Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-15-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Future Is As Bright.. As You Want It To Be

We are confronted with negativity everywhere we turn. Turn on your television, switch the channel to the news. What do you see? War, Death, Destruction, Recession, Jobcuts, Currency devaluing, Woman murdered, Child murdered.

Why do you think they are showing you this? The owners of the media cartels are afraid of the true nature of what is to come in our very near future. We are undergoing a phenominal change, something that has not been witnessed on this planet in milenia. Human kind are changing, we are evolving. Our very biochemical structures are changing, our DNA is evolving. We are becoming more powerfull day by day, we are evolving as we continue to regain our connection with the source. Our connection with the source is composed of the love we feel in our bodies. This connection grows weak if we allow fear and anger, hatred and jelousy to take over. This is why we are being exposed to such negativity.

Schuman Resonance

The Schuman resonance stands for the electromagnetic waves caused by the lightning bolts in the earth’s atmosphere and oscillating at very low frequencies, thus creating a kind of ‘pulse’, or heart beat of the planet earth.
There are all kind of Schuman oscillations, but the ‘main’ wave pulses somewhere at 7.8hz - However, that resonance has been slowly increasing since 1980 and more significantly since 1997 - we now seem to have attained 12Hz and it is expected to reach its peak at 13Hz, which some traditions and prophecies describe as the ‘zero point’. At this point of quantum leap, all kind of changes are to be expected… and all kind of interpretations and prophecies exist on the matter, including a shift of the earth’s poles.

Now hold on - we are of course witnessing massive ongoing changes on all levels, but one of the most common experienced feelings - even by people with no interest whatsoever in terms of spirituality or consciousness - seems to be the ‘acceleration of time’.
Don’t you?
Sure a day is still a day, but it just makes lots of sense : the biorhythm of the earth must have an effect on us all of course - if earth’s ‘inner clocking’ resonates faster, it seems logical this will affect our perception, but also our ‘inner clocking’ ...

After some small research on this other layer now surrounding the planet - the internet - I found this valuable resource of research by Jack Houck. This engineer and researcher of paranormal phenomena (like psychokinesis, his main interest) has published some very interesting articles on his website. One of these articles deals with his research on the Mental Access Window, the frequencies through which people have ‘remote mental access’ . He witnessed a correlation between the Schuman Resonance and EEG measurements, leading to the idea that our brains try to ‘harmonize’ with the earth’s Schuman Resonance.

Amazing correlations. Amazing insights.
Something deep within me has always felt this way.

Something deep within me also feels that our conscious creative transformation of our mind energy, bringing it into high, pure and positive levels, not only has a huge impact on our immediate environment, but also on matter and earths’ resonances - the Schuman Resonance seems to provide further explanation.

Taken from here.

Doloras Cannon

The following is an excerpt from a 2005 interview.

What were you feeling when you first received information on the New Earth and the ascension of humans into a higher dimension of reality?
Cannon: I have been receiving strange and unusual information for many years and am only given what I can digest at a given time in my life. The material I am receiving now I could never have understood when I started this work more than 30 years ago.

The material on the New Earth has been coming through many of my clients who live in various parts of the world. Earth is going through a transformation and time is speeding up. If you are sensitive to physical changes, you will notice that your body is also changing at the same time the earth's vibrations and frequencies are changing. As the earth shifts, people will notice their diet changing and will gradually get to the point that they will not want heavy foods, allowing the body to become lighter in order to make the shift to the New Earth.

Tell us what the New Earth in the new dimension will be like. Will all humans make this ascension?
Cannon: The New Earth is going to be lighter, beautiful and peaceful beyond your comprehension -- with colors you cannot imagine. At first, you can choose to continue with the physical body but then your body will eventually become lighter and lighter to where you will turn into a light being, because there will not be any need for a physical body.

The new earth will have no room for any negativity at all. People who choose to stay on the old earth will not even know that anything has happened. They will stay on the old earth to finish their karma and then will reincarnate to somewhere else.

All of the universe will be watching when we make this ascension into the new dimension, because this is the first time an entire planet has ever done this.

Some people think the shift will either start or be completed by the year 2012. If you haven't yet heard of that year likely being pivotal in the history of this planet, just wait...you will.

