Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Magnetosphere Simulation...

Ok does anybody know about the 'Magnetosphere Simulation' and what is is??

Simple explanation...
An asymmetrical region surrounding the earth, extending from about one hundred to several thousand kilometers above the surface, in which charged particles are trapped and their behavior is dominated by the earth's magnetic field.

this is what it normally looks like...
http://api.ning.com/files/2ov2Fo0Fa6...ormalfield.jpg

This is what it is doing now?!! Why...? In simple terms there must be a large body pulling the charged particles this way?? Yes?

http://api.ning.com/files/QAWIi-t*W6....jpg?width=721

Anyone??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Magnetosphere Simulation...

Strangs anomolies with magnetosphere...!

viking
Old 02-09-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

It sure is interesting but what do I know about this at all?

Have we had such behaviour at all before? It's most interesting the "blasts" we got even though the sun would be dead quiet.

Anything found on any scientists or such trying to explain it sincerely or explain it away trying not to adress it? Or is the talk none at all?

I would think there should be someone who has said something about this.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i remember clearly and i'll try to find it and later post it, when arthur neumann aka hery deacon in one of the video clips said that the sun doesn't work at all the way we are told..he stopped short of elaborating..tantalisingly intriguing..the man disappeared of the rader a while ago, i don't think bill and kerry know his whereabouts any more..he's not been in touch..he may know what in fact is going on.. best l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post

I would think there should be someone who has said something about this.
You just need to research...look in the right places...!!

http://api.ning.com/files/u72mQhzzE8...orthpolePX.jpg

viking
Old 02-09-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

If you understand it you'll know what its doing! update...

viking
Old 02-09-2010, 01:13 PM   #7
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

Thats pretty weird Viking...

Could it have something to do with them Orbs flying near the sun?
Swami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well, the orbs might have something to do with it!...

Or perhaps a larger body of some kind!! within the vicinity...

Hey, all I am trying to do is connect the dots ... If there is a body out there creating havoc in our solar system then this is further evidence that something is up!!

Perhaps a connection here...
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19790

Come on guys do some research!!!

viking
Old 02-09-2010, 05:31 PM   #9
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

The thing is I usually want to see the view from all sides of the coin. Including the edges.

Right now I find only alternative science and theory or conspiracy stuff linked to this. Nothing from any guy that would be involved to know much about these things. It's mostly speculation on weird behaviour our average guy can't make their heads out from and linking it whit doom and gloom because they can't explain it or understand the current happenings.

The source of the anomalies can be many. The alternative stuff has many points to go out from aside from planet X.
But still sadly I haven't found any "mainstream view" of it. Which I'm currently more interested in this current moment.

Or at least some alternative scientist guy which has some "scientific" explanation even if not totally mainstream. I have seen a few different theories on how the sun etc works so there are different approaches on how to explain it.

I must say I'm far from being convinced the current earth magnetosphere happenings have anything to do whit a rogue invader in our solar system but I have it as a possibility though. But I want different views to balance it whit and compare too.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:38 PM   #10
Swami
Avalon Senior Member

North Magnetic Pole Moving Due to Core Flux

Richard A. Lovett in San Francisco

for National Geographic News

December 24, 2009

Earth's north magnetic pole is racing toward Russia at almost 40 miles (64 kilometers) a year due to magnetic changes in the planet's core, new research says.

The core is too deep for scientists to directly detect its magnetic field. But researchers can infer the field's movements by tracking how Earth's magnetic field has been changing at the surface and in space.

Now, newly analyzed data suggest that there's a region of rapidly changing magnetism on the core's surface, possibly being created by a mysterious "plume" of magnetism arising from deeper in the core.

And it's this region that could be pulling the magnetic pole away from its long-time location in northern Canada, said Arnaud Chulliat, a geophysicist at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris in France.

Source: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...arth-core.html
Swami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #11
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yep I agree ... However you wouldn't get much info in the mainstream!!

Looking into various other sources at the moment...

In the meantime if anyone else has any further info regarding this please post...

Lots of stuff going on up there which we cannot explain...

something is definately cooking!!!

viking
Old 02-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #12
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi kamikaze

Quote:
I must say I'm far from being convinced the current earth magnetosphere happenings have anything to do whit a rogue invader in our solar system but I have it as a possibility though. But I want different views to balance it whit and compare too.
carry on looking and please let us know once you've found the theory that you think fits..best wishes l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:49 PM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Forgot to post this... as the first set of images are a little bit confusing ...this should make reading the format easier!!

viking
Old 02-09-2010, 05:56 PM   #14
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

The "Inbounder" pulls ever more, moving inexorably upon Us...

Hmmm - It looks like the Electric Universe is in Flux...

Its coming in from underneath over the far side. By the end of this Year all will become evident...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #15
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuriel View Post
The "Inbounder" pulls ever more, moving inexorably upon Us...

Hmmm - It looks like the Electric Universe is in Flux...

Its coming in from underneath over the far side. By the end of this Year all will become evident...

It's good to know that someones singing the same tune!

viking
Old 02-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #16
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I am still researching this. Have linked some info regarding what would be considered "normal" changes during the magnetic pole shifts (info is from 2003).

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2...neticfield.htm

It has nice graphics towards the bottom with a "normal" view and a "reversal" view.

Enjoy and hopefully I'll be back with more
El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #17
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Viking. Another interesting thread! If I compare the two images of Earth magnetic field, it looks like the magnetic domain is, for some lines, changing polarity.

It could be probably caused by a solar flare of great intensity, charged particles in great amount can cause the magnetic field to be affected. If you can find a picture of the sun at the same time (8 mins earlier) at SOHO, you might have your answer.

Also, is this behavior constant or is it just a hiccup? Is this happening on the other planets as well? If so, it might be our little tachyons friends coming from the center . If it is only happening on Earth and it is not a hiccup, then might it be caused by what's hidden behind HAARP. I have read a story written by a journalist invited by two military to come up north to "see" what was behind HAARP. I remember it was, according to the journalist, not HAARP the real "toy", but just a cover to lure our attention. Instead the real thing was some kilometers away well hidden, producing high energy plasma beam directed in the magnetosphere to create whole in it... Ill try to find out this article...

On my part, I will keep digging as soon as I got more time on my hands.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-09-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:55 PM   #18
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Great pictures, Viking. I understand that greatly increased earthquake activity and loosened tectonic plate are quite normal at the beginning of any ice age. There was an article about this in Nexus magazine last year. The author of the article claimed that this time around it will only be a mini ice age, lasting until 2020. Usually, even a mini ice age lasts a number of decades longer than that. The article suggested that ice ages do have something to do with the sun's cycles.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #19
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

About HAARP. Here is an article I had in my bookmarked and its still there at my surprise. I was looking for more about haarp, when I finished some books on Nikola Tesla. Here is a quote that implies HAARP used to "mess" with our magnetosphere.

Quotes: "Put simply, the patent describes a method using a radio beam aimed at the ionosphere where shortwave pulses from 1 to 3.6 MHZ are applied to "heat" the electrons in the ionosphere. Then the antenna is turned so as to align with the magnetic field lines in the magnetosphere, and ELF waves (in the audio range) are applied which then drive the hot electrons upward into the magnetic bottle of the magnetosphere where they remain trapped. The purpose is to enhance the number and density of hot electrons in the magnetosphere so it will become more radio reflective. Some of the beneficial reasons for making the magnetosphere into a radio reflector are listed in the patent. Of course, none of the military uses for a radio/radar mirror out at several earth diameters above the surface are listed.

The main advantage of the unique placement of HAARP in Gakona, Alaska is by placing the transmitter directly below the auroral electrojet where the magnetosphere intersects the ionosphere, the magnetic field lines there are nearly vertical. Then both operations described in the patent can be performed simultaneously and without moving the antenna. Thus the shortwave pulses heat the ionospheric electrons and the powerful ULF/ELF component of the pulses shoots the electrons up into the magnetosphere at the same time. There are several other ionospheric heaters like HAARP in operation around the world. But facilities such as Arecibo in Puerto Rico and VOA Delano in California are too far away from the auroral electrojet to accomplish both these functions.

Thus one of the primary research activities at HAARP is creating the enhanced reflectivity magnetosphere and then bouncing radio signals off the mirror to determine how well the mirror is working. This depends on how many hot electrons are injected into the magnetic bottle of the magnetosphere. To get the most electrons injected, you need to have just the right ULF/ELF signal" End of the quotes.

Here is the whole thing... http://www.brojon.org/frontpage/bj1204.html

On another point of view. If thoughts are electrical in nature and emotion magnetic, could it be that our Earth emotion are changing or humanity's global emotion? It is of course highly hypothetical...

I have been to the magnetosphere simulation site and it seems the magnetosphere is all back to normal. It was just a hiccup. No sign of reversal polarity. Probably caused by solar activities like EMP and solar flares.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...sphere_mod.svg

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 02-10-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:29 AM   #20
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
It's good to know that someones singing the same tune!

viking
oh boy.... I'm singing the same tune viking!!!!
I can't express enough the importance of "neat"
this should be the main focus! Way to be aware viking!!!!!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:29 AM   #21
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Magnetosphere Simulation...

Quote:
On another point of view. If thoughts are electrical in nature and emotion magnetic, could it be that our Earth emotion are changing or humanity's global emotion? It is of course highly hypothetical...
You have hit upon It but It is more this...

Think of a Hard Drive with a Rare Earth Magnet.

The Magnet allows the Hard Drive to retain It's Memory of Experience (Consciousness) relative to that Matrix or LOM.

Now, If the Magnet is removed from the Hard Drive - You will have Data Corruption or Loss/Escape...

Simply put - As Magnetics reduce - Frequency Raises - Alllowing Souls that are ready to Escape that Level of Manifestation (LOM) VIA Loss/Escape.

So You see - For Ascension/Progression to happen - This MUST occur of a fashion. The Mechanics of this process through Individual Focus give each Consciousness or Aspect - It's next experience VIA the Choices It has thereby made.

We must build up Escape Velocity through raising Our Consciousness' - In the end - Reduction of Magnetics does the rest...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:33 AM   #22
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

heres a thought folks..... Science is proof! IT IS gonna happen, what's your legacy and how are you prepparing? Gooooo tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere. ( a old song )
Old 02-10-2010, 03:30 AM   #23
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
heres a thought folks..... Science is proof! IT IS gonna happen, what's your legacy and how are you prepparing? Gooooo tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere. ( a old song )
I have a feeling some of those 'neat' cave glyphs high above came from past modern individuals spiraling the heck outta here who didn't have their 'neat' little tickets...

and had to abandon modern life below!

Or a better life above!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:45 AM   #24
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Christo888;236164]I have a feeling some of those 'neat' cave glyphs high above came from past modern individuals spiraling the heck outta here who didn't have their 'neat' little tickets...
[url=

and had to abandon modern life below!

Or a better life above![/QUOTE]

LOL you are hillariously spot on
Old 02-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #25
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I have a feeling some of those 'neat' cave glyphs high above came from past modern individuals spiraling the heck outta here who didn't have their 'neat' little tickets...and had to abandon modern life below!

Or a better life above!
Yep they sure did... Makes you wonder doesn't it....

So what did they do ,start all over again...back to the caves??

And what happened to the Elite? Was there an Elite? Did they know?

If so where did they go? Perhaps inner earth is the old Elite?? Hmmm questions questions questions....

Hey sammy...one for you...

viking