Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 05-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #76
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The US Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post

I tend to think the last scenario, right from the beginning of our nation. The real power always cloaks itself to continue agendas unhindered.
Do you have any ideas about what we (as citizens) should be doing?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #77
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

On another thread I read the phrase the "masonic constitution," and because I've seen discussions about the founding fathers being mostly masons, I googled this to see what I could find.

I found a website that lists the signers of the Constitution and whether or not they were Freemasons. I see that James Madison, considered the father of the Constitution, is listed as "no evidence of Masonic membership."

Also of interest is that the site says only 33% of the signers were masons--not the majority as is often alleged.

Here's what the page on the website states:

"Freemasons & the U.S. Constitution

The purpose of this webpage is to present information about Freemasons and the U.S. Constitution. Most of the information comes from a booklet, Masonic Membership of the Signers of the Constitution of the United States, published by the Masonic Service Association, and written by Bro. Ronald E. Heaton. It was originally published in 1962, reprinted in 1986.

Please feel free to contact me with information, suggestions, or corrections about the information on this site. You can contact me by clicking on my name: Paul M. Bessel."

He states in his biography on the site that he is a Freemason and lists his Freemason history.

Here's the link:

http://bessel.org/constmas.htm

Last edited by Seashore; 05-25-2009 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Add link to the other thread
Old 05-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #78
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I am more concerned with the document than I am with the affiliations of those who authored and signed it. I think there are good Masons and bad Masons. I have real problems with the very top levels of Freemasonry. I think that they are dealing with the devil. But this doesn't mean that top level Freemasons can't be good people. They may have seen the darkest of the dark...and appreciate the light more than most. I can't judge their souls.

I'm trying to read the 'Federalist Papers' and the 'Anti-Federalist Papers' but I am finding this to be slow going. It takes some discipline and work to really get into this material...but I think that it's absolutely foundational. I'm thinking this a good way to understand the issues surrounding the short and simple Constitution. You want a very short and concise binding document. You know...'Keep It Simple Stupid'. If it gets too long and complex...it loses it's effectiveness. You want a simple central concept(responsible freedom) supported by a simple central legal document. Then...through the concept of Comprehensive Concentration...one can breath life into the document.

So...in a sense...you are correct...that focusing on the actual document may be a mistake. One should not neglect the document...or allow it to be trampled upon...but the real excitement is in the surrounding information, implications, ramifications, and application of the document. The two books mentioned can help to accomplish this.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-25-2009 at 12:52 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:41 AM   #79
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
...So...in a sense...you are correct...that focusing on the actual document may be a mistake...
You must be referring to the other thread here...
Old 05-25-2009, 03:06 AM   #80
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It applies to both threads.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #81
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here is a link which may make your hair stand on end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0cu...eature=related...
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Okay. I just finished watching. I took four pages of notes...The District of Columbia...has its own Constitution??
This video is part of the documentary Ring of Power; Empire of the City by Amenstop Productions. I was so impressed with it that I purchased the DVD set for any additional features it might include, etc. On the DVD box was an URL for a website associated with Amenstop Productions, www.helpfreetheearth.com.

From the website I got the name of the producer, Grace Powers, and her email address.

I emailed her asking her the source for the assertion that the District of Columbia has its own Constitution.

Her response was to read The Empire of the City by E. C. Knuth. Well, I purchased the book, and I've just finished perusing the table of contents and the index, and scanning the pages about the Constitution of the United States, but I can't find one word about a Constitution for the District of Columbia...

Does anyone have any info on this?

Last edited by Seashore; 05-28-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Add info
Old 06-01-2009, 06:11 PM   #82
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...I emailed her asking her the source for the assertion that the District of Columbia has its own Constitution.

Her response was to read The Empire of the City by E. C. Knuth. Well, I purchased the book, and I've just finished perusing the table of contents and the index, and scanning the pages about the Constitution of the United States, but I can't find one word about a Constitution for the District of Columbia...

Does anyone have any info on this?
This post must show where the assertion originates from:

Quote:
The only reference I could locate regarding a Washington D.C. constitution was in a chronology which I found on narpac.org http://www.narpac.org/ITXDCHIS.HTM :

November 4, 1980: District electors approve the District of Columbia Statehood Constitutional Convention of 1979, which became D.C. Law 3-171 and which called for convening a state constitutional convention.

November 2, 1982: After the constitutional convention, a Constitution for the State of New Columbia is ratified by District voters.
And there's this:

"...In 1982 elected delegates to a District of Columbia statehood convention drafted a constitution for the proposed State of New Columbia. The petition for statehood was approved by voters within the District and sent to Congress. But in 1993 Congress voted on and rejected District statehood by 63 votes (277 against, 153 for, and four not voting)..."

Here's the link:

http://www.city-data.com/states/Dist...overnment.html

The Ring of Power video states the year 1982 as the year the "city-state" of the District of Columbia was officially created. But how can it be so if in 1993 Congress voted against District statehood and its associated Constitution?
Old 06-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #83
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another issue I have with the Ring of Power documentary. It says that the Treaty of 1783 that ended the Revolutionary War identifies the King of England as a prince of the United States.

The link to the treaty on the Library of Congress website shows that the treaty does say, "...It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the Grace of God King of Great Britain...and of the United States of America, to forget..." But of course this is naming the two parties, it is not saying that George the Third was Prince of the United States...

Here's the link:
http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage...8.db&recNum=93

Last edited by Seashore; 06-01-2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Insert a word left out
Old 06-02-2009, 12:34 AM   #84
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Here's another issue I have with the Ring of Power documentary. It says that the Treaty of 1783 that ended the Revolutionary War identifies the King of England as a prince of the United States...
I emailed the producer Grace Powers about this.

Here is her response:

"Please visit this website in answer to your Prince George question.

http://www.historyplace.com/unitedst...aty-paris2.htm

The Paris Peace Treaty

In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America..."

Here is my response to her answer:

"It's identifying the two parties that the Divine Providence is pleased to dispose the hearts of to forget all past misunderstandings and differences; that's all. It's not saying prince of the United States:

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc., and of the United States of America, to forget all past misunderstandings and differences that have unhappily interrupted the good correspondence and friendship which they mutually wish to restore, and to establish such a beneficial and satisfactory intercourse, between the two countries upon the ground of reciprocal advantages and mutual convenience as may promote and secure to both perpetual peace and harmony; and having for this desirable end already laid the foundation of peace and reconciliation by the Provisional Articles signed at Paris on the 30th of November 1782, by the commissioners empowered on each part, which articles were agreed to be inserted in and constitute the Treaty of Peace proposed to be concluded between the Crown of Great Britain and the said United States, but which treaty was not to be concluded until terms of peace should be agreed upon between Great Britain and France and his Britannic Majesty should be ready to conclude such treaty accordingly; and the treaty between Great Britain and France having since been concluded, his Britannic Majesty and the United States of America, in order to carry into full effect the Provisional Articles above mentioned, according to the tenor thereof, have constituted and appointed, that is to say his Britannic Majesty on his part, David Hartley, Esqr., member of the Parliament of Great Britain, and the said United States on their part, John Adams, Esqr., late a commissioner of the United States of America at the court of Versailles, late delegate in Congress from the state of Massachusetts, and chief justice of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary of the said United States to their high mightinesses the States General of the United Netherlands; Benjamin Franklin, Esqr., late delegate in Congress from the state of Pennsylvania, president of the convention of the said state, and minister plenipotentiary from the United States of America at the court of Versailles; John Jay, Esqr., late president of Congress and chief justice of the state of New York, and minister plenipotentiary from the said United States at the court of Madrid; to be plenipotentiaries for the concluding and signing the present definitive treaty; who after having reciprocally communicated their respective full powers have agreed upon and confirmed the following articles."

I think it's safe to say the documentary is incorrect in the assertion that the Treaty of 1783 identifies the King of England as a Prince of the United States...
Old 06-02-2009, 12:41 AM   #85
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But how can it be so if in 1993 Congress voted against District statehood and its associated Constitution?
I emailed Grace Powers about this as well.

Her response was to refer me to this website:

http://www.lanksamling.se/blogg/eng3kronstater.html

Here is the "About Me" info for this blog:

Im Carl Grinde and I made this blog. Im an artist from sweden, into photography and I also do other things.
For the moment a little unemployed but im selling a few photos now and then.
Besides this site I've also made:
http://www.flowchannel.com searh engine for music
http://www.hafwero.se My photos
http://www.lanksamling.se art, photo, food, garden etc. Useful stuff.
Every one must fight against the new dictatorship-world order in their own way. They uses the economic crisis to strengthen their global power. Read also about HAARP. The official presentation that it is to study the weather is a lie. They do something else. HAARP is their ulitimate weapon of mass destruction. Soon we will be told how we have to come together to solve all the **** crises Illuminati deliberately created. Global Governmental platforms are slowly being formed within the UN. Soon we have global taxation. A chip in your hand to keep track of potential terrorists. It is sick.

Contact me at carlgrinde@live.se
If you don´t get a personal response on your e-mail, it probably never reached me.

Peace
/Carl

Last edited by Seashore; 06-02-2009 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 06-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #86
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

...a rally to rescind the Patriot Act. A rally on the National Mall...

We need to do this.

With: an army of cameras recording it and a web cast...
Old 07-10-2009, 01:41 PM   #87
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

There is an organization called the Constitutional Alliance which has the following mission statement:

Mission Statement of the Constitutional Alliance

This Constitutional Alliance is a coalition of individuals and groups committed to preserving state and national sovereignty, the unalienable rights to life, liberty, and property as pronounced in the Declaration of Independence and protected under the Bill of Rights.

We see the following as some of the greatest threats to these unalienable rights:

* The collection and storage of biometric data into a single global biometric identification system;
* the Trans-Texas Corridor and other Super Corridor systems;
* the Security and Prosperity Partnership effort, in all its permutations, and the effort to create a North American Union;
* the overarching effort called Sustainable Development/Agenda 21, a mechanism under which all these threats operate.

The Alliance sees these threats connected via a goal of assimilating the United States into a global system of government and economic control. Each threat operates with and connects to the other and is implemented by harmonization of regulations, contrived initiatives, and egregious laws such as the REAL ID Act of 2005 and the E-Passport.

Each Alliance member unequivocally supports each state's claim to sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment of the US Constitution; the alliance hereby serves notice and demands the federal government, as our agent, cease and desist all mandates that are beyond the scope of the constitutionally delegated powers contained in the Tenth Amendment, effective immediately.

A spokesperson for the Constitutional Alliance is Mark Lerner.

Mark Lerner

Mark is also a spokesperson for the Stop Real ID Coalition.

Here is Mark speaking about the threat to our personal liberties as guaranteed by the Bill of Rights which is posed by the use of biometrics for identification:

Old 09-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #88
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I've been thinking about the possibility of a rally to rescind the Patriot Act. A rally on the National Mall...

The topic was not the Patriot Act, but things equally important.

It does my heart good to see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtdzS...layer_embedded