Taken from here

Dannion Brinkley

In 1975, Dannion experienced his first of three run-ins with the Grim Reaper. At age 25, while on the telephone, he was struck by lightning, and spent over 28 minutes on the "other side".

During his visit to heaven, Dannion was shown over one hundred visions of the world to come, and was then sent back to fulfill his heavenly mandated mission. His first two books artfully chronicled Dannion’s life in the shocking aftermath of that unprecedented journey to the beyond.

Despite the fact that he had seen the magnificence of the heavens, Dannion returned from his near death experience to re-enter a body badly charred and damaged by the lightning. It took two years for him to learn to walk and feed himself again. Once his strength was restored, Dannion vowed to become a caregiver for others. Initially, he gave of his time in nursing homes, and eventually he became a hospice volunteer. In 1997 Dannion proudly co-founded a national organization of volunteer caregivers named Compassion in Action/The Twilight Brigade.

Although he has not written a new book in eight years, Dannion's latest contribution to the impressively vast library of spiritual literature is destined to be another classic. The Secrets of the Light: Spiritual Strategies to Empower Your Life...Here and in the Hereafter is a must read for every spiritual student of Truth who seeks to discover the mysteries of life, and dispel the illusion of death.

In 1994, In Light Times conducted its first of three interviews with Dannion (click for third interview) following the publication of Saved by the Light. Kathryn Peters, who conducted all three of those interviews, found Dannion to be most intriguing, funny and brilliant. Today she is happily married to this man who touched her soul.

Since 1998, Dannion has been on the National Advisory Board of In Light Times. As a dear friend of this publication, we proudly present this Las Vegas interview exclusive with Dannion Brinkley, one of the world's leading authorities on the Near-Death Experience.

AP: A major thread found throughout the fabric of your work over the past decade has been the theme, “We are all powerful and mighty spiritual beings.” What do you think would happen if all of society suddenly woke up to this fact? Would it lead to our greatness or would arrogance lead to the complete downfall of mankind?

Dannion: In The Secrets of the Light I believe that if we all strive to live in alignment with the Four-fold path we can open ourselves to physically experience the spiritual place I call, the Heavens. In the new book I repeatedly touch upon the fact that we are powerful, mighty spiritual beings. In order to assist the readers in viewing themselves from this place of Divinity, we created a system of spiritual self-evaluation called, "The Seven Truths." The Truths offer seven perspectives on life that take us beyond our commonly held belief in ego and dualism and lift us instead into the spiritual focus of our eternal nature.

As we are shifting from the fourth, into the fifth dimension and onto the ninth, a belief in our interconnectedness with all things now becomes essential. Quantum dynamics urges us to shift away from a polarity-based paradigm into a state of conscious oneness. As the active movement of this shift makes itself known, between 2008 and 2012, this unified field of consciousness will gradually become a permanent part of our everyday reality.

Kathryn and I have tried to design practical tools for people to use in order to open themselves to the eternal spirit within while, at the same time, they remain energetically anchored as we gradually become aware of our multi-dimensional realities. Throughout the turbulent times ahead we will endure many transformative upheavals. I personally believe the ultimate outcome of the changes we are about to face will be positive and empowering for they will serve to reveal the innate greatness we do indeed possess.

Taken from here.

Do not give into all of this fear. It is everywhere, the television, the radio, the newspapers, and the internet. And you will notice that it has become more prominent in the past decade. Choose your own future. Turn off your televisions and only expose yourself to those things that truly serve your divine self. Choose love and acceptance. Turn your back on all of this fear.

The future is as bright.. as you want it to be.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Future Is As Bright.. As You Want It To Be

Jack, superb!! Keep it coming..
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Great Jack!

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:42 PM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I love these types of threads. Thanks Jack.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Cheers
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:15 PM   #6
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jack for this beautiful message of hope and enlightment.

We shall prevail and see the greater light of oneness!!

Ace of Hearts
-- ----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose
Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #7
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Got the kundalini shivers reading that....cheers mate!....

Something is going weird with time.....woo hoo !!!!
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:06 PM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I do not watch TV , i do not read newspapers, I am trying to stay away from the negative, I do not let my mind and heart be influenced by the negative. . I guess sth is really going on because all that wasn't planned by me.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote