Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-28-2009, 10:20 PM   #26
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
except that yahweh and yeshua are two different entities........
????

Yahweh = mistranslation of יהוה

Yeshua = Aramaic = ישוע

I hope that makes it so very clear that you can not possibly equate the two without knowing the difference.

Note.
Yahuah and Yahushuah are not separate entities of and by themselves but are one in that there is one God having visited us in the form of a man, that man is Yahushuah HaMashiach

Last edited by Rozzy; 12-28-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Rozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #27
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Angry Re: The book of Enoch, the cover up and the truth hidden by the church

Gospel of judas which was translated by national geographic and written about by the new york times basically says

Jesus talking to the deciples.............

No one of this generation will ever get to the etherial rhelm to which jesus went

YOU CAN GET THERE BUT YOU WILL GRIEVE A GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE WILL REPLACE YOU IN ORDER THAT YOU CAN COME IN COMPLETION WITH YOUR GOD
AND WHAT HAVE I BEEN SCREAMING ABOUT FOR THE PAST YEAR

THAT WE ARE BEING REPLACED AND I HAVE SEEN THEM SHAPE SHIFT AND THEY ARE NASTY PIECES OF *****

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/lo...pelofJudas.pdf

Its a 2009 year old alien con and what they dont want you to know is that we are cattle in every sence of the word

Eternal life in the heavans batteries for alien ships

Dont believe it read it

Why do you think they are calling it the harvest because thats exactly what it is

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Change case
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #28
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

Seeing how Judas hanged himself at the time Christ was crucified how did Judas write the "Gospel of Judas" in the third century A.D.?
Old 12-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #29
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Timetotelltheworld! I, for one, am following your thread with great interest and greatly appreciate the message you are trying to make.

I knew about the book of Enoch but had never read it until this past April at my mom's request to take a look into the Aprocrypha. What I have is called "The Secrets of Enoch" which are in a collection called "The Forgotten Books of Eden".

Now, help me, please, to understand. I have begun researching this info (for my own understanding) and found that there are 3 Books of Enoch: Enoch1, Enoch2 and an apparently less important Enoch3. Which one are you quoting?

I feel that to understand who "we" are and who "they" (ETs, Nephilim, Gods, Sons of the Gods, ets.) are (to which members of this forum dedicate so much precious time), these ancient texts are SO important... whether they be Mayan, Egyptian, Hopi, Caldean, Persian, Hindu or whatever!

I do believe that all of the most ancient peoples who have left messages for us to decifer, left them for a reason, and those of us who feel it our mission to decifer them must do just that. Those of you who do not care, or would rather have others do the work and wait for the report... well, wait then.

Thank you, Beren, Historycircus and Truthseekerdan for your valuable input.

Gscraig and Rozzy, we're not talking "church" because, as you know, these texts are not part of the "Bible" ; they are just other ancient texts to discover and decifer. No big deal unless we can learn something new, which I think we can.

Moxie...I don't see that your post was pertinent although it is always a very important message.

And, Timetotelltheworld...I have already found some really interesting research done with the book of Enoch that you haven't mentioned....but I don't want to distract the thread...maybe later when you have proven your thesis...ok?

Peace and Good Will to all of you!

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 12-28-2009 at 11:23 PM. Reason: oops little error
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #30
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozzy View Post
Seeing how Judas hanged himself at the time Christ was crucified how did Judas write the "Gospel of Judas" in the third century A.D.?

How do we know that it wasnt added in the 3rd century A.D. and written before he hung himself...........

and for that matter if you were to find a telephone book from the middle east say from 2000 years ago not that there were telephone books back then

how many JOHNS ......LUKES ............MATHEWS .......JAMES OR PETERS DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD FIND ANSWER """""""""""""""""""""0""""""""""""""""""Why because the greeks and others added those names later what were the real names of the deciples and how is it that the gods horas ...........dianisis,,,,,,,,,,,,attis,,,,,,,,,,,myt hra and others all had similar stories like crist answer

its a con thats been played out many many times

the bible is like the telephone game it said one thing then has been changed so many times that it no longer says the same thing it did then

what i tried to point out at the beginning of this thread

is that in the book of enoch.............which many have tried to discredit

EZEKIEL AND DANIEL ARE LISTED AS FALLEN ANGELS NOT PROFITS

and that he depicts where god lives as in a crystal palace and nasa photograpthed what a fricking crystal palace

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: change case
Old 12-28-2009, 11:50 PM   #31
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

timetotelltheworld

Believe what you want, discard mountains of evidence if you want. Anyway 1Enoch is a Pseudepigrapha amongst many, good entertainment but as for any doctrinal use it is like using Alice in Wonderland for your sacred text.

I have 1Enoch, 2Enoch and 3Enoch
3Enoch falls in with the Merkabah texts and has to be studied as a part of them which someone who is not familiar with the Hekhalot Merkabah should not induldge them period.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #32
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe you should see what physicists say about GOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnQLsERqTIg
funny its the same thing Enoch tried to say about god........god of everything then YAHWEH OR GOD OF MAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseekerdan View Post
All I can tell you my friend is that YHWH (Yahweh) can not lose because it is not a being, it's the force (power) behind everything in the universe.

Love and Light
Old 12-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #33
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
timetotelltheworld

Believe what you want, discard mountains of evidence if you want. Anyway 1Enoch is a Pseudepigrapha amongst many, good entertainment but as for any doctrinal use it is like using Alice in Wonderland for your sacred text.

I have 1Enoch, 2Enoch and 3Enoch
3Enoch falls in with the Merkabah texts and has to be studied as a part of them which someone who is not familiar with the Hekhalot Merkabah should not induldge them period.
and i pose this back at you HOW MANY JAMES ,,,MATHEWS ,,,PETERS ARE YOU GOING TO FIND IN THOSE TIMES IN THE MIDDLE EAST

ANSWER............................................ .. 0

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL STATEMENT
HOW IS IT THAT EZEKIEL AND DANIEL ARE LISTED AS FALLEN ANGELS IS THIS REALLY ENTERTAINMENT OR ARE WE WITNESSING A CON
LETS GO BACK TO ALL THE ART ALL OVER EUROPE DEPICTING CHRIST WITH WHAT ............................UFOS.................. ......
Or are you so blinded by faith you not dare to stray over what your own eyes just can not accept why because the truth hurts and deep down inside you want to believe the fairy tail and the idea that you are really just cattle being led to a slaughter ..................intelectual cattle but cattle non the less that it just is too damn hard to accept...............lets look again shall we

Scroll down and look at it with your own eyes then tell me this is all a coincidence,,,,,,,,,,,,the cover up the con and the reality hurts because as i was raised a christian when i discovered it was all a lie and we are just cattle led to a slaughter it got me really pd off problem is that the human race is a bunch of sheep

http://www.crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:55 AM. Reason: change case
Old 12-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #34
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiNaDeYo View Post
Dear Timetotelltheworld! I, for one, am following your thread with great interest and greatly appreciate the message you are trying to make.

I knew about the book of Enoch but had never read it until this past April at my mom's request to take a look into the Aprocrypha. What I have is called "The Secrets of Enoch" which are in a collection called "The Forgotten Books of Eden".

Now, help me, please, to understand. I have begun researching this info (for my own understanding) and found that there are 3 Books of Enoch: Enoch1, Enoch2 and an apparently less important Enoch3. Which one are you quoting?

I feel that to understand who "we" are and who "they" (ETs, Nephilim, Gods, Sons of the Gods, ets.) are (to which members of this forum dedicate so much precious time), these ancient texts are SO important... whether they be Mayan, Egyptian, Hopi, Caldean, Persian, Hindu or whatever!

I do believe that all of the most ancient peoples who have left messages for us to decifer, left them for a reason, and those of us who feel it our mission to decifer them must do just that. Those of you who do not care, or would rather have others do the work and wait for the report... well, wait then.

Thank you, Beren, Historycircus and Truthseekerdan for your valuable input.

Gscraig and Rozzy, we're not talking "church" because, as you know, these texts are not part of the "Bible" ; they are just other ancient texts to discover and decifer. No big deal unless we can learn something new, which I think we can.

Moxie...I don't see that your post was pertinent although it is always a very important message.

And, Timetotelltheworld...I have already found some really interesting research done with the book of Enoch that you haven't mentioned....but I don't want to distract the thread...maybe later when you have proven your thesis...ok?

Peace and Good Will to all of you!

enoch 1
and if you look at it all of it............it tells us a lot and people still line up to discredit it..........Jesus Christ quoted Enoch so did many others and they got rid of this book they didnt just get rid of it they BANNED IT.....BURNED IT........BURIED IT..........DESTROYED IT..........CHANGED ALL OF IT.....WHY BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING A CON STARTED 2009 YEARS AGO

And yes angels aliens same damn thing sorry but its the truth

i know many cant accept this truth but just look its everywhere

ezekiel talks about what
wheel in the sky......ufo.......also many will be imprisoned as a test to theyre faith come on........ Come on little sheep get in line for your ride to the fema camps .................the harvest is waiting

daniel....................in the end times the angels feast on the flesh of man .....................except these arent profits they re fallen angels..............this was never yahwehs plan..............its a con after they got rid of the god of man ...........not the same as the god of the universe...................he was here and they got rid of him and his wife ashara and changed history to erase him......so people would accept the con and not realize it.........
How hard would it have been 2000 years ago to convince a bunch of sheep herders on a hill side of anything considering technology has always been there...................easy ............people flying around in ufos in they're eyes = ''''''''''''''''''gods'''''''''''''''''''''''and they have been playing us the whole damn time...............but people would rather not know the truth it upsets what they have been taught and it scares them

ive seen them shapeshift my family was murdered over this **** and i will expose them any damn way i can

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Change case
Old 12-29-2009, 12:25 AM   #35
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

in one of the posts up above ~ it describes,
moving into the room behind, the third eye
into The Trine of The Third Eye
or, The Trinity of The Third Eye
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:48 AM   #36
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

I've been told by several people that I should read the book of Enoch, which if I understand correctly, is approximately 180 chapters long. I am now curious enough to take on this examination.

I would like to suggest to you, timetotelltheworld, that if you want your message to be received and considered, you may want to brush up on your writing skills a bit. It's very difficult to follow what you're trying to say here. A well thought out presentation would be beneficial to those of us who may be interested in what you're trying to tell us about the book of Enoch. I'm not trying to sound critical at all. I just think that more people might be willing to discuss this subject that is obviously of great importance to you, if you were to take your time writing, and create sentences that make sense. Good luck to you.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:36 AM   #37
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

I am not sure how to respond to such whack stuff, all i can say is good luck to you.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:46 AM   #38
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Winedeyo,

Understand that I have an interest in the "writings" of Enoch as well, simply on the premise that it is revealing of many things that the other "writings" don't come close to. I've been reading what TimeToTellTheWorld started via Enoch on another thread. Hell, I emailed the pictures he referenced regarding Jesus to a number of individuals over a year ago. However, does this "work" after we are all willing to research "ourselves" means we've solved the centuries old puzzle or only finding that which fits comfortably into what we perceive is truth or resonates? You see, the circle then begins again. That was the point of my post.

As I suggested before, hold close to your heart whatever it is you choose to believe or seek for that matter, but once you express it to others it is only another opinion being expressed...Even if what is being presented happens to be the truth indeed. The web that has been woven over time, is that tangled.
That is not talking "church" at all, and I personally refuse to do so.

Moving On
Regarding these ancient humans leaving us messages for a reason is true, and they are based upon the experiences of "their" peoples. Again, this is what I hoped to point out in my first post, based on the work I cared to do for myself.

I agree, that as more is understood and discovered about ourselves today, and the world around us, may then open new perspectives as to how to understand these particles of knowledge that remain from our past. However, nothing "new" is being presented here.

Silly me, I deleted paragraphs of information and perspective once I realized I was falling into the same cycle I am posting to help others avoid.

You guys have at it.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:30 AM   #39
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I find it interesting that when you cant show any way to argue the points which are clear as the air we breathe you find a need to belittle and degrade.....

Points............Ezekiel and Daniel not profits fallen angels ,Crystal palace shown in Nasa Photos mentioned in the book of , enoch, grave site in isreal with Yahweh and Asharas name on it.....and just the basic info + Gospel of Judas saying your not getting there.........so be critical of grammer and try to distract from these points........but what you can try and keep people from looking at is all that art everywhere in Europe depicting Christ with what UFOs

they murdered all that i love and this is utter BS when i know that there is an almost infinate number of parallels like this one ......and no moral delema no heavan or hell......light energy which carries conscienceness and has free will what did i just describe the human soul.......

enjoy the ride to the death camps i wont be going and if im right they will regret all of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
I've been told by several people that I should read the book of Enoch, which if I understand correctly, is approximately 180 chapters long. I am now curious enough to take on this examination.

I would like to suggest to you, timetotelltheworld, that if you want your message to be received and considered, you may want to brush up on your writing skills a bit. It's very difficult to follow what you're trying to say here. A well thought out presentation would be beneficial to those of us who may be interested in what you're trying to tell us about the book of Enoch. I'm not trying to sound critical at all. I just think that more people might be willing to discuss this subject that is obviously of great importance to you, if you were to take your time writing, and create sentences that make sense. Good luck to you.

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:48 AM.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:14 AM   #40
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Numbers 13:33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 2:11 Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.

Deuteronomy 2:20-21 That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims; A people great, and many, and tall, as the Anakims; but the LORD destroyed them before them; and they succeeded them, and dwelt in their stead:

Deuteronomy 3:11-13 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? Nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man. And this land, which we possessed at that time, from Aroer, which is by the river Arnon, and half mount Gilead, and the cities thereof, gave I unto the Reubenites and to the Gadites. And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan, being the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.

Deuteronomy 9:2 A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!

Joshua 12:4 And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei,

Joshua 13:12 All the kingdom of Og in Bashan, which reigned in Ashtaroth and in Edrei, who remained of the remnant of the giants: for these did Moses smite, and cast them out.

Joshua 15:8 And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same is Jerusalem: and the border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the valley of the giants northward:

Joshua 17:15 And Joshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to the wood country, and cut down for thyself there in the land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.

Joshua 18:16-17 And the border came down to the end of the mountain that lieth before the valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants on the north, and descended to the valley of Hinnom, to the side of Jebusi on the south, and descended to Enrogel, And was drawn from the north, and went forth to Enshemesh, and went forth toward Geliloth, which is over against the going up of Adummim, and descended to the stone of Bohan the son of Reuben,

2 Samual 21:20 And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.

1 Chronicles 20:6 And yet again there was war at Gath, where was a man of great stature, whose fingers and toes were four and twenty, six on each hand, and six on each foot: and he also was the son of the giant.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:17 AM   #41
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Now let me bring your attention to post 40 enoch is not the only place which talked about giants but keep trying and hide the truth problem is that they may have made this book almost vanish from history but take a look at whats still in the bible
Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzy View Post

Chuckle, snarf, i do not know where to even start here except to say you guys have really taken the bate.

The book of 1enoch has never been scripture and was considered a major heresy as far as it can be tracked. The only ones to keep it in their very loose canon is the ethiopic church, and those guys actually think they also have the real ark.
In the year 382 jerome was given the job to produce a standardized latin text, at this juncture he knew he could not insert the book of enoch but he wanted the doctrines in it so what he did is to insert 2 peter and jude which were never considered scripture and to this day are considered to be pseudepigrapha. Both 2 peter and jude quote 1enoch and by doing this he inserted a major part of the fear doctrine being taught today by the churches.

Example of ludicrous statements of 1enoch: Nephilim 3000 ells tall
go figure out how tall that is and see if you believe it.

Just a sample boys and gals, that is just a sample.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 12-29-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:27 PM   #42
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

timetotelltheworld

You have no idea what I believe or why I believe it so I am not sure why you are coming at me.

First off you have to look at things objectively, if you have a horse in the race then you are not going to be very objective.

First off there were giants in the land, you can quote that from any number of sources. That in and of itself does not corroborate any thing to do with the book Enoch.

The gnostic view on things certainly did exist, is there any good reason to believe they were right, no.

The man Enoch lived about five thousand years ago, if he wrote anything it would be in glyph form on clay or stone, where are they?

The text of 1Enoch has many inconsistencies and is not one writing but the product of the inclusion of several and obviously not by the same writer. It has been a long time since I studied the book of Enoch but you can do it just as good as I can.

The book of Enoch was written by some one using his name but obviously not him, it is a pseudepigrapha, that is indisputable fact.

The problem with the book of Enoch as far as scripture goes for the time it was written is two fold, it was written at a late date by some one other than Enoch and it goes against the teachings in the Torah that predate it by thousands of years. The original Hebrews never believed in the end of the world stuff or eternity in hell etc. The early christians never believed that either until the Roman church inserted it into the text. Yet that is what that little book preaches, it is a dangerous little book because it confuses people on either side of the issues it speaks to. The book of Enoch neither agrees with the Tanakh nor the early christian beliefs, it only agrees with the manipulated texts and manipulated doctrines of the fifth century onward church.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #43
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

What may come as a surprise to you is that the pre-christian Hebrew and the early Christian Hebrew and Gentile believed that after death people would go through a time of correction and purification and would then enter another life. They knew people would die and live again. They believed all people will live again, be born into a new life. That is the reason the intertestamental books were removed from the Bible. They were banned by the Bible societies around 1885 and were in the OT since as far back as can be discerned that any written scripture existed.
The book of Enoch contradicts the book of Isaiah and Ezekiel which in itself is no small thing.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:19 AM   #44
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

We do agree on a lot and this points to exactly what I have been saying, the point i have been trying to make is that in the book of enoch Ezekiel and Daniel listed as fallen angels not profits.

Gospel of Judas says they will grieve a great deal because someone will replace them and I keep saying were being replaced

Quote:
What may come as a surprise to you is that the pre-christian Hebrew and the early Christian Hebrew and Gentile believed that after death people would go through a time of correction and purification and would then enter another life. They knew people would die and live again. They believed all people will live again, be born into a new life. That is the reason the intertestamental books were removed from the Bible. They were banned by the Bible societies around 1885 and were in the OT since as far back as can be discerned that any written scripture existed.
The book of Enoch contradicts the book of Isaiah and Ezekiel which in itself is no small thing.

Last edited by Karen; 01-02-2010 at 09:47 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:16 AM   #45
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

timetotelltheworld

It has been a long time since i read the Gospel of Judas so I do not remember it specifics but i must ask, why do you believe the Gospel of Judas?

Where do you get the idea Enoch, Daniel and Ezekiel are fallen angels?
I seem to be missing some thing here.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:22 AM   #46
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

The leap of the list of watchers to Daniel and Ezekiel I must say is a pretty big one, you had me stumped there because Enoch was around 2500 years before the OT Daniel and Ezekiel.
To big a stretch for me.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:31 AM   #47
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

time is not the way we precieve it not linear and they live a lot longer then we do I have seen many here that do not age they get older but they do not age
and in answer to that question right here

1. And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' 3. And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' 4. And they all answered

p. 35

him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' 5. Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 6. And they were in all two hundred; who descended ⌈in the days⌉ of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. 7. And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8. These are their chiefs of tens.

Next: Chapter VII
Quote:
The leap of the list of watchers to Daniel and Ezekiel I must say is a pretty big one, you had me stumped there because Enoch was around 2500 years before the OT Daniel and Ezekiel.
To big a stretch for me.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:34 AM   #48
Rozzy
Avalon Senior Member

Now I remember, the Gospel of Judas is the conspiracy theories of all conspiracies, hoky dinah, ya I remember that little gnostic arrow of a book, it is pretty well anti everything if i remember right, chuckle.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:47 AM   #49
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I should have included this look in other copies of the book of Enoch and people back then lived a very long time itwas necessary so they could propragate the planet , how manipulation of D.N.A. Sumarians had tablets and so did Egyptians showing D.N.A. Strands so technology has always been there just not for us. just look at the mountains of evidence in art and hirogliphs it's everywhere. Just look

P.s. No mention of the giza pyramids being built In the bible yet there they stand many believe they are thousands of years older then the first known records yet again this is a multiverse an infinate number of parallels many copies of us and many senarios being played out, some no war for independence some no Nazi Germany different yet the same. Were they're bloodsport and never yahwehs plan. Look at those links to those photos of the moon it's carpet bombing from a long time ago just look at it. We went there to see the relics we could see in our telescopes and were told to leave the masters are them aliens and angels the same thing. This copy of Enoch is from the sacred texts

VI-XI. The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralisation of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels: the Messianic Kingdom (a Noah fragment).

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 12-30-2009 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 12-30-2009, 03:53 AM   #50
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

well it was in the codex and the codex is being quoted by many and I saw them shapeshift I know they are here and I know where I'm going another parallel

Quote:
Now I remember, the Gospel of Judas is the conspiracy theories of all conspiracies, hoky dinah, ya I remember that little gnostic arrow of a book, it is pretty well anti everything if i remember right, chuckle.