Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 01:52 AM   #1
being
Avalon Senior Member

Default Types of Spiritual Schools

http://www.gnosticteachings.org/the-...ritual-schools
being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Types of Spiritual Schools

Michael Tsarion has an online Mystery School:

http://www.taroscopes.com/home.html

I found it very informative.

Peace
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:56 AM   #3
being
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Types of Spiritual Schools

Yes it is good that we can find bits and pieces in various places that help us continue on learning and growing. If you follow the link provided and read the information however we can learn to decipher between the different types of schools.

The danger is that most schools present lots of theories without talking about the fundamentals of conciousness. That is they try to say 'what to think' instead of understanding 'how to think.' We need to understand the mechanics of thought inorder for us to enter into direct experience of deeper things. Such as the structure of the soul or universe.

Really this is the study of Kabbalah, the tree of life. The bible for instance is completely kabbalistic to the one who understands the symbolism. Unfortunately people read religious texts literally and fall into intellectual theories and dogmas. If one learns about how they think they can begin to pierce into intuitive knowledge that has been available since the beginning. The ego doesnt like this obviously because it leaves them out. It is saying i dont need all this silly intellectualism because i practice and know how to use my conciousness. Through learning how to use the conciousness we have the key to all doors.
being is offline   Reply With Quote