Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Whistleblower Radio Cancelled

I can't see in the threads where anyone has talked about this but I just saw on the Camelot site blog that Kerry and Bill are cancelling the radio program. I am very sad to hear that because I really enjoyed it. It was a way to get up to date information without waiting for a video to be made.

I do understand their decision because the show is constantly seeming to be bombarded with blackouts, crazy noises, drop-offs, etc. etc. Maybe there's more to it than just an inconvenience that we're not aware of.

Anyway, I hate to see it go but certainly look forward to frequent updates from the founders as they have got us all on this train and we will need to be fed on a regular basis with something good to eat.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower Radio Cancelled

I'm very disappointed, because this was a way to connect with Bill and Kerry since they are not on this forum.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Bobbie: I'm sad to hear this. We shouldn't expect a smooth ride on this offroad train. We may have to feed ourselves. We probably have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I'm very sure there are factions in this solar system who despise Camelot and Avalon. We should be prepared for just about anything...good or bad.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
smat
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry to hear this news, I really enjoyed listening to all the Camelot radio shows and I appreciate the time and effort they put into them.
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #5
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I agree with you, we are responsible for feeding ourselves but the food must come from somewhere and what Camelot has to offer is, for the most part, easy to digest and a way of being awake and aware, no pun intended....well, maybe a little one.

I also agree that it was a way to hear from them at least twice a week. I like having their personal input on a more frequent basis because they have their fingers on the heartbeat of what is going on.

Yesterday, for instance, Dr. Horowitz was on and he had the latest on the vaccines and then Kerry is able to add her comments and ask questions that we might want to ask. I just thought it was really a benefit to all. It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, it is important that we remain in touch in order to build a community for moral support and assisting each other because where I live, they look at you like you've got 3 heads if you bring any of this information to the surface. They just think you're some gullible raving lunnie so I like keeping in touch with them - not from a groupie standpoint but from a community standpoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Bobbie: I'm sad to hear this. We shouldn't expect a smooth ride on this offroad train. We may have to feed ourselves. We probably have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I'm very sure there are factions in this solar system who despise Camelot and Avalon. We should be prepared for just about anything...good or bad.

Namaste
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:07 AM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I agree Bobbie, I wish they would continue doing the show I liked hearing them as well, but I guess we have to be flexible enough with all the changes coming down the pike and deal with it.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:24 AM   #7
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

eye am sad too. you know, i think we were all trying to listen to them and talk to them at the same time and this became overwhelming. bill and kerry, i for one, apologize. i do think they should continue on ustream. at 11 11 and 11 11. any time they choose. just keep going. eye think the pressure to be "professional" is over whelming. eye think the moment they become "professional" is ... i don't want to explain it for people to get mad at me. to be honest, i don't want them to be "professional". "professional" means edited and scripted. and this is what we DON't want. STAY yourself, guys. WE LIKE to hear your dog drink water and we don't mind when you eat watermelon. :-) for real for real for real. THE HUMAN (and 15 percent alien, lol) that is within you... is soooo important to keep. and the style, kerry, you PRIDE yourself on... STICK WITH IT. see? it is necessary. ok, enough for now. i'm always around. love you avalonians. keep up the good work. Shan
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:56 AM   #8
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I know Bill and Kerry could do a weekly podcast fairly easily. I mean they post Skype interviews in pretty good quality, so just doing that would be just like the radio show, but on their terms.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:18 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

In case you didn't see this message from Bill Ryan:

Many thanks to everyone who's written to us telling us how valuable and interesting they found our radio show. This feedback has encouraged Kerry and myself to focus on how we can dialog with our audience in real time while presenting up-to-the-minute news and information - uninterrupted by commercials, with the timing, scheduling and audio quality determined by ourselves. You may see us on air again before not too long, in a slightly different format. We very much appreciate all the support and helpful suggestions.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:50 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

How many listeners did they get live?? They should know this figure....

Could they do a skype cast or something like that... AND record it and just save it as an MP3 which how I listen to most of my stuff and an official e-mail address to post pre-recording questions maybe...

I'm not sure 2 times a week and 4 hours of content on top of what they do is sustainable for their energy (especially with many conferences etc)...

I'm happy with a weekly e-mail Q&A and a recording of a skype call between them both or including a whistle blower if they can...

Just some ideas...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote