Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #101
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member
 
lucrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Norway
Posts: 209
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I've spent some time now reading through the 4 pages on this thread, I've taken note of websites linked to, comments made and finally I spent some time looking into the report from the Ukrainian Ministry of Health.

From my search, it seems that most Ukrainian news agencies do not report severe cases of any epidemic flu or any other decease at this point.

The Ukrainian Ministry of Health DO confirm the numbers posted, but they do not reflect in any way the seriousness portraid here.

The links to www.recombinomics.com, sent me further to http://fluboard.rhizalabs.com/forum/...474&start=2760 which has an ongoing heated debate over the seriousness of these reports. However, as expected, Dr. Niman (the founder of Recombinomics) is the main spokesman for the severity of this case, which to me seems a little narrowminded and hard to read.

The naysayers or skeptics if you will, on the flutracker forum, makes valid points towards both the news agencies IN Ukraine not mentioning this AND every day blogs from everyday life also seems to not mention this supposed severe health issue as well.
Examples given was:

http://blog.kievukraine.info/
http://greetings-from-ukraine.blogspot.com/
http://fylliska.blogspot.com/
http://blogs.fco.gov.uk/roller/turnerenglish/

So what does all this mean?

I honestly don't know what it means, but it LOOKS to me that this is still a political game and a huge scaretactic.

I will not dismiss your claims or your reasons for writing them here on Avalon, timetotellthetruth, but I must at least to a certain degree aknowledge the assumed fact that no one else than Dr. Niman + followers and the figurative reports of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health sees the severity in this.

Perhaps it's everyone else being naive, or perhaps it is because it isn't that severe and it isn't that abnormal as one could think it is.

So to wrap it up from my part:
Allthough there might be something in your claims here, the general public consensus seems to be that it is not.

I'll certainly keep the information in the back of my head though, as I do with everything I hear, read or see
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #102
zaina
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: uk
Posts: 99
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Yes I am trying to look in to it as well ,emailed Jane bergermeister to see if anything coming in her end ,which she relied ,its hard to seperate fact from fiction ,at the mo but shes keeping an ear out ,so to speak
I think its a case off wait and see ,be prepared just in case ,
and thank you kevin for keeping us informed ,not really hearing it from anywhere else ,
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #103
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
MP2 please stop. If you don't agree with the content of this thread, start some of your own. The new community that this forum is seeking to establish, does not in my opinion, include such cruelty to others ....
I'm sorry if my posting upsets you, Karen, but the real cruelty is permitting this deliberate and unrestrained fear mongering go unchecked.

Saying there is a deadly illness in a part of the world which needs watching, is one thing, if you can back it up at all, but to then scream that it's somehow evidence that we're being replaced, and our souls used as spaceship batteries, and that some monstrous nightmare Jesus is coming to kick us back to the stone age is just plain

How does that connect? Again I'm sorry if pointing this out seems cruel. I don't mean it to be cruel to anyone. I'm just pointing out fact. There IS an elephant in the room.

Is there anything wrong with giving poor lil timmy his own place here where he can fear monger to his hearts content where it isn't all over the first page you see when you visit the forum? Several others with a willingness to post nonsense storms have been given their own threads to give the balanced users some space, more or less free of this sort of garbage.

The law of attraction is real and works. providing a free ticket to fear monger is not part of the solution, it's part of the problem.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #104
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

I've steen it, i've lived it And my life has been torn up because of it. It's my story it's what I learned and it's what's been arogently freely given to me. Sorry if it doesn't agree with your experience however it is mine ,guess what I might still have 1st amenent rights at least for a minute.

Ministry of health Ukraine has the numbers and quarter million in hospital beds with Drs. and nurses dropping along side with them from black lung virus the new version swine flu.

Believe what you want but by these numbers does give cause to worry.

And from what I've seen and experienced I know it's true.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
I'm sorry if my posting upsets you, Karen, but the real cruelty is permitting this deliberate and unrestrained fear mongering go unchecked.

Saying there is a deadly illness in a part of the world which needs watching, is one thing, if you can back it up at all, but to then scream that it's somehow evidence that we're being replaced, and our souls used as spaceship batteries, and that some monstrous nightmare Jesus is coming to kick us back to the stone age is just plain

How does that connect? Again I'm sorry if pointing this out seems cruel. I don't mean it to be cruel to anyone. I'm just pointing out fact. There IS an elephant in the room.

Is there anything wrong with giving poor lil timmy his own place here where he can fear monger to his hearts content where it isn't all over the first page you see when you visit the forum? Several others with a willingness to post nonsense storms have been given their own threads to give the balanced users some space, more or less free of this sort of garbage.

The law of attraction is real and works. providing a free ticket to fear monger is not part of the solution, it's part of the problem.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #105
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Timmy...start reporting about haiti now....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:03 PM   #106
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
I've steen it, i've lived it And my life has been torn up because of it. It's my story it's what I learned and it's what's been arogently freely given to me. Sorry if it doesn't agree with your experience however it is mine ,guess what I might still have 1st amenent rights at least for a minute.

Ministry of health Ukraine has the numbers and quarter million in hospital beds with Drs. and nurses dropping along side with them from black lung virus the new version swine flu.

Believe what you want but by these numbers does give cause to worry.

And from what I've seen and experienced I know it's true.
by the "it" you refer to 9 times here, I assume you are referring to your fantasy conspiracy? About people being replaced, and their souls turned into batteries, and JC coming to take care of business, because he's decided hate trumps love after all?

Yeah. whatever on that nonsense.

But when you say things like there are a quarter of a million people dropping, with Drs and nurses included, from Black lung virus which is really the new version of the swine flu, I say you are full of it, making it up, embellishing it to try to make it sound more fearsome, and have no evidence to support your propaganda.

You say "from what I've seen and experienced I know it's true." Really? I say that's a lie too.

Move your garbage to the conspiracy sub forum, and you'll never hear from me again. You can monger away with your fear, and not a word from me. promise.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:08 AM   #107
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Smile Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

if it werent true YOU WOULDNT CARE BUT YOU DO..........WHY BECAUSE YOU KNOW ITS TRUE ,,,,you get defensive and in your infancy you do all you can to shut me up and it just doesnt work because every time you want evidence I produce it.......what scares you is that someone important may get these,see these read all my threads put it all together like i have and then your finished.............because if it werent true, you would simply ignore me,,,but you cant so you constantly show your true colors...........
theyre not human they are fricking monsters and when they start looking closer at peoples DNA and find out many are here with triple helix DNA then the jig will be up

I WILL NEVER STOP EVER guess what NO PLANET look at the numbers yourself

and im not the only one out there who sees it or knows it am I.....

so debunk away and i will keep telling the truth......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW0CY...=youtube_gdata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGtjllq-SHg


DO THESE NUMBERS AND STATS LOOK LIKE IM MAKING IT UP

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...raine_940.html

i will keep exposing it and i will never stop

they distroyed my life over this crpp and for that i will never ever ever stop telling the truth

too bad ...............

best news i know they are about to get a payback they werent expecting........i know it because they fear him and i know they screwed him during Genesis............and he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

so sit there and wonder when the great day for this generation will be WHEN IT WILL ALL BE ERASED AND THEY DONT GET TO COME BACK is that day today tomorrow soon i know it......




Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
by the "it" you refer to 9 times here, I assume you are referring to your fantasy conspiracy? About people being replaced, and their souls turned into batteries, and JC coming to take care of business, because he's decided hate trumps love after all?

Yeah. whatever on that nonsense.

But when you say things like there are a quarter of a million people dropping, with Drs and nurses included, from Black lung virus which is really the new version of the swine flu, I say you are full of it, making it up, embellishing it to try to make it sound more fearsome, and have no evidence to support your propaganda.

You say "from what I've seen and experienced I know it's true." Really? I say that's a lie too.

Move your garbage to the conspiracy sub forum, and you'll never hear from me again. You can monger away with your fear, and not a word from me. promise.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 01-17-2010 at 12:29 AM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:10 AM   #108
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Unhappy Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

They are now bringing the mutated version of the Swine Flu to the US
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9LSvF8gaq8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
by the "it" you refer to 9 times here, I assume you are referring to your fantasy conspiracy? About people being replaced, and their souls turned into batteries, and JC coming to take care of business, because he's decided hate trumps love after all?

Yeah. whatever on that nonsense.

But when you say things like there are a quarter of a million people dropping, with Drs and nurses included, from Black lung virus which is really the new version of the swine flu, I say you are full of it, making it up, embellishing it to try to make it sound more fearsome, and have no evidence to support your propaganda.

You say "from what I've seen and experienced I know it's true." Really? I say that's a lie too.

Move your garbage to the conspiracy sub forum, and you'll never hear from me again. You can monger away with your fear, and not a word from me. promise.

Last edited by Karen; 01-21-2010 at 08:43 AM. Reason: fix url
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:34 AM   #109
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 322
Default Re: 233,000 hospitalized 900 dead 50 die last 3 days in Ukraine

update

first 1000 dead in Ukraine
http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01...aine_1005.html
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon