Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #26
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mandatory Viewing For ALL Avalon Members.

my drakonian dialup mconnection doesn't allow me to use videos online...so, i didn't see the video...but, it sure precipitated an interesting conversation.
i don't believe that israelis are any more evil than christians...it's the FANATICS that are scary. fanatics of any stripe are dangerous. the new 'christian right' (which is neither, by the way) are as dangerous as zionists.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:33 PM   #27
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
The bottom line is that no one knows the truth for sure. We all have our different takes and all come up with our own conclusions. This being so, it's probably best to manifest ones own future rather then letting anyone else do it for you...
It all brings us down to one conclusion: Listen to yourself, listen to your heart( not mind), use your intuition in discerning any material, use your intuition in anything you do. There are forces that will want to lead us astray, often we do not know who is telling the truth. There are times when we are almost sure that we know the truth, or are close to it...and sth else comes our way and again we know nothing. It is very difficult. It is becoming even harder since the truth is often mixed with lies to manipulate us even more and to confuse us. I think that that confusion is really tiring.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:37 PM   #28
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard so much truth it's coming out of my ears.

my BS radar is on fire !
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:39 PM   #29
macleodmunro
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Mandatory Viewing For ALL Avalon Members.

Thanks JWD for the vid, but to me it's just one mans theories.
We all have our theories on what's going on.

However, his points about so many awakening at this time makes you think.
You could say it's mainly due to the internet, but the info is comming out all the same.

The question is, are the PTB letting it out?
Do they want a small portion of people to be informed and awakened?
If so, do they have a plan for us?
If they do, what might that plan be?
Would we see it comming if there was?
How long is a piece of string?

I could think up daft questions all night.

All i can say is be on your guard.

Happy vibes from Paul.
macleodmunro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #30
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

Thats the most pointless video I've seen in a long time.
What exactly is the point being made?
Don't blame the Jews?
Of course don't blame the Jews.
Every American in the US didn't invade Iraq either so don't blame the Americans.
Don't blame the Bankers, because they are Jews?
Hold on a minute just there. It doesn't matter if they are Martians, I blame the bankers for the things that the bankers have done.
I blame the Zionists for the things the Zionists have done.
I blame Hitler for the things Hitler did, and I blame people like the Harrimans, Walkers and Bushes for funding it.
I blame the Iluminati for all that they are doing.

Who are we supposed to not be blaming?
And who the hell on this forum is finding an explanation and 'sticking to it without looking for the truth?'
WTF??? We do nothing BUT look for the truth, constantly.

You say Zionism is just a word. Well words are the most powerful thing in the human sphere at the moment. Guilty is just a word too but it means a lot these days.

If the author of that vid had read Michael Tsarions books he might have an inclining of the massive fraud that christianity and Judaism are anyway, and an idea of how badly set up the 'Jews' have been.

Read the forum, go to many sites, infowars, global research, its not the Jews being blamed, its a lot more complex than that!
This is not a Jew bashing site so in my opinion its not a mandatory view to watch a 'dont blame the jews video'.

'Somebody shoulda done their homework.' Jordan Maxwell, top man, doesnt hate Jews. Hates just a word too, its the concept thats killing us.
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #31
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
What an immense crock of ****.

if that **** hat had even done a small bit of research into how the world is controlled he would of gone 'you know, we need to rid the world of zionism, and the sooner the better'.

1) Research who funded Hitler and his rise.
2) Look who funded the Russian revolution and why that revolution took place.
3) Look at how many hundreds of billions just went from the USA bail out into israeli bank accounts and will never see the light of day ever again.
4) Look at 9-11 and how it was the worlds most massive smoke and mirrors act to gain control. Dancing Israelis any one?
5) Look at how the bible is an absolute crock of **** used to keep our spirits in check and to punish those who step out side of its envelope.
6) Look at how evil israel is. Look at the starving and the suffering that the zionists cause.
7) Look at 1967 and how Israel killed hundreds of united states sailors in a major false flag operation to drag the USA into a war with the middle east.

To sum it up; The zionists world wide need to be hauled in and called to account. Any thing less is a crime against humanity.
I agree with you Sol Invictus. Some people are aware of this but not everyone unfortunately. The rest need to open their eyes.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #32
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
Don't blame the Jews?
Every American in the US didn't invade Iraq either so don't blame the Americans.
Hold on a minute just there. It doesn't matter if they are Martians, I blame the bankers for the things that the bankers have done.
I blame Hitler for the things Hitler did, and I blame people like the Harrimans, Walkers and Bushes for funding it.

And who the hell on this forum is finding an explanation and 'sticking to it without looking for the truth?'

You say Zionism is just a word. Well words are the most powerful thing in the human sphere at the moment. Guilty is just a word too but it means a lot these days.

If the author of that vid had read Michael Tsarions books he might have an inclining of the massive fraud that christianity and Judaism are anyway, and an idea of how badly set up the 'Jews' have been.

Read the forum, go to many sites, infowars, global research, its not the Jews being blamed, its a lot more complex than that!
This is not a Jew bashing site so in my opinion its not a mandatory view to watch a 'dont blame the jews video'.

'Somebody shoulda done their homework.' Jordan Maxwell, top man, doesnt hate Jews. Hates just a word too, its the concept thats killing us.
The concept of Judaism and Christianity is not the issue here, its what we do and say "who" did it, again my point is simply leaving the RELIGION out of our judgment because it will be a war we propagate. Have you ever stopped to think that a lot of good religious people are out in the world? Be it Christian to Muslim? I know we have ALL said this at some point in our lives and it rings true to this day.

I know many Zionist and Jesuits are behind this but all i hear is the order... never the names, REAL propaganda is defined by art my friend, look at Nazi Germany and it becomes evident in a second. The use of 4/4 droning rhythms and various orchestral scores to get the emotions flowing, that is good propaganda sir! Just reading the Ostara magazine riddled with true and false history to promote racial segregation is a shame and i think they may have really believed it, so many Occultist are the same way today.

Jordan Maxwell actually insisted that the reason we decided to name a light switch being turned on was based on the ancient word for "Aum" as used in rhythmical chanting by the Hindus and others, this is just one of many odd errors you run into with Jordan Maxwell. Or how he said the oils of christ were semen? and Crisco was also based on this? surely this is just silly.

I got over religion many years ago and myself started to practice Merkabah Meditation, to this day i won't mind every now and then to express that side of me but rest assured i'm not anti religious nor religious. They both fall to such easy pigeon holes and its really not needed for personal judgment on another (as most judgment stems from the ego which is yours and ONLY yours)

Don't we all know Christianity or Catholicism is honestly a scam? i have known this since grade 2... partly because of a movie called "ET" (hey i was 4) and the other was learning Science and realizing God has no place in that world, but who honestly cares anymore... its not the religion we judge but the people supporting it, religion is all words we are alive this is how we paint the ENTIRE picture with a small brush.

The Jews did it! The Neo Cons did it! The Catholics did it! The Hindus are in on it! The New Age Agenda is a scam running from Luciferian means, its honestly never ending and i don't even think we need to mention all the ""DIE NWO ScuM bAgs riddling and creating there own martial law - does ANYONE see this??

Were not even using our brains anymore but just accepting it, in my humble opinion this will never solve the mess we are in. We need to think for ourselves and let go of the religious and catch phrase terms.

What is this world to us? to destroy religions and **** on the backs of millions? what will we accomplish beside mass persecution in place of justice to those who defile the names and walk changing this world with his hands, not gods but his own!

And its not about the Jews... its an inspection on how we view things in such narrow limited Philosophies, when was it that a dogma was blamed for ones true actions? and if it was we are either mentally ill or just plain crazy.

Many people who will NOT face a one world religion they will be deemed "heretics" or god knows what by these Occultist, again they judge religion before the man.

Its a never ending circle of bickering that won't be solved... and you know i understand the main reason for most ancient religions (to control you) but in todays age we the men have to step past the control and maybe just maybe read it as a piece of Philosophy that inspires our Spiritual side - not control it but expand it.

Israel and its people are just trying to live the life they have been given just like anyone of you, we are ALL in this together and the quicker we realize this the better.

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 12-05-2008 at 10:23 PM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #33
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Well heres a friendly response...

Quote:
What an immense crock of ****.

if that **** hat had even done a small bit of research into how the world is controlled he would of gone 'you know, we need to rid the world of zionism, and the sooner the better'.
Quote:
5) Look at how the bible is an absolute crock of **** used to keep our spirits in check and to punish those who step out side of its envelope.
There is real truth in the bible. True it has been mangled somewhat in order to control people, but if you look deeper there is useful information in there. Take a read at "The Mystic Christ" by Ethan Walker III. He gives a good narrative of where the bible gets it right and wrong. Not saying the bible is true mind you, just that if you look deeply you will find truth.

I too feel that all the conspiracy theory stuff that floats around these boards is missing the reality we live in. People have a natural rejection of taking blame so they tend to look for others to blame. We are all responsible for where we are now as well as where we are headed. If in the unlikely event a majority of the human population decides to change course, our situation would begin to change immediately. Instead we sit around and postulate about who is causing all of OUR problems.

Time to get out there and make a difference. Everything you think or do affects us all. Think and do positive things. Root out negative thought and actions in your reality.

May you all experience the oneness that we are.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:59 PM   #34
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
Don't blame the Jews?

Why blame anybody? Why not just start to change it? What good does it do looking for a scapegoat? It wont fix anything, only breed more negative energy.

Once you blame someone, whats next? Punishment? Pain? Misery? Let it go. You will find peace. We've been taught to react this way and need to unlearn what we feel is a natural reaction. We need to unlearn everything we've been taught in order to experience true reality.

Positive thoughts to you all.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:14 PM   #35
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Well heres a friendly response...

There is real truth in the bible. True it has been mangled somewhat in order to control people, but if you look deeper there is useful information in there. Take a read at "The Mystic Christ" by Ethan Walker III. He gives a good narrative of where the bible gets it right and wrong. Not saying the bible is true mind you, just that if you look deeply you will find truth.

I too feel that all the conspiracy theory stuff that floats around these boards is missing the reality we live in. People have a natural rejection of taking blame so they tend to look for others to blame. We are all responsible for where we are now as well as where we are headed. If in the unlikely event a majority of the human population decides to change course, our situation would begin to change immediately. Instead we sit around and postulate about who is causing all of OUR problems.

Time to get out there and make a difference. Everything you think or do affects us all. Think and do positive things. Root out negative thought and actions in your reality.

May you all experience the oneness that we are.
Great post my friend! Inspiring i must admit.

""Instead we sit around and postulate about who is causing all of OUR problems""

This is spot on, i love how its OUR problems like we don't even have control of our lives and its worth, i can understand this as even myself at one point thought my "life" was in the hands of a corrupt government but it really is not... We could go into taxing and economic downfalls but thats NONE of your faults and i can honestly only see a American Union on its way (i do not agree with what i know about it) i just really wish we ALL could abolish this massive tax we suffer from and release free energy... but so many people are already hooked and locked into the current system.

We must endure some growth pains to get to this day... that means a lot of the things we judge MUST be thrown away. It is odd how we all came together from our different life styles and aspects but in the end we will always stand together strong for a better world for every single person...

Maybe that is some wishful thinking for humanity to look upon itself one by one, i still don't have the answer to solving the worlds problem because i and YOU and HIM are the world...

We can't do this alone.

*edit,

Check out this good ol song, use your imagination when listening,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyE4CLM0QIA

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 12-05-2008 at 11:18 PM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #36
murnut
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the video John....The truth movement does have problems.

So many stories and insiders which have a habit of contradicting one another.

What is truth...depends on the eye of the beholder.

Most won't recognize the "truth" when it hits them in the face.
murnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #37
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member

I really think that this thread is a dog eating its own tail so I'm sorry I even posted.
Who is blaming anyone to start with?
The thread was started about a film which I personally think is pointless as it is telling us to look for the truth and not blame the Jews.
I don't know anyone on Avalon who is blaming the Jews? Are there people doing that?
Its self defeating to sit stewing and fretting over blame, no matter where you are aiming it, of course.
Its the height of silliness to be on a forum dedicated to trying to solve and survive the worlds obvious problems and then arguing about the choice of words used when trying to identify those responsible, locate, and hopefully isolate them. We can all sit and manifest our own universe from the comfort of our meditation mats to our hearts content, I hope this works, but at the same time we need to get to grips with the problem and understand it and that includes knowing if possible who is doing this.

Jews, Jesuits, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, CFR, whoever and all. JWD I agree with the lets not blame the Jews thing, but my point is who is doing that on here?
Zionists are not the same thing, and all who call themselves Zionist are not responsible, this is not in dispute from where I am sitting. masons are not all trying to take over the world. Some masons are trying to though.

No matter what group they embed themselves in they are not going to makeup the whole group, they hide themselves amongst people.

The Bible contains much truth. The Simpsons contains much truth.
The Bible is an absolutely colossal fraud (new testament particularly), its concocted fabricated heavily edited ******** and we should be getting OVER THE BIBLE by now.
911 was a bare faced outrageous trick on the people of the planet, it pales into insignificance compared to the Bible.
If the Bible is so great then live by the rules in Leviticus.

What is the point of this thread? Who is responsible for the bad things in the world? There are plenty of names known, the top ones appear to be in the Jesuit order to some extent at least. Find me their names and I will stop using the word jesuit, until then it serves a purpose.

I agree that countless millions of religious people are good people, the best sort. It drives me nuts to understand that their goodness has been deliberately deflected away from its true focus and these people who revere God and live in love are kept from realising how close to God and how like their concept of God they really are.
beautiful human ability and potential curtailed and stiffled all through history, deliberately and maliciously, by people hiding in the various religious institutions. A crime of unmeasurable proportions.

Jordan Maxwell makes mistakes like everyone else. He's one voice amongst many, we have to get our info from as varied a range as possible.

This blame thing.. I 'blame' those the evidence points to as having done the things that are bad. having identified the problem I personally then look for the solution, which is nigh on impossible to find without knowing the problem.
solution is not to blame, blame is a step towards solution..

Focker out.....
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:51 AM   #38
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

whow....
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote