Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-26-2008, 06:23 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default C77 and Mods in the ChatBox 11/21/08

Sometimes, as mods, we have a wonderful opportunity to share information with each other in the ModChatBox about what we know or what we are learning. Some of these conversations are not only educational but also quite inspirational. To help put this into context this particular exchange was between C77 and some of our other mods following some energetic dialog behind the scenes.

C77 and Mods in the ChatBox 11/21/08

C77: I will say this, and I have been on the sidelines watching all of this maintaining my patience. Love is the strongest energy in the Universe and will conquer ALL darkness and negative energy.

It is our time to graduate as a planetary body of students.

What we are experiencing are the birth pains of this transition.

Whatever dark forces that have infiltrated this forum have no power over ANY of us and it is important to FOCUS on the big picture.

it is one thing to preach unconditional love, but it is another to put that into practice. Put your egos aside. In the end, "Don't sweat the small stuff, 'cause it's all small stuff."

We should feel lucky we have found each other and have a medium to communicate and explore each other’s views and lives

We are a small community indeed but as Greer told me and I believe him in saying this, the awakening of mankind will begin in small clusters of people and blossom and explode from those locations and radiant zones. Every single person who was asleep who by chance has found us here and elsewhere, and is now awake, is an accomplishment.

All of you who have been involved in this transition in any way shape or form has a calling. It is your gift of freewill that determines what you do with it. I choose to completely ignore the negative and cut its head off at any chance I get no matter how minuscule. I would suggest reading my commentary on Universal mind in the mod area section to bring a center back into our group.

Baggywrinkle: The light protecting the radiant zone, might be a flashlight, backed by a baton.

C77: The end we are truly one family no matter what the race or species with the common denominator or being alive and having "consciousness" for we are ALL just windows leading back to the Creator source who have been detached but born with the birthright to reattach at will and this is what is being kept from us and has been kept from us for centuries.

Jenny: …and we have to start with what is at hand here and now...

C77: THE MEDITATION IS THE KEY

Jenny: it starts with genuine interest in who we are here and now.. appreciating.

C77: So take the step and sit in quiet meditation and your inner voice will lead you ALL down the right path.

Miki: thank u C77.

C 77: If you go against your inner voice or gut feeling is when EVERYTHING turns out f**** up. So just relax, take a deep breath and realize we are all family here. This is not a job. Birds of a feather flock together. Broke and negative people like to hang around broke and negative people.

John aka#404: C77, thanks man. Words like that need to be in a thread in our area so we can all remind ourselves with it.

Jenny: …and how do you make that work in the given situation? Jimmy?

C77: my goal is to lead by example. Jenny, all of you need to start meditating and start your search and goal of connecting with the source called Universal mind, it will NEVER EVER lead you astray.

Jenny: C77 that is good advice..remember me telling people, mods, in the ChatBox to relax and breath..?

C77: The human mind cannot be trusted. It is a balance of mind, body and spirit.

Jenny: and act from your core being?

C77: …and when you get those 3 things working together there is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING that can stop you for WHATEVER THE HUMAN MIND CAN CONCIEVE, IT CAN ACHIEVE.

… and this is what is transpiring here at Avalon - and a message to Kerry if you are reading. I know your financial situation but broke thoughts will keep you broke. Always remember this… money comes. Your Karma alone and what you and Bill have created here, is not being ignored. Both of you will be fine as well as the rest of us. I just wish I could tangibly share with you what I have experienced.

Jack: We bring into reality that which we focus on.

C77: …and give you an equal share of the feelings and emotions.

Jack: That is why poor people more often then not stay poor.

C77: Mix prayer with emotion, backed by meditation with pure intent and your desires have a tendency to manifest in the physical form sometimes instantly. Don't worry you guys. Be thankful for what u have and what we have here.

I was isolated on PURPOSE for almost a year and a half for what happened to me and continues to this day.

Jack: A gift, in hindsight.

C77: …and this has been the ONLY outlet to share my experiences of which I am infinitely grateful. There are gonna be bumps in the road but as was told me I tell you now - WHEN YOU ARE MAKING WAVES IN THE ESTABLISHMENT, THIS INDICATES YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. So keep the faith and MEDITATE!

Learn to control your mind, your thoughts, your choices, and take back your Birthright.

Jack: Since continuing to make a point of meditating constantly, I’ve had this high frequency noise (mostly in my left ear) non-stop.

C77: All living souls on this planet existing in this timeframe are going to experience something that ET's throughout the entire Universe are envious of and are clamoring to obtain a vessel to participate and experience.

What the Earth is going through is truly a rare event.

Jack: How do you know this stuff? .. I’m assuming your in your mid- forties.

C77: Change your thoughts 'cause thoughts are things and what you project in your mind has a tendency to manifest into the physical form and this is what I believe we have been going through here as of late. Our planet is being kept in a negative polarization on PURPOSE. The change has to start somewhere. It’s not gonna just appear on its own overnight and that change starts with people like us and others throughout the world who are going through the same awakening. Everything we know of including the educational, political, religious, financial, archeology and the way the earth is being run has been ALL LIES and is about to change.

The mind is a very difficult thing to overcome but it is the first you need to conquer. I have faith in all of you. If I didn’t I would not be here. Winners never quit and quitters never win. As a collective this place is making and will continue to make a difference and we are still in the INFANCY.

Karen: I think if the mods would take a few examples where they got exasperated and apologize, that would really help. Like C77 is saying here, it is getting into a higher vibration.

C77: The mods need to encourage and support each other. Pick up the dam phone and make a phone call if needed. I spoke to Carol the other night for 3 hours on the phone and Carol I must say you are truly a shining light amongst this darkness we are living in. It’s amazing how much better you will feel if you talk to someone.

If your body is feeling heavy you are vibrating at a lower rate. If you begin to feel physically light in weight it is a signal your resonance is raising and this good. Very, very few understand what this means here...read this: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7732

Jack: It’s not always easy to surpass our emotions… but its definitely something that is achievable with a bit of dedication. Well not surpass them, that’s not what I means.. but to substitute anger for understanding, hate for love, etc. Each one of us, in coming here to moderate are opening ourselves up to amazing opportunities for growth.

C77: Concerning coherent thought sequencing

Karen: But I found here, even posting in the most gentle language I could come up with, people still attack you.

C77: Do any of you realize that once you reach this state you have access to infinite intelligence and that ULTIMATELY, nothing really matters. Earth is nothing but a school. It’s not a ZOO as bob dean indicates.

Jack: Maybe there is something here of a lesson for you Karen.. to be not so bothered when people do get angry with you. Anytime there is something that annoys you, it’s an opportunity for growth.

C77: Do any of you understand and believe that you can traverse ALL limited variables beyond the scope of MIND and reconnect to the source of all creation?

Karen: The first three lines of the infraction message are like a slap in the face, have you seen it? I know what you are saying C77.

C77: It’s right in front of all humanity, yet they do not see it, hence everyone is asleep.

Jack: Some of us here jimmy, are not asleep. So don’t despair.

C77: Yes indeed. That’s why I am here and I believe that is why I was allowed to experience what I have, and all of you can experience the same. If you have a human body, and are alive and conscious regardless if you are a millionaire or a homeless person, you can experience this... there is NO discrimination.

Jack: ahh.. so this information came through contact, I’ve established that now. I thought it strange for a person of your age to have such understanding of this kind of knowledge.

C77: The spark of creation is within every living soul on this planet. Plant, animal, human, ALL forms of creation - molecular matter have intelligence, so take back your birthright and start to meditatem put out the invitation as I have outlines and you will get a response...I promise you these beings who are operating in the higher consciousness will help you. This is what they are looking for and why they have begun a citizens’ diplomatic effort 'cause TPTB will NOT come out with information for it is a direct threat to their power and control.

In the end they have NO power over any of us. It is our choice. What B&K have done has taken extreme amounts of courage and fortitude, and one of the necessities to success is persistence, and I HIGHLY and STRONGLY doubt they are ready to quit.

Jack: Some people have come here to experience what it is like to be manipulated. If there were no manipulation they would be somewhere that there was. If earth was a glorious sanctuary for all that is good.. many would not be here.. there is not 'saving the earth' we are not here for that. When the earth wishes to be saved, she will save herself, and take us with her, or cast us off. That is her calling, her own wishes. What I’m trying to say is that all the pain and suffering anyone may be feeling right now.. is exactly what they choose to feel .. there are no victims.

C77: Yes. The problem is with this entire thing is we have obtained the technology in order to be interstellar BEFORE obtaining a " spiritual degree" as I call it - hence why we are under quarantine.

Jack: Learning to run before we can crawl..

C77: Yes Jack exactly.

Jack: Someone’s going to scrape their knee.

C77: All of you are extremely special and I’m glad to have the opportunity to be a part of this.

Jack: Everything is exactly as it should be. There are those who are not 'ready' to move on to the next step. This is okay, everyone gets their chance eventually.

C77: The majority of the negative people you guys are fighting with here on the forum...you have to remember THIS IS WHY I AM HERE AT AVALON.

Jack: Why do people think they made LSD illigal? it wasnt because it was 'dangerous' to the consumer.. no no, it was VERY dangerous to the TPB.

C77: Exactly Jack.

Jack: And Timothey Leary, a man before his time was ridiculed and metaphorically nailed to a stake whilst the 60's love children just stood by and didn’t offer him an ounce of support.

C77: This is why TBTB have constructed and built technology that mirrors the operation of the pineal gland.

Jack: "Looking glass" technologies.

C77: Exactly, and in my opinion this violates Universal law.

Jack: It’s ridiculous that people imagine they can use this highly advanced technology without first advancing themselves spiritually.

C77: Exactly, and the time has come to put an end to all of this.

[NOTE: SOME OF THE TRANSCRIPT GOT A BIT MIXED UP DUE WINDOW BOUNCING. WILL FINISH SORTING IT OUT LATER UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TASK ON. - CAROL]

C77: I would strongly suggest that each of you try to start a regular meditation routine daily, even if for just a half hour a day. I prefer in the mornings with the sunrise.

Jack: Okay C77, well start the change by answering my question please? Define meditation.

C77: The first step in understanding how this meditation functions is to grasp the concept that the human mind, (the conscious awake mind).. is always, the single mind of the cosmos. We divide it into ourselves.. separate it but we can also liberate it and reconnect it. In reality, the nature of mind is that it is a SINGULARITY.

There is but ONE conscious mind in the cosmos shining through all beings. Within all things, there is a singularity that is non-local.
Because of this, you can go into a state of meditation, to experience the deeper and more quiet aspects of the mind, to where you can then transcend all relative sense of time & space matter. You are left with the essence of being awake. Some have called this Samahdi or Nirvana, all of us have had fleeting experiences with this though you may have not known it.

Meditation is a practice where you learn how to do this on a regular basis. Once you go into this state, you can then use your "will" to intend to see remote places...this is recognizing that the consciousness whereby you are awake right now...is OMNI PRESENT. Connecting the chakras and focusing at the crown is very important and when this is done correctly the results can be instantaneous.

Literally, every point in space, and time can be accessed by the awake mind and its aspect within itself. This is why remotely within your own consciousness you can see a remote place, time, or both.. because no point in space and time, no matter how distant, is any distance within “pure conciousness”.. it's all there - the awake mind, which is conscious, is always OMNI PRESENT.

The key is understanding the nature of the conscious mind.. which
is an omni present, non-localized field that is present everywhere.

Jack: It’s the experience of simply 'being' without doing, the very essence of what we are

C77: Every point in space and time is connected to every other point in space and time non-locally and instantaneously through conscious intelligence. If you get this then you understand how it is possible to see remote places.

Jack: You can see those places because those places are a part of you.

C77: Yes Jack, it's all within each and every one of you. That’s why it is soooo important to start with the victory over the mind so you can decipher the true reception and not a reception from the ego; the mind does NOT like to be told what to do. It is a stubborn little child and we are all creatures of habit.

Jack: It’s not within us, .. it’s us. When you say within us its an equal misconception as saying its outside us.. it forms a sort of separation in the mind. Well its confusing, to say its within us is difficult to comprehend with the mind.. but to say it is an extension of ourselves.. now that makes much more sense.

C77: The human body was constructed with a "key" to open the door back to the source and that key is the pineal gland. If you can stimulate the pineal gland to a higher rate of vibration (the strongest stimulant being the emotion of love) this can open doors for you that cannot be described in words.

Jack: That’s a tough one. All of the calcium in the water we drink tends to shut that off. Just take a look at any head x-rays of middle aged to old aged persons. And that’s very clever, even bottled water has this subtle little addition.

C77: This was all a part of the plan Jack for control of the masses, now they wouldn’t want a mass population of enlightened awake people running around on the globe would they?

Jack: Of course not, how do you contain such infinitely powerful beings once they gain knowledge of who they are, they are impossible to manipulate.

Jack: And that knowledge can be accessed quite easily through the Akashic records if one has the ability to use their pineal gland effectively.

C77: Exactly Jack. THIS IS WHY I AM HERE AT AVALON.

Jack: Why do people think they made LSD illegal? It wasn’t because it was 'dangerous' to the consumer.. no no, it was VERY dangerous to the TPB.

Jack: And Timothy Leary, a man before his time was ridiculed and metaphroically nailed to a stake whilst the 60's love children just stood by and didn’t offer him an ounce of support.

C77: This is why TBTB have constructed and built technology that mirrors the operation of the pineal gland.

Jack: "Looking glass" technologies.

C77: Exactly

C77: …and in my opinion this violates Universal Law.

Jack: It’s ridiculous that people imagine they can use this highly advanced technology without first advancing themselves spiritually.

C77: Exactly, and the time has come to put an end to all of this

Jack: It”s like giving an infant an atomic weapon, it blows my mind.

C77: But there are sooo many variables and sooo many different agenda all vying for control and power.

Jack: …and thats not just limited to the physical realm C77.

C77: ET as well as TPTB

Jack: But.. it will be futile. The earth is a living conscious organism just like us, and we are her blood cells, some of us cancerous and some of us white. Just like we can rid ourselves of infections she will do the same

C77: The Earth is a living conscious Being, yes.

C77: I don t want to clutter the ChatBox, but I just wanted to demonstrate that all this negativity being spread is small stuff in terms of the big picture in order to lighten the load off of all of you.

Jack: Well, if you like you can express your views here. It’s not clogging it’s awesome. It’s clearing the energies

C77: Coming here should be enjoyable not burdensome.

Miki: You’re a blessing C77.

Jack: I definitely agree Miki, its more valuable then some of the conversations that have been going on here of late.

C77: Right back at you… all of you.

Miki: You’re very appreciated, with your counsel and thoughts.

C77: I can feel you what you guys are going through on this end.

C77: The essence of what B&K are attempting to do is being lost amognst all this bulls***. This is why I harp so much on reading this book. "The Path of The Masters" by Dr. Julian Johnson.

LINK

http://www.amazon.com/Path-Masters-S.../dp/1199613274

Carol: I've read that book many years ago and love it. Thanks for the link.

C77: Carol.....you are the best

Steve_G Yes, thanks C77. I'll leave a note for Santa.

Jack: Does anyone mind if C77 expands on his views of what we are to encounter in the future (on a soul level)? If you don’t mind yourself C77..

C77: I’m ok with that.

Jack: I'm highly of the opinion that we are to undergo a 'harvest' so to speak, in the not so distant future.

C77: I will share this you.

Jack: What are your views on this C77?

C77: Quoting from The Path of the Master all I can do is relate to how this Path began and came to where it is now for me as an individual. I have my personal beliefs about the so called "harvest" but as the law of Karma applies to each and every one of us it also applies to all of humanity as a whole which is a dangerous thing and why I believe the planet is being kept in a negative polarization on purpose, without the populations even knowing through NEGATIVE programming. It’s a massive machine we are fighting against.

Jack: Yes, from cradle to grave, through religious, political, and media establishments.

C77: Exactly. All aspects of our lives are under some sort of negative control, but the one that is the most dangerous is the one that keeps peoples thoughts in a negative projection mode almost begging for a catastrophe on a mass scale.

Jack: It has become an addiction for many.

C77: All the while its being done inadvertently without them even knowing. What we have, in essence is a massive pyramid scheme
where a few hundred individuals (who aren't the nicest folks in town) are controlling 99% of the population. 50 % of the population in the US are over 50 yrs of age and it's much more difficult to get them to change their programming whereby the younger generation is more open to what the truth is. Personally, if you want my opinion, I do believe we are headed towards an event which will be unlike any other, a pole shift.

Jack: C77.. it may not seem like it. But these negatively orientated people who have enslaved humanity are doing us a great favor, and knowingly to their detriment.

C77: …and with the scientific data provided by historical records as well as today’s data, I feel the trigger event could be the re entry of a massive solar body re-entering our solar system.

Jack: A pole shift. lol

C77: Hence, Nibiru.

Jack: Thus the Avenbury Manner crop circle. Have you seen it?

C77: I am fully convinced that we do indeed live in a binary star system AND HAVE BEEN rv'ING THIS SUBJECT AS OF LATE.

Jack: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...anor2008a.html

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...anor2008b.html

C77: Yes, I have seen this. To ignore the scientific data being put forth is ignorant. Alone, the fact that the seed vault built and created in Norway funded by Bill Gates is enough for me.

Jack: Ignorance is bliss. Exactly! What would Bill Gates want with investing a LOT of his money into a "doomsday" vault.

C77: The elites know this is coming and hope to remain in control after the passage.

Jack: Along with a few more questionable characters.

Karen: Miki would like to see a poo shift!

C77: Lol. But as I have stated there are many factors at play.

Jack: Much needed humor..

Miki: Did someone say poo?

C77: Several ET agendas amongst several groups, two of which do not have humanities best interested in mind and may be aligned with factions within the Pentagon, the Vatican likewise. Several ruling families here on Earth all vying for control and an incoming solar body projected to be here somewhere in the 2012 timeline.
It happened in the past. The Horizon Project sheds ALOT of great info on the return of Nibiru.

Jack: Not to mention the vast amounts of tax payers money going into the building of underground bases, many of which are capable of comfortably housing a large group of people in an underground city for up to five years without any external help.

C77: Yes. My gut feeling is telling me this will come to pass.

Jack: For anyone reviewing this chat, Horizon Project video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...09650060040722

C77: Although I am an optimist.

Karen: Well I'm not getting a Fastputer back today. 5:30 and no call. POO! Now it’ll be Monday.

Jack: Yes C77.. I feel that too. To this day, my intuition has not once failed me.

C77: My experience with ET's was enough for me and didn’t need other reasons to prepare as Greer said to me, it could get a lot worse before it gets better.

Jack: The importance of spiritual preparation vastly surpasses the importance of physical preparation ie stocking up on supplies etc

C77: But I feel comfortable knowing that regardless of what the outcome is, I am comfortable with what I have experienced which has helped me to understand the reality of what we live amongst. Exactly. The entire world is made up of only two things, energy and matter. In physics we learn that neither matter nor energy can be created or destroyed; both can be transformed but not destroyed. Life is energy. If neither energy, or matter can be destroyed, then life cannot be destroyed. Life, like other forms of energy may be passes through various processes of transition or change.
Jack: That almost goes without saying, we are infinite beings, and for anyone in doubt to this all the need to do is research near death experiences.

C77: But it cannot be destroyed and Death is a mere transition so why fear death?

Jack: Exactly. This is why i say it is so important to prepare spiritually, once this has been achieved no matter what happens you will be ready.

C77: The common causes of the fear of death are ill health, poverty, lack of appropriate occupation, disappointment over love, insanity and religious fanaticism. This is why destructive thinking is soooo bad. It’s going to be an interesting ride though/

Jack: All of those things you mentioned are deconstructive in nature, and by their very essence most often then not lead to disease which sometimes leads to death.

C77: The ET presence alone if not disclosed in the proper manner could be enough to put the masses over the tipping point. We have people losing 401ks, their jobs, etc and their minds are in survival mode. To throw that topic onto the fire could just be too much to handle.

Jack: I’ve a feeling this is what their aiming for - how many positive films have we seen portraying alien contact?

C77: My nervous system went into shut down after coming face-to-face with an ET, I know.

Jack: None!

C77: You’re probably are correct. If TBTB are like a corners lion, there’s no telling what they may do. Either way they are NOT going down without a fight. They have to much invested and too far along the timeline of the plan.

Jack: "Independance Day" - Negative . "Mars attacks" – Negative. Two of the most famous 'alien encounter' movies.
I gotta go get some sleep, early start in the morning. G'nite folks, and C77 it was enlightening talking to you.

C77: Likewise, rest everyone and remember the meditation is the key.

Jack: Nite C77, be well.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: C77 and Mods in the ChatBox 11/21/08

Very interesting...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote