Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Default exploring possibilities

I have been thinking on my vision for the future earth for about 2 weeks now... and I wondered about the domino effects of all that has been happening... to see if we could identify how each event will spur the next step on the path and which path it will take us down. I wanted to see if we could then – beforehand - develop a new “stepping stone” as a way of reconstructing (or forming new molds for) the economy, lifestyles, societal functions, etc...

I have this only about half figured out (actually the only thing I have are questions- but that is the first half of the equation, right?), and would like others opinions on this...so – pick a topic and lets get some positive energies flowing...

1) would “disclosure” come about as a result of the new “People’s Governing Body” demanding a full briefing?
2) how would the allowing of real “free energy technologies” to be really non-purchase-able (freely distributed to the people) effect the employment / economy?
3) how quickly can we change over to a barter-trade system if the dollar-economy collapses?
4) what businesses would no longer be needed if there was no “money”? and what businesses would arise? how could we re-train those people that are displaced?
5) can we design and devise a way to switch to an “work-preferred / desired apprenticeship” employment system?

I have more questions, but I need to get to bed or I won’t be worth a plug nickel at work tomorrow...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:57 AM   #2
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: exploring possibilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
I have been thinking on my vision for the future earth for about 2 weeks now... and I wondered about the domino effects of all that has been happening... to see if we could identify how each event will spur the next step on the path and which path it will take us down. I wanted to see if we could then – beforehand - develop a new “stepping stone” as a way of reconstructing (or forming new molds for) the economy, lifestyles, societal functions, etc...

I have this only about half figured out (actually the only thing I have are questions- but that is the first half of the equation, right?), and would like others opinions on this...so – pick a topic and lets get some positive energies flowing...

1) would “disclosure” come about as a result of the new “People’s Governing Body” demanding a full briefing?
2) how would the allowing of real “free energy technologies” to be really non-purchase-able (freely distributed to the people) effect the employment / economy?
3) how quickly can we change over to a barter-trade system if the dollar-economy collapses?
4) what businesses would no longer be needed if there was no “money”? and what businesses would arise? how could we re-train those people that are displaced?
5) can we design and devise a way to switch to an “work-preferred / desired apprenticeship” employment system?

I have more questions, but I need to get to bed or I won’t be worth a plug nickel at work tomorrow...
My answers:

#1: I highly doubt it.

#2: Prices would drop 80%-90%. This would get the whole world out of debt and kind of hit the reset button on the economy. There would no longer be any poor people. Some people would probably have more assets, but money would no longer be an issue for anyone.

#3: It will happen, but barter is not efficient. People who have goods and services will find a way to trade with each other, but it will be difficult to establish trust and broker deals, so the economy will move very slowly. There will be very long wait times for general items and it will be complex to negotiate deals.

#4: Banks, mortgage brokers, tax people, accountants, and anyone in the financial sector would die out. Lawyers probably would have a lot less work as much of their job is dividing up scarce resources among different parties fighting over one thing. In a world of abundance, this would be quite silly. New businesses would be things that people always wanted to do and were passionate about, but wouldn't normally pay the bills. Retraining people for new jobs? That's so slave mentality. In the new economy, people will follow what they are passionate about. Some people will work a lot and others not so much. In such a setup, people will not need to work 40+ hours per week in order to live.

#5: Yes, but that would require social changes. I'm sure something like that would happen naturally. Young people who are just starting out in a professional will naturally gravitate towards those who are more experienced.

--sjkted

Last edited by sjkted; 03-05-2010 at 09:26 AM.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:16 AM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi xbusymom

I think that the changes you wish to see are unlikely to happen in this reality. The kind of society you are seeking belongs to collective of races know in the cosmos as the Krystiac races (nothing to do with what we understand as christianity or any church)

A egalitarian society that is self regulating and alignes with the natural cosmics laws of creation and acretion

We have a sterling opportunity in this moment because things are going really bad in the Milky Way

The doors of the inner worlds are oppening and anyone that can acrete and align with the frequency of higher Earth is being invited to prepare for the transition by the Guardian Alliance. Higher Earth is in a different particle rotation spin

The Guardian Alliance is putting forward their own systems and methods and a book will be publish this summer but, this is a personal thing and people should use their own discernment and, if they are interested in this relocation, find the way by which they can prepare the six lower bodies for this transition

It is really exiting and humanity has not being given this opportunity in a long time

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:46 AM   #4
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm... interesting responses...

my intent was not for someone to just rattle off an answer to the questions I posted, or for the post to be discounted as a flight of fancy...

I had noticed that since the breakup of B & K, there has been a slew of (what I perceive to be) fear-based monitoring of the negative world events... and I just wanted to re-affirm that since we "create our reality" by the thoughts we think and the issues we pay attention to, that maybe we could take a real world issue or two and focus on the solution of a positive pre-action (preventitive measures);

I had hoped that someone would see the underlying issue within each question and project a "turning point activity" that went beyond "the next step"...

anyway... thank you both for contributing to my thread... and I apologize for not adhering to the usual high standard of Avalon's posts- guess I am still too much of a newbie to "get it"...
Old 03-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #5
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

In the interest of making a commitment to the "action" part of this wake-up effort, I would like to start notifying my neighbors, and having meetings to inform and discuss all this stuff with them...

my idea is to put out flyers (door-to-door) to peek their interest in 1) finding out what is really going on, and 2) start neighborhood meetings and spearhead group actions within my community...

the problem is, I can't come up with a flyer that doesn't sound like I am paranoid...

any suggestions?? (help- I think my brain just blew a fuse)
Old 03-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #6
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

If you go knocking doors or handing out flyers folk will treat you like a nut job and dismiss anything you say. It's too much for them all at once... and up personal.

Slowly catch the monkey. Be a bit sneaky. I would place something like a sign / picket sign / small billboard on the street with a website address. Just the address...nothing alarming just "read XYZ" or "go to XYZ." (I once hung a bed sheet over a railway bridge with a web address on it. It was there for nearly 2 weeks before they tuck it down).
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #7
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post

Slowly catch the monkey. Be a bit sneaky. I would place something like a sign / picket sign / small billboard on the street with a website address. Just the address...nothing alarming just "read XYZ" or "go to XYZ." (I once hung a bed sheet over a railway bridge with a web address on it. It was there for nearly 2 weeks before they tuck it down).
thanks, you're right- it probably would be too overwhelming for most folks to get too close too fast- gotta start where They are - not where I am...

but that gives me lots of ideas... I redid my site and will probably do things like...

scatter a few ad cards in Mall parking lots, or put up signs at street corners.

thanks again.