Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-16-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
cakewhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default airport arrogance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n7ke...eature=related
cakewhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:19 AM   #2
cakewhole
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: airport arrogance

there are 3 parts to this vid. i challenge you to watch all of them!
cakewhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
raregem
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakewhole View Post
You were just fabulous ! Thank you for being the calm voice in the intended chaos. I appreciate the entire 3 part series, calling people citizen instead of civilian, your quick thinking under pressure, your ability to never answer THEIR 'word games' questions to entrap you. Your points are very clear and valid. Thank you for being the truth voice and facing this lunacy head on. Enjoyed the dog search: Trooper K-9 did his job and quit but, was made to 'sniffff' again! Final boarding call..............xlnt job. xlnt points.
raregem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:21 AM   #4
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

WOW, this is brilliant, very brave, very courageous, thank you so much for letting them feel the heat that they so easily dish out to hundreds of thousands of people every day. BRAVO!!! How quickly their nerves crumble under honest human scrutiny.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #5
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

CAKEWHOLE, wow are these your videos? It's great and I haven't even watched more than a few minutes yet, for some reason the good ones take forever to load, then usually stop.
I LOVE your name , so funny , for any americans who may not know, cakehole is also what the brit's call your mouth, as in" shut your cakehole," Excellent !, look forward to watching it all. It would be truly disturbing for people to not act against this violation of human rights.

Some of the comments are a bit alarming, "flying is a priviledge, not a right" ??? yeah ,for the lowly sheep who are happy with that. baaaaah foooey.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Although the stats are a little out dated it does put everything into a clearer perspective. Airport security is way out of balance. After walking bare foot, being body scanned what’s next the thing.... mooning the check in clerks so they can see the detonator cord?

Terrorist 1 common sense 0

Security is good enough as is, if collated properly, without having to spend millions. It’s just the run of the mill fear mongering. Seducing Joe twit Public into accepting draconian control.

I wonder which politicians have shares in security firms or manufacturers of Body scanners?
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 12:40 PM   #7
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Brave. Good thing it was live broadcasting.

Their behaviour is typical of airport staff, and they're saying it's because he's disrupting public flow (um he was standing by the chairs) - but they behave in the 'I tell you what to you, you do it, question me and you won't like it' manner at every part of your journey. They're basically saying that we're all suspected terrorists and they can behave how they want because we as a threat justify it... not just some insider job that will be allowed through probably with actual politeness.

The word games bit was just stupid, they were doing the exact same thing, not answering questions but accusing him of doing it and then trying to get in the way of the camera.

I saw this in an article about MEP's (Members of European Parliament) questioning the scanners:

Quote:
Raising health concerns and criticising the introduction of scanners in UK airports, British Conservative Charles Tannock warned: "This is the first time ionising radiation is being forced on people...it is more dangerous to skin and soft tissue than radiation on planes".

However, Transport Commissioner Siim Kallas told MEPs, "there is no proposal to introduce compulsory machines in all airports, we will come to you after April following a study on all aspects of this technology".

http://www.sofiaecho.com/2010/02/12/...p=0#addcomment
So they might address health concerns in April, after they've already been using the scanners. But they're likely to play down any health concerns anyway, most people think it's ok to go through the x-ray scanners as it is.

Plus for those who live in the UK, remember this 'you have no right to refuse the scan' whereas in the US you can opt for a full body pat down, which they do a lot of the time anyway. So why not just do that instead of installing these scanners at huge expense, well a pat down is inappropriate and would be classed as sexual harassment or molestation if done by anybody else, but they don't irradiate you and give you brain damage. Also note - the scanners were installed in Manchester and Heathrow but only announced in the papers weeks after, Birmingham is next and then a full roll out.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:48 PM   #8
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, a good bit of video thanks.. and not easy to watch. This guy is pretty brave.

The totalitarian tiptoe, as David Icke calls it.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Nice work, keep it up. I agree with your assessment (in the video) that airport screening is being used to train people to put up with this sort of intrusion in their lives, and I am certain it will continue to ramped up. Only a few months ago I was joking with somebody about how the next thing would be an underpants bomber so that we would all have to fly naked. It kind of sucks to be right about that. What's next? I suspect that after a while there will be additional staged attacks, but not on aircraft, so similar "security" procedures can be implemented elsewhere. There will be more problems with faked IDs and identity theft requiring us to all get "better" IDs. Baby steps to a police state, folks. Are your papers in order?
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:11 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

But this is just terrible what is happening... it is simple madness...I have shared these videos with other people...everybody should see them...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:21 PM   #11
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, thank you for the vids- the behaviour of these people is unbelievable – they truly are dumbed down but I suppose you have to be of certain mindset to work such a job. I felt myself cringing and getting angry at the same time and wanted to stop watching it but wanted to make sure you were ok. Loved it when you mentioned the naked photos of children – very clever. Your bravery is inspiring.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #12
Olam
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo to you, just awsome work!....
My blood pressure just shot up watching this, I can't imagine how it would be actually going thru this.
Now we know how to deal with these ego driven, teenage rage filled cops and agents.
Its amazing what a suit and gun can do to the ego.....
Olam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:13 PM   #13
hummingbird775
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent job i commend you with all my heart. This inspired me, this is exactly what needs to happen to show them there are far more people awake and at a far greater level than they ever expected.
hummingbird775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:53 PM   #14
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent work, excellent vids.....very brave too. Stayed centered, didn't let them rattle you, which they tried to do. They come across as overgrown bullies, who will perform their job just for a paycheck. Incapable of thinking a little deeper to see what it is they are engaging in.

Folks, we need to make these vids go viral......facebook, everywhere.

Thank you cakewhole for your work. We need more journalists to join you.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #15
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for taking a stand against the violation of people's rights.

Real terrorist will be bombing sports games and concerts rather than airplanes.

Airport security before the year 2000 is a lot better than what we have now.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote