Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-08-2009, 09:58 PM   #76
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Is Vegan/Vegetarian an Illuminati Deception?

I don't understand - why do vegans want to consume fake imitations of animal food? If its about the philosophy - that just does not compute for me.

Many sites on the internet now warn about the dangers of soy. I aim for zero soy consumption.

Did the Creator put bottles of B-12 growing on trees?

The animals can be treated kindly. I agree the bulk of commercial operations are an abomination and this must be changed.

EDIT: I also aim to eat 100% real food. Real food has no long list of ingredients on the package. Weston A Price showed how traditional people's when eating from the land and nearby waters where they live have almost 100% perfect health, both MENTAL and physical. They have no jails, no crime - there are amazing studies on how nutrition affects behavior.

Last edited by Karen; 10-08-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:03 PM   #77
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Love It or hate it

http://stylishcorpse.files.wordpress...09/marmite.gif

This helps maintain your red blood cells. It is found mainly in animal products like meat, eggs and fish, so vegetarians need to look for alternative supplies of B12, like Marmite.

http://www.marmite.com/love/nutrition/vitamin-b12.html

Ingredients:

Yeast Extract
Salt
Vegetable Extract
Niacin
Thiamin
Spice Extracts
Riboflavin
Folic Acid
Celery Extract
Vitamin B12

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:05 PM   #78
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Being vegan removes yourself from 99% of food adverts

(added) - and mass marketing

Last edited by chelmostef; 10-08-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:11 PM   #79
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I don't understand - that just does not compute for me.

People ridicule what they dont understand.. Im not saying you are..

Ive never felt better being vegan..
Old 10-08-2009, 10:12 PM   #80
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Everyone has a different biochemistry. People have killed or almost killed themselves trying to follow diets that don't fit their genetics. Some people do well as vegan. Most don't.

Last edited by Karen; 10-08-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:13 PM   #81
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

See previous posts in this thread.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #82
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote from:
http://westonaprice.org/mythstruths/mtsoy.html

Myths & Truths About Soy

NOTE: These Myths & Truths as well as our summary of soy dangers are provided on our Soy Alert! trifold brochure (PDF). You may print this at home or at a copy store for mass distribution. If you wish, you can order quantities of professionally printed two-color trifold brochures for 25 cents each by using the Order Form.

Myth: Use of soy as a food dates back many thousands of years.

Truth: Soy was first used as a food during the late Chou dynasty (1134-246 BC), only after the Chinese learned to ferment soy beans to make foods like tempeh, natto and tamari.

Myth: Asians consume large amounts of soy foods.

Truth: Average consumption of soy foods in Japan and China is 10 grams (about 2 teaspoons) per day. Asians consume soy foods in small amounts as a condiment, and not as a replacement for animal foods.

Myth: Modern soy foods confer the same health benefits as traditionally fermented soy foods.

Truth: Most modern soy foods are not fermented to neutralize toxins in soybeans, and are processed in a way that denatures proteins and increases levels of carcinogens.

Myth: Soy foods provide complete protein.

Truth: Like all legumes, soy beans are deficient in sulfur-containing amino acids methionine and cystine. In addition, modern processing denatures fragile lysine.

Myth: Fermented soy foods can provide vitamin B12 in vegetarian diets.

Truth: The compound that resembles vitamin B12 in soy cannot be used by the human body; in fact, soy foods cause the body to require more B12

Myth: Soy formula is safe for infants.

Truth: Soy foods contain trypsin inhibitors that inhibit protein digestion and affect pancreatic function. In test animals, diets high in trypsin inhibitors led to stunted growth and pancreatic disorders. Soy foods increase the body's requirement for vitamin D, needed for strong bones and normal growth. Phytic acid in soy foods results in reduced bioavailabilty of iron and zinc which are required for the health and development of the brain and nervous system. Soy also lacks cholesterol, likewise essential for the development of the brain and nervous system. Megadoses of phytoestrogens in soy formula have been implicated in the current trend toward increasingly premature sexual development in girls and delayed or retarded sexual development in boys.

Myth: Soy foods can prevent osteoporosis.

Truth: Soy foods can cause deficiencies in calcium and vitamin D, both needed for healthy bones. Calcium from bone broths and vitamin D from seafood, lard and organ meats prevent osteoporosis in Asian countries-not soy foods.

Myth: Modern soy foods protect against many types of cancer.

Truth: A British government report concluded that there is little evidence that soy foods protect against breast cancer or any other forms of cancer. In fact, soy foods may result in an increased risk of cancer.

Myth: Soy foods protect against heart disease.

Truth: In some people, consumption of soy foods will lower cholesterol, but there is no evidence that lowering cholesterol improves one's risk of having heart disease.

Myth: Soy estrogens (isoflavones) are good for you.

Truth: Soy isoflavones are phyto-endocrine disrupters. At dietary levels, they can prevent ovulation and stimulate the growth of cancer cells. Eating as little as 30 grams (about 4 tablespoons) of soy per day can result in hypothyroidism with symptoms of lethargy, constipation, weight gain and fatigue.

Myth: Soy foods are safe and beneficial for women to use in their postmenopausal years.

Truth: Soy foods can stimulate the growth of estrogen-dependent tumors and cause thyroid problems. Low thyroid function is associated with difficulties in menopause.

Myth: Phytoestrogens in soy foods can enhance mental ability.

Truth: A recent study found that women with the highest levels of estrogen in their blood had the lowest levels of cognitive function; In Japanese Americans tofu consumption in mid-life is associated with the occurrence of Alzheimer's disease in later life.

Myth: Soy isoflavones and soy protein isolate have GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status.

Truth: Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) recently withdrew its application to the FDA for GRAS status for soy isoflavones following an outpouring of protest from the scientific community. The FDA never approved GRAS status for soy protein isolate because of concern regarding the presence of toxins and carcinogens in processed soy.

Myth: Soy foods are good for your sex life.

Truth: Numerous animal studies show that soy foods cause infertility in animals. Soy consumption enhances hair growth in middle-aged men, indicating lowered testosterone levels. Japanese housewives feed tofu to their husbands frequently when they want to reduce his virility.

Myth: Soy beans are good for the environment.

Truth: Most soy beans grown in the US are genetically engineered to allow farmers to use large amounts of herbicides.

Myth: Soy beans are good for developing nations.

Truth: In third world countries, soybeans replace traditional crops and transfer the value-added of processing from the local population to multinational corporations.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #83
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Obesity 'contributes to 30,000 deaths a year' just in the uk..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...aths-year.html

Dont know of any Vegans dying or died..

Can see why one might think its a reptlian agenda. But personally I think it couldn't be further from the truth..

British supermarkets accused over destruction of Amazon rainforest..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environmen...ion-greenpeace

What for?

Burgers, and the omnivorous appetite..

What have the vegans destroyed other then nearly thier own body?

Stef

Last edited by chelmostef; 10-08-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #84
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Meat comes from plant food (digestion), and plants come from Sunlight. So meat is just another form of the Sun.

But most important... there are only two elements that exist in all creation... Metal and Crystal which can be animated through complex processes;Life.

I bet there will never be an answer to the veggy-meat eater debate... maybe its like telling a gay/lesbian its all in their head... how does anyone know except them?

Maybe when tshtf there won't be any food for anybody and we'll all have to become Suneaters!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #85
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Theres only one way to settle this!!!

Old 10-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #86
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Ingenious show by Avalon there Chelmostef.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #87
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Well done, Christo (heh heh).
Bottom line, everyone should eat what works for them.
A lot of us on the planet eat what we can and if we can.

Maybe one of these days we'll all be singing "All I need is the air that
I breathe and to love you......"

P.S. My basic one is lacto-ovo-veg, and I try very hard
to be kind to my providers. i.e. free range eggs, organic farm cow milk, etc.
I eat most things socially and comply with requests from my family for
animal meals (one would crawl on glass for rack of lamb).
Aloha,Bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #88
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

It really boils down for me, to the fact that I dont like to see any conscious being being harmed, at all. Its as simple as that..

But I do understand that not everyone is able to do this due to the blood type, ect...

But for me I've never felt better, so I guees im the lucky one..

Does this make me a better person than you?

Probably not.

We all have a paths to walk. And im walking mine.. And you can walk yours were ever that may take you..

But feel free to ask any vegan questions you like as long as its not malicious

Stef
Old 10-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #89
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I don't see this as being a fight at all, although others do - and it can really get ramped up. For me it's just information.

There are several pro-vegan threads to take the vegan questions to.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #90
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

"Probably not" or just flat out 'no' right!

Divine Intelligence posses no ability to judge, however a group mind certainly learns this one way or the other and there certainly are much better paths of using Divine Intelligence better than many of the ways our society has fallen into.

Of course 'someone else' steering the course of Divine Intelligence into a negative state over a long period of time would certainly screw up the thinking of right and wrong (very little of a framework of Harmony and Balance after many generations of deterioration), so turning the degradation downhill and creating a segway back up takes time right? V is a process.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:52 PM   #91
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

I don't see it as any kind of fight at all. To me it's just interesting what others do with it. If anyone cares, when I have been on my own, I'm pretty much a Zen monk with diet. There are a lot of things which influence us. And it's also true that it becomes more and more difficult for many to cause harm as awareness expands. It would be pretty difficult to achieve if one expanded to all the physical aspects of one's surroundings. I mean things like our clothing, our furnishings.I would imagine everyone on forum treading pretty lightly, though. Going off on a tangent- sorry.
Karen, your research posted here is very scholarly. And you see it all over the place with different ethnic groups being effected by the "Western diet".
One thing which I've wondered about for a long time is when one follows a vegan diet and needs to supplement B-12, what really is the story re.: man as herbivore? There are multitudes on the planet subsiding on mostly rice diet. Maybe it is a matter of adjustment through generations.

BC
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #92
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
"Probably not" or just flat out 'no' right!

Divine Intelligence posses no ability to judge, however a group mind certainly learns this one way or the other and there certainly are much better paths of using Divine Intelligence better than many of the ways our society has fallen into.

Of course 'someone else' steering the course of Divine Intelligence into a negative state over a long period of time would certainly screw up the thinking of right and wrong (very little of a framework of Harmony and Balance after many generations of deterioration), so turning the degradation downhill and creating a segway back up takes time right? V is a process.
Maybe thats is whats happened the balance has been pushed to such extremes we are nearly falling of the edges trying to scrabble up.. Are we all products of that in one way or another..
Old 10-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #93
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
It would be pretty difficult to achieve if one expanded to all the physical aspects of one's surroundings. I mean things like our clothing, our furnishings.BC
But not impossible not to buy nescafe for trying to sue ethiopia.. Or not buying from other producers for one reson or the other, im forever reading the labels of things.. But it is an impossible mountain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushycat View Post
Going off on a tangent- sorry.
Karen, your research posted here is very scholarly. And you see it all over the place with different ethnic groups being effected by the "Western diet".
One thing which I've wondered about for a long time is when one follows a vegan diet and needs to supplement B-12, what really is the story re.: man as herbivore? There are multitudes on the planet subsiding on mostly rice diet. Maybe it is a matter of adjustment through generations.

I buy food fortified or suplmemted with what I need or am lacking.. We live in a very unnatural enviroment, well I do anyway.

Stef
Old 10-09-2009, 12:11 AM   #94
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Dears,

Referring to eat meat, especially mammals and birds, I want to tell you two issues:

1. The word of God
2. My personal experience

The word of God, spoken by Jesus Himself to people in Romania, said that the God is very upset on people, since 7,000 years, because they start to eat other souls beings and their dead cry to Himself asking for revenge of their lost lives and inflict only problems,to the host person which ate that animal. AND THAT ALL THE DISEASES IN THE WORLD COME FROM MEAT.

Though fish are allowed (example of Jesus multiplying fish) and of the prophet John-The_Baptist, from the desert eating locusts and wild bee honey. Another view of how to look our relationship, our symbiosis with other beings is that all of the domestic animals, are willing to bring their contribution to us, as a sign of recognize our care for them and they give us their by-products, such milk, eggs, etc. But not to kill and consume them.

Another issue is that most cancer healers (those who really healed) recommend a diet completely without meat.

My personal experience, is that I quit eating meat from spring 2008, I feel great, very energetic. I managed to fight against a very terrible disease (and no, is not cancer!) after I listened the word of God.

I eat fish, seafood, dairy, vegetables, seeds, grains and beans, honey, fruits, etc. very important are seeds, sesame, lin seeds, then vegetable oils, olive oil, linoil (omega 3) but also omega from fish.

Many people afraid of lack of vitality or sexual energy, etc. All are nonsense!

Soja we should eat with care, because what is out there, is more than 90% from GMO soja (even they say is organic), the chinese people are eating for long, but we are not used in our diet. People in Middle East which are rich and afford to chose, are not eating it.

The meat, has been eaten with moderation by population at villages, in ancient times, once per week and for holidays, though they were healthy and robust. Once people level rise, started eating meat daily, lots of problems appeared.

From my personal research, I discovered that human body needs proteins (not entering scientific details) just for using part of their molecular chains, in synthesis of different enzymes and cell material.

So, there are three types of proteins:

1. Simple proteins-find in beans such chickpeas (hummus), beans, lentils, soja, mushrooms
2. Moderated compounded proteins - fish, eggs, milk, cheese and other dairy products
3. Very complex proteins, that are coming from meat

Types 1 and 2 are easily processed by the human body and are easily assimilated and disposed. The type 3 is very dangerous for body (can cause cancer) and very difficult to digest (asking for much more acid in stomach) and put much strain on kidneys (lots of urea and uric acid, could lead in time to gut).

The phenomenon of causing cancer, at physical level, has to do, that parts of complex protein molecules, are bypassing the cell membrane sticking into the DNA protein chromosomal chain, causing a degenerated cell, which will be very difficult to be apoptosis-ed. This is the start of cancer in the body. Even this sound strange and difficult to proof or put in evidence, do not forget that meat is made of cells, containing their DNA and if parts of that DNA (resulting from different body chemical and physical process) could easily pass cell membrane (phospholipid bilayer of polar-nonpolar-polar structure), into the cytoplasm of the cell, by endocytosis.

At superior planes, I'm sure that is perfectly true, the previous mentioned word of God, about the desperate inner cry of killed animals, for their lost lives.

These are my experiences with no eating meat and I did not feeling the urge or something I miss. Sometime, after not eating long time fish, I feel that whatever I've been eaten (eggs, cheese), though I need some fish. After that, I feel extremely nourished and satiated.

If we want to be healthy we need to be in accordance and vibration of God and his creatures. If all part of our bodies are resonating with His vibration we will be healthy. The ailment is just a dis-balance, because of improper foods, thoughts or actions of us or someone else around us.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #95
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

So is this right or wrong?

If your gonna bring or quote religion than here it is... The KJV is specifying what living creatures can and cannot be eaten!

Or was this already discussed?

http://www.theisraelofgodrc.com/UNCLEAN_animals.html

Why does the bible say you can eat some living creatures but not others?

Ok the bible has been tampered with and is wrong!!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 12:30 AM   #96
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Oh... disease takes root in the body only from a MINERAL deficiency!!! Not from MEAT!
Old 10-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #97
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
So is this right or wrong?

If your gonna bring or quote religion than here it is... The KJV is specifying what living creatures can and cannot be eaten!
If you referred to what I said, be informed that Jesus spoked us in the last years, now, not from Bible!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:51 AM   #98
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Crazy isn't it!!!

Which does one use to know what to do? The Bible? Or Jesus' words either written or interpreted?

Maybe even the 'lost books' like 'Gospel of Thomas' has better words of wisdom, or even some channeled material provides pretty good insight!!!!

Even the Plaedians have some great suggestions!

Seems to be a lot of evolving guidelines consistent with the times and eras of history!

Where's the 'council' that judges/enforces this?
Old 10-09-2009, 03:10 AM   #99
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

For me, everything is ENERGY, whether its food (all) sources or the air we breath, the water we drink, the light we see, the thoughts we have and our very essence, ect,

The key is to acknowledge this energy and be grateful for it and to use it to serve you best. There is no right or wrong! Its all ENERGY in one form or another...

peace

Last edited by Ross H; 02-28-2010 at 10:29 AM.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:38 AM   #100
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
It really boils down for me, to the fact that I dont like to see any conscious being being harmed, at all. Its as simple as that.. But I do understand that not everyone is able to do this due to the blood type, ect...

But for me I've never felt better,
People will often feel better and very well for a time. But in the long term most (not all) people will run low on nutrients that can take years to become depleted, such as B12. By the time people start to get symptoms, such as tingling in the extremities, the damage to the nervous system can be permanent.

Quote from:
http://chetday.com/strictvegandiet.htm
Vegan Diet: Recipe for Disaster?
Don't Let Philosophy Become More Important Than What Works

By Dr. Ben Kim http://DrBenKim.com

Please know that I’m not asking you to blindly believe my opinion about a long term, strict vegan diet being unhealthy for most people in the long term. I’m encouraging you to be honest with yourself about how you feel. If you have been a strict vegan for more than a year and have noticed problems like feeling tired a lot, not sleeping well, weak hair and nails, sensitive and decaying teeth, inability to maintain a healthy weight, constant hunger, unexplained irritability, or depression, isn’t it worth your while to at least consider that your diet isn’t working for you? How long are you supposed to attribute these and other health problems to detoxification or a period of adjustment?

If you are a strict vegan eating mainly whole, unprocessed plant foods, and you are experiencing health challenges, you can probably experience dramatically better health just by adding some organic eggs to your diet. Organic eggs from free range birds and organic butter are two foods that will provide you with essential nutrients that are not abundant or present at all in plant foods and may not conflict with your compassion for animals.

In fact, my experiences have led me to believe that many people don’t need to get more than 10 – 25 percent of their total calories from clean, organic animal foods to be at their best. Just in the past year alone, I have worked with several people who were experiencing significant health challenges on a long term, strict vegan diet and were extremely grateful to see their health improve by adding small amounts of clean animal foods to their diets.