Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Alternative Science

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #11
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer View Post
Seeing the Kings Chamber as a massive resonating chamber sheds a whole new light on this mystery.

There's a new thread over in the Avalon side about the "Pyramid Code" and a video about how some scientist feel the pyramid was some sort of generator of "subtle energy", or telluric currents, the phenomenon that Tesla was working with when he was lighting bulbs on a stick poked into the ground. Note, how they came to these conclusions because of the nature of the type of limestone used to build the "core" of the pyramid, i.e. dolomite, with a high magnesium content. (conductive)

If the hypothesis of the "Pyramid Code" is accurate, i.e. that it is a massive subtle energy generator. And, if your hypothesis is also correct, that the pyramid was a hydraulic water pump. And further, it is felt the Kings Chamber is a resonance chamber. Than, my question is, to what frequency can the clapper in the ram-pump be tuned?

Is it possible to tune the cycles per second of the impacts to, say, the Schumann resonance? Can these mechanical impacts be "tuned" to resonate at a certain frequency? Is it possible the pyramid was designed to be some sort of giant "transmitter"?
?
I will be checking out the vids. Thank you.

Technically, the clapper isn't tuned. (The clapper makes an impact sound, but the compression wave is a separate and more powerful shock wave) (Just a FYI to be completely correct)

But the back pressure is tuned. By restricting the output and increasing the pressure at the "output" line (dead end shaft), the rate and frequency can be tuned quite significantly. The higher the pressure, the higher the rate and the higher the frequency. I don't think the rate is that critical, but I think they tuned the frequency (actually wave length) and the amplitude.

That's why they built the output line - for simple tuning.

I think there are several viable possibilities for the machine. Now that I'm actually writing to people that can converse I can share some possibilities.

1. Interstellar transmitter/beacon - simple solution that doesn't stretch the imagination much
2. Hyperdimensional transmitter (Joe Parr's work) Some sort of opening of worm hole or stargate This is what I "feel" it is. Since I don't know any sort of physics in this area, there's no way for me to suggest a proof.

Maybe each "true" pyramid was a location of a specific worm hole for different destinations. (There were about 300)

The sub chamber is just the motor for the machine.

I had read that there was some electrical differential between core masonry and the casing stones. Also, the sub chamber vortex will have a voltage differential between core and outer layers of rotation (very interesting when considering dissolved lime in the water and it's potentials)

Best,

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-18-2010 at 10:11 PM.
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote