Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #276
Donny

Default Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

Oh also, I think it is bloody marvelous that those who can afford a few extra quid, are willing to help someone who cannot afford to pay any form of dues to continue, I will happily pay for some one elses dues but can only afford one.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:59 PM   #277
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
Step outside your box, the air is fresher out here. :
and this is not elitist and condescending?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:02 PM   #278
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
and this is not elitist and condescending?
Not given the point I was making within the context of the entire post. As a snippet, it sure is. Make of it what you will. Karen worked to get us donation based and I for one am thrilled.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #279
Donny

Oh come on guys.

What ever you believe this funding method is all about, we are now just fighting amonst yourselves with words, some quite nasty too.

If the **** actually did hit the fan, would you really want to find out that the next person you are going to rely on for maybe even your life is some one that you had a mud throwing match with. Would this encourage you?
Old 11-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #280
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny View Post
Oh come on guys.

What ever you believe this funding method is all about, we are now just fighting amonst yourselves with words, some quite nasty too.

If the **** actually did hit the fan, would you really want to find out that the next person you are going to rely on for maybe even your life is some one that you had a mud throwing match with. Would this encourage you?

As long as you argue to an amicable resolution, or at least to the point of agreeing to disagree on opposing sides of an argument. As opposed to being contentious....

There is nothing wrong with a spirited debate. But when it bogs down in an endless cycle of back biting, it is then time to bury it in the pasture and never speak of it again
Old 11-20-2008, 11:31 PM   #281
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I am disappointed with the group at large. Very disappointed.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:41 PM   #282
Donny

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post

Are any of you dissapointed with anything I have said in the last 3 posts, because if you are then, I have no place here and I appologise to any I might have offended and most of all appologise to the person whome would have recieved a simple gift of membership.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #283
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Donny, you are a good person. No worries from my part. It has to do with the fueding and undermining of principles.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:49 PM   #284
Donny

Thankyou,
Old 11-20-2008, 11:53 PM   #285
Worlds Beyond 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
Nobody is being attacked by me though I certainly feel attacked. I find it appalling that you think it's okay that only people who can pay should be able to post unless they resort to asking for charity. I think it's elitist and a sad way to be. It also saddens me that so many were/are unable to see any other way to raise money than to charge people to post thus shutting out ideas from anyone who can't pay and as well as those who refuse to participate in the OLD PARADIGM of pay to play. Step outside your box, the air is fresher out here. Read my posts again. All of them. I'm all for donations and helping B & K. I truly respect what they have done and look forward to the future- but I won't contribute to the elitism energetically. It's bad karma and doesn't feel right. Enlighten yourself a bit, it's a good feeling.

I have read the rules and guidelines. I know that under a paid subscription that I would pay to post information to help others and in return those posts belong to PA as their property. Interesting.

Please don't stick your words in my mouth. You have no idea what I'm thinking or why I'm standing up right now. It is FOR the people who won't have a voice. It's for a forum that would suffer if it went paid because there are MANY people here who refuse to participate. All these cool threads you read with all the great ideas- many of those contributors will be gone and have said so already. Many others will just be lurking, never posting or sharing valuable information here- it will go elsewhere.

I'm not ranting, it's called a discussion. Conflicting ideas does not equal ranting. It's how we grow and learn. Look at post histories before you make empty accusations. You might want to look at the thread that Karen started before jumping on people you know NOTHING about and see that some of us have willingly offered to DONATE more than enough to cover our membership and more. And for future reference, it's more mature to express your opinions without using foul language. It's also smart to get your facts straight before calling someone out.
Well said Ruby.. I full agree with you on so many points you make here...

and it's exactly this same low-level/low-tone attitude and downright rudeness being spouted by certain mods (and a few 'in the clique' members) to members on here that prompted my post on PA weeks ago (in repsonse to Astropsyche's thread asking if this forum is "Elitist?").

I took a bit of a bashing for expressing my concerns in that post about Elitism.. and I also apologised publically as I thought possibly I had misunderstood people's intention.. but on reflection.. ... having seen the events and the posts coming from the "controllers" at/of PA (certain mods, and certain members, and also one or two comments from Bill himself in recent posts).. I'm now feeling that my initial gut/heart instincts were spot-on.. sadly.

I didn't have much to contribute except my few personal experiences, I didn't sign up to this forum with any ego or agenda.. just to make come contacts with like minded souls/hearts... life is short.. mine especially so.. and I am incredibly saddened that a group of people with such a level of awareness of what is going on in this world, can behave in such a nasty, dismissive and personal-attack way to others, many of whom are NOT trouble makers, whiners, babies, destructive in intent, or free-loaders... as has been suggested, amongst all the other snipes, swipes and derogatory comments by some mods.

If this is the sort of "vibe" the Ground Crew clearly has.... then I really do feel that whatever transpires on earth in the coming years/2012 etc, even if by some miracle I am still alive on earth by then, I'd be happier to GO than to survive/stick around to find myself in the company of people who behave like this, who think of/treat/speak to others in such appalling fashion.

The 'ordinary' people ARE this forum. They ARE the information. PA mods and 'leaders' might have shown more awareness/foresight to have realised and respected this a little more.

I know times are tough, for LOTS of people.. and they are only going to get tougher.. and tougher.. and money WILL be history in the not too distant future!

I know funds are needed for Proj C work. But the story keeps switching around as to what the funds are for exactly.. and that is confusing people in itself! Now we're being told (this thread!) it's for food and shelter for Bill and Kerry. ? . I feel for you if that is the case. I have been homeless. Lost my home/car/most possessions/personal belongings etc. And I have had NO food on the table.. more than once in my life.. and NOT through any action/inaction of my own either. it is NOT a nice place to be in for anyone. I spent 20 years working long hours in senior/Management roles, internationally. I was generous with my salary in helping others. And had a 'solid gold' nest egg, financial security for life, or so I thought.

I lost everything from a turn of fate that came from nowhere... and it is not pleasant or easy. I know there are others who have experienced the same, or even worse than I did. Man God/Divine Creator surely does work in mysterious ways! But hey.. I've survived. AND learned a lot too about how to survive (legally and honestly) with no money, no bank account, etc. I've NEVER asked anybody for money in my life. Nor taken 'charity', much less 'pity'. Even when I had "nothing" and was scared of what the day ahead would bring, I still gave of myself, of my heart, of my friendship and love/care.

I still have next to nothing, in material terms, but it doesn't stop me giving. To be down to your last cash note and freely donate it or share it with someone TRULY less well off... that is what will help this world ascend/survive... not scrabbling or going against your principles/integrity/values to "get" some more...

Anyway.. there's little point my continuing, especially as I can already sense the sort of reactions/responses that will come forth to my post... sadly.

Peace to all..... Please God .. one day, please God, let there be peace among all.....
Old 11-20-2008, 11:56 PM   #286
Baggywrinkle

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-22-2008 at 01:47 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #287
Suriel

Wink Re: The Goodbye Thread / Options To stay

The fact that there is a goodbye thread is a message in itself. There is so much wasted energy here. This is the only forum that I have visited that has been so full of mentally unstable people. Avalon is a good nut trap.

I have witnessed so much confusion, anger, mind battles, and unexpected surprises. The final result is that there are many people here that are lost looking for answers. But the irony is you are looking for some inside knowledge of the truth of why we are here. What will happen to us in 2012? Will the world end? When do I buy my backpack and stick my thumb in the air looking for a community?

Well, if Avalon is an example of a new community, I would definitely look elsewhere. I recommend watching the movie "the Beach" Good movie.

All it takes is one unstable person and the community is in Chaos. This is everyday life. You can't run from your problems. You must face them head on. If you want answers. Here is your answer: All we have is each other.
That's it. No more theories or surprises. There is a responsibility that we must deal with in our actions when it comes to our race on this planet.

And for all the wasted energy, insults, and wasted bickering over very small things, this will not help anything. The way I see it, use this forum if you can gain something from it. If not, don't log in. You don't need to say goodbye. We are already connected. If you don't have anything positive or productive to say, say nothing. This would make Avalon a much more enjoyable place.
There I go using that word "enjoy" again. lol.

Peace,
Suriel
Old 11-21-2008, 12:18 AM   #288
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I don't mind paying for recorded content like on PC which is where most of the cost is travel production etc, but the forum should really be free or paid for by PC. Information is key in these times. I'd pay for PC but feel PA will loose it's appeal even more than the change after 2-3 weeks when the forum was alive! ....then seemed like it was bashed on the head...

I pay for CMN because I want to see the latest movies.
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/home.htm
A very good site which could be used as a template

I'm sure if you charged a small amount for PC for the latest info some people would pay for PC latest content. I know I would if it was of similar quality to what is on PC... or at least was on there...

If 80% of people just lurk then the energy will die and PA will die and therefore PC will die. Unfortunately.

I'd personally have PA unregulated like in the 1st couple of weeks and free and PC paid for. I will pay for PC, and probably for PA for a short period but I sence it it will loose its appeal and then loose posters.

my 2p

ps I haven't got the time or botherment (if that is a word to read all 12 pages of posts).

I'd pay $5 a month for PC latest movies or a yearly figure. Due to what I feel will happen to PA I doubt I'll pay for long... another 2p

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 11-21-2008 at 12:34 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:20 AM   #289
Donny

Suriel Very well put.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:21 AM   #290
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Most of you here were drawn here by the Project Camelot videos; videos that have changed the way some of us view the world and do not deny their importance or value. Clearly a lot of money has gone into bringing this information out, and most here would agree that if Project Camelot, her mission and purpose, were to end, then we would all lose potentially important, perhaps even critical information, as coming events play out.

With a very small fee, of only one dollar a month, you could become a part of disclosure itself. To help fuel Project Camelot to stay the course in uncovering truths that have been denied us, as enlightening, doomy gloomy, or as controversial some perceive them to be.

On the pages of these forums I see phrases like Namasté, I read how love is the answer to our problems, and I see complaints that there is nothing “we the people” can do to change the situation forced on us by the powers that be, yet when a way DOES presents itself, people get lost in principles, and things concerning money. Sad. Its money. Just one dollar a month. A system is being set up that will even allow you to post for free because someone else here cares enough that you need to, and will pay your way. One dollar!

Seems to me that Bill and Kerry NEED these dollars to continue to do their work but you make your judgments, and you feel proud of your stance safeguarding that very important dollar, and the principles that it represents. Are you willing to let Camelot end so you won’t have to sacrifice anything? Because you shouldn’t have to sacrifice anything? Not even one dollar? Is it really more important to be right, than to be generous?

If I had the opportunity to let Bill borrow MY car so he can go about fulfilling the destiny of Camelot, I would. Instead I can only choose to be a part of disclosure itself, to support it beyond sharing my opinions for free, and if my measly 60 bucks has anything to do with winning this information war, then I can say to history that I was there, I made a difference. I made sacrifices; even if it was only a few dollars here and there.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:34 AM   #291
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Some will leave. I've explained a few times elsewhere that, for me, this is not about those who can't pay, or have a moral issue. It's about those who insist they should get a free ride, because they think so, and shouldn't have to contribute regardless of consumption.

Time is short, and those who don't want to help, should at least not stand in the way of those who are trying to.

Uuh......excuse me, but what makes you believe that anyone on this site wants a "free ride"? All I am seeing here is people with an inability to pay, or a moral issue as you say.

You probably shouldn't make assumptions unless you have solid basis for them.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:52 AM   #292
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
GregorArturo, I've read a many of your posts and threads and it is clear to me that you are absolutely one of the more intelligent and sensible people of the members here at this forum, that is why i don't understand why you are so knuckle-headed about this, how to finance the Avalon forum.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:10 AM   #293
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriel View Post
The fact that there is a goodbye thread is a message in itself. There is so much wasted energy here. This is the only forum that I have visited that has been so full of mentally unstable people. Avalon is a good nut trap.

Well, if Avalon is an example of a new community, I would definitely look elsewhere. I recommend watching the movie "the Beach" Good movie.

All it takes is one unstable person and the community is in Chaos.
Peace,
Suriel

Hi Suriel
& Friends

Sounds indeed like what I said in my May 2008 Camelot video, one chaot and all is toast, I experienced it often when vampiric energy feels attracted to the Light. We have seen it at work here from the first few moments. I stayed in observer mode after the witness threads were deleted, and i came back now to help out Kerry Cassidy.

Yes so while they raise funds now, we can discuss this business of how to manage sanity, as it then leads to the productive question of how you form true Radiant Zones and who you select... do they s-elect each other? By projecting at each other? Just kidding...

OK and that is what my 288 quiet peaceful friends and i discuss at my zone where we network good people and bring about concrete solutions... while also looking at the bigger picture, meanwhile this Avalon thing here at times looks like the "radio-active" zone. Saddens me a bit, and makes me laugh too, both.

Anyway as we have proven today once again the Krishnamurti "in"-crowd saved the day and showed the way, plus implemented applied solutions on an ordinary day, and got the fundraiser started, by having TWO people simply begin donating while the others "debated" the issues....

Hey guys when the house is on fire you act without thought, you do not discuss stuff. That is why this planet is where it is at, because no one or only few can take action - let alone "leadership" whatever that means.

Well yes... it is going to take a few way showers in the real world of 2009-2012

Thanks Suriel for your thoughts - much appreciated !!

Post Script to the others...

As to that discussion about Elitism, I have some disturbing hard core news:

The TRUE ELITE (Term used in the book WILDFIRE by Samantha Beaumont) is the group who prepared the new paradigm. At one time around 2014 or so we will perhaps embark in a society of enlightened ones, where no leaders are needed, because everyone is a leader of his her own self. The the true elite is among true equals. Makes sense?

Its not the old "elite", let alone the "ground crew" which designed and implements the new ways of the future now. It is the scouts of the desired timelines who will make it happen.

not to worry
all is swell...

For the book "Wildfire" see: http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...antha-beaumont

((To everyone: Read the book by Samantha Beaumont, you might learn a few shamanic tricks that will come in handy very soon.))

Last edited by StClair; 11-21-2008 at 01:15 AM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:28 AM   #294
enacae
Avalon Senior Member

I saw the donation link on PC & PA home pages now. I hope to be able to give soon. If you are able to give please do. I truly believe in what Bill and Kerry are doing here. Keep this site alive and free. Lets keep Bill and Kerry able to do their job by making a donations toward our cause. I say "our cause" because I believe that we all here are gaining through the work that they are doing. Kuddos to the moderators here, I think you all are doing a fantastic job keeping the forum up and organized. So, if you can give, please do. If you can not, then just keep Bill ,Kerry and the moderators in your thoughts.
enacae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:37 AM   #295
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

I didn't actually took the time to read all the posts since my last one on this thread but one thing I can tell : I still don't see anyone laughing !

Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us and you will be assimilated.

Locutus of Borg

I hope that settles it.
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:43 AM   #296
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald View Post
I didn't actually took the time to read all the posts since my last one on this thread but one thing I can tell : I still don't see anyone laughing !

Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us and you will be assimilated.

Locutus of Borg

I hope that settles it.
Hey Donald, go over to Camelot-off-topic, Quotes and Jokes!, HaHa!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:53 AM   #297
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Hey Donald, go over to Camelot-off-topic, Quotes and Jokes!, HaHa!
You have to read my other posts on this thread to understand why I say this. It's actually relevant.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:56 AM   #298
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

oh sorry, I thought you were looking for a laugh, my bad, I'll look at your other posts.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:11 AM   #299
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
oh sorry, I thought you were looking for a laugh, my bad, I'll look at your other posts.
That's ok
Old 11-21-2008, 05:06 AM   #300
juke
Avalon Senior Member

The travelers

There is a group of people traveling across the country. They come to a river - deep and fast flowing.
The chief says: we have to cross the river to find a good place - and all agree.
But how to get to the other side ? They have a big debate. Lets build a bridge! - a boat! - and the debate goes on and on ...
A few days later ... the debate is going on -
someone says: today I was looking for a nice place to take a bath, not far away downstream, the river is shallow - easy to cross...
I was collecting mushrooms not far away upstream- says another one - there's already a bridge ...

What a decision will they make?
juke is offline   Reply With Quote