Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #1
dim
Avalon Senior Member

Default bit sad, bit concerned

to see so many beautiful minds with all the good intentions, to see so much hard work in to revealing the truth in whatever level,
to be depended in the fluctuating moods of one or two people only because they happen to be the hosts of this;
today a disagreement tomorrow an infiltration and next week who knows...
should be that easy to shut up so many in the blink of an eye cause for whatever reason ?
shouldn't there be a safety valve ?
...or perhaps a kind of independency ?
dim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:42 AM   #2
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: bit sad, bit concerned

There is one constant and that is change.

Todays change will merge into tommorrows and these moments are forever in motion.

Flowing with it, is the sure way to move forward.

Peace.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:04 AM   #3
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
to see so many beautiful minds with all the good intentions, to see so much hard work in to revealing the truth in whatever level,
to be depended in the fluctuating moods of one or two people only because they happen to be the hosts of this;
today a disagreement tomorrow an infiltration and next week who knows...
should be that easy to shut up so many in the blink of an eye cause for whatever reason ?
shouldn't there be a safety valve ?
...or perhaps a kind of independency ?

Awwwww... I'm sorry your Blue...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I concur with Ross.
Changes are part of the flow of life.
They are great opportunities for spiritual progress too.
In the middle of turmoil remain undisturbed .
This will pass too.
Build your inner strengh ..stay strong in your heart.

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:49 AM   #5
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

The taller the willow grows, the more it bends.

I have no concerns about the posters at Avalon, when the wind dies most will return to their normal state, one of peace, love and investigation.

If such an experience shakes us up, then it is here for our learning.

But frankly, with all that goes on in the world. This little bit of turmoil is about as much of a showstopper as dropping a kitkat on the floor.

I'm still going to have that kitkat.

We have the forum don't we...? We still have the people? We still have Bill and Kerry, some things have changed, but if a seed never changed, how would you ever eat food ?

I'm not bothered by the doomsayers about the future of this forum... because if they weren't posting about doom relating to the future of PA/PC they'd be posting other stuff about doom relating to the future of the world.

Give it a week and we'll be back to.... 'UFOs used to store FEMA coffins', 'Water supply contains nanochips'....and 'Sarah Palin comes from the planet Thing'

Be the change you want to see. Remember that whenever you post. That's my motto.

Peace n love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #6
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
But frankly, with all that goes on in the world. This little bit of turmoil is about as much of a showstopper as dropping a kitkat on the floor.

As far as the big pictures goes..indeed

Peace
Old 03-03-2010, 10:27 AM   #7
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

The forum didn't die for long.

I think that Nietzsche's idea where he says "That which doesnt kill me makes me stronger!" is relevant here.

Sometimes stuff like this has to happen to kick people into gear - forgetting the specifics of the drama and its immediate effects, there is real opportunity to turn something like this into a positive.

Forests burn, new stuff grows etc.

People need reminding how fragile this all is. The admin team have worked hard to solve all the reliability problems - had just got it licked - we were all relaxing and happy about that then POW - lights out.

Its a lesson - its all a lesson.

John..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #8
I_Am
Avalon Senior Member

DIM,

It is also a good thing that we experience intervenance from outside...

This shows that we thus are becoming a force to reckon - we DO make changes happen! And those who seek personal power and might are beginning to learn this.

Avalon is not the only community to experience disruptance, provocations and infiltration - far from it.

We are becoming a new power in the world, together with many, many others! A new power of awakening, intelligent thinking, intuition, love, respect and an urge to know more about this world and reality.

This is the direct opposite to the "dumbing down of the masses" that we have seen since the beginning of time. Those few in power knows that they are threatened by the power of people awakening. And no one has ever accepted loosing power without fight.

Carlos Castaneda said that we should also embrace our opponents (the small and large dictators of our life), because they are the catalysts of our spiritual growth - they force us to evolve! Those few of the power elite are now finding themselves being not the spiders of the web any more, but flies, entangeled in their own lies and conspiracies.

So, as we are awakening to form a new and better world (not a new world order ), we also are attacking the old. We must always remember this: NO VIOLENCE! No physical violence nor any intellectual violence and no spiritual violence.

Starting right here at Avalon: Be respectful. Disagree, but without personal assault. Listen and learn. Share, but don't ridicule those who are of another meaning. Counter provocation with silence, not counter attack.

And those of us who are experiencing spiritual intrusion and attacks - do not, repeat, do not try to attack back - you are leaving your flanks open. Try to shield yourself - use your friends to back you up. Serial spiritual connections are soo powerful.

Finally - listen to your heart, right now, right here. Don't think too much. Your heart is much, much wiser than your brain. Use your intellect to what is does best: questioning things! Learn, grow, connect, discuss - but be not the slave of the intellect longer - that was the old, now dying world. Now is the dawning of the holistic world, where spirit and intellect againg will merge.

Where 1 plus 1 simply is not 2 any longer, but the starting point of something much, much bigger!

I love you guys at PA, thanks all!
I_Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
dim
Avalon Senior Member

...such beautiful replies to all depend in one single password.
dim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I concur with Ross.
Changes are part of the flow of life.
They are great opportunities for spiritual progress too.
In the middle of turmoil remain undisturbed .
This will pass too.
Build your inner strengh ..stay strong in your heart.

Love from me
mudra
wise words

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Care to share your concern ? What password might you be referring to ?

Last edited by Northern Boy; 03-03-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #12
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i always seem to remain unattatched and calm at these times. i do think this is no big deal. nothing remains static. everything flows. this might be the best thing thats happened here for a long time. universe giving us a kick and keeping it fresh.

i was also thinking about the mayan calendar and the consciousness pyrmaid and days nights ect, we are moving into a time where events are happening faster and faster and with greater number. everyone is getting squeezed and relationships, money , ect are all going to move so fast that if we dont unattatch and observe more we will get sucked into the maelstrom.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #13
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: bit sad, bit concerned

At the forefront of a battlefield sooner or later we all get wounded or worse. In this case I hope is only a flesh wound. These two people are my heroes so I wish them both the very best. The magic that they have together is unmatched, what these two beautiful souls have created will stand irregardless of tptw agenda to destroy them. Stand strong for them and bring them peace love and comfort. This site has transcended and has become a beautiful gem that shines no matter what may come our way.

Love , peace and many blessings to all...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:41 PM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
What password might you be referring to ?
I'd guess that would be the SA root password to the server.

There is nothing you can do about that except keep it out of the hands of those likely to abuse it.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:18 AM   #15
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.
Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward
in whatever way they like. "

Lao Tzu
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:00 AM   #16
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Today is March 3, 2010 (3/3/3 = 9 = completion, an end of a cycle)

Today our pet bird (a wild finch that domesticated itself by moving in with us when the door was open and stayed for the past 16 months) died. Yesterday, with all doors closed the cat managed to push open the back porch door and get inside. It was obvious they were on the hunt for Puffle as I found little feathers scattered about the house and his over turned water dish upstairs. We searched and searched and couldn't find him. Yet, I thought I heard his chirp a few times. I sat down at the computer and several minutes later he flew onto my shoulder to nestle under the coller of my sweatshirt. He spent the rest of the evening there and a bit of time on the keyboard where it was the warmest nestled up close to the screen. Needless to say keeping bird alive with 5 cats has been quite a challenge over this entire period of time as each had to take turns as to freedom in the house.

Bird was amazing. The stories of Bird are numerous and his antics both entertaining and annoying. He would fly around with discarded tea bags dropping them on the carpet or kleenex off to build a nest on one of the kitchen shelves. When protecting him from the cats he lived in our bathroom and would take showers with us often sitting on top of our heads. His bed was between a towel hanging on the shower curtain rod. He would often spread his legs out into a split so he could bob his head out to peek and see what we were up to after he had retired to his bed at night. He always knew what everybody was doing and always on the lookout. Bird was extraordinary and had an enormous presence. Ironically he showed up a few months after a close older friend had died and I often wondered about this coincidence as folks often ask about this.

Last night I took him up to his towel .m and he seemed okay but my husband was concerned because he mentioned that bird hadn't been chirping. During the night my husband would check on bird. At 1 am he was okay and again and 3 am he was still alive, but at 4 a.m. his little body was lying on the floor. So bird died on 3/3/3 at around 3:30 a.m. His life with us and our life with him came to a completion. We think he lived with us because he was getting ready for a human life and that today he is moving onto a new life. We loved bird and will miss him. And with all things in this life his time with us came to an end but his presence lives on.

We too are sad but for different reasons. Yet, I suspect that B&K are also dealing with the energies of 3/3/3 = 9 completion. By the way, the hour at my house, coincidently is 3:00 p.m.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:39 AM   #17
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: bit sad, bit concerned

Beautiful story about your relationship with Bird, thank you for sharing. I have a Love bird who lives with my cockatiel these two are best buddies. B&K is my 3 year old favorite word as we pass by Burger King. In many ways these two souls are a match made in Heaven whether they realize it or not.
I hope that I can bring a chuckle to their faces.
Once again thanks for sharing Carol you are a beautiful soul indeed.

Blessings to all..
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 01:50 AM   #18
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think I understand Dim's post...

It means it's a shame that all of the posting we make on this thread (and all others of course) depends on one person inputting a single password. Without that password, nothing is possible here.

I guess you are implying that our very existence here is fragile.

Yes. Existence is fragile. So we need to take the best care of our existence and each other's that we can.

Peace

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote