Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you happy and filled with hope that Obama's Presidency will bring 'real change'?
Yes, I'm over the moon and praying for real change to come into the world. 60 35.93%
No, I think it will just be more of the same, new broom but same old rubbish. 107 64.07%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #176
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by davefla73 View Post
I still say that outta all the people in the USA this is the best they could come up with ???
Agreed, apparently bought and the people pay for it.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:52 PM   #177
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamangel View Post

You have to be kidding me. The man had his own birth records sealed. He will only tell you what HE wants you to know. We know nothing about the man. If you do, please tell me. It seems to be a secret.
Thank you! I cant believe people are even considering this masonic, elitist funded, puppet.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:00 AM   #178
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
How do you know Obama is reading that? Where do you get your information? Don't tell me "David Wilcock said so" speech it's getting old. I think you my friend have been hypnotized by Obamas Charm
http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27...s_Speeches.pdf
New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/03/us...em&oref=slogin

tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:47 AM   #179
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I'd rather be hopeful and expansive than fearful and restrictive. My choice. You're not going to talk me out of it.
thank you so much exactly the same. first off i have been trying to find some type of records that ties obama to any secret society and i have failed to find any thing. second look at the people that this guy associates himself with. look at his pastor, he knows about the nwo and the plans that they have. also bill ayers a radical anti war activist that has deep knowledge about the secret government and the nwo. also that guy from palistine that threw that party that obama attended he knows all about the horrors that the zionist inact on the people of the middle east. then he agrees to talk to these leaders of the world that oppose the injustice and imperialist ways of the u.s. thats a sign right there he is almost one of us. of course he can't talk about any of that during his presidential campaign. the media would riipe him apart. i just wanna have some hope in something instead of doom and gloom. light has always been a strong force i cant believe that the nwo is all powerfull and wise and there plan is going so perfectly. i know the light is just as strong and wise with an even greater plan for humanity
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:41 AM   #180
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundun305 View Post
thank you so much exactly the same. first off i have been trying to find some type of records that ties obama to any secret society and i have failed to find any thing. second look at the people that this guy associates himself with. look at his pastor, he knows about the nwo and the plans that they have. also bill ayers a radical anti war activist that has deep knowledge about the secret government and the nwo. also that guy from palistine that threw that party that obama attended he knows all about the horrors that the zionist inact on the people of the middle east. then he agrees to talk to these leaders of the world that oppose the injustice and imperialist ways of the u.s. thats a sign right there he is almost one of us. of course he can't talk about any of that during his presidential campaign. the media would riipe him apart. i just wanna have some hope in something instead of doom and gloom. light has always been a strong force i cant believe that the nwo is all powerfull and wise and there plan is going so perfectly. i know the light is just as strong and wise with an even greater plan for humanity
Great Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #181
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proposed Mass Meditation to influence Obama to overthrow the PTB

Hello Guys,

I have started a thread which proposed a regular mass meditation session to influence obama to overthrow the ptb.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4482#post74482

If any of you are interested in sending energies of positive change to the presidency, please do join in the discussion at this thread.

Cheers
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:49 AM   #182
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

TO ALL THE OBAMA HYPNOTIZED FOOLS - do your homework. Obviously you have not -
a place to start

WIDEEYECINEMA.Com

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=661

The Men Behind Barack Obama. A MUST SEE DVD. WAKE UP. YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED AGAIN. Why dont you do some research before you jump on the bandwagon.. The truth about Obama was out two years ago.
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #183
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Politicians are courrupt that is the truth 101. It seems that even in other planets and galaxies this is also true. Yet those that have jobs, go to work get a pension, etc. live as if nothing is happening. The planet has wars, economic wars, civil wars, racial wars, wars of basic necesities. We are all talking about it here, yet this is nothing new is an old song. What I would be surprised is how many of us wants to come up with solutions that can benefit this planet and beyond, perhaps one hundred years later we will still be talking about corrupt politicians and somehow I think we missed the point.
In others words are rambling has 0 value unless we can do something about it. People have all kinds of belief which we think them to be valid while others think that is a bunch of boloney, this is a represantative of the state of the planet. Get up and try to do something and I bet you enemies will come knocking at your door to devalue your efforts. There's one thing humans are good at is sitting on our butts and devaluing the efforts of others, it makes our lives intresting I guess. In the meantime the problems remain, que sera sera. I got some news there's evil in the world, and.......

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 11-10-2008 at 02:56 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #184
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but politians have been known to lie to get into power.
At least he can't be any worst than bush, can he?????

Xactly!!! Anything better than the Nazis in there now. And if he's one too (Obama) we'll see soon enough. My heart says no but only time will tell. I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt, till he proves otherwise... ...
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #185
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjKIhHQKDkY Yes, change could be on its way, but will it be for the better?
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:19 PM   #186
dundun305
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by love and gratitude View Post
a place to start

WIDEEYECINEMA.Com

The Men Behind Barack Obama. A MUST SEE DVD. WAKE UP. YOU HAVE BEEN FOOLED AGAIN. Why dont you do some research before you jump on the bandwagon.. The truth about Obama was out two years ago.
wow great video just like the rest one part gloom ten parts doom. first we bomb pakistan, then syria, so iran can get mad and bomb russia so the chinese can bomb us so africa dies from aids then we can take their oil to burn all the bodies. and dont even think about hope because trust that guy there is none. were doomed for sure. what should i do start building my bomb and disease proof shelter. or kill my family so they wont suffer. because if i leave it up to you guys those are my only options
dundun305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:29 PM   #187
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

I have been called an idiot, a hypocrite, a sheeple, and many other names on this thread. It is ironic how much I agree with you hate mongers when I discuss politics. Now I know what a fool I sound like when I get carried away. I am not normally known to defend the government or anyone in the government in any way. I have learned that nothing is all black or white and that everything and everybody changes. I do feel bad that I tried to explain that the Word of God did not fall perfectly from His mouth into the Bible. People have a right to believe that way, and I will not insult them. The Taliban feel the same way about the Koran, and look where that gets us. There is a wide variety of religious views, even within Christianity, and all kinds of religious mixtures of views. If we don't respect each other and see God within each of us, then I don't think we are practicing what we believe very well. Have a little tolerance and recognize that none of us has the absolute truth, but all of us have a piece of it. Some of you seem to have no spiritual views and are strictly political. How did you even get involved with Camelot and Avalon? My comment about Russia being more democratic and more free than we are was a bit over the top. How does anyone know for sure unless they go there? However, if you can't believe our news media, why would you believe what they say about Russia? I've been reading a series of books that discuss Russian history and talk about free land grants and eco-villages happening now. It sounds hopeful and positive. I'm not going to drink cool-ade with Obama, but I have a wait and see attitude. Just because Brezinzski backs him, does not mean Obama follows him blindly. If he openly opposed him, he would not even make it to the White House. He is obviously the best choice we had, a thousand times better than the nut case from Arizona. If McCaine had won, there would have been no hope and no discussion. Let's quit bashing each other. I'd like to believe we are all relatively intelligent just for being on this informed site.
cedarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:13 PM   #188
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedarboy View Post
Just because Brezinzski backs him, does not mean Obama follows him blindly.

Yes my friend. Keep your friends close, And Your Enemies Closer!
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #189
tom
Avalon Senior Member

OBAMA MAY BE THE NEW PRESIDENT,BUT EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT US NOT TO ASSUME THAT HE IS IN CONTROL, ANYBODY WHO IS BEING BACKED BY THE BIG MONEY MEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED ROCKERFELLA BREZINZINZZZZZKY.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:57 PM   #190
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by love and gratitude View Post
a place to start

WIDEEYECINEMA.Com

---

Hi there,
Looked at the vid, and that had me looking at the guy in it --Webster Griffin Tarpley see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webster_Tarpley

Without knowing all the facts about Tarpley, I'd suggest he's an opportunist at best. If as written, he's made such statements as:

"Tarpley sent out a widely distributed and highly publicized email in which he characterized Cindy Sheehan, Anne Wright and other anti-war activists as "lying in appalling fashion" and "wretched individuals" Then he may be out of balance too?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:29 PM   #191
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

let`s not overload Obama ..
he`s not blossom goodchild..but still..we shouldn`t expect him to turn things around and make it all better..
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #192
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=dreamangel;73698]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
I genuinely believe that Obama is someone who is intellectually curious in seeking TRUTH and disclosing this publicly. QUOTE]

You have to be kidding me. The man had his own birth records sealed. He will only tell you what HE wants you to know. We know nothing about the man. If you do, please tell me. It seems to be a secret.
McCain is said to have been born in Panama. Also, not a candidate for president if it were to be true.

Hearsay it's just that, hearsay or fabricated lies.

But, for the first time in a long time, people have hope and that is a great motivator. The consciousness we put forth is vital for change. Fear does not cut it.

If I were to be sure that a green being from the cosmos and therefore not an American would bring peace, I would definitely 'vote' for him/her.
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:44 PM   #193
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
OBAMA MAY BE THE NEW PRESIDENT,BUT EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT US NOT TO ASSUME THAT HE IS IN CONTROL, ANYBODY WHO IS BEING BACKED BY THE BIG MONEY MEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED ROCKERFELLA BREZINZINZZZZZKY.
How on earth can you get into the Presidency if you don't play the game? In the current system we have you have to play the game. Ron Paul and Kusinich are great and I agree with a lot of what they say, however THEY DON'T PLAY THE GAME. If you were running for President of the United States and wanted to win how would you go about doing it when you had knowledge of who TPB were? would it be that different from Obama? What's the alternative to penetrate their system? As we know, we have had a few presidents in the past penetrate the system (Lincoln, Kennedy). It can be done.

Last edited by tdc1188; 11-09-2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #194
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is just embarrassing to look at tbh.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #195
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

just follow the money.....
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:51 AM   #196
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Proposed Mass Meditation to influence Obama to overthrow the PTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Hello Guys,

I have started a thread which proposed a regular mass meditation session to influence obama to overthrow the ptb.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4482#post74482

If any of you are interested in sending energies of positive change to the presidency, please do join in the discussion at this thread.

Cheers

Truthsayer, I'm with you. Fear SHOULD NOT guide us. Loving intentions towards a devine humanity will set us free. You cannot get to the fourth, fifth, etc. dimensions via fear and negativity. If Obama is not a so-called white hat, if he is not truely here to help, he will be exposed. In the meantime, back at the ranch, promotion of positive action via meditation will be a good start. If Obama is part of our movement, he could use our help. If he is not, he will ultimately be exposed. I have yet to hear solutions from naysayers. We all know what doom and gloom feels like. We've been dealing with it for years. I've done all the survival suggestions on this site. What now? wait around for the PTB to completely wreck our world? No Thanks.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:31 AM   #197
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
How on earth can you get into the Presidency if you don't play the game? In the current system we have you have to play the game. Ron Paul and Kusinich are great and I agree with a lot of what they say, however THEY DON'T PLAY THE GAME. If you were running for President of the United States and wanted to win how would you go about doing it when you had knowledge of who TPB were? would it be that different from Obama? What's the alternative to penetrate their system? As we know, we have had a few presidents in the past penetrate the system (Lincoln, Kennedy). It can be done.

I had just written the same thing in a thread that has seemed to disappear...I too feel their is a possiblity that he is playing the system from the inside. I know to us "truth seekers" it may seem like the same of the old tricks but all I am saying is it is POSSIBLE that Obama is a "good" guy. By the way to Rebel and who ever else said "do your homework" about who is backing Obama---I have, and sooooooooooo....I still come to this conclusion...I choose hope over fear, and still believe in the good in the world.
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:42 AM   #198
Zamboni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Hate to be the one to break it to you, but politians have been known to lie to get into power.
At least he can't be any worst than bush, can he?????

I felt a strange elation when I heard on 5 November that Obama had won. I felt hopeful for the USA.

But I want to know this: when will Obama end the Iraq war? Or will he continue with the same policies?

Is he keeping his powder dry until after he takes office? Can he really change anything, given that it is the multinationals that really run the show?

Or is he going to be sacrificed somehow, and this then blamed on Iran in order to justify another war? Many are wondering if this is the scenario. "They" are desperately looking for another event to increase their power - could this be it?

Last edited by Zamboni; 11-10-2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: didn't see signature or icon
Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:47 AM   #199
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

Or is he going to be sacrificed somehow, and this then blamed on Iran in order to justify another war? Many are wondering if this is the scenario. "They" are desperately looking for another event to increase their power - could this be it?

When you say sacrificed are you referring to assasination because I feel that this may be a possibility if he is in fact trying to work from the inside to bring about positive change. I am not sure how t would affect Iran but I do know that an Obama assasination would make much civil unrest in the states---A lot of people love him and see hope in him...If he is martyred who knows what the peope of this country would do.
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:04 AM   #200
Zamboni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower View Post

When you say sacrificed are you referring to assasination because I feel that this may be a possibility if he is in fact trying to work from the inside to bring about positive change. I am not sure how t would affect Iran but I do know that an Obama assasination would make much civil unrest in the states---A lot of people love him and see hope in him...If he is martyred who knows what the peope of this country would do.
Dear Lotus

I agree totally with what you are saying. It does truly seem as though he has brought a sense of hope to the people of the USA. Would great spiritual devastation occur within the USA if he were taken? I feel it would - causing further centralization of power and increased destruction of civil liberties.

I for one will do what I can to send whatever meagre spiritual protection I can generate to cover him and his delightful family. But I just couldn't help thinking of JFK and his young family when I listened with tears in my eyes to his short speech on 5 November. I am very cynical when it comes to politicians - dare I hope, as David Wilcock is encouraging us to do, with regard to Obama?

Zamboni is offline   Reply With Quote