Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

View Poll Results: Do you feel all aspects of your life are taking off at an incredible speed?
Absolutely, from the simple moments to the big, it seems like everything is just picking up speed 79 75.96%
Nah, besides the economy and politics, my days for the most part seem to be pretty much the same 25 24.04%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #26
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Acceleration

[quote=Reunite;78316]Actually the earth's rotation speed is slowing down
http://novan.com/earth.htm

Hi there Reunite,
Looked at this link and it is a well writen article .
However it assumes that earth has a constant mass,which after watching the expanding earth therory I would have to doubt.
The time he says we are out by is tiny - a definate discrepency but is it enough?
Enough to stop the planet rotating?
If earth is growing then would not the circumference become larger therefore take longer to complete a rotation?

Gregor if the mass/size of earth is increasing how would this effect the frequency and or time?
Top stuff on the harmonics by the way.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #27
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=shaundelear;78782]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reunite View Post
Actually the earth's rotation speed is slowing down

Hi there Reunite,
However it assumes that earth has a constant mass,which after watching the expanding earth therory I would have to doubt.
The time he says we are out by is tiny - a definate discrepency but is it enough?
If earth is growing then would not the circumference become larger therefore take longer to complete a rotation?

Gregor if the mass/size of earth is increasing how would this effect the frequency and or time?
I'm gonna have to look into all the stuff. I have a ton of reading to do, as people keeping throwing links my way, and the info seems to be all very related.

But yeah, I know the Earth is expanding, and the frequency is based on the speed of light and our diameter, so in essence it should be increasing. However, the increase in diameter is very miniscule, about 20 cm a year which is nothing that would affect the frequency. That is why i was questioning the speed at which we are moving, however, light should still remain constant. I've been really thinking about this one myself.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:36 PM   #28
Mystic Pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

You have to take it all in stride Gregor. Knowledge may come in bits and pieces – sometimes irrelevant and most of the time mind-boggling.

My “awakening” actually came about 12 years ago. Synchronicities that seem to be popping up. Visions and dreams of numbers that at first didn’t make sense (I never dreamt about numbers before so I knew this was something really different) but eventually, made sense after doing tremendous research, mostly on the internet. What would I have done without the others who took the risk of ridicule and posted those information that led to our enlightening these days – and your awakening?

I believe that aside from the acceleration that everyone is feeling and talking about, we should start ACCELERATING the finding and congregating of the various light seeds in the world so we can better prepare ourselves for the coming eventuality.
Mystic Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:30 PM   #29
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=shaundelear;78782]
Quote:
Actually the earth's rotation speed is slowing down

Hi there Reunite,

Don't believe a word I say or anyone else for that matter. Do your own homework and find out what resonnates with you. Then your inner voice will provide the anwers you ask. I can only point people in an alternative direction.

Peace and Respect
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #30
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Pilgrim View Post
You have to take it all in stride Gregor. Knowledge may come in bits and pieces – sometimes irrelevant and most of the time mind-boggling.

My “awakening” actually came about 12 years ago. Synchronicities that seem to be popping up. Visions and dreams of numbers that at first didn’t make sense (I never dreamt about numbers before so I knew this was something really different) but eventually, made sense after doing tremendous research, mostly on the internet. What would I have done without the others who took the risk of ridicule and posted those information that led to our enlightening these days – and your awakening?

I believe that aside from the acceleration that everyone is feeling and talking about, we should start ACCELERATING the finding and congregating of the various light seeds in the world so we can better prepare ourselves for the coming eventuality.
I understand you, but this is aside from my own personal 'awakening' which started a couple years ago. However, in terms of 'things' happening in the world, it is an overwhelming for me on all levels, and I am doing my best to take it into pieces and bits. My direct reference was in which the fifth night started accelerating things as I feel to a dramatic effect. To be specific, as soon as Avalon came online, it seems like someone lit the time fuse right there and then. Everyday, as in today alone, I am getting into long and in depths philosophical discussions, NOT arguments, with everyone. The days of talking about how drunk I got last night or did you see this music video seems to be a thing of the past with most [not all] students I engage with (older adults too). This is a global phenomenon, not localized.

As we get closer to the galactic center, and as the sun builds in energy, so does the torsion fields in which we are exposed to with thus increases the spin of the atoms which 'supposedly' (as I am not not implying this is our fundamental particle of existence) make us all up. Even though this isn't linear speed, but rotational, it means we are also approaching closer to the speed of light so time itself is speeding up (What I came to realize meditating last night hehe).
Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 PM   #31
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: The Acceleration

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
It's that "Quickening" thing they've been squawking about on c2c for a awhile now, and it's an accurate description as well as this one.

Things are definitely speeding up, but I feel that my brain is compensating by increasing retention and capacity as well, thereby leveling the external w/ the internal, thus allowing me to stay sane so to speak.
I even started a very similar thread awhile ago.
this is exactly how i feel.. total consciousness expansion and i can now seem to take in vast amounts of info.. i started writing notes about stuff but now i seem to be able to recall most of it.. i still have my little drawings and diagrams ive done to help me explain to others what im saying.. still got a lot of friends to wake up..

i wouldnt change being alive right now for anything.. this is prob going to be the most exciting time humanity has ever lived through
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:47 PM   #32
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

I would not call this a time of quickening or Acceleration,

if anything we are aligning ourselves closer to a force that I cannot explain, and the closer we get the harder it is to balance the the two together for a long duration. Which in essence leaves marks which I believe therefore gives us a sense of speeding up or, a form of awareness, and understanding of things in principal that are really not that important, yet fascinating in theory. Mankind has been perplexed with this paradox we call reality for quite sometime. Usually in hard times we get stronger, we endure more, and orchestrate ways to evolve, by choice or by the design of the World we live in at this day and age. Which is by all mean a reflection of our predecessors. I only see space, for that is the sentinel area for all things that are alive, or mass driven objects. Time only exist with intelligence. Aging is a predesigned component of life. Time is just a measurement, just as a scale that balances things for intelligence. Or should I say Logical constructs. Stress usually creates a way for the human body to evolve, or should I say survive. With enough stress in life, perhaps the intellectual percentage could understand reality itself. Or go insane.. Good luck with this. Just remember the first thoughts are usually the ones that are incorrect for understanding what it is that is really going on.

Last edited by Xhaosis; 11-13-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:38 PM   #33
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Greg, thanks for this thread.

I think time (being an illusion) is created by the 'distance' between experience and understanding or between cause and effect.
Because of the frequency getting higher and higher the understanding follows the experience quicker than before and this is exponential.
I mean this: If you put a faster processor in your PC the screens will pop-up faster.

By 2012 there will be no more 'distance' between experience and understanding and that will be the end of time.
Experience and understanding (or processing if you like) will then be one.

That's about how it works I think and I must say: I love it.

And I would like to get out my special Bearhug for all of you.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:54 PM   #34
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post

I think time (being an illusion) is created by the 'distance' between experience and understanding or between cause and effect.
Because of the frequency getting higher and higher the understanding follows the experience quicker than before and this is exponential.
I mean this: If you put a faster processor in your PC the screens will pop-up faster.

By 2012 there will be no more 'distance' between experience and understanding and that will be the end of time.

I dunno,,, to understand things without experience will create such a trauma.
I beleive we would shut down... think about that for a minute...
Old 11-14-2008, 12:45 AM   #35
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
I would not call this a time of quickening or Acceleration,

if anything we are aligning ourselves closer to a force that I cannot explain, and the closer we get the harder it is to balance the the two together for a long duration. Which in essence leaves marks which I believe therefore gives us a sense of speeding up or, a form of awareness, and understanding of things in principal that are really not that important, yet fascinating in theory. Mankind has been perplexed with this paradox we call reality for quite sometime. Usually in hard times we get stronger, we endure more, and orchestrate ways to evolve, by choice or by the design of the World we live in at this day and age. Which is by all mean a reflection of our predecessors. I only see space, for that is the sentinel area for all things that are alive, or mass driven objects. Time only exist with intelligence. Aging is a predesigned component of life. Time is just a measurement, just as a scale that balances things for intelligence. Or should I say Logical constructs. Stress usually creates a way for the human body to evolve, or should I say survive. With enough stress in life, perhaps the intellectual percentage could understand reality itself. Or go insane.. Good luck with this. Just remember the first thoughts are usually the ones that are incorrect for understanding what it is that is really going on.
You are looking at this from a purely philosophical/metaphysical perspective when it is more to it than just that. Down to its root source, the answer lies in mathematics, then applied to physics and quantum theory.

However, outside this 3rd dimension, there is and never was or will be a quickening, just a 'being', as yes, time is an illusion.

Quote:

Quote:
To respond to both of these statements, Xhaosis is more correct in that notion, even though I hate to say someone is right or wrong. Our perspective of how we 'live' will be entirely different and of course this will facilitate a new kind of learning process. There always will be new experiences as their is an infinite mass of knowledge for consciousness to comprehend thus propagating life for eternity in an infinite cycle. Mmmm I love thinking hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
this is exactly how i feel.. total consciousness expansion and i can now seem to take in vast amounts of info.. i started writing notes about stuff but now i seem to be able to recall most of it.. i still have my little drawings and diagrams ive done to help me explain to others what im saying.. still got a lot of friends to wake up..

i wouldnt change being alive right now for anything.. this is prob going to be the most exciting time humanity has ever lived through
Yes, it seems like a brain overload, but really it feels like our brains are evolving with the moment at hand. There is more information to be gained at an exponential rate, but I am able to comprehend the new info due to this unforeseen increased capacity in the brain (could probably even rationalize it as the mind, as there is a difference between the two but they are related).
Old 11-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #36
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=GregorArturo;78788]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaundelear View Post

I'm gonna have to look into all the stuff. I have a ton of reading to do, as people keeping throwing links my way, and the info seems to be all very related.

But yeah, I know the Earth is expanding, and the frequency is based on the speed of light and our diameter, so in essence it should be increasing. However, the increase in diameter is very miniscule, about 20 cm a year which is nothing that would affect the frequency. That is why i was questioning the speed at which we are moving, however, light should still remain constant. I've been really thinking about this one myself.
Been thinking about this whole slowing down planet when it should be speeding up.
Theory -the main "new" element in the picture seems to be this galactic crossing which is a large plane of energy that we pass through.
I think Gregor has pointed to the frequency being the key and I would have to agree all evidence I have looked at backs this up.
So what is the frequency of the plane we are crossing?
If due to the different frequencies(earth/sun/plane) an interferance pattern in the frequencies forms (gregors music scale), then the earth would retune to the higher frequency along with the rest of the solar system.
If we think circuits then could we look at the earth as a capacitor?
In a galatic circuit we are charging and about to discharge and start a new cycle.
In earths circiut the poles are going to flip and start a new cycle.
As may the sun ,imagine if every planet in the solar system flipped at the same time!

If time is relevant to sol field and we have moved within a galactic field then would it overlay?interfere?amplify?
Or would it look like a bubble in a bubble?
The zero time theory has merit.
Good luck mate easy to get lost in this one.
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 01:59 PM   #37
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
You are looking at this from a purely philosophical/metaphysical perspective when it is more to it than just that. Down to its root source, the answer lies in mathematics, then applied to physics and quantum theory.

However, outside this 3rd dimension, there is and never was or will be a quickening, just a 'being', as yes, time is an illusion.

To respond to both of these statements, Xhaosis is more correct in that notion, even though I hate to say someone is right or wrong. Our perspective of how we 'live' will be entirely different and of course this will facilitate a new kind of learning process. There always will be new experiences as their is an infinite mass of knowledge for consciousness to comprehend thus propagating life for eternity in an infinite cycle. Mmmm I love thinking hehe.

Yes, it seems like a brain overload, but really it feels like our brains are evolving with the moment at hand. There is more information to be gained at an exponential rate, but I am able to comprehend the new info due to this unforeseen increased capacity in the brain (could probably even rationalize it as the mind, as there is a difference between the two but they are related).

I beleive the answer my friend is evolution thru large amounts of stress, not to mention technology. Now what I know as a fact.. The only quickening is the destruction of our planet. I beleive the answer for the reason for this is more important then understanding the experience. Yet I beleive it is not as important as say going to work everyday, or adventuring the WORLD...

BIG peace to you, on this jouney, be careful...
Old 11-14-2008, 03:43 PM   #38
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

i think the 'understanding' i feel is with myself. personal understanding quickening. no fear, faith in the design, floating down river, watching all unfurl and expand, beautiful, exciting, surprising... so correct. understanding my relationship to all right now, no waiting.

'know thyself'

exact

how could i have seen it otherwise all these years?

right on peer

wonderful thread gregory and amazing work you have done my friend!

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 11-14-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #39
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As we get closer to the galactic center, and as the sun builds in energy, so does the torsion fields in which we are exposed to with thus increases the spin of the atoms which 'supposedly' (as I am not not implying this is our fundamental particle of existence) make us all up. Even though this isn't linear speed, but rotational, it means we are also approaching closer to the speed of light so time itself is speeding up (What I came to realize meditating last night hehe).
[QUOTE=shaundelear;79292]
Quote:

Been thinking about this whole slowing down planet when it should be speeding up.
Theory -the main "new" element in the picture seems to be this galactic crossing which is a large plane of energy that we pass through.
I think Gregor has pointed to the frequency being the key and I would have to agree all evidence I have looked at backs this up.
So what is the frequency of the plane we are crossing?
If due to the different frequencies(earth/sun/plane) an interferance pattern in the frequencies forms (gregors music scale), then the earth would retune to the higher frequency along with the rest of the solar system.
If we think circuits then could we look at the earth as a capacitor?
In a galatic circuit we are charging and about to discharge and start a new cycle.
In earths circiut the poles are going to flip and start a new cycle.
As may the sun ,imagine if every planet in the solar system flipped at the same time!

If time is relevant to sol field and we have moved within a galactic field then would it overlay?interfere?amplify?
Or would it look like a bubble in a bubble?
The zero time theory has merit.
Good luck mate easy to get lost in this one.
If you read my quote above, that I feel is the best way to explain it. In a linear sense, we may not be speeding up, but in a rotational sense we most likely are. As Einstein said the fabric of spacetime is CURVED!

Also, I would like to correct you on your statement. It's not my music scale, dear no. I feel that the only things that are so called mine are my own intrinsic thoughts, however, come 2012 that may change :-p But the music scale belongs to nature. Remember that
Old 11-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #40
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I believe anyone who will try to keep things in line will shut down yes.

What I am trying to say is we should learn to proces the experience while it happens and then it will turn around in experiencing the proces.

There will be no more time to think.

Either you are in the now and experience eternity while no more time exists or you will be stretched out or ripped to peaces between the non-existing ends of infinty which means that you will have no more density at all.

There will be no more need for understanding when you yourself become the experience.
That's how you step out of time.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:41 AM   #41
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

"Oh, the times they are a changin'." Bob Dylan

MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:16 AM   #42
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I have noticed a lot of positive events taking place in my life at once, mainly related to my job but positive nonetheless. Also, my dreams have been increasing in intensity and I'm now able to recall them and record them, which is something I wasn't able to do before. They are almost cryptic and one even foretells something negative happening to female family members of mine, which concerns me. I could go into more detail as they are very interesting.

It seems that because I have asked for advice on here on dreaming and I have gotten it because my dreams are easier to record. I have asked for more positive thoughts and feelings and I have gotten them.

It truly is a very interesting time.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #43
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

fab thread
BIG BIG HUG
and a kiss
toooo
you .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 08:09 PM   #44
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ian lungold best explains this phenomenon. If you haven't seen his lectures you must watch them now! Truely eye opening about the shift in human consciousness.

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36695965417017

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53534626&hl=en

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...50939114&hl=en
Reunite thank you for the link, especially part 2 onwards, namaste.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 PM   #45
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ian lungold best explains this phenomenon. If you haven't seen his lectures you must watch them now! Truely eye opening about the shift in human consciousness.

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 1
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36695965417017

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 2
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...53534626&hl=en

Secrets of the Mayan calender Unveiled Part 3
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...50939114&hl=en
These videos are interesting. It seems that we are still in the 3rd day as the information is in the stage of getting out. According to him we should be in the 5th night by now.

I do believe that things are speeding up but according to him we should be telepathic by now.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #46
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
These videos are interesting. It seems that we are still in the 3rd day as the information is in the stage of getting out. According to him we should be in the 5th night by now.

I do believe that things are speeding up but according to him we should be telepathic by now.
Micjer Maybe the majority are at the 3rd day but the other stages are available for those who need or are ready or allowed to use it?
The other day i was on MSN talking to Swanny I mentioned a film we haven't talked about for about a year and he was on a web site reading about that film at the same time! Methinks its available but we might have to be prove we are worthy of such skills i mean embrace our shadow, give up thy self ( or as Stuart Wilde say's 'bring down your ivory tower before it falls anyway'! and serve others?

I like the analogy of the illegal poker game and the police knock at the door and they all scramble for their money and run, methinks it fits most banks business and countries right now!
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:20 PM   #47
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor,

I've been experiencing this speeding up issue for quite sometime, but recently, it's to a point where I'm feeling it every minute. When I meditate, I'm just picking up tons of info from all directions. It's overwhelming. I think it all started between 2002-2003. I became more in tune with the universe and with the mass consciousness. Dreams were very intense. People I met knew lots of stuff, but now it's all accelerating and I'm having panic attacks! I'm trying to stay settled down, but I feel like it's out of my control. That's another point. I used to feel in control. Not anymore. It's like a group moving in millions of directions maybe coming to some meeting point in the center, soon I hope. This is the most interesting time so far in my life.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:01 PM   #48
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Gregor,

I've been experiencing this speeding up issue for quite sometime, but recently, it's to a point where I'm feeling it every minute. When I meditate, I'm just picking up tons of info from all directions. It's overwhelming. I think it all started between 2002-2003. I became more in tune with the universe and with the mass consciousness. Dreams were very intense. People I met knew lots of stuff, but now it's all accelerating and I'm having panic attacks! I'm trying to stay settled down, but I feel like it's out of my control. That's another point. I used to feel in control. Not anymore. It's like a group moving in millions of directions maybe coming to some meeting point in the center, soon I hope. This is the most interesting time so far in my life.
Technically, everything has been accelerating for me in terms of experience all my life. The very beginning of 2003 is when things began to start pick up pace. Mainly due to my involvement involvement in the party scene in high school [being a catalyst in itself]. Every year things have significantly picked up for me.

If you ever check out my 'Book of Gregor' thread, you'll see this notion simply within the five parts (chapters). The first part covers my whole life until high school, while each part gets smaller. Part five covers everything since the beginning of this September but primarily focuses on the last couple weeks (just after All Hallows Eve).

All in all, life is a fractal.

Tags
acceleration