Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:30 AM   #51
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Default ummm rense radio??? is on the same network. is it not? isn't it? let me check

is it just me or doesn't rense have a show on the same network? and camelot even supports it and has been asked to and has many times... so an attack on someone putting a radio show on afr... and then putting it on rense.com... would make... um... absolutely no sense what so ever....
right???
oh wow. major confusion. rise above it. and merrily we roll along.
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:38 AM   #52
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Default indeeeeedy. rense radio is on american freedom radio.... so!!!!

um yeah guys... big deal to take note that rense radio and camelot radio are on the same network. so for the writer to EVEN mention the radio show as anything... does not make any sense whatsoever. did they even realize the radio shows were on the same network? i'm trying to figure out how and why rense would allow this letter even on the site... i know it takes a lot, i've heard or whatever, to get your thing onto the rense site... and i've personally spoken to people who are um- perhaps even friends with rense? im not exactly sure- the internet is um- well, big and confusing. i hope this isn't as sad as we think of it. but let's remember fear drives people to scary places...
and let's also remember and remind people, CAMELOT is in competition with nobody. and people get jealous. so what, we are doing a conference and some people like us. jealous? you have no reason to be. again. this is witness testimony and this is ABOVE the fights and ABOVE the DATA, if you will. RISE ABOVE IT. and remember, lose the competition. there isn't any. there may be games going on... but that doesn't mean we have to participate- and i know yes, bill is on record saying sometime recently he likes to play the game... but that isn't exactly what he means... please be well people and of course, don't read too far into anything i say because i'm not an expert. i'm just a supporter and friend and also i want to make this conference happen. THIS ISN't a competition. When you start to feel jealous, find out what is making you feel that way and link up, my friends... link up. no reason to be threatened. we have to rise above that stuffffff. get over it and rise above it. we all neeeeeeed each other right now. and we all have to stick together. please have a nice night. and stop fighting. remain calm. and please. remember why we are here. support. and rense- rense- really, nothing but support here my friend. of course no we don't believe everything you say all the time but there has been nothing but support on this end from kerry and bill except minor squabbles, if you will. xoxoxoxoxo
shan
Old 08-30-2009, 03:47 AM   #53
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Default american freedom radio? what huh? rense/camelot?

could it have to do with the fact their shows are back to back on afr???
and someone didn't want to be somehow associated??? maybe the plug? i mean i recall kerry saying, we've been asked to plug rense radio that comes on after this... did she say that? i'm pretty sure... maybe that is what did it? just trying to think outside the box... interesting, and soooo weird, right? wishing you well. xoxo i'm totally speculating. but why would they mention the radio show when rense has a show on the network? it's not valid!!!! at all! unless that's why he's angry. that he doesn't want a show on the same network. which is baloney. because it's an amazing show. i'm obviously obsessed. and i've listened to his show too. why? because kerry said so... raise your hand if you do everything kerry says... :-) and no, i can think for myself. sometimes. lol.
shan
Old 08-30-2009, 03:53 AM   #54
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

Default hmmm

it sounds like jealousy to me. really. camelot's show was getting more listeners. how much you wanna bet? monopoly money... kerry said once- more listeners now than ever before on afr- and that was like the first show... maybe rense donates money to afr. to help keep his show running and others- who knows- i mean- this could go on and on. sorry- just thinking- and grr- see what even the "anti" entertainment industry can do to people? so everyone send positive light to all of them- like well we know who they are- but... no jealousy needed. selfless service! ok? ok. kewl. i will stop speculating now. i know nothing. just hate jealousy. it hurts.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:03 AM   #55
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Project Camelot and the US Army' - article link from rense.com

Jeff Rense Site sneeze on a weed of doubt ...now the weed is spreading ...why are you surprise??This is Jeff Rense site...it's well known for their lack of objectivity.....
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #56
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I found this part interesting.

rence

(So, the "whistle blower" gambit may deflect people's attention from more serious matters by rendering people into passive observers of dramas that others stage for them to observe, as opposed to concretely, personally organizing their own direct social activity in policy areas that concern them. That is what, of course, the alphabet soup agencies absolutely do not want, because then people are no longer their passive, unquestioningly obedient, ignorant, compliant, dumbed-down, 1040 revenue-producing slave units.

Think creatively, and act courageously and nonviolently (because violence just feeds the MATRIX social control monster, see?). Enough fake, pretend "whistle blowing" by transparent, wannabe poseurs. Aren't there any real American adults anymore? )

I cant understand why the revolution hasn't already started in force. Its true. I keep hearing from people here don't fear. meditate. higher self, its a ok. change you self dont worry about the bigger picture. it will work out. and that's all good. but my higher self says its time to stand up. why are we so passive. why are we not forming a resistance. even if 1/2 of what's being said is true were in a lot of trouble. the whole ecosystem is failing, the political scene cant be more corrupt. wars allover the world. lies at every corner. I can meditate on this all day long. and its clear to me. this is not the world I want to live in. or leave behind to the children and there children. and so on. it seems like a hopeless case. everybody knows it. but doesn't want to do anything about it. passive, like a sedative is in the water. I dont understand it. Im not fear. Im ****** off more people feel powerless to do anything about the BS we find ourselves in. is ther a point here, with camelot other that speaking truth. at what point do we stop being passive. I have always found that part strange in this room. I don't care how far one is in the awaking process. everybody here I would guess has seen just about everything that is out there on how f- up everything is. EVERYTHING!!!! what's stopping us from putting an end to it. rise up for god sake... well that's part of the problem .. isnt it.... one of the biggest..... Im so sick at times I feel like drowning in my own vomit. where just as bad as the sheep. the sleep walkers. doing nothing . meditating, going inward and not out. out the ris where the problem is. most of us are ok inside. we all need some work. and were never going to get the truth as long as we sit passively back and wait for things to happen. I know the butterfly affect and all. I good with all that.. dam it stand up ... lets all stand up... and if it is a gov project. put my name on the list. I for one stand up to you. freaking bastards. I love my family friends, the planet, the american dream is just that. and it unsustainable, fake, and the wrong, for humanity. is this the world we want. to be controlled so. and to sell our soles to kill the planet for our own needs. drain it dry and burn it down. is that what were here to do, because thats what were doing. and killing each other. creating wars for economic gain and control. creating enemy's and fear in people. thay always need a bad guy don't that. will it ever stop... more people have died in the name of christ or god than any one thing on the planet. does this really serve us. really... divided we stand. and thats the truth... its like the crusades never stopped. I will join the ristance the first chance I get. and if this is a gov program. to make passive and such. let me tell you its not working on me. better come get me now. and take me to your camp. LOL!!!

Last edited by dagon; 08-30-2009 at 07:55 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #57
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

and regardless. I do love your work for the most part B+K. I want to believe in your work. and that it will help wake people to rise up and take there power back!!!!!

nice job Bill on standing up.

so far Im still supporting you 2. I just hope you get to the bottom of it all. or at least most of it,... LOL..

Last edited by dagon; 08-30-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #58
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

ok ,well maybe that was a knee jerk reaction. and a bit off topic. it just feels like a loosing battle at times. be the change. right. I just have these moments where im mad as all heck. at on what's going. my apologies for getting so unruly. I just cant stand the thought that our government is poisoning us. and everything we as a society are being thought is a farce. and its obvious to me that rence and camelot are on the same side. and some how this is gotten twisted around. hope it works itself out. I value both sides of source of information. I think it was bob dean who said. the truth will set you free. but first it will **** you off.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #59
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

these people should be charged with treason.