Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 06:51 AM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Unhappy 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

NBC, FOX ,CNN not covering it ,how is that possible.
Answer it's an alien race replaceing us and they control the media.

The geneside of the human race has begun

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...raine_882.html

with in a few weeks all that we know is going to change

The slaughter and the harvest has begun.

If your not awake yet you will because 2010 mass awakening is revering to millions wakeing up at 4 am and taken to death camps.

3600 FEMA camps 107,200 FEMA rail cars , millions of coffins made by polyguard plastics.

And here is your proof, it's happening and western news is not covering it.

Audio:Nov 24 Dec2 Dec17 Dec30 twitter *************************
Live feed of underlying pandemic map data here
Commentary
Ukraine Fatalities Jump to 882 - D225A/N/G in Kyiv
Recombinomics Commentary 13:20
January 9, 2010

3,987,959 Influenza/ARI

233.029 Hospitalized

882 Dead

The above numbers represent the latest update from the Ukraine Ministry of health.* The fatalities in the past 3 days increased by 55, a slight decrease below the death per hour pace set last week.* The outbreaks continue to be focuses in central and eastern Ukraine.* Most areas in western Ukraine have fallen below the epidemic threshold.

However, the movement to the east paralleled the movement of receptor binding domain changes.* HA sequences released by Mill Hill at GISAID identified new complexities at position 225.* Samples from Kyiv and Chernihiv (see map) had mixed signals at positions 1 and 2 of codon 225, providing coding for D225G and D225N in the Chenihiv sequences and three changes (D225G, D225N, and D225A) in the Kyiv sequence.

The multiple changes at the same codon in a single patient are a signal of immunological escape, which may cause serious problems in subsequent waves.* The case fatality rate for recently sequenced isolates with D225G and/or D225N is well above 50%.* In Ukraine, it appears to be at 100%.* Although D225A is unique to Kyiv, the other two changes have been cited in fatal cases in Russia.

Although it remains unclear if the high death toll is linked to collection of samples from organs of dead or dying patients, or signals the transmission of a cluster of changes linked to codon 225, resulting in a more dangerous or fatal clinical course.

Collection of sequential samples from the severe cases Ukraine and Russia would be useful.* Although most of the changes have been in lung, samples from trachea. and throat samples have also yielded the change.

Media Links
Recombinomics Presentations

Recombinomics Publications

Recombinomics Paper at Nature Precedings






I
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:10 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I don't think there's a nice way to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway:

I think you are pushing an agenda of fear here and it's not doing anyone any favors.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #3
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

What I am doing is exosimg the truth , they shouldn't have murdered aall my realitives, they shouldn't have braggd about it they shouldn't have told me al that I know , if they would have left me and my family alone I would know nothing

Try debunking or discrediting this now, if you love your family Like I loved mine then take my information and put it up everywhere because it's all true all of it.

It's a secret society of aliens who can replace us and they already control mainstream news.

It's odvious or we would know about the quarter of a million dieing in the Ukraine right now.

If you have any value of your life and all that you love and your human then take my threads and expose them everywhere or quietly await your seat on gumderson steels railcars to take you to a deathcamp near you.

They shouldn't have killed all that I love they shouldn't have wiped out my bank accounts and they shouldn't have screwed me out of my life.

If your human spread this information all my threads put th up everywhere, because there is no way a quarter million lay dieing and not one magor news service is carrying it.

Everything I have written they bragged about openly and now they are doing it , 4 million have this virus I'm Ukraine in a few weeks if will be everywhere and if you took the swine flu vaccine you have been given a death sentance, yes I hope this scares you I hope this scares you into action and you realize before it's too late in order to preserve mankind you have o expose them or wait for some of your loved ones to get kidnapped and repalaced and then you then all ofyours will be screwed like they mercelously killed off all my realitives

what scares them the most is exposure.

It's us or them and they are well underway to getting rid of us.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I don't think there's a nice way to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway:

I think you are pushing an agenda of fear here and it's not doing anyone any favors.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
john-d
Avalon Senior Member
 
john-d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 49
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Ive been keeping an eye on the situation in the ukraine for about a month now . There is definately something not right about what is unfolding and its even more worrying that the mainstream media isnt covering it . I think the best thing to do though is not get caught up in the fear , but get informed on things that help and try to inform others . Ive stocked up on mms , vitamin d3 and c , garlic , boneset and colloidial silver and have been advising people to do the same ( although most people just roll their eyes at me) . Slightly frustrating

John
john-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
Olam
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 84
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

This lady has been on the case since the very begining. Lots of info there, including official medical reports from top Ukraine meds.
http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I sure would love to see this kind of garbage posted in unconfirmed news, or conspiracy research, or off topic, or start a new sub forum, "I'm so terrified my eyes are bleeding".
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

WELL DONE TIMETOTALTHEWORLD...I get really annoyed when someone posts REALITY and you get labeled a as A FEAR MERCHANT...reality is reality and we have to confront it ,i would like to add a bit more
we have
1.FLU VIRUS MUTATION TAKING PLACE IN UKRAINE
2.WATER ,FOOD MEDICINE POLLUTION..creating physical and mental illnesses SOFT KILL
3.HAARP..changes weather, can annhiliate any country and fries brains
4.Psedudo alien attack..PROGRAMME GENERATED LIFEFORMS LOOK LIKE ALIENS control and domination.over the EARTH.
5.aids and other illnesses
6.FINANCIAL /AND SOCIAL BREAKDOWN
7.MASS DISCLOSURE

Many people think by being or thinking positively everything will be Alright........happened in the second world war look what happened there to some people)....love compassion is all well and good when you look at REALITY.....first.

THE above is already happening and you cannot stop INSANITY...therefore all we can do is EDUCATE , ENLIGHTEN and give KNOWLEDGE TO PEOPLE TO WAKE THEM UP TO REALITY
Does not matter how positive we think,or loving we think...insanity ..neg people will still carry their agenda through...look at the weather now with a small burst in Norway...hit northern hemisphere
try and awaken people to realty before it is too late.
Therefore people who are AWAKE are keeping an eye on reality..
lol
dom



Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
NBC, FOX ,CNN not covering it ,how is that possible.
Answer it's an alien race replaceing us and they control the media.

The geneside of the human race has begun

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...raine_882.html

Last edited by Karen; 01-10-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Shortened long quote
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Suddenly they have stopped talking about the flu in Poland. I guess people stopped getting excited about that or...got the facts....nothing in the Polish news about Ukraine in regard to the health problems of its citizens. Maybe nothing extremely serious is happening there...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #9
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
WELL DONE TIMETOTALTHEWORLD...I get really annoyed when someone posts REALITY and you get labeled a as A FEAR MERCHANT...reality is reality and we have to confront it ,i would like to add a bit more
we have
1.FLU VIRUS MUTATION TAKING PLACE IN UKRAINE
2.WATER ,FOOD MEDICINE POLLUTION..creating physical and mental illnesses SOFT KILL
3.HAARP..changes weather, can annhiliate any country and fries brains
4.Psedudo alien attack..PROGRAMME GENERATED LIFEFORMS LOOK LIKE ALIENS control and domination.over the EARTH.
5.aids and other illnesses
6.FINANCIAL /AND SOCIAL BREAKDOWN
7.MASS DISCLOSURE

Many people which include people on this forum think by being or thinking positively everything will be Alright........happened in the second world war look what happened there to some people)....love compassion is all well and good when you look at REALITY.....first.

THE above is already happening and you cannot stop INSANITY...therefore all we can do is EDUCATE , ENLIGHTEN and give KNOWLEDGE TO PEOPLE TO WAKE THEM UP TO REALITY
Does not matter how positive we think,or loving we think...insanity ..neg people will still carry their agenda through...look at the weather now with a small burst in Norway...hit northern hemisphere
therefore become a mod and help me to try and awaken people to realty before it is too late.
Therefore people who are AWAKE are keeping an eye on reality..
lol
dom
most of us here know the situation with flu and by posting new threads each day does not change anything.

The problem I have with this individual is his language, a lot of plural instead of singular form, he can speak for himself, that his in trouble, not me.

Tell me how this topic changes anything, are you prepared better or just make people angry?! That's not the way to go, this way you fell into ptw trap, one has to outsmart them, but don't waste precious energy for cr.p like that.
What concerns me is that so many people here go for his provocatory posts.

If he wanted to help he would post something more relevant and positive.
I could compare his writings to deagle: fear, fear, we're scr.wed, nothing you can do, better die now.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

That is where you are wrong GIBONOS..we can do a lot now....people have stopped looking at REALITY ...and by thinking if we stay pos everything will turn out fine....when INSANITY IS IN CONTROL THEY WILL FINISH THEIR AGENDA...so what we have to do is enlighten , educate and give knowledge to people who have not got a clue what is going on.....the negs want 500,000 people left on the earth ...what will happen to the 93% of the rest of the worlds population?people like you and i and our families.....and do not forget the skeptics and religious groups


Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
most of us here know the situation with flu and by posting new threads each day does not change anything.

The problem I have with this individual is his language, a lot of plural instead of singular form, he can speak for himself, that his in trouble, not me.

Tell me how this topic changes anything, are you prepared better or just make people angry?! That's not the way to go, this way you fell into ptw trap, one has to outsmart them, but don't waste precious energy for cr.p like that.
What concerns me is that so many people here go for his provocatory posts.

If he wanted to help he would post something more relevant and positive.
I could compare his writings to deagle: fear, fear, we're scr.wed, nothing you can do, better die now.

gibonos
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #11
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
WELL DONE TIMETOTALTHEWORLD...I get really annoyed when someone posts REALITY and you get labeled a as A FEAR MERCHANT...reality is reality and we have to confront it ,i would like to add a bit more
we have
1.FLU VIRUS MUTATION TAKING PLACE IN UKRAINE
2.WATER ,FOOD MEDICINE POLLUTION..creating physical and mental illnesses SOFT KILL
3.HAARP..changes weather, can annhiliate any country and fries brains
4.Psedudo alien attack..PROGRAMME GENERATED LIFEFORMS LOOK LIKE ALIENS control and domination.over the EARTH.
5.aids and other illnesses
6.FINANCIAL /AND SOCIAL BREAKDOWN
7.MASS DISCLOSURE

Many people think by being or thinking positively everything will be Alright........happened in the second world war look what happened there to some people)....love compassion is all well and good when you look at REALITY.....first.

THE above is already happening and you cannot stop INSANITY...therefore all we can do is EDUCATE , ENLIGHTEN and give KNOWLEDGE TO PEOPLE TO WAKE THEM UP TO REALITY
Does not matter how positive we think,or loving we think...insanity ..neg people will still carry their agenda through...look at the weather now with a small burst in Norway...hit northern hemisphere
try and awaken people to realty before it is too late.
Therefore people who are AWAKE are keeping an eye on reality..
lol
dom
Perhaps it would help to find out what Reality actually is? I think it's pretty safe to say it's not something that can be posted on a forum.

People post their opinions, observations, conclusions, assumptions, speculations, fears, rumours, unfiltered disinfo, and you call it reality?

Tell me how you arrived at the "conclusion" that what was seen in Norway was connected to weather anomalies? What fried brains? What annihilated countries? Do you have evidence of a mutated flu in Ukraine? Is there even any evidence of an unusual number of deaths that are even flu related in the Ukraine?

Reality isn't what you've been TOLD it is.

lol
MP2
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #12
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

REALITY IS KNOWING THAT THE NEGS (INSANITY) who want to depopulate 93% of the worlds people suffer from EGO PRIDE VANITY , SELFISHNESS GREED , MALEVOLENCE ,HATE etc AND THEY WILL CARRY OUT THEIR agenda WITH SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS haarp...etc....haarp has the ability to change weather , create earthquakes ..many whistleblowers concur with these views, and it can also fry brains....Why have we got both project camelot and avalon? if everything is all sweetness and light, they are out there to educate....people have stopped looking at reality ...they have to confront reality headon and then EDUCATE , ENLIGHTEN ..use the knowledge to help people in darkness(ignorance)Look what happened to the poor Jewish people in the second world war......insanity conned them.
you cannot keep on saying be pos show love and everything will turn out fine......IT IS INSANITY ...disoredered reason we are combatting



Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Perhaps it would help to find out what Reality actually is? I think it's pretty safe to say it's not something that can be posted on a forum.

People post their opinions, observations, conclusions, assumptions, speculations, fears, rumours, unfiltered disinfo, and you call it reality?

Tell me how you arrived at the "conclusion" that what was seen in Norway was connected to weather anomalies? What fried brains? What annihilated countries? Do you have evidence of a mutated flu in Ukraine? Is there even any evidence of an unusual number of deaths that are even flu related in the Ukraine?

Reality isn't what you've been TOLD it is.

lol
MP2

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 01-10-2010 at 03:14 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #13
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
REALITY IS KNOWING THAT THE NEGS (INSANITY) who want to depopulate 93% of the worlds people suffer from EGO PRIDE VANITY , SELFISHNESS GREED , MALEVOLENCE ,HATE etc AND THEY WILL CARRY OUT THEIR agenda WITH SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS haarp...etc....haarp has the ability to change weather , create earthquakes etc...many whistleblowers concur this and it can also fry brains....Why have we got both project camelot and avalon if everything is all sweetness and light....people have stopped looking at reality ...they have to confront reality headon and then EDUCATE , ENLIGHTEN ..use the knowledge to help people in darkness(ignorance)Look what happened to the poor Jewish people in the second world war......insanity conned them
Well, thank you. You make my point so well, I don't need to say anymore. lol
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #14
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Well, thank you. You make my point so well, I don't need to say anymore. lol
And how many people have you enlightened about the reality?...people are falling into a false sense of security by saying , be pos etc...they are not looking at the reality.....
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #15
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
That is where you are wrong GIBONOS..we can do a lot now....people have stopped looking at REALITY ...and by thinking if we stay pos everything will turn out fine....when INSANITY IS IN CONTROL THEY WILL FINISH THEIR AGENDA...so what we have to do is enlighten , educate and give knowledge to people who have not got a clue what is going on.....the negs want 500,000 people left on the earth ...what will happen to the 93% of the rest of the worlds population?people like you and i and our families.....and do not forget the skeptics and religious groups
What I mean by positive is posting something that showns they are losing with populace, not positive thinking, which can't do anything unless it's positive feeling, but can not feel positive where you have fear all around you.
You can not enlighten someone who does not want it, it's their choice and you have to respect it. You can respond if asked, otherwise the result might be opposite.
Force will not work, same with forced vaccinations, but if people act on fear they do stupid things.
This message (about flu) was out long time ago and will be found by those who chose to look for it.
BY knowing you take away their power (ptw) and you don't need anything else, maybe couple bullets and a gun will be usefull when the time is right :-).

Me personnaly I don't care what happens to sheeple, I care for those who listen.
I don't waste my energy on thinking about, or convincing, other people, they have their own free will and can do whatever they want, should anything happen I'm not gonna cry over them.

Knowledge is good, fear is not.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Most of us here have known Timmy for some time and we just accept him him and his views here...and we have stopped analyzing....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #17
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

thanks
the more I confront the fear the more positive altruistic and loving I become because I know that Mankind will suffer , but at least I am telling people about the reality of that suffering..the trouble is you could have been a sheeple, would I give up on you..... no..
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
What I mean by positive is posting something that showns they are losing with populace, not positive thinking, which can't do anything unless it's positive feeling, but can not feel positive where you have fear all around you.
You can not enlighten someone who does not want it, it's their choice and you have to respect it. You can respond if asked, otherwise the result might be opposite.
Force will not work, same with forced vaccinations, but if people act on fear they do stupid things.
This message (about flu) was out long time ago and will be found by those who chose to look for it.
BY knowing you take away their power (ptw) and you don't need anything else, maybe couple bullets and a gun will be usefull when the time is right :-).

Me personnaly I don't care what happens to sheeple, I care for those who listen.
I don't waste my energy on thinking about, or convincing, other people, they have their own free will and can do whatever they want, should anything happen I'm not gonna cry over them.

Knowledge is good, fear is not.

gibonos
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #18
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
thanks
the more I confront the fear the more positive altruistic and loving I become because I know that Mankind will suffer , but at least I am telling people about the reality of that suffering..the trouble is you could have been a sheeple, would I give up on you..... no..
lol
thank you,
but you have to remember that sheeple chose to be sheeple, that's their karma,
so let it be,
I want to do as much as I can to save myself, if a helpful hand comes to rescue that's fine, but I don't expect a saviour. Some christians are waitng little over 2000 years :-), and guess what THEY have to do it themself, not external force. Like gatorade says
Quote:
is it in you?
YES IT IS

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:15 PM   #19
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I agree totally with what you say, it is in us..and we have to do it almost alone......how many books have you read? , how many forums videos have you seen to enlighten you?..... how many whistleblowees have you listened to?there are many out there who need their eyes opened and then they awaken....by showing them REALITY it could be the trigger these sheeple need
lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
thank you,
but you have to remember that sheeple chose to be sheeple, that's their karma,
so let it be,
I want to do as much as I can to save myself, if a helpful hand comes to rescue that's fine, but I don't expect a saviour. Some christians are waitng little over 2000 years :-), and guess what THEY have to do it themself, not external force. Like gatorade says YES IT IS

gibonos
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:26 PM   #20
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member
 
gibonos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 192
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

To be honest I didn't read a lot of books, don't listen to most of whistleblowers, cause their information can be valid only once. Once they go public, that's it! they no longer have the insight into secrets, unless it's disinfo (lindsey williams to name just one).

To make something clear I accept any information, don't rejct it.
The message has to go out and about, but the form has to be appropriate, no fear.
That's my only point, scaring the sh.t out of sheeple is not the way to open minds.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:34 PM   #21
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member
 
AscendingStarseed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 355
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Ok Totellthetruth, if only 882 have died out of well over 200,000 hospitalizations that isn't a terribly high number of deaths proportionately. I really think it's important to have faith that humanity has allies and that the forces of good will succeed, if that weren't true this mutated plague would've spread much further by now. It had the whole month of October to spread to the rest of the world before they shut the borders down in the Ukraine, I had expected this thing to spread much further by now...thankfully it hasn't appeared to.

Vaccine shipments disappeared and all kinds of things have happened to slow down the spread of the virus, so that they finally called off the swine flu fake pandemic.

So get proactive instead of choosing fear which lowers your vibration and immune system. Chose to "visualize" the virus losing strength and dying off in the population, also boost your immune system with the right supplements to fight of any pathogens you might encounter.

Just as there are bad aliens out there causing problems, there are also good aliens who are much more powerful, far greater in number and who also have the power of God on their side....hmmmm, who do you think will win? I personally have all the faith in the world that we are well represented in Heaven and that our side will win.

So chill-out and quit

Fear only breeds more fear...and spreading it is bad for your karma
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:56 PM   #22
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Fear behaves just like a real virus. It's catching.

There is nothing wrong with letting people know what's going on that they should be aware of. But to jump to unwarranted conclusions which aren't supported in any way, and even embellishing them to make them scarier is simply spreading fear just like a virus.

It's like handing someone an anti viral agent laced with virus. It doesn't make any sense.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #23
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member
 
DOMINIC 777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 274
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Not if you confront it ...confronting fear makes you stronger altruistic and compassionate....HAARP will do a great deal of damage when they turn it full on, FLU PANDEMIC is in a stage of being mutated,water ,food medicine is poisoned and polluted ..and Programme Generated LiFE FORMS MANMADE e.t's are real..in prepration for pseudo alien invasion to cause FEAR STATE SO PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT control and domination.....however if you know the invasion is a sham ...there will be no FEAR and how much strronger will we be.This is covert wisdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Fear behaves just like a real virus. It's catching.

There is nothing wrong with letting people know what's going on that they should be aware of. But to jump to unwarranted conclusions which aren't supported in any way, and even embellishing them to make them scarier is simply spreading fear just like a virus.

It's like handing someone an anti viral agent laced with virus. It doesn't make any sense.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #24
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Unhappy Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Let the debunking and discrediting begin. Yes they want you to turn the other cheek, they want you to do nothing, ignore it, hope that it will go away. They want you to pray and trust Jesus, they want you to say look it's the end times, it was fortold to us by our profits, our profits Daniel and ezekial except the book of enoch lists them as fallen angels.

Take my information and put it everywhere, they don't want you to know they are here, they don't want people to know the truth, disclosure scares these buggers, they are parasites sucking off of us, enjoying our misery which they are creating and covering up.

The reason 230,000+ people are now dieing In the Ukraine and your not reading about it in mainstream news is because they already control the media.

4,000,000 people infected it's only a few weeks before they're mass awakening, it's only a few weeks before everything starts to fall apart, the slaughter has begun and it's a con.

They don't want you to know the truth, go review all my threads look how they line up to discredit and debunk.

In my previous threads I have told how to tell th from us.

When they couldn't debunk they would critisize
my grammer and spelling. Most of what I'm writing is done on an iPod and hard to make corrections, and all of what I have written is the truth.

They are extremily manipulative, passive agressive and they always always give themselves away when they discredit and debunk, and I hope your seeing it now, because a year ago I said my story effects all of us and now with millions of people with the new strain of this labratory made mutant strain, the infrastructure in place, maybe now you will listen to your hearts ,and not be manipulated by these lieing conning manipulating decieving evil creatures, maybe now you will see it's real because I have seen them shapeshift more then once, I can always tell them from us, and I hate them more then you can possibly imagine.

This started to be a story about a conspiracy the CIA was doing using extra terrestrials and in the process I found out everything else.

And what I found out is that we are being kidnapped and replaced.
I found out they are setting up armageddon to get rid of us.
I found out a lot from them I found out the truth.

Take a look at say one person on this thread debunking then go to my other threads look for they're posts see how they debunk and discredit anywhere they can.

Then maybe you will get it, or look at that updated report from the Ukrainian ministry of health and I ask you once again, how is it possible not one western news service Is covering it.

Then maybe you will realize all that I told is the truth. And we the human race is being conned into non-existance.

Yes, take my story and all of this and put it up everywhere.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Perhaps it would help to find out what Reality actually is? I think it's pretty safe to say it's not something that can be posted on a forum.

People post their opinions, observations, conclusions, assumptions, speculations, fears, rumours, unfiltered disinfo, and you call it reality?

Tell me how you arrived at the "conclusion" that what was seen in Norway was connected to weather anomalies? What fried brains? What annihilated countries? Do you have evidence of a mutated flu in Ukraine? Is there even any evidence of an unusual number of deaths that are even flu related in the Ukraine?

Reality isn't what you've been TOLD it is.

lol
MP2
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #25
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Personally, I have seen enough evidence to support the idea that something out of the ordinary has been happening in the Ukraine for at least 3-4 months. The exact scale and nature is still open to debate.
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon