Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 01:16 AM   #1
CosmicFever

Default North and South Carolina

Please contact me. Safest place for us will obviously be the Appalachain Mtns.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:01 AM   #2
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: North and South Carolina

Hey...I'm in NC and I think the mtns will be safe, but i also think that as long as you are away from big cities, thats the most important thing. do you have any idea of where in the mtns you are going?
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:17 AM   #3
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

I spent some time during and after college in NC.

Check out Asheville and surrounding towns Swannanoa, Black Mountain and a little further out if less population density is your thing.

A lot of good things are going on there, i still know some really good people there.

Dan
just-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #4
CosmicFever

Franklin, Maggie Valley. That's where I'm heading. I've told people who will listen that at the first announcement of major chaos LEAVE. Whether is be un-natural disaster, false flag, etc. Even if you have no destination get out of the city and work out the details later. I live in downtown Charlotte. Second largest banking center behind New York. Three nuclear power plants. We are definately on the short list.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:45 AM   #5
Souther
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, Cosmic Fever!

"Souther" here. I live in High Point (near Greensboro) but I work in Charlotte at Carolinas Medical Center every weekend.

Trying to find other ground crew members. You are the first I have found so far!

Agree with your "safer" destination. Please feel free to contact me, or just reply to this message? I would like to trade thoughts and ideas for the future.
(Enlightened people are hard to come by)!

Hope to talk with you soon.

Regards,

Souther
Souther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:10 AM   #6
belwarpxl
Avalon Senior Member

Just Wanted you to know that there will be a group of us , coming up on the tn side of the app mounts. We Will be happy for contact with other groups .
belwarpxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:36 AM   #7
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

i live in western NC. lots of good here. looking forward to the ground crew collaborations. much love to you people
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:36 AM   #8
Occum's Butter Knife
Avalon Senior Member

I really like the Maggie Valley on the way to Cherokee.

Beautiful Place.

It looks like we have a nice gathering of North Carolina folks here.

OBK
Occum's Butter Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:51 AM   #9
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I have to tell you that I want to stay on the upside of positive as I believe that we co-create the environment we live in. Having said that I do however believe in being logical and preparedness is a must.
You will definitely need to be away from the cities there is more chance for martial law implementation and angry mobs to steal what you have. The mountains are a good place located near some cleared land and a water source to grow food.
A greenhouse will be needed at some point as you know we can not grow food year-round in our climate so this is a must. Seed supply should be purchased now there was a post earlier on a link to supplies.
Purchased food supply will need to be non-perishable unless you are lucky enough to be off the grid, if you have enough cash now to buy in bulk you need to get started if not 20% a week or more.
Living in the climate we live in the best solution is to be completely off the grid system to have alternative sources for fuel or transportation, something as simple as a horse, bikes or older truck will be helpful. If you are not off the grid freezing foods will not be an option as spoilage will occur bear this in mind. Also blankets for warmth will be needed. Sources for light also will be required. If you need tips on alternative energy systems that you can build yourself for around a couple 100 dollars let me know I will send you links.
You will need a stream, river, creek for water nearby if you need tips on purifying let me know.
Protection will also be needed from groups that may become vicious. Ample supply of ammo. An orgone generator, ham radio, medical supplies and kit, medications and certain vitamins, non-electric sewing machine if you can find one.
Some gold, silver, etc anything that is deemed valuable not "paper" will be needed to trade.
You will need to know how to self-heal and a good idea is to have a doctor and dentist in your community.
You will also need someone who has skills in sewing, woodworking, electrical, brick, etc.
We are fortunate in our area to have had many of these people who still have these skills in their minds who lost those jobs to overseas workers keep this in mind they are out there. I know I am missing a lot of info here so I may post more later. I am one of the disposable generation as I am sure many of you are and all this is as new to me as the next person.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:57 AM   #10
lovnstars86
Avalon Senior Member

Think Im the only one here from SC...oh well, hope there will be more
lovnstars86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:09 AM   #11
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsgate View Post
I have to tell you that I want to stay on the upside of positive as I believe that we co-create the environment we live in. Having said that I do however believe in being logical and preparedness is a must.
You will definitely need to be away from the cities there is more chance for martial law implementation and angry mobs to steal what you have. The mountains are a good place located near some cleared land and a water source to grow food.
A greenhouse will be needed at some point as you know we can not grow food year-round in our climate so this is a must. Seed supply should be purchased now there was a post earlier on a link to supplies.
Purchased food supply will need to be non-perishable unless you are lucky enough to be off the grid, if you have enough cash now to buy in bulk you need to get started if not 20% a week or more.
Living in the climate we live in the best solution is to be completely off the grid system to have alternative sources for fuel or transportation, something as simple as a horse, bikes or older truck will be helpful. If you are not off the grid freezing foods will not be an option as spoilage will occur bear this in mind. Also blankets for warmth will be needed. Sources for light also will be required. If you need tips on alternative energy systems that you can build yourself for around a couple 100 dollars let me know I will send you links.
You will need a stream, river, creek for water nearby if you need tips on purifying let me know.
Protection will also be needed from groups that may become vicious. Ample supply of ammo. An orgone generator, ham radio, medical supplies and kit, medications and certain vitamins, non-electric sewing machine if you can find one.
Some gold, silver, etc anything that is deemed valuable not "paper" will be needed to trade.
You will need to know how to self-heal and a good idea is to have a doctor and dentist in your community.
You will also need someone who has skills in sewing, woodworking, electrical, brick, etc.
We are fortunate in our area to have had many of these people who still have these skills in their minds who lost those jobs to overseas workers keep this in mind they are out there. I know I am missing a lot of info here so I may post more later. I am one of the disposable generation as I am sure many of you are and all this is as new to me as the next person.
Trishsgate,

All your information is much appreciated, thank you. That is exactly what we must have for starters.

To those who are looking for a “signal” that can rid all doubts about which persons and what sources of information are trustworthy and how to know when all corruption and deception has ended, go within! All the answers you need are in your soul—learn to trust the messages it sends to your consciousness.

May God Bless us ALL!

Last edited by Adarajones; 10-29-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #12
Omniscience
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad to see that there are many people in NC who are serious about orginizing a ground crew. I am willing to offer my services as a programmer. I know 14 programming languages, all self taught. I am aware that programming will not be very important when I will be needed in the near future, but I am also somewhat good at farming and survival in general. I have read many books and watched many shows on survival, and I'm sure I could be of some help. I have also been in an environmental class, in which, I learned many differient survival techniques, memorized trees and plants, and built shelters. I have been in 3 AP architecture classes, and to top that off, I design and program games, and maps for those games. I humbly request that nobody underestimate me due to my age. I have been researching the topics presented by Project Camelot for about a year now, maybe over.

My mother owns a lot of land in Texas that I could go to, but the mountains may be a possible better place. I was thinking the air would get thin up in the mountains, and we would probably be roughing the whole trip, then have to survive there. that may not be ideal, but it's about all we've got.

Last edited by Omniscience; 09-10-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Omniscience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:22 PM   #13
David
Avalon Senior Member

I just wanted to stop by and say hi. There is a thread going for the Richmond, VA and surrounding areas but I think the majority of people agree that the Appalachian Mountains are the best choice. Maybe there is even an ideal spot in the mountains that we could all meet up at.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:38 AM   #14
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: North and South Carolina

Hi fooks,

I am new here (1st post.), Basically just dropped in.
I Am in the sticks in SC, near Charlotte NC.

Can enhance a group/crew with Mechanical Engineering Knowledge/Experience.
Beside being a free, open and aware entity behind the 3rd eye.

Have been thrown out/attacked on fora and newsgroups all over the web,
because I put the truth or the search for it before anything else.

To give you an taste:

How can people/government alienate unalienable rights (As the declaration fo independence puts it.)?

I don't think that is a deep level thinker loop, but to some, this is a thought far beyond the fear threshold, and thus the messenger has to be either broken, attacked or banned.. All pending on the power of the individual confronted with said thought.
Not mentioning fora under control of government and people that work for government.

I hope this forum and its people has no problem thinking such a meme... Or memes at the same or deeper level.

In case it is, then I already
Because, I either go home or have arrived home.

TranceAm
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:54 AM   #15
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

hey, if you guys want to get together in asheville i could suggest some places to meet or even give you a grand tour. how soon are you guys wanting to get together?
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:16 AM   #16
machobird
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers, like-minded people,

I have been going it alone for many years now (with my wife tagging along willingly) and have built a couple of escapes now, one in the Caribbean and one here in NC, just south of Mint Hill. We also recently purchased a couple of acres near Hendersonville that has a nice spring on the property, still running in this drought and coming out of the rocks at a cool 58 degrees.

Almost 15 years ago, I built a home on a small Caribbean island, in a rural part, off the grid using solar and wind power and catching and purifying rain water, which is abundant. This was planned as the escape and potential retirement home. My how things change.

Two years ago, I set up a solar powered workshop and storage area south of Mint Hill and am still working on other infrastructure there. I have started to store food there to help weather shortages.

As things deteriorate here, I realize that the Caribbean will only be useful if we happen to be there when TSHTF. After that, travel will be restricted or impossible.

I also believe that Mint Hill and Hendersonville are too close to urban areas to be safe.

Going it alone is not a good strategy, either, as there is strength in numbers and diversity in skills and talents.

The best strategy, in my opinion, would be to create an intentional community of like-minded people somewhere in a very rural area of the NC mountains. Anywhere up the mountains from west of Brevard, north to the state line. Someplace where there is ample water, sun, natural fuels, soil to grow food, on the grid for now and access to goods and services before TSHTF. Two hours from Charlotte would be nice.

It is so nice to have a forum where these ideas can be discussed and bantered about. And localized enough to have a potential for a group to be formed to do something constructive.

Let us continue to chat and post, get to know one another and welcome new members.

machobird
machobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:21 AM   #17
lightworkers
Avalon Senior Member

two more here in asheville, nc who would love to connect + gather for a meeting of the minds!!!
lightworkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 03:30 AM   #18
belwarpxl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by machobird View Post
Cheers, like-minded people,

The best strategy, in my opinion, would be to create an intentional community of like-minded people somewhere in a very rural area of the NC mountains. Anywhere up the mountains from west of Brevard, north to the state line. Someplace where there is ample water, sun, natural fuels, soil to grow food, on the grid for now and access to goods and services before TSHTF. Two hours from Charlotte would be nice.

machobird
Watch out for anywhere near brvard there are more dtf atf fbi and other random law enforment there then i have ever seen any where else... lots of gov official and the like have homes out there. just becareful out there.
lots and and lots of beyond rich types. i hope you get the idea.
belwarpxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:06 PM   #19
machobird
Avalon Senior Member

I did not know that the Brevard area was fouled with those types of folks. I wonder how they would respond differently than normal people if TSHTF?

machobird
machobird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:59 PM   #20
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovnstars86 View Post
Think Im the only one here from SC...oh well, hope there will be more
I'm here.

Not leaving my spot though. In a small town and have a few artesian wells just up the road about a mile.

Would be happy to speak with any other like minded individuals nearby.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #21
EmeraldSun
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: North and South Carolina

Hello All

Wanted to add my name to the group of western NC folks. I am outside Asheville surrounded on three sides by mountains with Mt Pisgah in my front yard. I am super sensitive so try to stay out of the electronic soup as much as possible. For years I have had vision of these times and have passed info to many how would listen. As yet the only not to transpire is the fake alien invasion, which I understand may or may not be able to be pulled off now. Have Been following Kerry and Bill since the begining and love their work. Would love to meet with like minded folks and offer any assistance I can. Blessing to us all and may we walk in beauty.

Emarld Sun
EmeraldSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:28 PM   #22
DapperDaze
Avalon Senior Member

I want to throw my name in the pool. I'm currently working in Raleigh but have plans to sale my house and move back to the mountains. I'm originally from Waynesville (20 minutes west of Asheville) but will probably settle in Asheville where most of my friends and family live. I'm well connected in Asheville and at the very least could provide a meet up where my brother bartends. Whether we have serious discussions, lay out plans, or have a good time, I'm excited to have an opportunity to meet some like minds.

Speaking of a good time, I've noticed no one is mentioning any form of music with their survival gear: guitar, djembe, harmonica, etc?? It doesn't all have to be doom and gloom right? I hope with any situation we plan on doing more living than just surviving. Anyway, it is good to meet everyone, I'll stop rambling now and try harder to keep a poker face with my excitement. If you have any questions just ask. I spent many years in the mountains and know them and a wide range of people well.
DapperDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:35 PM   #23
Suriel

Wink Re: North and South Carolina

Me and my family are planning on moving to Brevard, NC after my wife finishes college circa 2010. I look forward to making friends in that area.

Peace.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #24
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I am in Raleigh, NC. Some things to always to be aware of, appalachian mountans can be a real target for the NWO. I do not know if there are chemical factores such as chlorine factories, if they break down they will spew out alot of chlorine gas, and that would not be safe to breath. Just FYI.

How I know this is because of Eric Rudouphf, the abortion clinic bomber. He hid in the mountans and therefore the mountans are not such a good place to hide for a long period of time. I have a good idea that the FBI, since E. Ruouphf (maybe incorrect spelling) has totally maped out the area and can and already has given information about where the best hiding places in the mountans are, other agencies may and already have the information anyway. Even if new buildings and hideaways are constructed, they will still find you there.

However, don't get discouraged. Appalachia is one of the best places in the world, it is just the timing of who and when the police/authorieties already know the placement up there. I would really feel safe if Appalacia is only a checkpoint for groups from east of the mississippi and north of south carolina to form a group then migrate to south america. Also check to see if there are any prison camps that have been talked about recently for the red and blue CIA listings. Industries with hazordius chemicals (if uncontroled) can also pose a threat; hint the chlorine plants thing I said above. This will help us know where to stay near and away from.

Military and migrantory wise, Appalacia ranks a 2.5 out of 5 (5 being best) on my list of long term hideaways. Ranks 4 out of 5 for short term hideaways, check points, gathering places for groups like ours. Bonus: is close to Washington DC, and is also part of the range that may also house Congress/President if something terriable happens, may be nuke free, but not chemical free.

tonyotag

This responce require research to be complete.
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:54 PM   #25
tonyotag
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: North and South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperDaze View Post
I want to throw my name in the pool. I'm currently working in Raleigh but have plans to sale my house and move back to the mountains. I'm originally from Waynesville (20 minutes west of Asheville) but will probably settle in Asheville where most of my friends and family live. I'm well connected in Asheville and at the very least could provide a meet up where my brother bartends. Whether we have serious discussions, lay out plans, or have a good time, I'm excited to have an opportunity to meet some like minds.

Speaking of a good time, I've noticed no one is mentioning any form of music with their survival gear: guitar, djembe, harmonica, etc?? It doesn't all have to be doom and gloom right? I hope with any situation we plan on doing more living than just surviving. Anyway, it is good to meet everyone, I'll stop rambling now and try harder to keep a poker face with my excitement. If you have any questions just ask. I spent many years in the mountains and know them and a wide range of people well.

Hello, I am in Raleigh too.

tonyotag
tonyotag is offline   Reply With Quote