Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 12:55 AM   #76
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

The 14th is the 14th...
The message was clear enough. In fact it left absolutely no room for doubts.

If they don't arrive the message was false. Everything trying to justify that is equal to admitting that the channels involved are full of BS.

You can't have this nonsense. The world is in trouble enough as it is.
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:05 AM   #77
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Do you personally think they will show as predicted on the 14th Ali?
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:25 AM   #78
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what do you think of this ???

First Contact - Pleiadian intervention 2008 (Bluebeam to be made inoperative)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn87x_-H9pM
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:56 AM   #79
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Theres some good UFO footage in it.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:15 AM   #80
Tuza

Now that message at the end "you jumped at the chance to be here....because you knew you could do it..............I was given that message by someone in the 1980's - he was a master numerologist.........For so many years I have felt ......yeah, well, that was over there I thought I could do it.......it is easy to say that but once your down here it is a whole different ball game.........but I am going to try and keep the committment and not fail.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:25 AM   #81
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Sorry to jump on the band wagon, but i had a reading three years ago regarding my life and what i was doing here. I was told that in the two to three years my "career would take a different direction, i would be working with many many people. Doing public speaking and helping people to learn. Somehow i would know when the time was right because "something" would happen to turn on the memories i would need to help me to this job.

I did not understand any of this for a long time. But in the last few days, i listened to the reading again, and it now makes a lot of sense. Its weird. I understand exactly where you are coming from Tuza.
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:56 AM   #82
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I think people are connecting everything and anything from their past: readings, truthsayers, shamans etc..etc.. to fit this Blossom Goodchild's so called channelled information. How many of you have actually read the blog?
The wording and the grammer of the aliens just does not convince me at all.
If an E.T. faction were gonna show themselves to the world why would they "channell" information through this Blossom Goodchild? Why not just broadcast an announcement over the normal channells ie: T.V. Radio. Would they not reach a bigger percentage of the population that way? Surley they have the technolagy to do this? Have any of you that belive this asked youselves this question? Or do you simply not want to face up to tha naked truth? This aint't gonna happen. Wake up people and get bloody real here!

So. if it dont happen on the 14th, there will be a reason for it and it will be resceduled, yes? no? what?

ok Rant over, but by jaysus I get so annoyed at how gullable some of you are!

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:57 AM   #83
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Do you personally think they will show as predicted on the 14th Ali?
Not in the feckin' slightest Joe.

Merlin.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:01 AM   #84
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to bother you beliver types once again But if this does not happen on the 14th can we finish this once and for all.

Probably not.

Merlin.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:47 AM   #85
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
This is an interesting tidbit that has to be connected one way or the other:

October 14, 1964.
Marten Luther King became the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, which was awarded to him for leading non-violent resistance to end racial prejudice in the United States

The man was active in Alabama, which is a southern state.

The connection is obvious.. I just don't see the why behind it yet. Of course the work of King has literally changed the world. And his message of togetherness resonates with the rest of the announcement.. But still... so did Ghandi. And so did a few others. Why King? What, in this context, is special about this man?

Anybody has some input or intuitions or ideas? Don't tell me I'm reading too much into this. I'm used to sacred geometry and I've been studying channeled messages for over a decade. There's usually a few layers of information. Here as well clearly.

I don't know. I also noticed on her site that her e-book concerning the event is ready "we have rushed this through as so many of you wish to read the channellings leading up to the Oct14th message" I'd expect those channelings to be released to the public immediately through the website. Apparently she does not think the public good outweighs her financial income in this matter. Imho 15 dollar for a rushed e-book is quite expensive.

The more research I do the less I am inclined to believe this woman.

I know I know, I'm probably being negative. But the world ended for me in 1996, in 1997 I promised myself to be more critical next time.... I'm quite sure et's of a positive orientation would approve. For what it's worth my sources are dead silent about the 14th ignoring it to death.

Do not allow a woman's greed to hurt you...
This is an important piece of info ...
44 years ago on
October 14, 1964.
Martin Luther King
became the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, which was awarded to him for leading non-violent resistance to end racial prejudice in the United States

The man was active in Alabama, which is a southern state.

There is a connection here...
and, i am trying also to figure it out

does it expand to obama ???

Maybe, this got missed by other,
and, maybe someone else
has some input / intuition or ideas to add

i know, i have something someone sent to me
(but i'll need to mine to find it) if i do,
i'll post it back here

cheers/susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-06-2008, 03:54 AM   #86
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
what do you think of this ???

First Contact - Pleiadian intervention 2008 (Bluebeam to be made inoperative)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn87x_-H9pM

Why did the Pleiadian allow 9/11 to take place? Any idea?
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:01 AM   #87
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

if i am not mistaken...the next presidential debate is on the 14th
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:32 AM   #88
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
The wording and the grammer of the aliens just does not convince me at all.
I have brought up this point myself, before. It looks like a human thought, a need to be "saved". The language is all about how they know it all, will show us the way, forever repetetive lines about light and love and all sorts of fluffy stuff. Seems to be a figment of Blossom's imagination to me, she admits she desperately wants this to happen. Would an alien race really be telling us "we will show you what to do, how to do this that and the other etc etc".

Quote:
If an E.T. faction were gonna show themselves to the world why would they "channell" information through this Blossom Goodchild? Why not just broadcast an announcement over the normal channells ie: T.V. Radio. Would they not reach a bigger percentage of the population that way?
No doubt they decided to channel Blossom because the general public is not ready. Why then, it hasn't occurred to them that parking a great big ship in the sky almost unnanounced to the general public may not be such a good idea is beyond me.

Last edited by Average Joe; 10-06-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #89
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

It's all about Canada :P They have their general election october 14th.

But the next interesting date for the presidential debate in the US is the 15th... That's close, but I'm not sure if it's close enough to be meaningful...
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_2008)

The Obama connection is interesting eXchanger.... Thanks for your input, I'm glad I was not the only one who noticed the ML King connection. I don't think there's an ET connection there, it's a bit far fetched. But if Blossom has some kind of fetish for the guy that could explain it.

I have tried to figure out if Blossom had an MLK connection herself but I could not find any. That does not mean there isn't one. Just that I could not find it with the limited resources of the web.

However... Blossom herself seems by now to have bought into the google earth lightship screenshots nonsense herself. I think we can completely discard her credibility and sanity now.
http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

You should read the comments... It's insane.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #90
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry Joe I missed your earlier question...

There is no doubt in my mind that they will not show up.. In fact if they DO show up I'd sooner be inclined to think it's trickery of some kind..

This does not mean I do not believe in aliens or that this will never happen... Just not now. All signs are against it. And from channels we know the earth won't be "buzzed" like this untill after 2012... All channels that are credible to me are also completely silent about this event.

The most important contra indication to me is that these are supposed to be extremely positive (if slightly dislexic) aliens. While it can be predicted that their arrival in this manner will cause mass chaos and many deaths. From accidents, heart attacks and other stress related incidents. It will also immediately be spun by our governments. Before it happens we'll hear about it on the news weeks or months before they show themselves to us all. We will in a way be aclimatized to the idea.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:19 PM   #91
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

I pretty much believe the same as you, that they are there.....but they won't show up on October 14th.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #92
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
UPDATE - 10/6/08 - Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

I recently attended another meeting with the First Contact Liaison Teams. This time it was at the Galactic Federation of Light Sirius B Defense Headquarters. Much was discussed. So let’s begin.

There have been full scale preparations for First Contact. The landing points of GFOL ships have been assigned to various areas of Planet Earth. Will First Contact happen right after the Illuminati has lost all of their power? No; First Contact will happen a couple of months after, just to clarify that. That is all I am allowed to say about details regarding First Contact.

The time of change is upon us. There has been an escalation of GFOL ships that have been flying into the lower parts of Planet Earth’s atmosphere to do various things. The most important is that they are sending energies of Love, Peace, and Joy to the entire planet to limit the fear, shock, and possible chaotic attitudes people may have due to this financial crisis that is expected to get worse until the Illuminati is fully bankrupt. Secondly, these ships are monitoring Planet Earth and her health. What all of you are seeing right now is a huge wave of change that is starting to sweep over the entire planet. 2008 is the year of change. 2009 is the year of action. It is very important for everyone to understand that.

The October 14th event is still right on schedule to manifest into our reality on October 14th. Final details and preparations have been made about what is going to happen when it occurs. The GFOL has been very unsure about how large the ship will be and if it will move or stay stationary. They now know for sure and will allow me to tell, which the following is:

The ship will appear for a period of three days in Earth linear time. It will first appear in the morning as the sun rises. For the duration of the three day period it will remain stationary the entire time. As the sun sets on the third day, it will depart and leave. The ship is going to be of Sirian origin and will be close to a mile long, or approximately 4000 – 5000 feet in length. It will appear somewhere within the United States of America. Exactly where is still unknown. They will decide that a day before this event will take place.

On Friday, October 3rd, the United States of America did successfully pass their 700 billion dollar bailout plan that is designed to bailout Wall Street. The USA is now over 10 trillion dollars in debt. The USA is bankrupt! There were still a large amount of politicians that voted against it, and most have even stated that this will do nothing to help the economy. A small boost could probably take place for a month or so, and then it will continue to deteriorate. It is very important for everybody to know two things about this situation.

1) This is not your ordinary financial collapse. As written before, the definition of this type is: a collapse of a world empire due to bankruptcy which is maintaining the sustainability of a mediocre economy due to a manipulation of the monetary system to become based upon fiat currency.
2) There is nothing to fear at all. The Galactic Federation of Light and Ashtar Command are paying close attention to how this plays out. IF it gets to a point where a depression occurs, things will be done to make sure that nobody suffers severely for it. Prosperity funds would be immediately dispersed and aspects of NESARA will be implemented IF this financial crisis does evolve into a depression.

One of my good friends, who are one of my many ET contacts, wanted to make sure this message in which he wrote gets out to the people of Earth. He writes:

“The times you are all experiencing right now, within this moment and beyond, are moments that are educating you through the experiences you go through in which you exist and understand. They are showing you one thing which is that the lives you all live are fulfilling a Universal Destiny. One in which humanity takes a giant leap into what could be and what really is; the true form of you. Everything you are currently seeing with both your mind and eyes is informing you all that a new era of life is being born; a new bulb is being blossomed into a most beautiful flower in which you all can see, smell, and feel. The times of hardship, pain, suffering, negativity, hate, and most importantly greed is coming to an end. You have all, collectively, chose the path of Light and you are just starting to walk down it. The Grid of Consciousness on your planet has been collectively asking for assistance and we all have seen the progress your humanity has accomplished in implementing the world in which you live in with overpowering Light. You have all done your job in creating a unique path for all of you to experience the events of First Contact which leads to Ascension. You most beautiful souls of Earth, keep holding your light, and know that your time of destiny is here, and so are we as the time of our reunion approaches.”

-Rahkeel-
Member of the Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Liaison Teams

The Illuminati is sensing what is coming. Their greatest strength has become their greatest weakness. The institutions that were created to control and manipulate the world in which we all live in: the societal, political, financial, and religious institutions are slowly being shown for what they truly are. The organizations of power centered within the boundaries of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and the Vatican are seeing the wounds they gave themselves within every level of their existence. Some members are “jumping ship”, fleeing from the inevitable demise of a corrupt system, towards a system based upon human compassion, love, morals, and ethics. Into an era where it matters not what you are worth, but what you are defined to hold: equality, intertwined with the oneness of humanity. For without money, the true existence of humanity can thrive; an existence in which humanity is being led to right now. Call it a destiny, for we are all on our way to claim it.

There will be new updates written every week as well as other messages.

Love and Light,

Commander Adama

Source: http://www.gfolmessages.blogspot.com/
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:07 PM   #93
stal
Avalon Senior Member

well heres my two cents

yeah i'm not getting anything on this at all. dont get me wrong, i would love to see something happen, and am hoping it does, but i dont think it will be on oct. 14. doesn't feel right to me.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:15 PM   #94
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Sorry to bother you beliver types once again But if this does not happen on the 14th can we finish this once and for all.

Probably not.

Merlin.
with you on that one merlin, i recently caught the update on youtube
and after all the hype if nothing shows then they can keep there love and light.I've got rent to pay

freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #95
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkan View Post
Everyone is thinking about this 10-14 thing completely the wrong way. Whether this event happens or not is not the point. People are saying, "Yay, yay! Finally we get to meet our brothers and sisters, how wonderful!" No, no, no, no. You think they want to do this? You think they enjoy coming down here? This is a chore for them. We are the laughing stock of this galaxy because of our ignorance and naiveté. Listen friends, I want first contact as much as you all do. I want conformation too. But think of the context, folks. If they come down here in our present situation it would be pathetic--an embarrassment. We need to take responsibility for our part in this mess, grow up, and stop buying into these empty prophesies.

Peace and love to you all
This is one of the most important posts on all of the posting boards, also, something, perhaps, we should
ponder "the anasuzi, who were here, in the 4 corners,
of the usa, almost 26,000 years ago, were 7/8/9 dimensional beings, who joined hands in a circle, and, teleported back to the 7 sisters, pleiades...
without the need of a spaceship,
everything, they can do,
everyone on earth can also do,
however, it appears, that many on earth, are waiting,
for someone else to do it for them, or save them,
when, you really dig deep, you will discover,
the real truth, and, it consists, of you are here,
to save yourself, from yourself.
and, we do that, by eXchanging with one another
brightest blessings
susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #96
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
and, we do that, by eXchanging with one another
What does that mean? Exchanging gifts? Thoughts? Or bodies?
Old 10-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #97
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

Sanat,
Why are you quoting commander adama all over the place?
What are your own opinions on these things?
Do you belive what the "commander" has to say and if so, why?

Merlin.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #98
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought .....

All these unexplained new images on Google Earth....Most of them are close to the Poles!!!

Poles SNOW

shaped like a CONE

SNOWCONE................

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #99
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeler View Post
Why did the Pleiadian allow 9/11 to take place? Any idea?
yes, it was because,
the whole world was NOT at risk
they step in, only if, we are about to destroy the world
i'll bet if we took a real good look at the names
of people on planes/and, in the building at the time
it would be quite an interesting list
(just, as, it would be interesting to look at "put" options
on the stock market, in the days before leading up to
9/11)
love
susan
the eXchanger
Old 10-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #100
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
It's all about Canada :P They have their general election october 14th.

But the next interesting date for the presidential debate in the US is the 15th... That's close, but I'm not sure if it's close enough to be meaningful...
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...election,_2008)

The Obama connection is interesting eXchanger.... Thanks for your input, I'm glad I was not the only one who noticed the ML King connection. I don't think there's an ET connection there, it's a bit far fetched. But if Blossom has some kind of fetish for the guy that could explain it.

I have tried to figure out if Blossom had an MLK connection herself but I could not find any. That does not mean there isn't one. Just that I could not find it with the limited resources of the web.

However... Blossom herself seems by now to have bought into the google earth lightship screenshots nonsense herself. I think we can completely discard her credibility and sanity now.
http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

You should read the comments... It's insane.
if you look at where obama spoke, and, about what,
on what dates, there's a raft of info there...
it was kind of like, his "i have a dream" speech

love/susan
the eXchanger