Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 03-07-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Default VERITAS: Grant Cameron - UFOs and Presidents

I just had the privilege of interviewing the authority on presidential UFO research: Grant Cameron.

We discussed every president where the research was warranted. The interview can now be listened or downloaded on our website:

As usual, I am sharing it with you!

http://www.veritasshow.com

In Veritas,

Manticore
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: VERITAS: Grant Cameron - UFOs and Presidents

Hi manticore,

Now that's an interview worth listening to.

Very fascinating and backed with reference to, names, dates, places, documents etc.

It was something I could get my teeth into.

Congratulations for a job well done!

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
I just had the privilege of interviewing the authority on presidential UFO research: Grant Cameron.

We discussed every president where the research was warranted. The interview can now be listened or downloaded on our website:

As usual, I am sharing it with you!

http://www.veritasshow.com

In Veritas,

Manticore
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello and thank you, Steve,

I'm glad you noticed the references. You may have heard I added a few observations at the end. Indeed, the Japanese transported aircraft inside their submarines.

I had to add that at the end of the show for accuracy. If our show is about the truth, we better have all the facts, right?

Also, it is of my opinion that George H.W. Bush was not a weak vice president. He was the same type/model of Dick Cheney.

Thanks for listening to this long but worthy interview!

Best,
Mel

Last edited by manticore; 03-07-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I am going to listen to it tomorrow. I have listened to other interviews and i have to say that listening to your interviews is a real pleasure; you are very professional and you know when and what kind of questions to ask. You know how to "squeeze" the infromation out of your guests
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Burgundia!
Old 03-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview! It sounds like Presidents are kept out of the loop. They are so busy running around the country and world...and attending all kinds of meetings, interviews, preparing for speeches, etc...that they don't have the time to really reflect on issues and formulate policy. I sometimes think they should stay at Camp David...and have everyone come to them. It's revealing and frightening that not even the President of the United States can get a straight answer regarding aliens and ufo's. But perhaps the straight answer would be so upsetting that they would not be able to function effectively...and carry out the agenda of the alleged shadow government. They might become another James Forrestal.

I agree with you about George H.W. Bush. My hunch is that he is into this subject about as deep as it goes. Cameron relies on documents...which is good, in one sense...but I doubt the Powers That Be go out of their way to document anything concerning aliens and ufo's...which might possibly become public at a future date. Just the opposite. Cameron's view that Obama will not be the Disclosure President is opposite what many ufologists believe.

Cameron reveals very little regarding Eisenhower and alleged agreements with aliens. He seems to believe that no treaties were signed. I would like to see research regarding any possible connection between Project Paperclip, the Rosewell Crash, and the alleged Eisenhower/Alien meetings at Muroc and Holloman in 1954. How far had Project Paperclip progressed by 1954...especially regarding the continuation of the Nazi anti-gravity craft program?

I would be interested in alien/ufo research involving the following:

1. Washington DC and the people who are in power decade after decade...and watch Presidents come and go. This would include the military industrial complex.

2. The City of London, and once again, the people who are in power decade after decade. This would obviously include the Rothschilds.

3. Vatican City and the people in the highest positions of power decade after decade. This would include the Pope, Black Pope, and the Curia.

4. The State of Israel. I'm not sure why I include this. I guess it has to do with the presence in the Middle East, ancient roots, and close ties to the United States...as well as receiving massive funding from the U.S. Is there a tie here to the seemingly mythical Gizeh Intelligence?

5. Underground Bases and Cities Worldwide, which would include the aliens/humans/entities who really run the world...according to some. The truth is down there.

Official sources are probably not going to shed sufficient light to reveal a clear picture of what is really going on. Key people in the know would have to risk their lives, and their family's lives, to reveal significant information regarding all of the above. So, really, this is just a wish-list...and I'm not going to hold my breath...waiting for answers. Besides, the bottom-line answers would probably make me very unhappy. I happen to think the snake-hole is very deep.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-07-2009 at 10:53 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:53 AM   #7
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Orthodoxymoron,

It's funny. As I'm reading your points, I'm predicting what you're going to say next. That's how in tune some like-minded people are. I had so much material to cover with Grant Cameron that I couldn't discuss it. Project/Operation Paperclip did not only include people; it also included files. So I wonder where those files landed.

Every point you have mentioned seems to be part of my goal this year, as it relates to having the guests that can answer, or at least, discuss the questions. I want to do a show on the three cities that rule the world: the Vatican, London and Washington, DC. You would be surprised at how many people don't know this. Perhaps Jim Marrs and others will shed more light.

As Milton Torres said during my first interview: "There is so much we don't know!"

Glad you listened!

Mel
Old 03-08-2009, 01:58 AM   #8
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Kathleen,

Why did I suspect you were going to join this thread about the Three City States? I honestly want to find the ideal guest for this.

There is a video on YouTube called The Ring of Power that talks about this. I'm not sure if the narrator is the researcher, but if she is, I would start with her.

Any guest suggestions for this? I'm involving all of you on this one. It would be my real departure (temporarily) from UFOs, but truth is truth, right? That's what the show is about.

Best,
Mel

P.S. By the way, Kathleen, I love your Avatar...Homer Simpson's X-Ray and his big brain? LOL

Last edited by manticore; 03-08-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #9
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the interview! Congrats on breaking a new record! And congrats on the radio pick ups... one at a time is quickly multiplying :-)

Cheers!

S
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Shanona!

That's right, one at a time. I like it slow but steady.

Best,

Mel
Old 03-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #11
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Another great interview!, wow that guy can talk a lot, and fast too!, LOL!
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but what does Veritas mean? Thanks again, Dan
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:03 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Another great interview!, wow that guy can talk a lot, and fast too!, LOL!
I'm probably the only one who doesn't know this, but what does Veritas mean? Thanks again, Dan
I think it means TRUTH. In Latin.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #13
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

That's right. Veritas = The Truth.

Veritas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Veritas (disambiguation).
Statue of Veritas outside the Supreme Court of Canada

In Roman mythology, Veritas (meaning truth) was the goddess of truth, a daughter of Saturn and the mother of Virtue. It was believed that she hid in the bottom of a holy well because she was so elusive. Her image is shown as a young virgin dressed in white.[1] Veritas is also the name given to the Roman virtue of truthfulness, which was considered one of the main virtues any good Roman should have possessed. In Greek mythology, Veritas was known as Aletheia.

This Latin word now appears in many University mottos. Veritas is the motto of Harvard University, the Dominican Order of the Roman Catholic Church, and Providence College which is run by the Dominicans. It is included in Indiana University's and Yale University's motto Lux et Veritas (Light and Truth). It also appears on the California State University's motto Vox Veritas Vita (Speak the Truth as a way of Life). Veritas (Truth) is also the motto of Bishop Lynch High School, appearing over the entrance doorway.

Public Affairs Officers in the Canadian Forces wear insignia emblazoned with the word "Veritas" as part of their standard uniform.

The word is also used in the phrase in vino veritas, meaning "In wine, truth" - referring to the circumstance that people seem to become uninhibited and tell what they really think (i.e. the truth) when they drink alcohol.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:04 AM   #14
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

I wanted to say that we will start transcribing the interviews. We welcome volunteers. Thank you!

Best,
Mel
Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding:

I would be interested in alien/ufo research involving the following:

1. Washington DC and the people who are in power decade after decade...and watch Presidents come and go. This would include the military industrial complex.

2. The City of London, and once again, the people who are in power decade after decade. This would obviously include the Rothschilds.

3. Vatican City and the people in the highest positions of power decade after decade. This would include the Pope, Black Pope, and the Curia.

4. The State of Israel. I'm not sure why I include this. I guess it has to do with the presence in the Middle East, ancient roots, and close ties to the United States...as well as receiving massive funding from the U.S. Is there a tie here to the seemingly mythical Gizeh Intelligence?

5. Underground Bases and Cities Worldwide, which would include the aliens/humans/entities who really run the world...according to some. The truth is down there.

I don't hate any of the above. I just want the truth to emerge in a tactful and orderly fashion. I want the deception, corruption, war, pain and suffering, etc. to stop. This will never, ever happen if the deep, dark secrets...remain deep, dark secrets. The truth may set us free eventually...but first we may have to go through incredible dissillusionment, emotional and spiritual turmoil and trauma, economic and political upheaval, etc, etc. I'm not looking for a quick fix or a savior. 'God, save us from our saviors.'
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote