SINKABLE ship and getting a submarine which you live in under the ocean during this period. Getting high up does seem to be a good option and hopefully on a land mass that is likely to fold upwards (rise) rather than downwards (sink)... Not sure how far under the sea these cities are... ie how far up do we need to be to avoid drowning.

choices choices choices

I would imagine anywhere near a coast is not a good place to be during the movement of the water due to inertia / large waves and if the poles can shift 1000miles you really don't want to be in a climate in which it is only just liveable now unless you have artic gear on hand and warm walking boots

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 11-23-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 04:19 PM   #41
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
the pyramids were mentioned so:
I'm fascinated by the pyramids but the shafts aligning with stars does not for me make sence if the pyramids are there from previous times 'before' some pole shifts because when the crush movies and the planet settles down into its new position the galaxies would not align with the planet. just my 2p...
Thats a good point
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:09 AM   #42
lucifron
Avalon Senior Member

This is how I look at it! I watched Episode 1 of the Horizon Project after this then came back to this to see again. This is 3 years of work remember.

So, they claim they have extremely accurate models, accurate enough to predict the interception of the galactic plane in 21/12/2012. Yet I see nothing of this on the web. Some sites say the oscillation period is 30 million years. They claim the Mayans knew and predicted this exact time as well, I think they say the Mayans used the term Dark rift!. The Mayans did this over 5000 years ago apparently, and to within an accuracy of 24 hours. Alright, so if it can be calculated so, then you can calculate it in reverse, and then research what happened LAST TIME IT OCCURRED!! Yet you don't see ANY OF THIS AT ALL! WHY NOT????
There is a lot of evidence to say, more quakes, more cyclones, ocean warming up. Maybe the C02 fluctuation is regular. But that has no relationship to passing through the galactic plane, which is their core premise.
Additionally, the 26000 year period comes from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precess..._the_equinoxes and relates to astrological ages. Aquarius may be the end of a 26,000 year cycle since the last Aquarius but what marks Aquarius any different to other zodiac signs and what shows it actually related to 2012? I don't know? Maybe nothing? And what relates the galactic plane to this precission??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal talks about the last geomagnetic reversal which is 740,000 years ago apparently too.

dunno, but I just spent a few hours digging at it, If I spent 3 years I'd have a lot to show...
lucifron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #43
AGoulash
Avalon Senior Member

You know what would have solved this whole mystery? If those ******* survivors of the last pole shift (the people who lived a 1000 miles away from Atlantis, who's front yards didnt become the ocean) would have just told their children to tell their children ,and so on, that this whole thing happened. Cuz the message obviously got lost somewhere down the line.

Last edited by AGoulash; 11-24-2008 at 10:35 AM.
AGoulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:45 PM   #44
Frank69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifron View Post
This is how I look at it! I watched Episode 1 of the Horizon Project after this then came back to this to see again. This is 3 years of work remember.

So, they claim they have extremely accurate models, accurate enough to predict the interception of the galactic plane in 21/12/2012. Yet I see nothing of this on the web. Some sites say the oscillation period is 30 million years. They claim the Mayans knew and predicted this exact time as well, I think they say the Mayans used the term Dark rift!. The Mayans did this over 5000 years ago apparently, and to within an accuracy of 24 hours. Alright, so if it can be calculated so, then you can calculate it in reverse, and then research what happened LAST TIME IT OCCURRED!! Yet you don't see ANY OF THIS AT ALL! WHY NOT????
There is a lot of evidence to say, more quakes, more cyclones, ocean warming up. Maybe the C02 fluctuation is regular. But that has no relationship to passing through the galactic plane, which is their core premise.
Additionally, the 26000 year period comes from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precess..._the_equinoxes and relates to astrological ages. Aquarius may be the end of a 26,000 year cycle since the last Aquarius but what marks Aquarius any different to other zodiac signs and what shows it actually related to 2012? I don't know? Maybe nothing? And what relates the galactic plane to this precission??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal talks about the last geomagnetic reversal which is 740,000 years ago apparently too.

dunno, but I just spent a few hours digging at it, If I spent 3 years I'd have a lot to show...
You are right. And what they do point out is an increase in quakes, but I am rather convinced this increase is man-made.
Frank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #45
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoulash View Post
You know what would have solved this whole mystery? If those ******* survivors of the last pole shift (the people who lived a 1000 miles away from Atlantis, who's front yards didnt become the ocean) would have just told their children to tell their children ,and so on, that this whole thing happened. Cuz the message obviously got lost somewhere down the line.

Lost or buried? Or are the truths still there but dismissed as myths? It's funny how our scientists can acknowledge how a civilization was "advanced" to have such a amazing calendars and were able to build such enormous, detailed monuments (if that's what they are ) but then give them credit for little else.

I was thinking about symbols last night and how God's language isn't "words" as we know them but images and symbols, universally understood. And if you think about it, then isn't that what the "old" languages used? And we think we're more advanced with our alphabets? Just something I've been pondering.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:00 PM   #46
Swanny
I dont need a label !

AGoulash lots of talk has come through the ages of a great flood that swept over the world
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 11:15 PM   #47
AGoulash
Avalon Senior Member

I know I know, that last post was more of a means of venting for me. I find all the signs fascinating beyond all belief.

What I find most fascinating from the catastrophe videos is how all these ancient civilizations acquired this knowledge. Probably because it was one of the few topics that didnt actually have scientific information to back it up. I hope that their info was passed down from a higher alien race...that would be very exciting.

Last edited by AGoulash; 11-24-2008 at 11:37 PM.
AGoulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:16 AM   #48
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

This is great info.
It ties science, prophecey and ancient text together perfectly.

The big question for me is if this harvest of souls is going to happen, will it come before the Earth changes?
Will we be here or not?

I'm not going to debate the validity of David Wilcock but he seems to think we won't be here.
That's his opinion, but i doubt anyone knows for sure.

But i hope he's right.

Peace from Paul.
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 06:40 AM   #49
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by singyousing View Post
Here's another link to some more specific statistics on quakes from 2000 to 2008.

Okay, now I shall listen to the interview. I love c2c, thank you for the link mu =)
Thank you singyousing, for the link.

I had seen the Horizon Projects earthquake chart a couple of weeks ago. I shared it with a friend who is also a computer programmer/analyst, and she suggested I re-check the data. I knew at the time I wanted to download the data from the U.S. Geological Survey website and reproduce the charts myself.

And I am glad I did. I do not get the results the Horizon Project shows in their charts. The only source they refer to, is back to USGS. They say their chart represents Worldwide earthquake data of earthquakes between magnitudes 6 and 8. Their chart values on the left show quantities, by year, ranging up to 40. Even that number is inaccurate.

I have no idea where they got their numbers.

I have created my own chart. I show you exactly where the numbers are from the USGS web sites. I picked the last 18 years to match to the Horizon chart. The Horizon chart shows a stable trend through about 1997 or so, and a large increase at that time. I took the USGS numbers starting with 1990, and the 18 year period, if it were to match, should show the large climb Horizon shows. It does NOT.

You’ll see the numbers I loaded into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet below the chart. I took the direct USGS numbers and added totals for all earthquakes 6.0 and larger. You can see, the average numbers PER YEAR exceed 100… so where does Horizon get numbers below 40? Their numbers do NOT compute!

The data does not support a theory that earthquakes have been increasing significantly in recent years.

I welcome anyone to re-check these numbers and if more information comes to light, I’m interested in hearing about it.

Here’s what my analysis of the data from USGS shows:
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/eqstats.html
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/info_1990s.html

Last edited by KathyT; 11-28-2008 at 06:47 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #50
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Lost or buried? Or are the truths still there but dismissed as myths? It's funny how our scientists can acknowledge how a civilization was "advanced" to have such a amazing calendars and were able to build such enormous, detailed monuments (if that's what they are ) but then give them credit for little else.

I was thinking about symbols last night and how God's language isn't "words" as we know them but images and symbols, universally understood. And if you think about it, then isn't that what the "old" languages used? And we think we're more advanced with our alphabets? Just something I've been pondering.
Yes this is great information, something to ponder, thankyou.
And it does tie science, prophecy, ancient text and religion together perfectly.

In the past day or two, i have also discussed the use of symbols, the use of symbolism in Reiki healing and religion as examples.

Thanks again for this information, i listened to and downloaded all 12 segments.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote