Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default World War 3 Has Already Started

If in either agreement or disagreement please state your reasons.

I believe it started in 2001 , There has been a LOT of military movement since then. The biggest threat in the middle east, our Germany, Is Iran, and the "allied forces (us)" have them basically surrounded with full intentions to engage in military force, if not with a bit of coercion first.

This war is not just being waged from the barrel of a gun, one of the primary weapons being used is our own weather. Our own geological fault lines, the increase of such disasterous events coupled with clear evidence of HARP ramping up prior to such events can lead to only one conclusion when such instances are now far too common place to be just mere coincidences.

There some of my reasons, please feel free to share and expand on the conversation. World War 3 was one of the prophecies, many of which have already manifested, given to us by the hopi and other native americans. The things to follow world war 3 are very major according to many if not most of these indigenous peoples, which is why this threads holds some weight of importance in our lives today.

For more on such prophecies heres something to get ya'll started ;

http://www.thedreammasters.org/hopi/...ashweseoma.php

Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: World War 3 Has Already Started

I would say yes. It is my opinion that there are not only high death tolls in the middle east cause of this war, but also around the world, including the united states. People around the world are being killed, or, they are being conditioned for war like environments, in which society does not help to improve life but to make it cheap and sacrificial. If you consider the lifestyle most "western" people accept, and how much it effects health and long lives, then you can conclude that many of us are also victims of this war.

I'm not trying to be negative. Just explaining that only now, are we beginning to see that not only is there a "world war" happening, but alot of the negative things within society are a result to sustain it.

I think thats what the truth movement is being weighed down with at the moment. Change is something not something we can talk about for too long. Its gotta happen. Individually of course.

I don't feel like going into the specifics of this war right now. Just not in the mood. Sorry.

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Thats ok first look, i can understand that

I'm taking it with a pinch of salt really, much like everything else. But it does hold some importance in my mind, if not to represent the fulfillment of that prophecy. If that is the case, then we are on our way towords a difficult time, and that being so, its important that people are aware that in order for them to get through it they must step down from the mind and live with the heart, in harmony with the planet.

Thats basically the motivation behind the thread
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #4
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Its all good.

Hope my brief thoughts helped.

peace
Old 02-19-2010, 02:07 AM   #5
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: World War 3 Has Already Started

WWIII started in 1954.

Do your homework slave.

silent_weapons_quiet_wars

May 1979 #74-1120
Security

Operations Research Technical Manual TM-SW7905.1

Welcome Aboard

This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the "Quiet War", being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons."

This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.

It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodologies for economic conquest - it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values.

With these three inventions under their direction, those in positions of power strongly suspected that it was possible for them to control the whole world with the push of a button.

Immediately, the Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four-year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard Economic Research Project for the study of the structure of the American Economy. One year later, in 1949, The United States Air Force joined in.

In 1952 the grant period terminated, and a high-level meeting of the Elite was held to determine the next phase of social operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting the feasibility of economic (social) engineering. (Studies in the Structure of the American Economy - copyright 1953 by Wassily Leontief, International Science Press Inc., White Plains, New York).

Engineered in the last half of the decade of the 1940's, the new Quiet War machine stood, so to speak, in sparkling gold-plated hardware on the showroom floor by 1954.

With the creation of the maser in 1954, the promise of unlocking unlimited sources of fusion atomic energy from the heavy hydrogen in sea water and the consequent availability of unlimited social power was a possibility only decades away.

The combination was irresistible.

The Quiet War was quietly declared by the International Elite at a meeting held in 1954.

Although the silent weapons system was nearly exposed 13 years later, the evolution of the new weapon-system has never suffered any major setbacks.

This volume marks the 25th anniversary of the beginning of the Quiet War. Already this domestic war has had many victories on many fronts throughout the world.
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 02:45 AM   #6
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Good post bluestix.

Silent weapons indeed have been used for a long time now.

peace