Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2010, 11:58 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
].

My challenge/question to those who wish to answer it is, if you think that assertion is wrong - back it up.

A..
back it up..

ok fair enough .

May i ask though to clarify what you mean as proof? Do you wish to see documentation? A presentation on my point of view?

i also ask if you , Anchor , could respond to me in private..

firstly ..i feel vulnerable, when i expose my points of view to publicly..and secondly, i am tired of hijacking abraxas's thread and being the focus of peoples anger.

i have no issue with criticism, i actually thrive on it..i want to know more and learn to ...understand this and other points of view.

Yes i agree Lionhawk should start his own thread.

i also want to encourage abraxas to read and comment on other peoples threads...You may learn something about us, that could surprise you abraxas.

i know this thread takes up a lot of your time, but there is so much more to PA , then just your soapbox...

in hopes to hear from you soon Anchor...

*celine steps off the soap box and goes back to her flowers*