Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-06-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
Soulmate7
Banned

Default GLP Vs David Icke

Something strange just happened. I was reading the latest David Icke article "Please don't riot".
http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/20744

I thought it was a good read and decided to post it on GLP. 2 minutes later I'm banned on GLP.

After investigating it further, it is clear that GLP doesn't like David Icke and vice versa. GLP having a personal vendetta against Icke is one thing, but banning members who are unaware of this, is quite shocking.

I just wrote them to let them know how "professional" I think they are.

Unbelievable!
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
TtC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: GLP Vs David Icke

It is more than GLP. Most forums have their own personal agenda. In fact, one of the people Camelot has interviewed does the same thing. For most forums, if the information posted does not agree or compliment what the forum is about or does not agree with the personal views of the owner/admin, they will erase it, remove posting rights, ban you, etc.

They are part of exactly what they think they are fighting against.
TtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

GLP has proven itself to be nothing more then a propoganda machine, spewing out more negativity then ive seen in every other forum combined.

Consider yourself lucky you got banned before it got chance to rob a piece of your soul.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:00 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Some forums are used as focus groups for the propaganda machine. Before the subscription of this forum they where in the process of hijacking it in order to use it as a focus group.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:07 AM   #5
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I experience some of the same thing at myspace. I put up links in my bulletins. and they wont work or there diverted to another page saying this is not expectable and it should be eradicated like head lice. something to this affect. there clearly is a force that doesn't want this stuff out. david icke makes some strong statements. and I know most cant handle it. but even if some of it is true. my god. were in a lot of trouble....

whats glp?
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 01:36 AM   #6
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
GLP has proven itself to be nothing more then a propoganda machine, spewing out more negativity then ive seen in every other forum combined.

Consider yourself lucky you got banned before it got chance to rob a piece of your soul.
Hey, I've seen your picture on David Icke's forum.
It's true, GLP is extremely negative but funny at the same time. The discussion threads are either cr*p or great. It's a forum of extremes.
But banning someone for not knowing what is going on behind the scene is beyond belief. "Usually" I know what I did wrong when I get the ban...

Quote:
I experience some of the same thing at myspace. I put up links in my bulletins. and they wont work or there diverted to another page saying this is not expectable and it should be eradicated like head lice. something to this affect. there clearly is a force that doesn't want this stuff out. david icke makes some strong statements. and I know most cant handle it. but even if some of it is true. my god. were in a lot of trouble....

whats glp?
GLP is Godlikeproduction.com
Here is a thread from 2007 that explains what's going on between GLP and Icke:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage465636/pg1

In the meantime they have replied to my complaint:

Quote:
Icke threatened legal action against this forum and so we do not allow
mention of him or promotion of his material or site.
I replied (couldn't resist):

Quote:
Fine. I did some research and found this out AFTER you banned me.
Sorry if I didn't read that particular thread from 2007..................

I am still banned as I speak. Now, do you think my "mistake" could be forgiven?

Do you honestly believe this is the way you should treat your members
for such a "mistake"?
I have nothing to do with this threat of legal action from Mr. Icke!

How old are you? Sorry for asking this, but I thought I'd seen it all.
But you have proven me wrong.

Are you looking for moderators? People with experience? People who can
make logical conclusions? Ask me friendly and I might accept.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:15 AM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I'm new to forums, but I cannot understand wanting to belong to a forum where you can't speak your mind on a subject like David Icke.
Seems like it would be worthless to belong to such a forum.
I enjoy being here because you can speak your mind...freedom is everything.
Dagon and I had a disagreement a while back...but we can still remain frendly, and I even sent him a Valentines card He's a great guy!
It's like why, just because you disagree on a subject, does not mean you can't get along. Dagon has lots of good posts, and I enjoy reading them.
Sorry Dagon if I'm using you as an example...but you understand what I mean...this is how we all should be...if the world could be like that...we might just create that universal oneness afterall
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:51 AM   #8
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I'm new to forums, but I cannot understand wanting to belong to a forum where you can't speak your mind on a subject like David Icke.
Dagon and I had a disagreement a while back...but we can still remain frendly, and I even sent him a Valentines card He's a great guy!
It's like why, just because you disagree on a subject, does not mean you can't get along. Dagon has lots of good posts, and I enjoy reading them.
Sorry Dagon if I'm using you as an example...but you understand what I mean...this is how we all should be...if the world could be like that...we might just create that universal oneness afterall
If only we had a disagreement....

All I did was:

Title: David Icke - Please don't riot
Body: Link

That's it!

I noticed though that once I had posted the thread, their system automatically added the letter "d" to the name "Icke".

Got more news from the kiddies forum:

Quote:
I gave you a straight answer to your question and no, we don't need your sarcasm or condescending help here. You should have stopped typing after your second paragraph.

Quote:
So I'm banned for life?
The sarcasm seems like a legit reason to keep me banned...

Will keep you informed. Thought you guys could use a good laugh.
When the kid stops replying, I'll inform him about this thread.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:38 AM   #9
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

actually we were on the same side just with different views. nice of you to say. your to kind brook. cheers
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #10
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Great David Icke article, Soulmate7. So true.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties on "another" forum!

Rioting will indeed bring about a police state MUCH quicker..(than is already planned)....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
Soulmate7
Banned

It's going from bad to worse, it seems. While I was banned yesterday, I could read their board. The email correspondence has stopped in the meantime, but now I can't read their board anymore. I didn't stalk or anything else.

Quote:
SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

If you need help you can email bans@godlikeproductions.com

we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you
I think the problem here is a combination of not wanting to admit he/she was wrong and the love of power.
Whoever is in charge of that forum, his/her maturity is showing...
Old 03-07-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well Soulmate your better off not on that site i think, but it does make you angry when you get this sort of problem.
Yes it is true sadly some forums are very strick about what is discussed and if it does not tie in with their agenda then your out!
If there that controlling then would you want to be on it!
Doesn't make you feel any better though huh!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Icke is a great guy-well on the ball in my humble opinion-it sounds like GLP haven't a clue on what's happening in the world-i may have a look and see their agenda-Icke speaks about control of the masses through ptb and tries to connect the dots from e.t's involvements in the world to the cameras in your street.If this info. becomes banned then to me the GLP site sounds a little under the kosh?Thanks for bringing it to the attention of this forum.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:37 AM   #14
Soulmate7
Banned

Because of my horrible crime, almost half of my country's internet users are blocked from GLP.

The ones using ADSL Belgacom are out, Telenet is fine.

I hereby apologize to the ones affected. Please don't retaliate with vengeance.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #15
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Soulmate7~

Check out this thread for some other members experiences with GLP:

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=4567
Thanks for bumping the old thread, Kathleen.
In the meantime, I'm aware how things work over at GLP. Jason Lucas and his questionable involvement with a spyware company. It seems to go even beyond that. Shady business to say the least.

Too bad. I wish I could just read their board, because some threads were really interesting (for a project I'm on). I tried several proxies. None of them seem to work for GLP.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate7 View Post
Because of my horrible crime, almost half of my country's internet users are blocked from GLP.
The ones using ADSL Belgacom are out, Telenet is fine.
I hereby apologize to the ones affected. Please don't retaliate with vengeance.
This is a pretty incredible story. They take that "Godlike" bit pretty seriously.
I'm surprised someone hasn't organized a little event where dozens of people sign up, then post the wrong thing, complain and get their isp banned, until half the membership of GLP can't log on....must be because they're not worth the trouble.

Seriously, it's dangerous to give any personal information to an organization like that, and this probably includes simply viewing the site.
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #17
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post
This is a pretty incredible story. They take that "Godlike" bit pretty seriously.
I'm surprised someone hasn't organized a little event where dozens of people sign up, then post the wrong thing, complain and get their isp banned, until half the membership of GLP can't log on....must be because they're not worth the trouble.

Seriously, it's dangerous to give any personal information to an organization like that, and this probably includes simply viewing the site.
Its also worthy of noting that Godlikeproductions.com has one of the top ranking page views out of all of the 'conspiracy' sites. They do an excelent job of conditioning anyone who visits to think that conspiracies are mainly jumbo mumbo written by coffee addled paranoid schizophrenics who have no grip on reality.

But they focus on the negativity for a very good reason. Something very beautifull is about to happen and all they want you to do is keep your focus on the pink elephant at the other side of the room.

Godlikeproductions? -
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #18
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Its also worthy of noting that Godlikeproductions.com has one of the top ranking page views out of all of the 'conspiracy' sites. They do an excelent job of conditioning anyone who visits to think that conspiracies are mainly jumbo mumbo written by coffee addled paranoid schizophrenics who have no grip on reality.

But they focus on the negativity for a very good reason. Something very beautifull is about to happen and all they want you to do is keep your focus on the pink elephant at the other side of the room.

Godlikeproductions? -
That's so true.
There's also allot of verbal/emotional abuse going on there and I believe it's meant to stay like that under the guise of "Free speech, no censorship", yet they ban people who post David Icke.
From the outside, I see allot of the dysfunctional side of people being not only entertained, but encouraged.
The negativity there is extremely addictive and I myself have to watch that I don't fall into it and feed from it.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:34 AM   #19
tgraf66
Avalon Senior Member

Soulmate, I would recommend dialing back your paranoia level. I won't say that they don't have a problem with Icke, but it's very likely that your inability to log in normally has nothing to do with you. I've made only two posts there in the two years I've been a member, and I've been banned a couple of times as well, and with the same message on the screen that you listed. Although the number of posts and the number of bans have been the same, they haven't been related in time. Since you said
Quote:
"half of my country's internet users are blocked from GLP"
and that all of them are using the same high-speed internet service provider, it's very likely that GLP is experiencing what is known as a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack originating from one or more users on that ISP.

A DDoS is very difficult to stop because of the fact that it *is* distributed among many machines; banning just one of those machines doesn't help. The only thing they can do is block the entire domain of your service provider to stop the attack. That doesn't mean they suspect you or think that you're doing anything; it just means that *someone* is operating a DDoS concentrated from that ISP. As I said above, this happened to me twice, and after a brief e-mail discussion with one of their techs, I understood what they were doing and why. It's the only way to stop the attacks on their system.

I'd be willing to bet that if you used any one of the many available web-based proxies, you would not only still be able to access GLP, but would also probably be able to log in to your account there and continue your discussions unhindered. It's a bit slower that way since everything has to pass through the proxy first, but it can be done.

Last edited by tgraf66; 03-15-2009 at 06:36 AM.
tgraf66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #20
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgraf66 View Post
Soulmate, I would recommend dialing back your paranoia level. I won't say that they don't have a problem with Icke, but it's very likely that your inability to log in normally has nothing to do with you. I've made only two posts there in the two years I've been a member, and I've been banned a couple of times as well, and with the same message on the screen that you listed. Although the number of posts and the number of bans have been the same, they haven't been related in time. Since you said and that all of them are using the same high-speed internet service provider, it's very likely that GLP is experiencing what is known as a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack originating from one or more users on that ISP.

A DDoS is very difficult to stop because of the fact that it *is* distributed among many machines; banning just one of those machines doesn't help. The only thing they can do is block the entire domain of your service provider to stop the attack. That doesn't mean they suspect you or think that you're doing anything; it just means that *someone* is operating a DDoS concentrated from that ISP. As I said above, this happened to me twice, and after a brief e-mail discussion with one of their techs, I understood what they were doing and why. It's the only way to stop the attacks on their system.

I'd be willing to bet that if you used any one of the many available web-based proxies, you would not only still be able to access GLP, but would also probably be able to log in to your account there and continue your discussions unhindered. It's a bit slower that way since everything has to pass through the proxy first, but it can be done.
I think it's very unlikely that they are experiencing a DDOS attack. It would be an amazing coincidence that another Belgian (tiny country) would have attacked the site at the same time I was having this problem with them.
I guess they didn't like my sarcasm and it happened right after that moment.
If that is your definition of a paranoid, then I am one.

As for your bet, I'm in, I have tried 20 or so proxies. These proxies worked on any other site except for GLP.

I think they decided to ban my isp since Belgian members are only a tiny fraction of their membership.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #21
Soulmate7
Banned

Today, I friend of mine came by and I told him about what happened on GLP. I wanted to show him what GLP looked like on my ISP and it seems that .... shhhhht .... they have removed the ISP ban.

Not a word about David Icke, ever. I promise.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:46 PM   #22
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Smile David Icke interview- really really love this interview

yes yes weird stuff always happens when i try and listen to david icke... especially now and yesterday... why does this interview have to end at "x factor..." ha.. does it for everyone else? lol... the google vampires... arggg.... do you guys purposely cut it off there? did it not download all the way? hmmm.... i've tried a few times a few different ways...

so yesterday when i'm listening to david icke... and i post it on facebook... it is exactly at that x factor spot and stops and won't post and google won't let me talk. of course. the google vampires. they are for real.

by the way google, i totally don't think that april fools joke was funny... does anyone else? i don't think it's funny!
I think it was a test... i really do... but now that i said that i just gave someone an idea... ok so... i loved the david icke interview soooo much. i am serious.

i emailed someone questions maybe a few weeks ago and somehow david icke and you guys sit there and start answering them. talk about synchronicity but it's weirder than that...

i'm going to mention the american dad episode- what is that show called? - about fred savage in the costumes... and then mention the holograms... and somehow these two images together made me think of a lot of things...

why did i meet a holographer? why why?

ha. and where does he disappear to... it isn't fake... i mean where is he?

i do hope he is okay. anyhow. why do i keep seeing flashes of him in david even though i know they are not related. or the same at all... yet we are all a part of each other... do you guys ever do that? just see parts of people in people... sometimes i call people on it- strangers and then one time i was right and it freaked the person out... i'll never forget that one... :-)

david icke, thanks for saying the thing about consciousness...

people don't just walk down the street saying "hi- i'm consciousness..." yes. and perhaps that is why i have trouble now even just walking down the street...
:-)

thanks thanks.

and forgive me for not spending too much time on my words here... words can be evil and if i think too much i'll get stuck far far away from neverland :-) love and light everyone...

Shan
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote