Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 11:37 PM   #101
Animos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

What will you do if this does not happen??

What if "they" are just playing with those who can't make a decision?
What if this is just a "set-up"..a "trap"...so you will loose your "faith" when this does not happen??

What do you all that believe in this know about psychologie??

p.s.

I hope it will, but I doubt...very much and still hope that I am wrong.
Animos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:40 PM   #102
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animos View Post

What if this is just a "set-up"..a "trap"...so you will loose your "faith" when this does not happen??

p.s.

nothing to add with that, i'm with ya on this one. people and dates, wrong combination
Old 09-28-2008, 11:41 PM   #103
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
The latest news from Blossom Goodchild from two days ago. How many of us are ready? Thoughts on this anyone?

http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/

doesn't this belong to the airy fairy thread?
Old 09-28-2008, 11:52 PM   #104
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

p.s.

Point taken Animos

If it doesn't happen..it'll just be another day. Though there is way too much information coming out regarding contact with Extraterrestrial life to be of insignificance. I have this feeling that eons ago, this was common for many to engage with others from star systems and dimensions beyond our own in the Atlantian era. Hence the point of this NWO of keeping us in a box of fear, of not knowing what we really are.

After studying conciousness and bits of psychology for many years, it seems to all be culminating....at some point... sooner than later.

A convergence.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 AM   #105
Ava

Taxmaster, I couldn't have said it any better. Thank you.
And I can't wait to hear the new excuses after Oct 14th.

I feel very uncomfortable in this forum. It does not fit to Project Camelot, although I must say, I do have the feeling that Bill and Kerry have changed. I miss the distance they used to have to their information.

Thatswhy I tried to leave this forum. But it is not possible to leave. Once you register, there is no way out, which also explains the amount of members. And this trap gives an even worse impression. Apart from the fact that I didn't get any reply when I asked how to leave and although I know Bill personally. I really don't know what to think about this, except that I am very disappointed.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:06 AM   #106
Erdrix

Quote:

p.s.

I think the more interesting question is what will people whom, are so against the idea of it happening and who are absolutely sure that there is no way it would happen, how will they react? It would shake their beliefs to the core.

I've been following the GFL threads on this site and on other sites for a few weeks and I really hope it does happen and they are indeed who they say they are, but if it doesn't happen its not going to affect me. I'll just keep trudging on like usual.

One other thing, I haven't given anyone I single dime so if these people are trying to make money they didn't get any from me. So, far I've seen one guy trying to capitalize on it and it was something ridiculous like charging twelve bucks for a phone call to hear a space meeting.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #107
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post
Taxmaster, I couldn't have said it any better. Thank you.
And I can't wait to hear the new excuses after Oct 14th.

I feel very uncomfortable in this forum. It does not fit to Project Camelot, although I must say, I do have the feeling that Bill and Kerry have changed. I miss the distance they used to have to their information.

Thatswhy I tried to leave this forum. But it is not possible to leave. Once you register, there is no way out, which also explains the amount of members. And this trap gives an even worse impression. Apart from the fact that I didn't get any reply when I asked how to leave and although I know Bill personally. I really don't know what to think about this, except that I am very disappointed.
If it does happen, i believe its propaganda relating to the movie the day the earth stood still.
This movie depicts all of the electronics going down because of electromagnetic ( Magnito) pulse. The human Alien name Klatu came with his ninjas. I'm sorry his robot with a message for humanity. Remember that electronics don't work in room 1408
I'm not sure if those huge mothership videos were the work of photoshop and the poster of the video said that the source was unknown. The Game is up and we are not taking any more disinfo.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:32 AM   #108
mangetsu330
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Oneness,

I just want to tell you that I am really looking forward to this event to come and that there are more and more Japanese people have started to talk about it on internet. I am sure the same thing is happening in other countries.

I know there still are a lot of people doubting about this coming event but let us send warm loving vibrations to them as the message from Fedelation of Light suggested in the recent's Blossom's message. And I know that some peope feel offended in this simple statement.

What I feel it is important to know is that there are no escapes. Which means, to be responsible to our own life on all levels...prersonal, social, global, emotional, and spiritual levels. I mean being responsible on all levels as much as you can as a humanbeing.. In other words, to take responsibilities.

Oneness, whatever others say or think about you does not matter as long as you take your own responsibilities. In other owrds, "Be ture to yourself."

I know that, deep within myself, I have been longing for this coming for long long time. This would be a big solution to this problematic world which has up-side-down values. The world systems are changing now. I think that's because our values are changing. We've had enough of up-side-values. This is enough! I say again, "THIS IS ENOUGH!" What's next? ...
If the basid values and therefore social systems change, whaow, I will face a totally new world.

However, I've also been asking myself just the opposit.
"What, if this is just another hoax?"...

Well, of course, I will be disappointed as a pyhsical and a third dimentional, being.

However, strangely, Oneness, I can tell you that, I feel ...
this loving feeling toward myself... more and more.... no matter what. This is the bottom line.

I think it's because of ...this having a pure intent. Indeed, it is pure.
It's like an innocent child praying for world peace even though not knowing the conditions of this outer messy world. I feel it is this pure innocent enegy to truly change the world. Oneness, you know that, right?
Jesus said "Be like a child". I think he meant that finding this child like pure energy within oneself.( I am not christian though.)

Your intent is same as mine. I can feel it. (That is why I am responding to you.)

I am really looking forwrd to finding rainbows in the sky. Oneness, you are not alone!!

(Sorry my English, I am not native as you know by now.)

mangetsu330

Last edited by mangetsu330; 09-29-2008 at 05:04 AM.
mangetsu330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:36 AM   #109
Tuza

After doing a lot of research and then going within I have changed my mind now, I believe this is for real and for one I will be jumping up and down if just to see my skeptical husband's face for a minute.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:40 AM   #110
Alexandra

Default Re: The October 14th Event

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:44 AM   #111
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

I was wondering, how exactly will they present themselves if this October 14th event really happens? Will they hover over cities or will they actually communicate with us somehow? If they hover over us and don't communicate then how will the people out there know that they are benevolent--it might backfire. The Illuminati might use this as a reason to unite the planet under its world government. In order to dispel the initial fear that they would cause they might have to do some incredible things to prove to us that they are benevolent. Wouldn't showing up for a few hours then leaving produce more fear and desperation among us? Is something better than nothing? Any thoughts?

Last edited by Arkan; 09-29-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #112
Erdrix

One thing that was said in one of the channelings was to judge them by their actions and we would then know who they are.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #113
Tuza

It is reported they will stay for three 24 hours periods - three days. If you go to Blossom's blog and then do some more research to do with other messages from other channels you will get the gist of it. I think they are turning up because they no full well what the illuminati are up to and what they want to do. In my book - Afternoon Tea with James the Alien - I wrote that James (the alien) said that 'we are only allowed to intervene if we are given permission from the spiritual hierarchy'. From my research I believe they have been given that now - quote from another source - mother earth is a living being and called out for help so it was not destroyed and the Creator gave the ETs permission then to intervene'. - Some of my research for you.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:53 AM   #114
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
I was wondering, how exactly will they present themselves if this October 14th event really happens? Will they hover over cities or will they actually communicate with us somehow? If they hover over us and don't communicate then how will the people out there know that they are benevolent--it might backfire. The Illuminati might use this as a reason to unite the planet under its world government. In order to dispel the initial fear that they would cause they might have to do some incredible things to prove to us that they are benevolent. Wouldn't showing up for a few hours then leaving produce more fear and desperation among us? Is something better than nothing? Any thoughts?
Read and educate yourself - http://www.cosmicawareness.com/

Click on the "First Alien Contact is Imminent" link and you'll get a word file with the channeled information from the ETs that are supposed to be showing up.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:01 AM   #115
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

I am thrilled this is happening in MY lifetime. 15 years ago, I read:

Nothing in This Book Is True, but It's Exactly How Things Are
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1883...pt#reader-link

Within a week, I took my kids, then 9 & 12, out for a spin in the convertible, with the top down, and matter of factly told them of the Alien presence, and told them Contact would happen in their lifetime, and they should mentally accept this and prepare. I told them it was a toss-up as to whether it would happen in my lifetime.

I called my daughter a couple weeks ago and asked her if she remembered that day, she did. I told her of the announcement, and asked her how she would feel if she looked outside to see a couple dozen alien ships in the sky. She replied she'd be scared. I told her that her job, since she has been told in advance, is to comfort those around her ON THAT DAY, to reassure them that the aliens come in LOVE, to help us clean up the planet, to aid in ridding our planet of oppressors, and to share clean renewable energy that will not pollute the planet.

Over the last couple weeks I have been sending her links, proof of the alien presence--telling her to save the links till the event--when she will want to have more information for herself and others.

I BELIEVE. I have always believed, and I cannot describe in words how excited I am.
If it does not happen, well, as another poster said: It will happen on another day.

In any event, I am MORE than ready. I'll be outside crying tears of pure Joy, and waving!

Last edited by Pithiny; 09-29-2008 at 03:26 AM.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:05 AM   #116
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all, I have been researching the message regarding October 14th Event to attempt to figure out where it will take place. I have come across some interesting information I think you will find very interesting. If you follow this link, there is a paragraph which concerns ancient times and the southern hemisphere in regards to Alabama. Read paragraphs 6, 9 and 10. Here is the link
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage582705/pg8
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:19 AM   #117
sharkmeldon
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: They are coming? 10-14-08 blogspot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness View Post
The latest news from Blossom Goodchild from two days ago. How many of us are ready? Thoughts on this anyone?

http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/
it's about bloody time, eh?
we finally get to come home!
the cries of mother earth's children have been heard!
yippie!

Last edited by sharkmeldon; 09-29-2008 at 03:26 AM.
sharkmeldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:20 AM   #118
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

here's part of the original message

"TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. "

it says "in the South of your hemisphere" not in the southern hemisphere well i guess this would depend on where you are while reading this message..or who this message was directed to.. kinda confusing. but either way somebody better have a camera ready.
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:34 AM   #119
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

I am surprised at the negativity displaced here on different threads.

Thank you mangetsu... Positive resonance is more of what's needed in Avalon.

..Ava.... if you didn't want to be here, you most likely wouldn't be posting. The reason for the fading of "distance" from information ..is because of "information convergence". It's getting to the point where I think alot of us know something big is about to happen. Kerry was witness to a ship herself not too long ago. ?????.... and not from some video, or picture, or web blog.

... to tell yo the truth... no one really KNOWS anything about how this contact will begin or end...or on what date.... whether it's the 14th or not... but my heart tells me something is definitely happening soon. The only thing I feel we should be listening to these days. Is that not what ascension is foretold to encompass in 4th density?

Arkan... if this event happens on this date or not, I would think that they are trying to make their presence known. At some point. I would hope our ET brothers and sisters...being a dimension ahead of us would have this figured out.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:49 AM   #120
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey Oneness, since my last message earlier today i visited the link that NeoEmc2 gave us to "Cosmicawareness", WOW, i tell you it turned on a light in my head.

A couple of years ago i had a reading from someone here in Australia, Queensland to be precise, and they told me lots of stuff about me and things that would happen in the next few years regarding me and talking to lots of people telling them about life etc. I wasn't sure what this was about until i read the article on "cosmic Awareness" and then it all made sense to me.

I am almost 100% positive this is what the reading was referring to. Lets hope it all goes ahead.

Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:58 AM   #121
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Have any of you ever dealt with a negative entity [et or extradimensional]?

Apparently, not many of you have.

Otherwise you would know that your type of love and light does not work in some instances.

Do you know why?

I will tell you.

Your concept of love and light are incomplete.

You are viewing this from a purely physical (3d and astral [4th dimension] ) viewpoint.

Love is not the love you feel for family friends, spouses.

It is a unity with all things, and I mean all things, created.

Light is a manifestation of all creation, not just something of your own energy that you impose on others, because you think they need it.

Positivity and negativity are relative to individual perception.

This is what you are as individuals and beings on this planet. It is called polarity.

The object here is to learn to balance and not to cut off half of the teeter / taughter because you are afraid that you will bring on that which you most fear.

When you see a ship, individually
or with an enormous group,
and you will, can you discern entities within the ship or scan?

If not, then I highly recommend that you stop playing worn out new age stuff and get moving inwardly.
Knowledge, from within only, is the key to balancing.

this is from one who is well experienced,
a lifetime's worth.

Your message, is worth reading two/three,
maybe even ten times...
until it really sinks in,
and, mining it, for its real value

A big question,
many need to ask themselves,
is this...
if something comes into meet you in 3D,
how ascended is it ???

What steps do you take,
to insure, you are NOT messing
with some nasty
astral being,
that enjoys having you for a snack !!!

There are beings from 5th dimensional astral planes,
that can put on lights/and, dazzle you,
when, in fact, they are dressed up,
like you would dress up, to go out on hallowe'en
and, they can pretend to be,
whoever, they want to,
and, unless, you can truly discern for yourself,
who is coming calling/or knocking,
who is really, at your door,
you will NOT be properly equiped
to discern "real" facts.

For those, who can turn deeply within,
as, you can do,
as, that is very clairly seen,
there is indeed,
a massive banquet table,
and, a huge meeting room, or rooms,
and, if you set it up properly,
you can command,and, demand,
almost at will,
who it is, that can enter that sacred space.

There's a lot to know, on this journey through life.

eXchanging with anyone, or anything,
is NOT some kind of joking matter,
or, something to be taken lightly,
with something from higher dimensions of this world,
or, something from other worlds,
or, even another 3D being,
all is, NOT always, as, it might appear to be

i also, have had a lot of eXchange,
and, it does NOT normally occur,
"hollywood" style...

there are also such thing,
as blue-beams, which, i believe,
have been discussed on other threads,
holograms / or holographic appearances,
of things you may think, or believe are there,
however, they are NOT in fact, really there,
just an imagine-that appears that they are there.

search simple things on you tube

blue ghosts / gas station

if you'd like to see some

they also can be created to look like
mother mary, jesus, and, even GOD
or, a space ship

it's quite a journey through life...

we all have this amazing equipment to trip through life with, and, turn it all into an amazing voyage...
and, yet, most, will choose to stay stuck in 3D

sometimes, i wonder why that is ???

brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:01 AM   #122
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
here's part of the original message

"TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. "

it says "in the South of your hemisphere" not in the southern hemisphere well i guess this would depend on where you are while reading this message..or who this message was directed to.. kinda confusing. but either way somebody better have a camera ready.
could someone post, the whole message ???

is there, an mp3 of it ???

so, we could hear the voice

thank you
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:01 AM   #123
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

As much as I enjoy reading this thread I'd like to remind you of the following:

Kerry and I (Bill) are in strong agreement about the following:

There's a 'funneling' function - a directional process - which leads from Camelot to Avalon.

People get their data from Camelot (if they don't have it already). Avalon is then what to do about it.

What is your plan? This is the type of discussion which is of benefit to everyone. Otherwise you're just using band space to vent. Personally I can relate all to well but don't want to waste what energy I do have on giving TPTB control over my emotions. I refuse to give into fear and to indulge in anger as I know that anger is the energy I need to faciitate the change I want to see in my life. Each of us has a choice how to use our energy. How do you plan to use yours?

Last edited by Carol; 09-29-2008 at 04:03 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 AM   #124
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:01 AM   #125
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

I got to thinking about the "alabama in the southern part of your hemisphere" part and came up with one idea..although it may be erroneous and ridiculous...
Alabama was in the SOUTH during the Civil War.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote